Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

23 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Keep/sell  Hermoso? 

Sell Muller for Partey? 

Moving to A.Madrid was a very good career move for Hermoso. I'm sure he can turn into a better CB at A.Madrid. M.Hermoso is also the possible replacement for G.Pique at the heart of Spain's defence. 

Partey is doing very well this season. As long as you aren't left short of attacking options, then I would sell and certainly buy Partey!

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

I would keep Alvarez, I have him and he's doing well at Ajax from the little I've seen and decent stats. No idea about the other lad

Thank you for making an effort to help me. 

What about Ezekiel Palacios? Real Madrid were interested in him last summer but diverted due to his injury. 

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Thank you for making an effort to help me. 

What about Ezekiel Palacios? Real Madrid were interested in him last summer but diverted due to his injury. 

You can ask these questions in my thread, but for once I will answer here.

Palacios is playing more & more again. If you have patience, keep him.

9 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good day guys.

Is anyone familar with the South American leagues if so: Is Sebastien Caceres and Edson Alvarez both worth keeping?

Do you's think they can rise up to the mid to high 80's by the end of the season?

Alvarez is doing well. Caceres will rise for sure, but don't know when the Uruguay review is.

Premier League Injuries Info

Player: Kevin De Bruyne
Injury: Groin Strain

Player: Anthony Martial
Injury: Quadriceps Strain

Player: Xherdan Shaqiri
Injury: Calf Strain

Player: Joel Matip
Injury: Knock

Player: John Stones
Injury: Quadriceps Strain

Player: Kevin De Bruyne
Injury: Groin Strain

Player: Jesse Lingard
Injury: Hamstring Strain

Player: Paul Pogba
Injury: Ankle Ligament Injury

Player: Aaron Wan-Bissaka
Injury: Tonsillitis

Player: Xherdan Shaqiri

Player: Joel Matip
Injury: Knock

Player: Alisson Becker

Player: Ryan Sessegnon

Player: Dan Gosling
Injury: Hip Surgery

Player: Ryan Fraser
Injury: Illness

Player: Adam Smith

Player: Chris Mepham

Latest:- Pogba & Lingard out - back for Liverpool Game 20 Oct, Martial only 50% for same. Wan Bissaka late fitness test for tomorrow. KDB and Stones after next International break. Fabianski decision soon on whether surgery required. Jack Cork minor fracture to his scapula. Solly March available now for Brighton. Tyrone mings available for Aston Villa. Walcott available. Adam Smith not quite yet. Maddison available for Liverpool Game.

Edit: And Maddison equalizes against Liverpool in 80th minute Liv 1 - 1  Leicester & only 5minutes left!

Edit: Penalty claim 93rd minute turned down & being reviewed commentator says it is a penalty and VAR gives it... Milner to take it. And ... 95mins gone MILNER SCORES 2-1  !!! To Liverpool!!!

Which of these strikers do you think have the best chance of rising in the next 2 reviews?

A)Raul Jimenez

B)Kevin Volland

C)Gerard Moreno

D) Viktor Tsygankov

or any other alternatives in the same price bracket who have a better chance of rising?

Thanks!

13 hours ago, Vib said:

Which of these strikers do you think have the best chance of rising in the next 2 reviews?

A)Raul Jimenez

B)Kevin Volland

C)Gerard Moreno

D) Viktor Tsygankov

or any other alternatives in the same price bracket who have a better chance of rising?

Thanks!

I would say Gerard Moreno has had the better start to the season out of the 4. He has also recently been called up to the National side (for the first time) for Spains next two games against Norway and Sweden. If he can do well, then maybe he can take P.Alcacer's or someone else's place in the National side.

Although if you prefer a younger option then I'd certainly go with R.Jimenez: has been crucial to the team since moving to Wolves!

(Ombarcagunners) 'you is a strange person'.

Edited by Milanista1
An update was required

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

#review

Scotland, then Switzerland? 

Hi Hesselink, YES that would be my opinion as I saw Switzerland going thru S Wiki about 3 days ago and I see Scotland has already started so must have been b4 them.

Hi Emy I would take Serge Gnabry looked fantastic against Tottenham.

31 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, would you give Andrade Richarlison + angel Correa for Serge Gnabry?

Yes yes. 

If S.Gnabry continues performing well he could well hit 92 as soon as the Winter. The others have been mediocre/poor so far this season, especially A.Correa (so glad Milan didn't buy him in the Summer for the rip off price of 50M), but then again our wingers/fwds haven't covered themselves in glory either. 

4 hours ago, Hfazil said:

@Milanista1 

Why is @ombarcagunners always posting those emojis on your replies? 

It's ever since I referred to Jordi Alba as 'El Ferrari' (it's his nickname on YouTube). Ombarcagunners - called me stupid for doing that and told me that no such name existed for Jordi Alba. 

Thanks to the backing of others on this thread, I was confirmed to be correct (even as a non-Barca fan I knew that was Alba's nickname whereas Ombarca didn't).

I think it was Victor_MFC who gave him a scolding (a few responses later) then we all had a good (emoji) laugh at him. Since then I think he is still sad and confused with me/us.

(Thank you for your support back then guys! It was what I needed at the time). 

This happened like 50+ pages back. 

I hope I've not confused or saddened u in any way. ūüėĀ

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

It's ever since I referred to Jordi Alba as 'El Ferrari' (it's his nickname on YouTube). Ombarcagunners - called me stupid for doing that and told me that no such name existed for Jordi Alba. 

Thanks to the backing of others on this thread, I was confirmed to be correct (even as a non-Barca fan I knew that was Alba's nickname whereas Ombarca didn't).

I think it was Victor_MFC who gave him a scolding (a few responses later) then we all had a good (emoji) laugh at him. Since then I think he is still sad and confused with me/us.

(Thank you for your support back then guys! It was what I needed at the time). 

This happened like 50+ pages back. 

I hope I've not confused or saddened u in any way. ūüėĀ

Why so concerned over these emojis?... it sounds like you take this so badly.. I put these emojis for fun.. if you put these emojis on my posts I'd laugh because I wont give a f... because it's just soccermanager.com LOL no hard feelings so anyways El Ferrari in Barcelona we never call him as El Ferrari we call him Jordi Alba that's not needed to say El Ferrari.. It's youtube's surnames! I dont give a f. Obviously you are Milanista! you know nothing about Barca!

6 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Why so concerned over these emojis?... it sounds like you take this so badly.. I put these emojis for fun.. if you put these emojis on my posts I'd laugh because I wont give a f... because it's just soccermanager.com LOL no hard feelings so anyways El Ferrari in Barcelona we never call him as El Ferrari we call him Jordi Alba that's not needed to say El Ferrari.. It's youtube's surnames! I dont give a f. Obviously you are Milanista! you know nothing about Barca!

I was just concerned for your mental health! (not so the emojis), so 'no hard feelings'. Although I must admit It can be quite annoying If some fool constantly uses silly emojis on all your posts (unless it makes sense to put them there ofcourse).

Like I said in my post before it's J.Alba's¬†'nickname on YouTube', not in Barca, maybe you need ūüĎď.

I never claimed to know much about Barca:

I usually go by what is said about the Barça players by the fans and the self-proclaimed experts on the Barça forum.

Hey guys,

I dont know if any of you is aware of Shapi Suleymanov (Russian player, 19, 82). 

If you know of him, do you think he is any good? Or just plays more like Messi becasue he plays in a weaker league?

Having said that he has also played well against European opposition to.

4 hours ago, Eneko01 said:

Hi guys...

I have Issa Diop 89 in my team. Im thinking about a change. Akanji 90, Upamecano 89 are available. What do you think?

Thank you.

Hi Eneko: Issa Diop is young and has a bright future BUT he at the moment is playing at a club with a Cap of 90. Upamecano is also young but is a little prone to errors lately after a return to fitness. He will learn and progress also but Akanji is playing at a club with plenty of room at the cap. Akanji for me!

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys,

I dont know if any of you is aware of Shapi Suleymanov (Russian player, 19, 82). 

If you know of him, do you think he is any good? Or just plays more like Messi becasue he plays in a weaker league?

Having said that he has also played well against European opposition to.

Hi Milanista: I have been following Suleymanov's progress (stats) since he got his plus 7. I've earmarked him to look at again after his birthday ie In early january when he's 20.

At the moment he's played 11 times but 5 were starts and 6 were subbed on. He's scored 4G with 2 assists. Not exactly Messi standard yet "on paper". If he's done this in a weaker League then he needs more time before being compared to Messi. Nevertheless, knowing you somewhat, I take it you have seen him play and been impressed by him, so this has strengthened my interest in him considerably. Sorry I can't help more atm but I'll keep a lookout for him in Europa League if I can catch him....Thanks for the "heads up"