Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

24 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Firpo

I've recently sold Firpo as I have L.Hernandez and F.Mendy ahead of him. I also don't think he's taking over from J.Alba anytime soon (he's been mediocre at best). 

If it's no trouble could you please explain your choice? I couldn't decide myself that's why I didn't respond. 

21 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I've recently sold Firpo as I have L.Hernandez and F.Mendy ahead of him. I also don't think he's taking over from J.Alba anytime soon (he's been mediocre at best). 

If it's no trouble could you please explain your choice? I couldn't decide myself that's why I didn't respond. 

Just personal taste, but if I had the possibility I'm taking neither

6 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Hi,good evening.

Rudiger, D.Sanchez, Christensen, Alderweireld.

Is there any possibility of any of the four players to get a decrease in rating in the winter review? The first three is in my team and I think I can get Alderweireld by trading any of the former three players. Would it be a good deal for short term,say 1 or 2 seasons in SM?

I can't see any drop. Rudiger and Christensen have suffered with injury, generally means you're safe from the drop.

Though Spurs are all over the place at the moment I can't see either Sanchez or Alderweireld dropping. I actually expected Sanchez to have pushed on by now, made the CB position at Spurs his and climb the ratings to 91/92 but he hasn't stepped up to that standard yet. Still young though.

2 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Just personal taste, but if I had the possibility I'm taking neither

I also read firpo has been terrible for Barca. While Kounde play really well last games and look ready to be a starter for Sevilla. Kounde is also 2y younger

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Tyler Adams  Off the top of my head. I'm fairly certain won't get an increase & I have sold some weeks ago.

Noussair Mazraoui If he loses his place fairly consistently would also NOT get a rise, going to 89 even at Ajax is a high bar.

Christian Kouamé Is an interesting case and I'd hope he'd get a rise from SM anyway. I'll put Genoa through my spreadsheet (I can add up to mid December as well as say the end of year, of games, he will miss and see what difference it looks like). might be a day or two b4 I can get back on this one tho. Like to test situations like this and see a future picture. Problem is I haven't got Genoa into my new spreadsheet yet.

yeah, I already knew they wouldn't get any rise, and even if they're still big talents and I don't want to let them go, I really need money.

..: also, I'm not selling Mazraoui at the moment, I decided to keep him for a little longer

thank you!

2 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

I also read firpo has been terrible for Barca. While Kounde play really well last games and look ready to be a starter for Sevilla. Kounde is also 2y younger

Last games Koundé is adapting better to Sevilla. That's true, but I think there are a lot more nice defenders. 

But yeah keep Koundé.. He has more chance of play time then Fìrpo.

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Frenkie De Jong, Rodrì Hernàndez, Nicolo Barella, Tanguy Ndombélé, Houssem Aouar

Chose 1 player who you should sell .. and why ?

That's a super talented midfielde right there!

I agree with Olivier 1.

Tanguy Ndombele is the one I would also sell. Spurs aren't doing so well this season whilst the others and their teams are doing well.

Although i'm not including Lyon into it, I would prefer H.Aouar to Ndom as I feel like H.Aouar gives the team that bit mooooooore (in reference to Kieffer Moore - it was kinda funny how commentary kept repeating his name everytime the ball was crossed/passed to him in the Wales v Azabijan game). 

😀

15 hours ago, swanseajack said:

How long do we reckon before the start of the big five league review. Last week of November? Probably France to begin with?

as next answer swanseajack

2 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Any ideas when the main review is going to start???

Hi Ski, Mid December is usual time and  start with 60/40 France

1 hour ago, zerocool1 said:

Will Jorginho turn 93 in the current winter upgrades thoughts?

Zerocool1 I'm hoping and thinking a large number of Chelsea players WILL get a rise including hopefully among the obvious ones Jorginho and Kovacic

13 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

yeah, I already knew they wouldn't get any rise, and even if they're still big talents and I don't want to let them go, I really need money.

..: also, I'm not selling Mazraoui at the moment, I decided to keep him for a little longer

thank you!

Ok Sir, makes it easy then SELL 1) Tyler Adams 2) Kouame. BUT for a bit more info, some more stats below( all 3 are worth keeping for the future BUT U need the Cash. Rebuy later If cash allows:-

Frei-Bourn-Geno1.png

As U can see by 14 Dec Kouame's chances drop to -7.9% and then 2 games later with zero minutes again , goals assists his chances decline further -15%.  Caviate: SM do sometimes ignore injuries and give a rise if they are impressed enough with a players performances. It's a minority of times they do this BUT I think maybe Kouame has been sufficient?? Maybe ZSP or Milanista would be more knowledgeable than me, having not seen him play. All I can comment is, his stats have looked really good to me up to his Injury! I'm not selling b4 the review myself.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786, 787, 788

Thanks for interest and support, Socca

11 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Will Jorginho turn 93 in the current winter upgrades thoughts?

😮No Way......

I firmly believe he will still only be 27 (birthday 21/12/1991) or possibly 28 years young by the time they get round to doing Chelsea. 😀

Only kidding around mate.... 😊

I reckon he could certainly get a +1 if not in the Winter then certainly in the Summer. He's been a completely different player under F.Lampard (I'm glad Frank has bought the best out of him and Chelsea). 

Edited by Milanista1
Attempted to make it humorous

1 hour ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Hi everyone, I need a right defender. Who would you recommend me in:

Antonio Rudiger - Primarly a CB. 

Joao Cancelo - can play on either flank, and plays under one of the best manager's in World football. 

Nelson Semedo - Not too far behind J.Cancelo.

The other 3 aren't good enough/experienced enough at RB

Andreas Christensen 

Erik Bailly 

Akanji

Off topic here guys. Has anybody had any experience in reporting accounts for transfer cheating, multiple accounts & abusive language? I have reported 2 accounts, who I’m 100% sure are managed by the same person. Each time SMFA come back with a generic reply of “Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We have now investigated and taken action against these accounts.” (They did cancel some transfers which were reported though).

They took no action at all. Both accounts are still active in my GW. I asked questions in my ticket & I get a generic response back. Is there another way of contacting SM/SMFA? An email address etc. It just seems like they don’t care, letting someone get away with cheating & being abusive about it when accused of it.

On 11/12/2019 at 5:19 AM, Soccahappy said:

A few more below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Roma-Leip-Vall.png

Cristanti & Lorenzo Pellegrini injured at Injury stricken Roma, I say again that SM sometimes take injuries into account and give rises anyway BUT it's not that often and I have to take the safest option and NOT predict WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN

Thanks for your interest and support. More if Time allows tomorrow. Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785, 786. Cheers Socca 😀

Hey Socca,

I'm surprised you don't have Oscar Plano as a part of your risers for Valladolid.  85 rated, has played t-3 most minutes on team (1130), tied for the most goals on the team (3) and has the most assists on the team as well (2) in 13 games played.  Do you perceive a rating increase to 86?

Thanks for working on these.

On 11/5/2019 at 11:51 AM, Soccahappy said:

Update Below:-

For me Pepe, he's taking his time settling in at Arsenal BUT that's par for the course (example Thierry Henry) at his previous Club he looked an almost world Beater. Better prospect than Moura who is used as a Very Good reserve basically at Tottenham. He has only 399mins with 1G and 1A for a club in 11th position and 18points behind Liverpool at the top.

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/166021-tmcosta-x-files/page/28/?tab=comments#comment-3225394

TM COSTA X Files has China reviewed a couple of days ago if the above link doesn't work, Joe.

Yesterdays post regarding Laszlo Benes broken foot came from THIS LINK https://www.online-betting.me.uk/injuries/germany-bundesliga-injuries-and-suspensions and it CANNOT BE Backed up by any other research. As I was using this website for the first time I cannot vouch for this injury and am now very doubtful of it's voracity. My Thanks to Forumer Vib for pointing this out. Lots more injuries mentioned Europe wide so anyone who would like to check out it's truthfulness PLEASE DO it looks useful for many, many Leagues!

Update of above, same paragraphs apply as above. Granada had 2 losses and slipped dramatically from 1st to 6th place which has impacted on their players % as below. Similarly Celta Viga slipping into 18th and the relegation places. As usual be careful with the highlighted 89 and 90 rated rises shown they can soon slip back if they miss minutes etc and are not as confident as lower rated players over time (SM do them as much by judgement than minutes). Thanks for your continuing support, much appreciated. Socca😀

Spain-Gran2.png

Socca,

What are your thoughts on Leandro Cabrera (28, 86, LC/CB) from Getafe?  Clearly a starter in Getafe's stingy defense, has played t-7 most minutes on team (902) and started 11/13 games.  They've only lost 2 games with him on the field in all competitions.  

Due to his age, is he not worth much if he rises?