Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi Milanista: I have been following Suleymanov's progress (stats) since he got his plus 7. I've earmarked him to look at again after his birthday ie In early january when he's 20.

At the moment he's played 11 times but 5 were starts and 6 were subbed on. He's scored 4G with 2 assists. Not exactly Messi standard yet "on paper". If he's done this in a weaker League then he needs more time before being compared to Messi. Nevertheless, knowing you somewhat, I take it you have seen him play and been impressed by him, so this has strengthened my interest in him considerably. Sorry I can't help more but I'll keep a lookout for him in Europa League if I can catch him....

Thank you very much for a quick reply. 

I completely agree he's not got Messi esque statics but he does have a similar style of play:

He cuts in from the left while running at pace, and he is not selfish with the ball. The very early signs are good though. 

I think it's a good idea to see how he does against more European teams in the Europa league before I make a decision about him (he is certainly one to keep an eye on). 

10 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I was just concerned for your mental health! (not so the emojis), so 'no hard feelings'. Although I must admit It can be quite annoying If some fool constantly uses silly emojis on all your posts (unless it makes sense to put them there ofcourse).

Like I said in my post before it's J.Alba's 'nickname on YouTube', not in Barca, maybe you need 👓.

I never claimed to know much about Barca:

I usually go by what is said about the Barça players by the fans and the self-proclaimed experts on the Barça forum.

For my mental health?! That's the best joke I've ever got!

On 10/7/2019 at 1:51 PM, Eneko01 said:

Hi guys...

I have Issa Diop 89 in my team. Im thinking about a change. Akanji 90, Upamecano 89 are available. What do you think?

Thank you.

I think in the long term Issa Diop can be the better player out of the 3 because he has already become one of the better CB's in the whole of the PL. I also read that W.Ham value him at 75M (maybe it was an exaggeration by the papers). 

If he can end up at a Liverpool, City, Tottenham, Arsenal, Chelsea or MU. I'm sure he can beast it for either one of them, and then gain a higher rating in the future (he will struggle to get above 90 if he remains at W.Ham).

Right now with your options, to stay on the safe side i'd go with M.Akanji. Who knows if I.Diop will transfer away from W.Ham anytime soon. I don't rate Upamecano much ahead of these two. 

3 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Should I swap sarabia and sensi for Kyle Walker?

Nope. Walker on decline, Sarabia off to a decent start at PSG, I actually thought he'd struggle for game time but he's hanging in there, and Sensi one of the better players for Inter. Keep the duo.

15 hours ago, liamgriff said:

Sarabia is now starting to play better for PSG, and S.Sensi has been very good For Inter :( (I wished Milan would have bought him last year).

Can P.Sarabia cement a place in PSG's starting line up when Mbappe and Co are fit? Right now I dont think so.

K.Walker will soon (possibly early as the Summer) start to drop, especially if his game time reduces significantly, and he losese his place as England's RB.

You would be better of swapping for another good RB and another very good player :) .

Edited by Milanista1
Update required

13 hours ago, liamgriff said:

It depends whehter you're in a competitive gameworld or you can get another similar rated right back or centre back easily? I don't think much of Walker but I disagree that he will drop soon. As long as he is a starter for City - he has missed only 80 mins in the league this season - then he will keep his rating. You have to weigh up how useful he is to you now vs the other two players you give up. Sensi is playing well but he is a long way from getting to 92. Sarabia is a good player too but will he continue to start for PSG when everyone is fit again? Maybe you could ask for another player on top to make it more balanced.

15 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Hey Guys...

Can you recommend any 88 or 89 rated LB and RB that will probably increase to 90 in the next review? 

Thanks 

I would suggest:

L.Klostermann, B.Chillwell, R.Perreira, A.Hakimi, V.Lazaro or N.Elvedi.

The two in bold are most reccomended (if available).

The rise to 90 would most likely happen in the summer unless Leicester City is in the top 3 just before the Winter review. These two and Leicester City must continue playing well (when all are fit I think they are good enough to beat anyone in the PL). 

Edited by Milanista1
Updated

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, can you help me with a review?

Which players should I keep and which to sell out?

Thanks a lot! ☺️

Screenshot_20191008-180647.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180637.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180607.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180600.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180629.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180623.jpg

Forgive me if this sounds like a meh attempt.

First off I would sell all those who are 20+years old and have yet to get past a rating of 78, unless you know they are in for a big rise.

Does your GW have a ratings cap? 

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, can you help me with a review?

Which players should I keep and which to sell out?

Thanks a lot! ☺️

Screenshot_20191008-180647.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180637.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180607.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180600.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180629.jpg

Screenshot_20191008-180623.jpg

First screenshot:

Keep
--------------
Slobodan Tedic
Rafael Camacho

Second screenshot:

Keep
--------------
Perr Schuurs
Ander Barrenetxea
Y. Fofana
A. Kutucu

Third screenshot:

Keep
--------------
Philippe Sandler
H. Tavares
J. De Frutos

Fourth screenshot:

Keep
---------------
Youcef Atal
James Milner
Cesar Montes
Luis Diaz
Bednarek
Ryan Kent

Fifth screenshot:

Keep
--------------
Laînez
Eggestein
Quina
Ampadu
Tomiyasu
Mangala
Mac Allister
Krépin Diatta
D. Costa

Sixth screenshot

Keep
------------
Demiral
Leâo
Lukebakio
Maier
Romero
Kabak
Alakouch
Porro
Adams (bit doubtful)
Maresic
Reine-Adelaïde
Kouamé
Cunha

Who you should buy, you can find in my thread --> Belgian Thread

10 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

First screenshot:

Keep
--------------
Slobodan Tedic
Rudy Camacho not Rudy it's Rafael -.-

Second screenshot:

Keep
--------------
Perr Schuurs
Ander Barrenetxea
Y. Fofana
A. Kutucu

Third screenshot:

Keep
--------------
Philippe Sandler
H. Tavares
J. De Frutos

Fourth screenshot:

Keep
---------------
Youcef Atal
James Milner
Cesar Montes
Luis Diaz
Bednarek
Ryan Kent

Fifth screenshot:

Keep
--------------
Laînez
Eggestein
Quina
Ampadu
Tomiyasu
Mangala
Mac Allister
Krépin Diatta
D. Costa

Sixth screenshot

Keep
------------
Demiral
Leâo
Lukebakio
Maier
Romero
Kabak
Alakouch
Porro
Adams (bit doubtful)
Maresic
Reine-Adelaïde
Kouamé
Cunha

Who you should buy, you can find in my thread --> Belgian Thread

13 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I would suggest:

L.Klostermann, B.Chillwell, R.Perreira, A.Hakimi, V.Lazaro or N.Elvedi.

The two in bold are most reccomended (if available).

The rise to 90 would most likely happen in the summer unless Leicester City is in the top 3 just before the Winter review. These two and Leicester City must continue playing well (when all are fit I think they are good enough to beat anyone in the PL). 

I know 8 games in is too early to judge a player but Chilwell has been Leicesters worst player by a mile this season 

Mikey Johnston, 73 > 78? Is this game for real? They've not reviewed him or the league in 16/17 months and then that's all they give Johnston after the amount of football he's played for them? He's been injured for the last month, which seemingly negates all he's done up until that point but is part of the Champions strongest eleven and is well ahead of Scott Sinclair in the pecking order who's been reviewed as an 85 rated player. That's before you take in to account just how good he's been for them this season. 

He's their first choice left winger, one of their best players this season, and he's been reviewed as their lowest rated player in their entire first team squad. Below players like Kouassi Eboue who's played 5 games in the last two seasons. 

I guess he'll get the rating he deserves at some point, but the issue is that he'll probably not get reviewed until the beginning of 2021 if SM keeps at their current pace. 

7 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

I know 8 games in is too early to judge a player but Chilwell has been Leicesters worst player by a mile this season 

I was thinking he would improve that's why I stated a rise in the Summer would be more likely rather than in the Winter (if a +1 is to be given). 

On 10/8/2019 at 8:02 AM, Beatz said:

Carvajal or cancelo? I have cancelo but Carvajal is free?

Cancelo will get playing time at M.City with B.Mendy injured again and Zinchencho not being their best at LB. Cancelo is no doubt a good choice at RB/LB but Carvajal will possibly still be around for another 5+ years.

I say go for Carvajal as RM are definately improving after the horror show against PSG.

Carvajal is still 27 years old, the first choice RB for the National side, (so he should be able to keep his 92 for some time). At first I thought he was 31, until I checked SW.

Say If Carvajal was in his 30's then I would have chosen J.Cancelo instead, but he isn't, so still has time to regain back his best form.

On 10/8/2019 at 8:55 PM, Elizeu Campos said:

I need an Forward going up to 89/90 now in December, any ideas?

The ones I can recommend:

(if they are available ofcourse)

L.Martinez, L.Ocompos, A.Perez, M.Niang, M.Dembele (possibly) K. Volland (maybe) and Wout Weghourst

('Wolfsburg are nowt without Wout') :)

The 2 in bold being the best options.

('Ombarcagunners being weird again').

Edited by Milanista1
A slight update