Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

What do you think of J. Gomez? He does not seem likely to hit 90 (or even more) soon...scarce playing time and poor performances...what do you guys think? Shall I keep him or shall I accept Rugani+Mandzukic for him?

18 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Don't you think moussa dembele can do it?

I was in two minds about M.Demebele rising to 90 in the Winter review because of OL having gone off the pace a bit since there great start to the season. 

On an individual level I think he is a 90+ Striker, but it would help him if OL are at least in the top 5 by the Winter.  

I really should edit the other post, thank you. :)

11 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Hello everyone,

Can M. Ter Stegen hit 95 in the winter review? 

Pogba's 93 rating still safe?

Right now I say it's too early for such a high rating for M.Ter Stegen. Depends on his season outcome and overall performances with Club and Country (if a jump to 95 were to happen it's more likely to happen in the Summer). 

P. Pogba - If he really doesn't improve his game this season then I reckon he'd deserve a -1 in the Summer.  

11 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

Guys, I have been offered Isco for Ndombele + F. Mendy. Would you take him? Is his 93 rating safe?

It seems that Isco could leave in January with Juventus and Chelsea as potential suiters. He could really flourish at either club (once he settles). 

If your CM/DM and Left back department is decent enough for you to let them two players go, then go for isco.

Though I can't be sure if his 93 is safe (so won't answer on it). Others will probably have a better idea.

Edited by Milanista1
A slight change

19 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

What do you think of J. Gomez? He does not seem likely to hit 90 (or even more) soon...scarce playing time and poor performances...what do you guys think? Shall I keep him or shall I accept Rugani+Mandzukic for him?

It may be challenging for Gomez to get a +1 since it seems like Matip is the current preferred partner with Van Dijk at this point. 

Rugani + Mandzukic sounds like a good deal for an 89 rated.

17 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Hello everyone,

Can M. Ter Stegen hit 95 in the winter review? 

Pogba's 93 rating still safe?

ter Stegen should stay at 94 for now. Pogba should stay as well unless Man U gets relegated this season.

17 hours ago, Fulvio1988 said:

Guys, I have been offered Isco for Ndombele + F. Mendy. Would you take him? Is his 93 rating safe?

I would take Isco if he is an upgrade for you. Mendy isn't playing much at RM while Ndombele is going to stay at 91 with Tottenham for now.

59 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Swap Umtiti for Fabinho?

Yeah I'd definitely do that providing you have other good options for CB. Fabinho is on track for 93 and Umtiti's rating is not secure with all his injuries and the competition he faces for a starting spot with Barca and France.

Hello there. I need a bit advice about transfer target.

I'm in charge of Atletico Madrid in a gw. I'm trying to strengthen my squad,but keep failing.😐

Here's my first team and main substitutes:

Oblak

Godin,Gimenez,Bartra,Savic,L.Hernandez,F.luis,Florenzi,Moses.

Rodri,Fernandinho,Saul,Koke,Fekir,Lemar

Griezmann,Diego Costa,Werner, Vazquez,F.Anderson,Odegaard,Martins.

I think I really should get a 93/94 winger right now. I made some offers like fekir+ lemar+cash or fekir+cash for son,dybala,sane etc. but got rejected. I guess those offers weren’t strong enough but given my squad,what else could I offer to get one of them? Also feel free to give further advice about my squad,tactics and transfer activities. Your help is very much appreciated and means a lot. Thanks in advance.           

8 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Hello there. I need a bit advice about transfer target.

I'm in charge of Atletico Madrid in a gw. I'm trying to strengthen my squad,but keep failing.😐

Here's my first team and main substitutes:

Oblak

Godin,Gimenez,Bartra,Savic,L.Hernandez,F.luis,Florenzi,Moses.

Rodri,Fernandinho,Saul,Koke,Fekir,Lemar

Griezmann,Diego Costa,Werner, Vazquez,F.Anderson,Odegaard,Martins.

I think I really should get a 93/94 winger right now. I made some offers like fekir+ lemar+cash or fekir+cash for son,dybala,sane etc. but got rejected. I guess those offers weren’t strong enough but given my squad,what else could I offer to get one of them? Also feel free to give further advice about my squad,tactics and transfer activities. Your help is very much appreciated and means a lot. Thanks in advance.           

Good welcome M.Farhan, 

I'm guessing your bids are getting rejected because the other managers don't think your deals are good enough (apologies for stating the possible obvious). 

I would suggest you try to do this swap deal: T.Werner and F Vazquez = P.Dybala or maybe swap D.Costa and N.Fekir + cash for HSM.  

It will be difficult to lure HSM away.

P.Dybala is +2 than T. Werner and is starting to find his feet again under M.Sarri :) that's why I have suggested to you make this difficult offer.. 

You could use M.Odegaard to take over F.Vazquez or N.Fekirs place in your team. 

About formation advice:

What formation/tactics are you currently using, and how did your first few games go in your new GW?

Edited by Milanista1
KERSPLAT! Corrected me regarding player ratings (thank you).

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good welcome M.Farhan, 

I'm guessing your bids are getting rejected because the other managers don't think your deals are good enough (apologies for stating the possible obvious). 

I would suggest you try to do this swap deal: T.Werner and N.Fekir + a bit of cash = P.Dybala. 

I think it would be more difficult to lure away HSM. Plus P.Dybala is +3 than both players you will offer, and P.Dybala is starting to find his feet again under M.Sarri. :)

You could use M.Odegaard to take N.Fekir's place in your team. 

About formation advice:

What formation/tactics are you currently using, and how did your first few games go in your new GW?

Werner is 91, Dybala 93. I definitely wouldn't be letting Werner go either way, most likely off to Bayern soon and he's a fantastic player, just needs the move. Dybala is getting some.more game time but I'm not sure if he'll be at Juve in 12 months.

5 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Good welcome M.Farhan, 

I would suggest you try to do this swap deal: T.Werner and N.Fekir + a bit of cash = P.Dybala. 

I think it would be more difficult to lure away HSM. Plus P.Dybala is +3 than both players you will offer, and P.Dybala is starting to find his feet again under M.Sarri. :)

You could use M.Odegaard to take N.Fekir's place in your team. 

About formation advice:

Thanks for your input.

I get that those deals weren’t tempting at all to be accepted. Also I'm a bit reluctant to let Werner go for Dybala though It's not my final decision. Please enlighten me if It'll be a good idea overall. Anyway,I understand that given my squad,It's hard to get stronger players quickly.

About GW

This is a new gw,only third season ongoing. In my devision,Bayern,RM and Man City are far better team and there's a 10 point gap between 3rd place RM and 4th place ATM. Other teams are quite similar.

I took the charge of ATM just a month ago and till now managed to get 19 points from 13 games(league+shield; now out of the shield,just league). I used 4-2-3-1B as I view it a bit defensive formation good in counter. Recently,I thought of using 4-3-3B against similar or lower strength team(actually no less stronger than me,kinda same strength). I try to use tactics to counter my opponent. I usually play defensive+ long ball/direct against the top 3 and attacking/normal+mixed/short against others.

I'm not much hopeful to land a 93/94 in attack in a short notice though I'll keep trying. And also a suggestion about transfer targets about potential superstars that can hit 93/94 in near future would be lovely.

Thanks☺

3 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Werner is 91, Dybala 93. I definitely wouldn't be letting Werner go either way, most likely off to Bayern soon and he's a fantastic player, just needs the move. Dybala is getting some.more game time but I'm not sure if he'll be at Juve in 12 months.

Thanks for your input.

I'm also a bit reluctant to let Werner go for Dybala,but given my team,I guess I either have to let 1 or 2 young players to go or have to be patient. Any suggestion you offer will certainly be valued. Thanks☺         

1 hour ago, MFarhan said:

Thanks for your input.

I get that those deals weren’t tempting at all to be accepted. Also I'm a bit reluctant to let Werner go for Dybala though It's not my final decision. Please enlighten me if It'll be a good idea overall. Anyway,I understand that given my squad,It's hard to get stronger players quickly.

About GW

This is a new gw,only third season ongoing. In my devision,Bayern,RM and Man City are far better team and there's a 10 point gap between 3rd place RM and 4th place ATM. Other teams are quite similar.

I took the charge of ATM just a month ago and till now managed to get 19 points from 13 games(league+shield; now out of the shield,just league). I used 4-2-3-1B as I view it a bit defensive formation good in counter. Recently,I thought of using 4-3-3B against similar or lower strength team(actually no less stronger than me,kinda same strength). I try to use tactics to counter my opponent. I usually play defensive+ long ball/direct against the top 3 and attacking/normal+mixed/short against others.

I'm not much hopeful to land a 93/94 in attack in a short notice though I'll keep trying. And also a suggestion about transfer targets about potential superstars that can hit 93/94 in near future would be lovely.

Thanks☺   

Good Morning, 

I have now edited my previous post (thanks to KERSPLATS! Input). 

About your formation/tactics: 

I would play a mixed passing game against stronger opposition, use your DM as the playmaker and press in your own area in order for you to have a higher percentage of possession. Unless you are already doing well against those stronger teams then don't change a thing! 

If you wanna play with an attacking formation 4-3-3B is a very good one: Play Hard/Normal tackles, direct passing, a mixed attacking style, press fast in your own half. 

Some Players I recommend:

It's to early (for some) to predict their future ratings though If your budget and player availability allows then go for: 

T.Abraham, M.Ozarzabal, S.Chukwueze, J.Maddison, R.Perriera, N.Milenkovic, I.Konate, J.Kounde, S.Regulion, K.Tierney,  S.Tonali, A.Fati and B.Saka...

34 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Good Morning, 

I have now edited my previous post (thanks to KERSPLATS! Input). 

About your formation/tactics: 

I would play a mixed passing game against stronger opposition, use your DM as the playmaker and press in your own area in order for you to have a higher percentage of possession. Unless you are already doing well against those stronger teams then don't change a thing! 

If you wanna play with an attacking formation 4-3-3B is a very good one: Play Hard/Normal tackles, direct passing, a mixed attacking style, press fast in your own half. 

Some Players I recommend:

It's to early (for some) to predict their future ratings though If your budget and player availability allows then go for: 

T.Abraham, M.Ozarzabal, S.Chukwueze, J.Maddison, R.Perriera, N.Milenkovic, I.Konate, J.Kounde, S.Regulion, K.Tierney,  S.Tonali, A.Fati and B.Saka...

Morning.

I managed a draw and a loss out of two with my tactic against stronger teams,so I'll definitely give yours a shot.

Also I'm facing injury problems with Griezmann. He just recovered from one which is his third injury in last 3 months. I've been using him on the right wing, but having not getting expected result,I think I'll try him as CF in the next game.

Thanks a ton for suggesting me,it means a lot. Good day😊           

3 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Morning.

I managed a draw and a loss out of two with my tactic against stronger teams,so I'll definitely give yours a shot.

Also I'm facing injury problems with Griezmann. He just recovered from one which is his third injury in last 3 months. I've been using him on the right wing, but having not getting expected result,I think I'll try him as CF in the next game.

Thanks a ton for suggesting me,it means a lot. Good day😊           

With Griezmann I use an attacking, narrow 4-3-3, mainly playing him on the left wing (as he is left footed). I play/use him as my Targetman. 

Unfortunately playing attacking, hard tackling, fast tempo football can risk constant injuries to some players. Or it could also be because you are switching from playing attacking football to playing defensive. 

With your 4-2-3-1 - I would certainly try Greizmann as your main striker, but be cautious as he is coming back from another injury. You could only play him for 45/60 mins then substitute on Diego Costa/or someone else in his place, for the time being. 

For more information on risers/upcoming talents I suggest you check out these active threads:

TMCosta's X-Files   (Covers Portugal)

Simarkhuges's Under-21 player  (Worldwide)

Belgium Football (season 19 - 20) 

('You guessed it', it covers Belgium😇

The Series A/Serie B thread  (Italy).

Good day :)

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

With Griezmann I use an attacking, narrow 4-3-3, mainly playing him on the left wing (as he is left footed). I play/use him as my Targetman. 

Unfortunately playing attacking, hard tackling, fast tempo football can risk constant injuries to some players. Or it could also be because you are switching from playing attacking football to playing defensive. 

With your 4-2-3-1 - I would certainly try Greizmann as your main striker, but be cautious as he is coming back from another injury. You could only play him for 45/60 mins then substitute on Diego Costa/or someone else in his place, for the time being. 

For more information on risers/upcoming talents I suggest you check out these active threads:

Thanks for the heads up.

If I'm not mistaken,shouldn’t a left footed player play on the right to score goals and vice versa?   

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Who covers the EPL?

6 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Who covers the EPL?

Apologies, right now I can't remember if someone even does. 

I managed to get an answer for you: 

From 2012-2018.  .CFC covered the EPL thread. And around the same time timesle covered the Bundesliga thread (God bless them for their efforts).

Edited by Milanista1
Updated

2 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Thanks for the heads up.

If I'm not mistaken,shouldn’t a left footed player play on the right to score goals and vice versa?   

Well playing a left footer on the left works better for me, that's all I'm saying....