Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Should Ronaldo reduce to 98?

I don't think that would happen as soon as the Winter rather (late) in the Summer review. 

Remember C.Ronaldo did win the 2018-2019 UEFA Nations League, and hasn't done to bad at Juve (having to settle in a with a new team in a different league, and top of Serie A . I reckon that'd be enough to save his Bacon this time round. 

'At the UEFA Nations League C.Ronaldo single-handly, with one arm tighted to his back and wearing a blindfold courageously dragged Portugal to the Final and won it'! The GOAT 🐐 Ever.'

'Just my silly sense of humor' 😁

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/11119/Show/Lionel-Messi

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/5583/Show/Cristiano-Ronaldo

His overall rating so far this season isn't too bad when compared with Messi's (having both played a similar amounts of games). I understand Messi (the true GOAT) does have it harder (as usual) with Argentina/starting the season injured. 

It seems C.Ronaldo isn't spoon fed as much at Juve this season compared to when he was at R.Madrid. However I would have thought C.Ronaldo would have fared better in Italy, with it overall being the weaker of the top 4 leagues. 

15 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I don't think that would happen as soon as the Winter rather (late) in the Summer review. 

Remember C.Ronaldo did win the 2018-2019 UEFA Nations League, and hasn't done to bad at Juve (having to settle in a with a new team in a different league, and top of Serie A . I reckon that'd be enough to save his Bacon this time round. 

'At the UEFA Nations League C.Ronaldo single-handly, with one arm tighted to his back and wearing a blindfold courageously dragged Portugal to the Final and won it'! The GOAT 🐐 Ever.'

'Just my silly sense of humor' 😁

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/11119/Show/Lionel-Messi

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/5583/Show/Cristiano-Ronaldo

His overall rating so far this season isn't too bad when compared with Messi's (having both played a similar amounts of games). I understand Messi (the true GOAT) does have it harder (as usual) with Argentina/starting the season injured. 

It seems C.Ronaldo isn't spoon fed as much at Juve this season compared to when he was at R.Madrid. However I would have thought C.Ronaldo would have fared better in Italy, with it overall being the weaker of the top 4 leagues. 

Not to mention his pretty impressive numbers in the Euro 2020 qualifiers 

Todays upload of risers from my spreadsheet below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790 now 791

Brig-Ang-Manu-Brem1.png

Slightly surprisingly Manchester U had a number of major risers. I'd also expect Martial if he has a fair run of games to get a plus 1. Tuanzebe also if he can get more gametime & as long as ManU don't slip further down the table b4 Mid Decembers or even into January English review. 

Have a busy weekend this weekend so doubt I'll be able to get more  uploads into the forum b4 6pm UK time on Monday now. Sorry forumers. I'll get back onto it as soon as I can but thought U should know... Again, Thanks for your support guys. Socca

56 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

How could he poke home a ball that's inches from going in for someone else's first ever goal for their country...!? Poor Jota.

Yeah pretty poor sportsmanship lol. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if it was the other way round........ 😅

On 11/22/2019 at 2:57 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Don't know if I already asked, but Wijnaldum or Saùl ?

I would go for Wiji. I believe he will certainly hit a 93 by the Summer review especially if Liverpool win the PL. With Saul I can't be sure if and when he may rise. 

21 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, should I give J. Matip for M. Odegaard + M. Maolida (Ogc Nice)?

Thanks!

If it doesn't leave you short at the back, and you are staying for the long run then I would do the deal as M.Odegaard is proving to be the best young player in Spain so far this season.

On the other hand M.Maolida is proving to be the flop of Ligue 1 for Nice this season. Therefore you should try to swap him over for a more decent player to make it a better deal for you. 

19 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Yeah pretty poor sportsmanship lol. I’m sure he wouldn’t mind if it was the other way round........ 😅

😄 He must be dying to keep up/overtake the GOAT, L.Messi, in every way possible. Even his own son has taken Lionel Messi as his idol and not father Cristiano Ronaldo - Knowing that must really sting him. 

Imagine in a crazy world (15 years from now)  people saying that Ronaldo jr is the new Messi, 🤣how I would love for that to come true.

Well as long as Ronaldo encourages Ronaldo jr to become a great Football player rather than becoming his lawyer then I think it's quite possible. :)

12 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

So is anyone going to have a proper stab at doing the complete big 5 predictions for the coming 2019 Winter review as Rahul W is no longer active?

I am talking, like the first pages of this post?

You're talking about 1000-2000 players, it's not something that's easily done. I'm sure Rahul had a system and did it bit by bit, tough going for someone starting out so close to the updates.

21 hours ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

So is anyone going to have a proper stab at doing the complete big 5 predictions for the coming 2019 Winter review as Rahul W is no longer active?

Sir Rahul's predictions for the EPL were mentioned back in early November on Page 785. 

21 hours ago, Djordjee said:

Is Alphonso Davies a must, or will he lose his spot come the end of injury plague in Bayern?

As others will agree I don't see him taking L.Hernamdez's spot in the team anytime soon although he has filled in superbly in his absence, and is a great young back up to him who can (hopefully) only get beeter. I would certainly buy him and put him in my youth squad (out on loan) if you can get him. 

I think having predictions for all the top 5 league teams would be great but im really loving soccahappy predictions and his system of showing you percentage, he has done a good selection of teams throughout this thread

On 11/22/2019 at 9:58 PM, Real Xabi said:

Hakimi 88 -> 89 or 90?

89 so far, as u see in upload below:-

21 hours ago, Djordjee said:

Is Alphonso Davies a must, or will he lose his spot come the end of injury plague in Bayern?

He is ONE FOR THE FUTURE, playing more than adequately now as well. Must Have!

I don't know about a proper stab but I'm stabbing away relentlessly, I hope as I get more and more clubs into the speadsheet updating will be less time consuming than it is now. I'm going to concentrate on France as that will give a bit of extra time to do others while  SM review France in Mid December. I doubt I will get them all done but I'll get a large number. I also expect Sir Rahul will come up with a bumper pre-christmas Bundle too!

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791

Lil-Pad-Dortm1.png

Some nice risers there but not so many Dortmund who are struggling in contrast with last season. Akanji has a chance. Paderborn surprised me being a new club having so many! Lille too, a little goldmine. More tomorrow b4 6pm Uk time I hope.

Thank u for your support, much appreciated and I'll try my best for u all 😀