Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

Does anyone see any immediate risers  for the winter and summer review in my team?

I know Busquets is 31 now, and I am looking to phase him eventually out for Rodri of Man City. What does everyone make of Rodri?

Thanks,

Amar

Screenshot 2019-10-12 at 20.56.10.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gumball said:

Gabriel Martinelli gets a plus 10 to 80 on the back of two goals against Standard Liege. If only Aaron Connolly was as fashionable

 

If you flip it and say they gave Connoly a +7 first then people would say look at Connoly 80 rated whilst Martinelli sits there criminally underated in comparison on 70 rated. Swings and roundabouts. His raise will come soon and it will most likely be a +7 thus making both players level in rating. They both deserve to be around the 80 mark anyway. Both exciting players snd it will be good to see how many minutes/appearances/goals they can accumulate this season between the EPL, and the Football league cup. And EL in Martinelli's case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Gumball said:

Gabriel Martinelli gets a plus 10 to 80 on the back of two goals against Standard Liege. If only Aaron Connolly was as fashionable

Given the Aaron Connolly made his international debut tonight, I'd expect him to get a similar rating increase in the next few days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 8:59 PM, Amar said:

Peace be with you Amar,

You have a very good squad.

Does anyone see any immediate risers for the winter and summer review in my team?

Winter:

J.Sancho, Rodri, FJD, and (possibly) J.Felix and TAA as well. 

Summer:

I reckon if M.City can reach the final of the CL this season then all your City players bar L.Sane could be in for a rise.   

It's to early to predict a summer rise for the others right now. 

 

Quote

I know Busquets is 31 now, and I am looking to phase him eventually out for Rodri of Man City. What does everyone make of Rodri?

Phasing Busquets out is a good move.I reckon Pep could help turn Rodri into one of the best DM's in World football. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really want to go through the hassle of increasing my soccerwiki reputation just to be able to do this, but would anyone who's got a decent reputation on there be able to change Tyler Roberts (82) birthday?

He's currently down as being born on 12th January 1998 (aged 21), but he's actually born on the 12th January 1999 (aged 20). 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/7/2019 at 2:35 AM, ombarcagunners said:

Why so concerned over these emojis?... it sounds like you take this so badly.. I put these emojis for fun.. if you put these emojis on my posts I'd laugh because I wont give a f... because it's just soccermanager.com LOL no hard feelings so anyways El Ferrari in Barcelona we never call him as El Ferrari we call him Jordi Alba that's not needed to say El Ferrari.. It's youtube's surnames! I dont give a f. Obviously you are Milanista! you know nothing about Barca!

 

Here you go;

https://www.tesco.com/groceries/en-GB/products/299918908

On special offer.  2 packs for £4.  I’d suggest you stock up.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Liverpool winter review, main players. Who goes +1? Who stay?

+1: I can only think of T.Fabinho and TAA, maybe Origi as well if he isn't rated 90 already.

Stay: The rest will possibly stay. 

 

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Sell Ndombélé ?

I actually only recently sold him. Although I do have FDJ, A.Melo and 4 better/similar rated Mids in my team: So Ndombele was not really worth hanging on to.

If you can be patient with him I think you could hold on to him for a bit longer. Also if an extra midfielder would be of any use to you just in case of injuries/suspensions to other players. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, swanseajack said:

I don't really want to go through the hassle of increasing my soccerwiki reputation just to be able to do this, but would anyone who's got a decent reputation on there be able to change Tyler Roberts (82) birthday?

He's currently down as being born on 12th January 1998 (aged 21), but he's actually born on the 12th January 1999 (aged 20). 

Gaetano Castrovilli's birthday also appears to be wrong by exactly 1 year. He's 22 not 21.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I actually only recently sold him. Although I do have FDJ, A.Melo and 4 better/similar rated Mids in my team: So Ndombele was not really worth hanging on to.

If you can be patient with him I think you could hold on to him for a bit longer. Also if an extra midfielder would be of any use to you just in case of injuries/suspensions to other players. 

I have De Jong, Rodrìgo (ManCity), Barella, Paqueta and Aouar. With these information what do you think ?

I've heard he's very lazy and isn't in form. I don't want players (it's just a game, I know..) with a lazy attitude

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

I have De Jong, Rodrìgo (ManCity), Barella, Paqueta and Aouar. With these information what do you think ?

I've heard he's very lazy and isn't in form. I don't want players (it's just a game, I know..) with a lazy attitude

I would consider keeping him till the end of the season,  as Paqueta and Aouar are more AM's than Ndom. Ndombele can be used in the CM role depending on your formation. He is still higher rated than 3 of your Mids. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I would consider keeping him till the end of the season,  as Paqueta and Aouar are more AM's than Ndom. Ndombele can be used in the CM role depending on your formation. He is still higher rated than 3 of your Mids. 

Aouar is also good as CM. I'm playing 3-4-2-1, 4-3-3 B and 3-4-1-2. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Fair enough. I will leave you with what the verdict is on him:  (FootballLondon)

Tanguy Ndombele, Lyon, £70m

Pochettino got his main target in the summer with Ndombele signing a long-term deal at Tottenham Hotspur Stadium.

The French international made a huge impression in Ligue 1 and the Champions League for Lyon and a number of Europe's top clubs were keen on signing him.

Netting a crucial goal on his debut against Aston Villa, Ndombele has endured a mixed start to his time in N17 with injury ruling him out for a few games and the fact that he just doesn't look up to speed at present.

He's definitely more miss than hit as things stand, but time is on his side and his first-half performance against Bayern Munich has given fans a tantalising look into the future.

Good day Mr Lesar.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 8:59 PM, Amar said:

Does anyone see any immediate risers  for the winter and summer review in my team?

I know Busquets is 31 now, and I am looking to phase him eventually out for Rodri of Man City. What does everyone make of Rodri?

Thanks,

Amar

Screenshot 2019-10-12 at 20.56.10.png

u seem to not be in a very competative GW :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, HoochyKoochy said:

u seem to not be in a very competative GW :)

I swear noone in here is in a competitive GW! No one should ever be considering selling Ndombele with no trade.

Apart from anything he's only a handful of games with a new club in a new league. People have no patience these days. I remember when Thierry Henry had about 1 goal in his first 20 games with Arsenal - the rest is history.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Barry Green said:

I swear noone in here is in a competitive GW! No one should ever be considering selling Ndombele with no trade.

Apart from anything he's only a handful of games with a new club in a new league. People have no patience these days. I remember when Thierry Henry had about 1 goal in his first 20 games with Arsenal - the rest is history.

Good day Mr Green, 

I agree with you that many people these days do lack patience at times (myself included).

I don't know how long you have been playing in the SM GW's, therefore I don't mean to state the obvious to you. :)

In the defence of those who are not in a competitive GW anymore:

For some of us we have built our team/team's up over the seasons. In my Milan I was fortunate to pick up R.Varane, T.Alcantara and M.Verrati when they were still in their mid-late teens (and not over-hyped as many players are these days), over time my midfield and defence got stronger. And with buying and selling risers/selling and trading ancient players I managed to save up enough funds to bring in better players into my team.

Of course over the seasons we saw the popularity of the GW's diminish with many managers leaving their Clubs (some would only stay at their Club for like half the season). Also due to Fantasy Football sites becoming ever more popular and SM bringing in other games.

This means in present time for some/many of us the GW's unfortunately are not as competitive anymore. This certainly takes away the buzz of playing the game and learning after a loss on how to improve our playing tactics in order to become better managers, as managed teams are harder to overcome. 

I  usually agree and sometimes even learn from your's and other's responses on here. ..😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Barry Green said:

I swear noone in here is in a competitive GW! No one should ever be considering selling Ndombele with no trade.

Apart from anything he's only a handful of games with a new club in a new league. People have no patience these days. I remember when Thierry Henry had about 1 goal in his first 20 games with Arsenal - the rest is history.

I have patience, but don't like to hear he has a lazy attitude.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Whats the championship to be reviwed next to Croatia (thats supposed to be next to Greece)? Cause I need to find 70 rate player that can up in early/mid term...

Can this players up in croatia review?

Jakov Gogic (70), Mate Suto (70), Ivan Jajalo (70), Luka Hujber (70), Jurica Prsir (70), Milan Ristovski (70), Dominik Resetar (70), Matteo Pranic (70), Josip Mitrovic (70), Robert Peric-Komsic (70) and Leon Sipos (70)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...