Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys!

Would y do this trade?

Screenshot_20191015-150143.jpg

If you have enough depth in midfield than I would accept the deal. I believe H.Aouar is a more complete player than the other two in his position. 

(if you have some free time to read it).Here is an article about his play:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/footballbh.net/2019/02/09/houssem-aouar-lyon-tactical-analysis-statistics/amp/

On 10/14/2019 at 10:56 PM, HoochyKoochy said:

u seem to not be in a very competative GW :)

I have been managing my team since 2017 and I signed a lot of these players when they were very young and lowly rated.

And my scouting is beginning to pay off!

Sancho 5m, De Jong 4m, Joao Felix 1.8m, Mbappe £8.5m, Trent Alexandre Arnold £5m, Jesus 15m, Sane £18m De Ligt 12m etc

I am still yet to win the league though! There are two other stronger teams!

Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 23.45.56.png

5 hours ago, AlbertoV05 said:

I could do with a left back who will rise to 85 or higher, ideas? 

Right now the very few I can think of are:

R.Lodi, C.Dagba, and M.Aarons.

6 hours ago, nivea said:

Jordan amavi or faouzi ghoulam? Is +1 higher rated. Napoli is still a strong team this season which will help F.Ghoulam to keep up to a 90 if he can get enough game time. 

If you are after a slightly more longer term LB then go for J.Amavi instead. 

On 10/15/2019 at 2:07 PM, jonhyscp said:

Whats the championship to be reviwed next to Croatia (thats supposed to be next to Greece)? Cause I need to find 70 rate player that can up in early/mid term...

Can this players up in croatia review?

Jakov Gogic (70), Mate Suto (70), Ivan Jajalo (70), Luka Hujber (70), Jurica Prsir (70), Milan Ristovski (70), Dominik Resetar (70), Matteo Pranic (70), Josip Mitrovic (70), Robert Peric-Komsic (70) and Leon Sipos (70)

4 hours ago, jonhyscp said:

Season 19/20 (transfermarkt.com)

J.Gogic (23) 8 apps, 1 goal. 

M.Suto 6 apps, (23). 

J. Prsir, 8 apps 3 goals 2 assists. 

L.Sipos (CB,19) 6 apps 1 goal. 

R.Peric-Komsic 9 apps 

I only recommend these 5 as they have more appearances than the others (although I've not gone through all of them only 85% of them). 

9 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Klostermann or Ricardo Pereira?

Even though Ricardo Pereira is 3 years older than Klostermann I would still choose him. R.Pereira has probably been playing as one of the best RB's in Europe this season. 

9 hours ago, Thegoldenboy said:

Hey guys,

a little bit tricky question,

Saul x Fabinho ??? 🧐

cheers.

I'm guessing you are asking us to pick between Saul or Fabinho? Therefore I would pick Fabinho as he is the more likely to rise in the next review, and is a slightly more versatile player. 

3 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Poulsen and castagne or bellerin?

Before/by the summer Castagne could be at 89.

Right now H. Bellerin faces competition from R.Holding to get a place in the Arsenal 11.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.football.london/arsenal-fc/players/sheffield-united-vs-arsenal-depth-17096060.amp

Has Barcelona's Dembele any chance of rising in the near future? Because he's available in one of my gameworlds, but a lot of teams will compete for him, so If I do buy him I'll be spending a lot of money on him. At my starting team I've Pepe, Ziyech and Thauvin as of now. As much as he as good as them now(at least in rating), I now that he is not so regular at Barcelona and didn't achieve what was assumed of him when at Dortmund...

9 minutes ago, Troianos77 said:

Has Barcelona's Dembele any chance of rising in the near future? Because he's available in one of my gameworlds, but a lot of teams will compete for him, so If I do buy him I'll be spending a lot of money on him. At my starting team I've Pepe, Ziyech and Thauvin as of now. As much as he as good as them now(at least in rating), I now that he is not so regular at Barcelona and didn't achieve what was assumed of him when at Dortmund...

I actually think you should go for him, but only if he is the only 90-91 rated decent player available and if you really need another player for rotation purposes. 

He currently has a 2 match ban (some reports suggest that he should be available for El Classico as it is being moved to Dec 18). 

Hoping he learns a lesson, sures up his attitude, remains injury free and improves on his performances: He could then rise in the later future. He is still in his early twenties, so there is time for him to wake up and realise his immense potential!

27 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I actually think you should go for him, but only if he is the only 90-91 rated decent player available and if you really need another player for rotation purposes. 

He currently has a 2 match ban (some reports suggest that he should be available for El Classico as it is being moved to Dec 18). 

Hoping he learns a lesson, sures up his attitude, remains injury free and improves on his performances: He could then rise in the later future. He is still in his early twenties, so there is time for him to wake up and realise his immense potential!

Yeah, I do think he's a good player. But as he has been quite irregular for Barcelona that's my worry. And he's the only decent 91 player available, I don't think there are decent 90 available either, but I'll check again. And I don't need him exactly, like I said I've Pepe, Ziyech, Thauvin and as substitures: Brozovic, Everton, Bruno Fernandes, Richarlison, Maxi Gomez and Thorgan Harzard. But It would not be bad having another player, my doubt is only because I don't know if he'll rise in the future or even maintain his rating for a long time if he continues having problems in and out of the field and as I'll be spending a lot of money on him... But thanks for the answer.