Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 11/25/2019 at 11:09 PM, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys, 

I'm going to sell N.Pepe to raise some cash.

(If they are still available) who should I go for Dani Olmo or Amine Harit? I really can't decide between them.  🤔

I could do with a young upcoming AM to replace D.Silva next year or possibly the year after.  

I am not so well informed like you about N.Pepe, but I can tell that Dani Olmo is great, I saw his game of yesterday, not a good performance but was possible see how talented he his

13 hours ago, iBakunin said:

Meret +1/+2?

Soyuncu +1/+2?

Abraham +1/+2?

Meret should have +1, not a good season for Napoli, lots of problems inside the society, furthermore also Ospina does some games, he should be 89 for the end of the year

Soyuncu I'm not an expert like the english guys, but I guess he has more possibility of +1 because he is already 88, maybe 90 more at the end of the year

Abraham more +1 because he got a +1 this month, but he continues to performe well also +2 

11 hours ago, maurito said:

Meret 89 easy for me. He is the best gk in Italy currently. 

Zaniolo and lautaro 90?

IMO Meret is the third italian goalkeeper, the ones with the best performances is Salvatore Sirigu, even if from outside could seems strange trust me. But of course, not a SM kind of players

Then I would rate Donnarumma, he has almost the performances of Meret and he is younger, furthermore he plays more

I red a really interesting article about all the italian goalkeepers in Serie A and they showed what I have just said: 

Sirigu the best

Donnarumma and Meret are almost at the same level each with his peculiarities

https://www.ultimouomo.com/donnarumma-meret-confronto-statistico/

https://calcio.fanpage.it/nazionale-sirigu-meglio-di-donnarumma-e-meret-lo-dicono-i-numeri/

Lautaro 90 for sure

Zaniolo depends, he is playing well, but I don't know if is enough. Maybe more at the end of the year.

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sell Donnrumma Buy Meret? Donnarumma is my 1st goalkeeper and Lafont is my 2nd goalkeeper.

I wouldn't do it, Donnarumma and Meret right now are at the same level, but the first has more talent, I think he won't renew his contract for AC Milan, and Juventus is interested in him.

Meret could stay for long time in Napoli, a good team, but not so well rated like other big clubs.

So, I would sell Lafont and keep Meret. Lafont at the moment is not at their level

Another Upload below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793

Frei-Ren-Bord2.png

Pushing thru France and can see an end to the tunnel. Lienhart surely is on the edge of plus3 to 86??

Thanks again for your interest and support, More b4 6pm tomorrow hopefully / surely.

On 11/25/2019 at 10:45 PM, koplfc said:

What league do you think will be next? 

Reckon they are likely to do Peru anytime this century? 🤔

They have to get through China first. 300 Billion people in China, 100 billion of them play footie, 50 billion of them play at a professional level, and it seems SM is determined to rate and add every......last.....one.....of them!!

19 hours ago, The Finisher said:

Choose 1 or 2: Fabian Ruiz, Donny van de Beek, Nicolo Barella, or Houssem Aouar?

Choosing 2:

I presume these two would be the ones you are looking to keep?

Therefore I would choose Nicolo Barella and Houssem Aouar as well. N.Barella is now doing quite well at Inter/National team, and H.Aouar is quite the elegant player. I actually think on his day he can out perform all 3 players. I hope that soon enough he will be playing for a bigger club and for France's first team. 

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I agree with the others.

Zinchenko - No. is out till Dec 6th due to Knee surgery. He has to also compete with B.Mendy and Angelino for a place in the starting eleven. 

Chiwell +1 - He's done well recently, and it works in his favour that L.C are also doing really well this season (which is great to see). :)

Hysaj -  No. He's had very few apps for Napoli so far this season, still 25 though, but right now I don't think it will be easy for him to even rise any further at Napoli.

Ferland Mendy - No. He has played well for RM in the few apps he's made so far this season (at times better than V.Marcelo).Having said that I still think it's too early for a +1 for him.

Hopefully he can get more game time, give stronger competition to V.Marcelo, and then possibly take V.M's spot later on in time. 

Which is likely to get a +1 or +2?

On 11/27/2019 at 9:48 AM, zsp2 said:

I am not so well informed like you about N.Pepe, but I can tell that Dani Olmo is great, I saw his game of yesterday, not a good performance but was possible see how talented he his

Meret should have +1, not a good season for Napoli, lots of problems inside the society, furthermore also Ospina does some games, he should be 89 for the end of the year

Soyuncu I'm not an expert like the english guys, but I guess he has more possibility of +1 because he is already 88, maybe 90 more at the end of the year

Abraham more +1 because he got a +1 this month, but he continues to performe well also +2 

IMO Meret is the third italian goalkeeper, the ones with the best performances is Salvatore Sirigu, even if from outside could seems strange trust me. But of course, not a SM kind of players

Then I would rate Donnarumma, he has almost the performances of Meret and he is younger, furthermore he plays more

I red a really interesting article about all the italian goalkeepers in Serie A and they showed what I have just said: 

Sirigu the best

Donnarumma and Meret are almost at the same level each with his peculiarities

https://www.ultimouomo.com/donnarumma-meret-confronto-statistico/

https://calcio.fanpage.it/nazionale-sirigu-meglio-di-donnarumma-e-meret-lo-dicono-i-numeri/

Lautaro 90 for sure

Zaniolo depends, he is playing well, but I don't know if is enough. Maybe more at the end of the year.

I wouldn't do it, Donnarumma and Meret right now are at the same level, but the first has more talent, I think he won't renew his contract for AC Milan, and Juventus is interested in him.

Meret could stay for long time in Napoli, a good team, but not so well rated like other big clubs.

So, I would sell Lafont and keep Meret. Lafont at the moment is not at their level

Agree but the most talented of the two is meret. (The article confirms this by defining meret as the best goalkeeper of the past season as well as being stronger among the posts. Donnarumma has the advantage of being younger and playing in a more important club. If meret played in Milan and donnarumma in Napoli I believe that roles were exchanged, obviously I would not give donnarumma for meret in optics sm. But sm is not real life

1 hour ago, maurito said:

Agree but the most talented of the two is meret. (The article confirms this by defining meret as the best goalkeeper of the past season as well as being stronger among the posts. Donnarumma has the advantage of being younger and playing in a more important club. If meret played in Milan and donnarumma in Napoli I believe that roles were exchanged, obviously I would not give donnarumma for meret in optics sm. But sm is not real life

The article doesn't say who has more talent, is impossible to know! But that both are great, but Meret has had less expected goal, and Donnarumma is better in other stuff, but these statistics depends on the clubs etc.

I saw both in several occasions, and in my opinion Donnarumma has more skills, I will always remember his match of 07-10-2015 when he was only 16!

Anyway, I'm happy that Mancini has this problem! Is only good for Italy.

In my opinion if their clubs were inverted situation wouldn't change, is not anymore the Milan of Berlusconi, right now is Meret in a better club, and Napoli defense is better than Milan's ones, but if with importance you means the blazon of AC Milan, I agree.

Another Upload below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793

France3.png

Hope to get well into England by the weekend and maybe list  the final safest/ top 30 to 40 (in order), of France too on Saturday or Sunday. It's not totally comprehensive I've missed a few of the less interesting clubs, but most are there. These stats obviously will not be up to date when SM start France in say a couple of weeks but I'll try to update the clubs again round then, given time.

Thanks for your interest and support, more B4 6pm tomorrow all being well.....

7 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Hi,good morning.

I approached to buy Ricardo Pereira and the manager made it clear he wants Matuidi in exchange of Pereira. Would it be a good deal for me?

Thanks in advance.    

Yes, I'd get Pereira. He'll rise to 90 in the next review and likely 91 in the summer if he keeps up the way he's playing, and Leicester too. Matuidi is getting decent game time at Juve but he's 33 soon and SM will drop him come summer if he slips at all.

I suppose if it's long it short term you're looking for.

2 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Ligue 1 is starting

Yes Nimes and Metz I saw earlier and and immediately switched to the "best of France", to maximise our chances of buying as much as we need. Hopefully it will upload below:-

4 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Thank God 

Very Early, I wonder if it's a false start? Anyway probably 5 days b4 even these 2 clubs will appear transiting from SW to SM. It's starting too early for me to be able to cover all of the Big5 completely unless SM go into SM mode ie "Slow Motion" . Will work overtime on a daily basis to get as much as possible b4 SM review them. I know it takes 6 weeks but I was hoping the review wouldn't start while Mid December and we are only 29 November as I speak now. Onwards...

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793 (Three!).

Best-France-40.png