Rahul W's rating predictions

15 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes Nimes and Metz I saw earlier and and immediately switched to the "best of France", to maximise our chances of buying as much as we need. Hopefully it will upload below:-

Very Early, I wonder if it's a false start? Anyway probably 5 days b4 even these 2 clubs will appear transiting from SW to SM. It's starting too early for me to be able to cover all of the Big5 completely unless SM go into SM mode ie "Slow Motion" . Will work overtime on a daily basis to get as much as possible b4 SM review them. I know it takes 6 weeks but I was hoping the review wouldn't start while Mid December and we are only 29 November as I speak now. Onwards...

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793 (Three!).

Best-France-40.png

Brilliant list! Thanks. Can you explain what all the colours mean please?

• Replies 30.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Does anyone think Tadic will get a rise or is he too old/at the wrong club? He is in the form of his life.

thanks in advance for any answers

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a +1 in the Winter, as like you said he is the form of his life, so it's now or never (especially as he is past his peak age). 

He also wouldn't be breaking the squad cap as Ziyech has already done that. 

14 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Hi,good morning.

I approached to buy Ricardo Pereira and the manager made it clear he wants Matuidi in exchange of Pereira. Would it be a good deal for me?

Thanks in advance.    

With R.Pereira you will have your RB position secure for the next 5+ years. As long as letting go of Matuidi doesn't leave you too short/weak in the midfield area. 

Matuidi is aging and will start declining soon enough. 

9 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

I too have a deal offered to me, swap Klostermann for for draxler. I have klostermann, is it worth it?

It depends on which position you need filling. Do you need another full back or another winger?

Both are quite good players, even as every game rotational players. 

27 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Brilliant list! Thanks. Can you explain what all the colours mean please?

Nothing in particular just the banding together in order of safety, the percentages say it all and the colours emphasize it following my idea of ROUGHLY where the formula MIGHT break for different ratings. The later bands are more faded to say less confident etc etc. Basically "decoration" just follow the percentages the higher the better. Tho nothing is certain with SM reviews, the spreadsheet tries to simulate how they must treat the differing ratings and do the review. That was what I tried to simulate starting 9 years ago. It's evolved into a massive spreadsheet, evolution hopefully at it's best 😀

More of same:- Totally up to date including todays:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793 (Three!).

bres-Man-Leic-Dijon2.png

France should be covered now and as u can see above I'm moving onto England. Phew todays been a bit of a panic...

Ps Hi Spiller Does that mean USA won’t be done anytime soon. Think that was a false start a couple of weeks back they did a few and never carried threw with it. Who knows with SM?

37 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes Nimes and Metz I saw earlier and and immediately switched to the "best of France", to maximise our chances of buying as much as we need. Hopefully it will upload below:-

Very Early, I wonder if it's a false start? Anyway probably 5 days b4 even these 2 clubs will appear transiting from SW to SM. It's starting too early for me to be able to cover all of the Big5 completely unless SM go into SM mode ie "Slow Motion" . Will work overtime on a daily basis to get as much as possible b4 SM review them. I know it takes 6 weeks but I was hoping the review wouldn't start while Mid December and we are only 29 November as I speak now. Onwards...

And Toulouse...

In my notes, Bundesliga was first the last time

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I wouldn't be surprised if he gets a +1 in the Winter, as like you said he is the form of his life, so it's now or never (especially as he is past his peak age). 

He also wouldn't be breaking the squad cap as Ziyech has already done that. 

With R.Pereira you will have your RB position secure for the next 5+ years. As long as letting go of Matuidi doesn't leave you too short/weak in the midfield area. 

Matuidi is aging and will start declining soon enough. 

It depends on which position you need filling. Do you need another full back or another winger?

Both are quite good players, even as every game rotational players. 

thanks for your feedback and all the work/help you put into this game. I will get him in and hope he gets his +1, my other point isnt important anymore as the offer has been taken off the table. I feel that Klostermann has the better prospects for going higher than the other fella who could be at PSG for a while.

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Which two to keep? 

I see your spoilt for choice.:)

Ferland mendy 

Benjamin mendy 

L hernandez 

Chilwell

Zinchenko 

I was in two minds between Ben Chilwell and Ferland Mendy (very little between them).

Having said that I still do believe overall Ferland Mendy is the better defender. Although he is behind both V.Marcelo and L.Hernandez on a Country/Club level, which unfortunately will affect his seasonal game-time. 

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

thanks for your feedback and all the work/help you put into this game. I will get him in and hope he gets his +1, my other point isnt important anymore as the offer has been taken off the table. I feel that Klostermann has the better prospects for going higher than the other fella who could be at PSG for a while.

Thank you very much id rather be in SW19. 

RB Leipzig and Klostermann have certainly been doing well this season (may it continue). I'm sure you'd agree that they are strong favourites for the Bundesliga this season. 

2 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I was in two minds between Ben Chilwell and Ferland Mendy. 

I believe overall Ferland is the better defender out of the two. Although he is behind both V.Marcelo and L.Hernandez on a Country/Club level, which unfortunately will affect his seasonal game-time. 

Thank you very much id rather be in SW19. 

RB Leipzig and Klostermann have certainly been doing well this season (may it continue). I'm sure you'd agree that they are strong favourites for the Bundesliga this season. 

Thanks for your input and throwing me into more of a spin as was sure I wanted to keep b mendy and l hernandez and Chilwell until he is updated as b n f mendy both have lever 2 concerns aha 

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Liverpool:

Alexander-Arnold +1 to 92

Adrian +1 to 88

Lallana -1 to 88

Brewster +2 to 77

Kelleher +3 to 76

Jones +2 to 75

Elliott +6 to 73

Leicester:

Soyuncu +2 to 90

Maddison +2 to 90

Tielemans +1 to 90

Evans +1 to 90

Pereira +1 to 90

Chilwell +1 to 90

Perez +1 to 89

Barnes +2 to 87

Choudhury +2 to 85

Justin +2 to 82

Man City:

Rodri +1 to 92

Eric Garcia +2 to 78

Doyle +2 to 75

Harwood-Bellis +2 to 75

Chelsea:

Zouma +1 to 90

Pulisic +1 to 90

Giroud -1 to 90

Abraham +2 to 89

Mount +3 to 88

Tomori +3 to 88

Hudson-Odoi +2 to 87

James +3 to 85

Gilmour +2 to 77

Guehi +3 to 76

Wolves:

Jimenez +1 to 90

Coady +1 to 88

Boly +1 to 88

Adama +2 to 87

Saiss +1 to 87

Vinagre +1 to 84

Gibbs-White +1 to 83

Neto +2 to 80

Kilman +5 to 75

Perry +5 to 70

Sheffield United:

Baldock +3 to 86

Henderson +3 to 86

Stevens +2 to 86

O'Connell +2 to 86

Egan +2 to 86

Norwood +1 to 86

Lundstram +5 to 85

Basham +2 to 85

Fleck +1 to 85

McGoldrick +1 to 85

Jagielka -1 to 85

Robinson +1 to 84

McBurnie +1 to 84

Mousset +1 to 84

Burnley:

Mee +1 to 88

Pope +1 to 88

Westwood +1 to 87

Lowton +1 to 87

McNeil +3 to 86

Taylor +1 to 86

Gibson -1 to 86

Arsenal:

Guendouzi +2 to 88

Chambers +1 to 88

Maitland-Niles +1 to 87

Martinez +2 to 85

Joe Willock +6 to 84

Martinelli +4 to 84

Saka +5 to 83

Man Utd:

Martial +1 to 91

Lingard -1 to 90

Matic -1 to 90

Wan-Bissaka +2 to 89

McTominay +2 to 87

James +2 to 87

Pereira +1 to 87

Greenwood +5 to 78

Williams +7 to 77

Gomes +1 to 76

Garner +2 to 75

Tottenham:

Winks +1 to 89

Wanyama -1 to 88

Gazzaniga +3 to 86

Walker-Peters +2 to 84

Skipp +1 to 78

Parrott +2 to 75

Bournemouth:

Steve Cook +1 to 88

Billing +2 to 87

Harry Wilson +2 to 86

Rico +1 to 86

Ramsdale +5 to 85

Mepham +1 to 84

Stacey +4 to 82

Simpson +2 to 78

Travers +2 to 75

Kilkenny +3 to 73

Brighton:

Ryan +1 to 88

Stephens +1 to 87

Burn +4 to 86

Maupay +2 to 86

Webster +2 to 86

Izquierdo -1 to 86

Connolly +5 to 83

Alzate +4 to 82

Palace:

Ward +1 to 87

Schlupp +1 to 87

Meyer -1 to 87

Sakho -1 to 87

Kelly +1 to 86

Newcastle:

Dubravka +1 to 87

Hayden +1 to 87

Dummett +1 to 86

Ki -1 to 86

Sean Longstaff +3 to 85

Matty Longstaff +4 to 77

Aston Villa:

McGinn +2 to 87

Grealish +2 to 87

El Ghazi +1 to 87

Guilbert +1 to 87

Engels +1 to 87

Mings +2 to 86

Luiz +1 to 86

Hourihane +1 to 86

Taylor +2 to 85

Targett +2 to 85

Konsa +2 to 84

Steer +2 to 82

Davis +2 to 80

Everton:

Calvert-Lewin +1 to 88

Bernard -1 to 88

Walcott -1 to 87

Tosun -1 to 87

Holgate +2 to 85

West Ham:

Rice +1 to 89

Fredericks +2 to 87

Snodgrass +1 to 87

Wilshere -1 to 87

Roberto +1 to 86

Zabaleta -1 to 86

Reid -1 to 86

Norwich City:

Godfrey +3 to 86

Lewis +3 to 86

Aarons +3 to 86

Pukki +1 to 86

Buendia +1 to 86

Cantwell +5 to 85

McLean +3 to 85

Trybull +2 to 84

Leitner +1 to 84

Southampton:

Cedric -1 to 88

Bednarek +1 to 86

Gunn +2 to 85

Valery +2 to 84

Adams +1 to 84

Obafemi +2 to 78

Watford:

Welbeck -1 to 88

Capoue -1 to 87

Masina -1 to 86

Chalobah +1 to 85

Prodl -1 to 85

did the whole league 

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Thanks for your input and throwing me into more of a spin as was sure I wanted to keep b mendy and l hernandez and Chilwell until he is updated as b n f mendy both have lever 2 concerns aha 

Maybe you could have been more clear with what was on your mind regarding these players.

You could have mentioned which of your LB's already have concerns as well. I didn't select B.Mendy as he has not had a fullish injury free season at M.City to date. Therefore I wouldn't have taken the risk myself with the other options you have available to you. 

Plus you asked which 2 LB's to keep, whereas for now you are thinking of sticking with 3, and it seems like you had already made up your mind before asking the question here. 😃

8 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Maybe you could have been more clear with what was on your mind regarding these players.

You could have mentioned which of your LB's already have concerns as well. I didn't select B.Mendy as he has not had a fullish injury free season at M.City to date. Therefore I wouldn't have taken the risk myself with the other options you have available to you. 

Plus you asked which 2 LB's to keep, whereas for now you are thinking of sticking with 3, and it seems like you had already made up your mind before asking the question here. 😃

Just tongue in cheek just wanted to see what people thought only keep three until after the review and get the money out of them 😁

Any thoughts on whether Bordeaux's Josh Maja (80) will increase in rating? Hasn't played that many minutes this season (349), but has been Bordeaux's second choice striker, coming on as a sub in nearly every game for them. In terms of minutes it doesn't look too favourable, but in terms of how highly he's rated he'd be unfortunate not to increase.  

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793 (Three!) 794

Mars-Bres-Burn-Atl-Hoff1.png

All but Atletico Madrid and Hoffenheim includes todays results and stats, so up to the minute. Great to see Sir Rahul's early Christmas present again. Thank You SIR! Unfortunately I have run out of "Likes" and "Thanks" and will have to wait 24hours b4 SM will give me more, but won't forget. Be careful as advised previously with the higher rated players rated in Red or Redish Boxes on the right.

Think that's about all, but thank u so much for your magnificent interest & support which is greatly appreciated, keeps me going, Cheers 😀 Socca

Ps BTW Amiens was going thru SW today but not that many and it looks to me that SW are going slow again, but then it is the weekend...

On 11/30/2019 at 12:54 PM, Sir Rahul said:

He hasn't scored in a while and Norwich are 18th

He's heard U SIR and scored as requested 😀

On 11/30/2019 at 10:17 AM, swanseajack said:

Any thoughts on whether Bordeaux's Josh Maja (80) will increase in rating? Hasn't played that many minutes this season (349), but has been Bordeaux's second choice striker, coming on as a sub in nearly every game for them. In terms of minutes it doesn't look too favourable, but in terms of how highly he's rated he'd be unfortunate not to increase.  

Maja I've got him down for +2 to 82, not the biggest riser in France +8.3% in my spreadsheet tho swanseajack 

Another upload now focusing on English Premiership below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793 (Three!) 794

Ars-Sth-Chelbrig2.png

Think all the above are up to date minutes including to days 2pm kick off (Arsenal). Joe Willock must be getting closer to a 83!

Thanks again and should have more from the premiership b4 6pm tomorrow guys.

Ps SW still slow when I looked again this morning, very few but it's still the weekend and things hopefully will perk up tomorrow...

• Kev pinned this topic