Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Yeah, I do think he's a good player. But as he has been quite irregular for Barcelona that's my worry. And he's the only decent 91 player available, I don't think there are decent 90 available either, but I'll check again. And I don't need him exactly, like I said I've Pepe, Ziyech, Thauvin and as substitures: Brozovic, Everton, Bruno Fernandes, Richarlison, Maxi Gomez and Thorgan Harzard. But It would not be bad having another player, my doubt is only because I don't know if he'll rise in the future or even maintain his rating for a long time if he continues having problems in and out of the field and as I'll be spending a lot of money on him... But thanks for the answer. 

Oh then you could save your money (as O.Dembele is an uncertain case right now). You have at least 5 players there who can play on the wings for you. 

Do you have much young talent coming through? 

Hi. Good morning.

I was offered Gnarby+Werner for Salah. I've made a counter offer of Icardi+Gnarby+30million for Salah. He accepted it.

Do you think It's a good deal for me? 

1 hour ago, MFarhan said:

Hi. Good morning.

I was offered Gnarby+Werner for Salah. I've made a counter offer of Icardi+Gnarby+30million for Salah. He accepted it.

No way, cancel it before it is too late.

5 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Hi. Good morning.

Unless you could do with an extra forward and a winger type player (for rotational purposes and squad depth) then I would go through with the deal. 

Gnabry could certainly rise +1 in the next rating review, and M.Icardi should be able to hold his rating at PSG + even rise in the later future,  (both are also younger)..The extra 30M can be used to bring in future risers/talented players. 

Although If you really think Salah can hold a rating of 95 for the next 5 years then keep him! :)

Edited by Milanista1
Miss-read the question, was editing my response before MFarhan replied.

4 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

It's seems a little much for M.Salah. 

Gnabry could certainly rise +1 in the next rating review, and M.Icardi will be able to hold his rating at PSG + even rise in the later future.

M.Salah is older than both of them, even though he is higher rated right now you are better of cancelling the deal unless you really think M. Sarah can hit 96 at Liverpool.

With the 30M you could bring in yoing rsing talent for the future. 

Actually,Salah is in my team

On 10/16/2019 at 12:50 AM, Amar said:

I have been managing my team since 2017 and I signed a lot of these players when they were very young and lowly rated.

And my scouting is beginning to pay off!

Sancho 5m, De Jong 4m, Joao Felix 1.8m, Mbappe £8.5m, Trent Alexandre Arnold £5m, Jesus 15m, Sane £18m De Ligt 12m etc

no disrespect but you've done nothing special, scouting and buying promising talents is the only way to be successful in this game.

2 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

no disrespect but you've done nothing special, scouting and buying promising talents is the only way to be successful in this game.

Where have I said that I have done something special?

I have simply said that I have managed this team since 2017 and I signed a lot of these players when they were lowly rated, and overtime, that strategy is beginning to pay off.

And no. Scouting and buying promising talents is not the only way to be successful in this game.

In terms of in game success, in terms of trophies won, you stand a much better chance if you sign the likes of Lionel Messi, Ronaldo or Neymar at their current ratings than to sign a Mbappe who may or may not reach that rating overtime. Those three players in particular, regularly break the double digit barrier for goals and assists. 

Neymar, last season in this league got 24 goals and 24 assists in the league in 23 starts.

Salah and Mbappe combined didn't get that. 

On 10/19/2019 at 2:47 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Junior Fìrpo worth keeping ? Yes

Right now I believe he is worth keeping to see how he develops at Barça this season/next season. In his few apps he's not played too bad nor played too good either. 

I understand that It won't be easy for J.Firpo to get much game-time ahead of the much favoured veteran 'El Ferrari' (Jordi Alba) in order to get use to playing for Barca. 

For now I'm hanging on to him.  :)

17 hours ago, Amar said:

''Neymar, last season in this league got 24 goals and 24 assists in the league in 23 starts".

"Salah and Mbappe combined didn't get that". 

Excuse me erasing the first-half of your post (I do agree with you there). 

Although what you state above about Salah and Mbappe not hitting higher numbers could be more due to the formation/tactics played by their manager and the stregth of the rest of their team then anything else. 

Good day Amar. :)

On 10/15/2019 at 11:50 PM, Amar said:

I have been managing my team since 2017 and I signed a lot of these players when they were very young and lowly rated.

And my scouting is beginning to pay off!

Sancho 5m, De Jong 4m, Joao Felix 1.8m, Mbappe £8.5m, Trent Alexandre Arnold £5m, Jesus 15m, Sane £18m De Ligt 12m etc

I am still yet to win the league though! There are two other stronger teams!

Screenshot 2019-10-15 at 23.45.56.png

all good dude. Just commenting even for 2017 those players should have been picked up. Very early is when they added to DB. No criticismm of u, clearly u still picked them up and built a great team thus far. Best of luck

10 hours ago, HoochyKoochy said:

all good dude. Just commenting even for 2017 those players should have been picked up. Very early is when they added to DB. No criticismm of u, clearly u still picked them up and built a great team thus far. Best of luck

I agree with you, the higher figures they were bought for suggests there probably wasn't too much scouting done on them, or maybe Amar was also competing with others to get some of them. 

For anyone who might be interested this is a Prototype I'm working on. It's for my spreadsheet to predict actual rises. Unfortunately it's an awful long job to adapt all the clubs on my spreadsheet and to be able to uplift them here, but little by little lets see how far I get. Example here Nice in 10th place. The player with the top percent is obviously the best (right hand Column). Anything over 0% should rise if SM don't miss it.

In this case Pelmard's (SM75) the figure of 76.5% ensures he would get some kind of a rise, even IF HE DIDN'T PLAY ANYMORE MATCHES THIS SEASON. On the other hand if Dolberg (SM87) didn't play in the next game then he would slip below 0%! The higher the "SM rating" the player has, the less safe his chances are. Pelmards lower rating of 75 and the 677 minutes he has already got ensures some kind of rise already and if he keeps it up throughout, the prediction of plus 7 or even possibly 8 is safe. I've tried to reflect this with the colours in the 4th column :-

Nice1-20-Oct.png

Hope this long-term project will be of interest to forumers, cheers Socca.

What is happening with Militao and Jovic at Real Madrid? Are they worth keeping or should i cash in on them before their value drop? Both are not necessarily starters so could reinvest the money from them in more upcoming talent.