Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 10/20/2019 at 2:04 PM, Grembo said:

What is happening with Militao and Jovic at Real Madrid? Are they worth keeping or should i cash in on them before their value drop? Both are not necessarily starters so could reinvest the money from them in more upcoming talent.

I say you give Jovic more time, till the end of next season, at least.

It won't be easy for him to get much playing time when you have (Zidane's favorite) K.Benzema a head of you. Jovic has shown he can link up well with some of team:

I believe Zidane's team isn't balanced/intense enough at times just like in the recent loss against R.Mallorca and against PSG. 

Against Mallorca, Z played Isco too deep (who is just only coming up to full fitness again), he also brought on F.Valverde too late into game.  Z also played Jovic, James, VJ, Militoa and Odriozola in the same line up: I don't think they have played a league game together before (according to some RM fans). 

E.Militao - I'd give him till the Winter to improve.  Remember that their Star signing (E.Hazard) hasn't really hit the ground running either.

I am aware that the Portugese experts on here don't rate E.Militao much at all, which is understandable given the price he was sold for, and his performances since arriving. 

Keep or sell Ismaël Bennacer? Looks like the new Milan manager doesn't like him either, but he is very talented and was the player of the tournament at AFCON so it's not an easy decision.. 

You would expect him to eventually become a starter as Biglia starts to decline more right?

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree with you, the higher figures they were bought for suggests there probably wasn't too much scouting done on them, or maybe Amar was also competing with others to get some of them. 

I had to overpay on quite a few of them, as I was bidding against more smaller teams back then in 2017. But in hind sight, I can't really complain too much, as I picked up good value for money if I look at two years later.

I like the excitement of building a young team over time. My team is very healthy financially. I have a balance of £280m, and I usually bring in more money from sales than what I spend on transfer fees. I also have the third highest wage bill in the league, spending a nearly million less per week on wages than the two other stronger teams. So I'm probably on target in terms of the league position.

What annoys me is the lack of goals in the team. I promote the use of attacking mentality football, with the use of a 4-3-3 and I even adopt a 4-4-2 diamond at times in fielding 4 forwards. Only Harry Kane has scored more than 20 goals this season in all competitions. I am really desperate for the league as its the only major competition I have not won!

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 20.45.27.png

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 20.48.58.png

3 hours ago, Vib said:

Keep or sell Ismaël Bennacer? Looks like the new Milan manager doesn't like him either, but he is very talented and was the player of the tournament at AFCON so it's not an easy decision.. 

You would expect him to eventually become a starter as Biglia starts to decline more right?

I would certainly keep him out on loan for at least 2 seasons depending on your GW's rating cap, and if you don't need him in the first team just yet.

I really hope he can replace Biglia out of Milan's line up soon enough. I think Biglia should only really play 45 mins in the future, he seems to fall asleep 😴 towards the end of games, just as our recent frustrating end game against Leece showed.. 😣

I.Bennacur did do well for Algeria in the recent International break, (be patient) the talent is definitely there.  :)

23 minutes ago, Amar said:

I had to overpay on quite a few of them, as I was bidding against more smaller teams back then in 2017. But in hind sight, I can't really complain too much, as I picked up good value for money if I look at two years later.

I like the excitement of building a young team over time. My team is very healthy financially. I have a balance of £280m, and I usually bring in more money from sales than what I spend on transfer fees. I also have the third highest wage bill in the league, spending a nearly million less per week on wages than the two other stronger teams. So I'm probably on target in terms of the league position.

What annoys me is the lack of goals in the team. I promote the use of attacking mentality football, with the use of a 4-3-3 and I even adopt a 4-4-2 diamond at times in fielding 4 forwards. Only Harry Kane has scored more than 20 goals this season in all competitions. I am really desperate for the league as its the only major competition I have not won!

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 20.45.27.png

Screenshot 2019-10-20 at 20.48.58.png

Show off.. 😇

I would consider using the 4-3-3B more (the narrow one). Play Harry Kane or K.Mbappe in the center. Play Hard, direct, down both flanks, press fast and in your own half.  Tick on the tightarking, PM and TM options. 

Use this only against weaker or similar overall rated opposition.

6 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Show off.. 😇

I would consider using the 4-3-3B more (the narrow one). Play Harry Kane or K.Mbappe in the center. Play Hard, direct, down both flanks, press fast and in your own half.  Tick on the tightarking, PM and TM options. 

Use this only against weaker or similar overall rated opposition.

I do well in cup competitions (most of the time) but the league is the really issue here. I normally square off against the super teams and pull of an upset if I get to a final. 

I do usually try that in regards to Mbappe and Kane being the 9. My strongest front 3 is Mbappe (10) Kane (9) (Salah) but neither Mbappe or Salah get any meaningful amount of goals. Which again, is frustrating because the likes of Griezmann Neymar Ronaldo Messi score and assist aplenty from the wide positions!

Do you know how to counter a 4-3-3 (the one with no sitting midfielder)? I usually put a close game against that formation only to lose to Messi assist to Hummels or something HAHA

Thanks,

Amar

29 minutes ago, Amar said:

I do well in cup competitions (most of the time) but the league is the really issue here. I normally square off against the super teams and pull of an upset if I get to a final. 

I do usually try that in regards to Mbappe and Kane being the 9. My strongest front 3 is Mbappe (10) Kane (9) (Salah) but neither Mbappe or Salah get any meaningful amount of goals. Which again, is frustrating because the likes of Griezmann Neymar Ronaldo Messi score and assist aplenty from the wide positions! In the narrow 4-3-3 direct, DBF, play Mbappe or Salah out on the wings as your TM for there goal tally to increase, use your AM as the PM.

Do you know how to counter a 4-3-3 (the one with no sitting midfielder)? I usually put a close game against that formation only to lose to Messi assist to Hummels or something HAHA

Thanks,

Amar

To counter the 4-3-3? (I'm not to sure about how to counter it). 

The guide below maybe able to help you (I hope) I've not had a chance to read it though.

It's more up-to date than the one I followed in the past (the 2008 guide). 

Good day. :)

17 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Pelo cheiro talvez Servia

O que achas desses jogadores...what u think about these players?

Veljko Trifunic, Nikola Kuveljic, Mirozlav Maricic, Lazar Tufegdzic, Vladan Vidakovic, Ivan Kricak, Bojan Bojic, David Sinkovitz, Kosta Aleksic and Djordje Petrovic

20 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, would you give B. Silva for G. Jesus + Melo Arthur/Donny van de beek?

I would only do the deal if G.Jesus and A.Melo will be sure starters for you, and if you could really do with both of them in your team. 

Also would you give J. Matip+ T. Partey for M De Ligt? No. 

Right now it's uncertain if M.D.L will improve or keep struggling in Italy. I know he's still quite young and has time on his side, but right now it's a risk I would personally not take. 

The two player's you are offering could certainly get a +1 by the end of the season or even before then. 

31 minutes ago, JAMancini said:

Sule 92?

Until Saturday morning, I was sure of it. Now, I read last Bayern match he got a ACL injury (second time in his career) and I also read that he won’t make it until the end of the season. Apparently, he will also skip the Euro Cup 2020 with the German NT. I am afraid he will stay at 91 until he’s back

Any guidance on this starting lineup and the formation / tactics I should use. This is a very competitive GW. I am in division 2 aiming for promotion I would argue this lineup is probably joint 2nd in my division but last season I finished 10th playing 3-4-2-1 so I'm doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks 

Screenshot_20191022-182934_SM Worlds.jpg

I am in a cant buy over 85 setup with a squad cap. The problem is I have to now decide between two goalkeepers on which one to keep.

I bought Juan Musso @ 83 and he got a +3 to 86.

I also bought Dominik Livavkovic @ 84 he got a +2 to 86

I only have enough room for one of them.

Who to chose? And why.

22 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I would go for it! :)

i'd be getting ndidi, i don't mind getting rid of nkunku but its zagadou i worry about because i don't have many other young CB's with potential, and will Ndidi reach his limit at leicester? 

1 hour ago, sirmarkhughes said:

I am in a cant buy over 85 setup with a squad cap. The problem is I have to now decide between two goalkeepers on which one to keep.

I bought Juan Musso @ 83 and he got a +3 to 86.

I also bought Dominik Livavkovic @ 84 he got a +2 to 86

I only have enough room for one of them.

Who to chose? And why.

For me It's a bit difficult to decide right now. 

Dominik Livavkovic was linked to United last Summer. If D.Zagreb don't do very well in the CL then I would consider going for Juan Musso as he has been linked to both Milan Clubs.

Although I doubt you have time to wait. So I would rather you go for J.Musso as he has a rating score of 6.95 (in 11apps) compared to D.Livavkovic's 6.70 (in 10 apps) according to the Whoscored.com website. 

On 10/21/2019 at 9:23 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys, would you give B. Silva for G. Jesus + Melo Arthur/Donny van de beek?

Also would you give J. Matip+ T. Partey for M De Ligt?

Really hard, but i prefer the duo. Arthur could be 93/94 in future.

I've heard that Partey is playng so well, another hard one. Its depends of your necessity on the pitch. I'd go for the duo also.

On 10/21/2019 at 3:33 PM, errrrerrre said:

Can Arthur get 92 in the next review?

I need few midfield players who will get +1 in next few months (but minimal raiting 90), is there anyone?

Gueye, Barella (maybe), Sensi, Ruiz