Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Thiago Motta didn't drop? why? 

No reason for him to drop so far.

1 hour ago, PraetorianGuard said:

Do you guys think Javi Martinez could get a rise? Also, what are the chances of getting his defender position removed?

No to both

16 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Mate if 27 is old then you've lost me completely, and value is pretty irrelevant when you have a player like Sandro who could probably get to 93 at the end of the season, unfortunately value does not translate to performances in matches, there are only 3 left backs with a similar rating or higher than Sandro that is the only real value you need to negotiate with unless you are looking to sell for cash which then makes 0 sense unless you are in a cash only gw and then it would make even less sense to sell as you will not find any better, but I would love to hear which younger options you'd take over him.

It's pointed out because turning 27 is one of those important birthdays (like turning 25yo, 23yo, etc.). It's well worth taking into consideration when adding or getting rid of a player that you try to pick the best moments (incl. potential rating hikes). I try to be helpful and guess what I get in return.

Sandro for example is now worth 28m. On 1 Feb. he'll drop to 24m and on top of that his value will start depreciating monthly (120K/month or something along those lines), going the way of Alba. If the deal had to be made now an older option, like Azpi, would even be less costly. AFAIK he doesn't have Sandro and instead he's looking to add a player.

Age is such an important factor in the game. Sure you could assemble a high-rated team of older players. Yet you'll end up bleeding your club dry. For the long term, focus on doing as many deals possible with younger players (while picking the right moments) and you can build towards a truly dominant club. I try to keep the amount of defenders at the bare minimum while investing far more heavily in young attacking talent. In the end increasing the value of your club will translate to performances in matches. If you're not planning on staying long with a club: sure go for the highest rated players regardless of age and don't worry about your club's health.

20 hours ago, Mickbor59 said:

Sell romagnoli and take denis zalaria and clement lenglet and chiesa? It's good?

for sure, all will get nice rises

Denis zakaria +2 yes

N.elvedi +2 +1

M.ginter +1 stay

M.meyer +1 stay

??

Exchange belotti for werner?

Werner, yes

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I have 3 RB.. Bellerin, Kimmich and Hysaj... I guess I should sell Bellerin? 

Yeah

14 hours ago, PraetorianGuard said:

Do you guys think Javi Martinez could get a rise? Also, what are the chances of getting his defender position removed?

No, no

15 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Thiago Motta didn't drop? why? 

No reason to

12 hours ago, hesselink said:

After Bundesliga, which league is next?

Italy, I guess

10 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

can't believe Falcao didn't rise, was really banking on that 92 in one of my gameworlds

shame, SM bias towards age

3 hours ago, FDTV said:

Could you arrange these players in terms of potential, Jorginho, sule, zielinski and gurreiro? thanks

Jorginho, Sule, Guerreiro, Zielinski

3 hours ago, Ahmed said:

And Zagadou? No rise for him?

Dortmund should be done towards the end of the week

2 hours ago, 1000dB said:

It's pointed out because turning 27 is one of those important birthdays (like turning 25yo, 23yo, etc.). It's well worth taking into consideration when adding or getting rid of a player that you try to pick the best moments (incl. potential rating hikes). I try to be helpful and guess what I get in return.

Sandro for example is now worth 28m. On 1 Feb. he'll drop to 24m and on top of that his value will start depreciating monthly (120K/month or something along those lines), going the way of Alba. If the deal had to be made now an older option, like Azpi, would even be less costly. AFAIK he doesn't have Sandro and instead he's looking to add a player.

Age is such an important factor in the game. Sure you could assemble a high-rated team of older players. Yet you'll end up bleeding your club dry. For the long term, focus on doing as many deals possible with younger players (while picking the right moments) and you can build towards a truly dominant club. I try to keep the amount of defenders at the bare minimum while investing far more heavily in young attacking talent. In the end increasing the value of your club will translate to performances in matches. If you're not planning on staying long with a club: sure go for the highest rated players regardless of age and don't worry about your club's health.

I have had 1 club for 7 years believe me I know how to manage for long term, I have a starting 11 of DDG, Ramos, Pique, Alaba, Marcelo, radja,Koke, Müller, Auba,messi,aguero this is a gw where money is pretty irrelevant as smart people know that selling people for money will not get them a high rated player as people want players in return for players not money, any good youth players have been picked up from as early as they've been added in to the database, so I've mentioned before if you want to trade for a young higher rated player it will cost you a lot, in my case I have plenty of youth ready to take over from some of the oldies when they're time is up, but as you can see my starting 11 is pretty dominant so the only player I've actively tried to sell is muller, but as I said when buying or selling at that level it doesn't come cheap. In terms of value I do agree that there is a right time to let people go but I tend to apply that to players rated up to 91, those are the type of players I'm wary of value and that's where I make my money. I understand your point but it's not a realistic model and in the case of Sandro as I said before the fact that he is a higher rated Left back is where his value lies not what SM's bs system tells you it is. 

Il y a deux heures, Sir Rahul a dit:

pour sûr, tout va avoir de belles augmentations

Werner, oui

Ouais

Non non

Aucune raison de

Italie, je suppose

honte, SM biais vers l'âge

Jorginho, Sule, Guerreiro, Zielinski

Dortmund devrait être fait vers la fin de la semaine

Ok i sell romagnoli and i take chiesa , lenglet and zakaria