Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 10/24/2019 at 4:34 PM, Soccahappy said:

A few more out of recent inputs into my spreadsheet (actually today) :-

4French.png

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 10 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Hope it helps forumers ATB Socca 😃

Update of above post, taking into account this weekend matches:-

French3.png

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 11 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

A lot of movement with Nice, note the changes such as Dolberg missing the match with a back injury and getting no extra minutes, dropping from Plus 3.2% to Minus -9.1%. This is typical of a relative high rating of 87 and as yet not that many games actually played. This  also affected Cyprien who had 2 yellow cards in the previous game & not playing. The Spreadsheet also takes into account Nice dropping from 11th to 13th place. Note a Lower rated player wouldn't lose anything like as many %points should he not play but would still suffer from the fall in position in the table. N'Soki's drop in %points is also because of an abdominal strain injury and he will be out while end of this month. So he will go down further as games are played. A slight point in N'Soki's favour is that inconsistently SM sometimes takes into account injuries and discounts the loss entirely. I can only programme one scenario and take the worst scenario and the spreadsheet always subtracts to take the worst situation, so safer. 

Hope it helps forumers understand a bit more, Cheers Socca 😃

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Update of above post, taking into account this weekend matches:-

French3.png

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 11 games into Big 5 Leagues.

A lot of movement with Nice, note the changes such as Dolberg missing the match with a back injury and getting no extra minutes, dropping from Plus 3.2% to Minus -9.1%. This is typical of a relative high rating of 87 and as yet not that many games actually played. This  also affected Cyprien who had 2 yellow cards in the previous game & not playing. The Spreadsheet also takes into account Nice dropping from 11th to 13th place. Note a Lower rated player wouldn't lose anything like as many %points should he not play but would still suffer from the fall in position in the table. N'Soki's drop in %points is also because of an abdominal strain injury and he will be out while end of this month. So he will go down further as games are played. A slight point in N'Soki's favour is that inconsistently SM sometimes takes into account injuries and discounts the loss entirely. I can only programme one scenario and take the worst scenario and the spreadsheet always subtracts to take the worst situation, so safer. 

Hope it helps forumers understand a bit more, Cheers Socca 😃

Interested to see more of this.

9 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Meunier Or Azpilicueta

He's recently been brilliant for Chelsea whenever I've watched him play, that goes for most of their players. Albeit (I'm sure you are aware) he would be a very good short term option at RB.

I really like what F.Lampard has done with Chelsea, you can see that the players are happy and Chelsea are doing well. 

3 hours ago, maurito said:

Hi, lisandro Martinez Ajax will lose the roles cb/lb? 

From now If L. Martinez starts to play primarily in Midfield for Ajax then it would make sense for him to have the midfield position added to his current CB/LB role, rather than losing anything. 

His versatility is one of the many reasons why Ajax bought him in the first place. 

Our own A.Romagnoli has not played at LB for well over a season, but yet he can still operate as a LB on SM: 

https://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=64154

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

From now If L. Martinez starts to play primarily in Midfield for Ajax then it would make sense for him to have the midfield position added to his current CB/LB role, rather than losing anything. 

His versatility is one of the many reasons why Ajax bought him in the first place. 

Our own A.Romagnoli has not played at LB for well over a season, but yet he can still operate as a LB on SM: 

https://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=64154

Indeed.

People think they lose positions of they don't play on that position for a while. There are prior positions and his second/third positions. So no, he won't lose CB/LB

13 hours ago, hesselink said:

N. Barella (Inter)

Any chance +1 next review?

Maybe more in the summer review, right now is a bit early to say, but he's starting to play at his level.

12 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Indeed.

People think they lose positions of they don't play on that position for a while. There are prior positions and his second/third positions. So no, he won't lose CB/LB

You are right, like Chiellini CB/LB 

33 minutes ago, andy1305 said:

been offered Kimmich for alexander arnold good deal?

I would agree to this deal. J.Kimmich is also more versatile than TAA. 

A rival Manager in my GW would love it if I sold him J.Kimmich instead of TAA.

He is quite a smart manager at building his team up, even though he doesnt buy many youth players. 

On 10/27/2019 at 10:56 PM, Sareum said:

Kimpembe or Maguire?  I’m strongly thinking the former?  

I should add that Harry Maguire is my player.  Been offered a swap for Kimpembe.

17 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Allan or Lukaku? 

It depends what kind of player you need more, a CM/DM or a FWD?

6 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Between Pepé, Fekir and Insigne if you had to buy two of them which would you buy?

Fekir can also play more central which is a useful option to have. Pepe still has time to improve at Arsenal.

I doubt L.Insigne can rise much further unless Napoli win the Serie A (I do think he is underrated at 92 probably due to no SA title).

Also he is the older of the 3. Therefore I suggest if you are in it for the shorter term then you should certainly buy L.Insigne instead of N.Pepe. 

9 hours ago, Sareum said:

I should add that Harry Maguire is my player.  Been offered a swap for Kimpembe. I would keep him. He's not had a full season at MU to judge him properly, yet. 

What one MU fan said about him:

Still so chuffed we got him, hated seeing Smalling and Jones run around like headless chickens in United shirts. While he hasn’t done anything spectacular yet, he is just so much more solid and confident than Smalling in particular who seemed so frightened whenever the ball or an attacker came near him.

49 minutes ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Rodri +1?

Sterling +1?

TAA +1?

Mane +1?

Gnabry +1?

Goretzka +1?

Mbappe +1?

Di Maria +1?

Wan Bissaka +3?

Mc Tominay +2?

Dan. James +2?

Eriksen -1?

Yes (maybe CB position change)

Yes

yes

yes 

yes

no

yes

50/50

+2 AWB

Mctom + 2 yes

yes

no stay

On 10/25/2019 at 3:34 PM, Elite101 said:

What are the long term view on these players. I will have to sell a 2-3 of them to manage concerns.

Ferland Mendy, Melo Arthur, Aouar, Ndombele, Felix, Jovic & Sancho.

I have an offer of 20m + Pulisic for Felix.

Keep felix, keep sancho, keep ndom, keep arthur, sell others all got potential