Rahul W's rating predictions

Looking for two experienced managers for a Custom Game World Carpe Diem 3. We have budgets, rating caps and age boundaries and a group of top managers to join with. If you can stand the pace, log in regularly and be clever in your purchasers, we need you. Clubs available are Olympique Marseilles and Schalke 04. new season about to start as-well  going into third season so its still fairly new, so chance to shape a squad to your vision with the new rating cap coming into effect. if you're up for a challenge drop me a pm.

• Replies 33.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 12/5/2019 at 9:21 AM, TMCosta said:

To early for a +1 for Rodri i think

I beg to differ.

He's certainly settled in better at his new club than the likes of Ndombele and Pepe have (who both cost as much if not more than Rodri). Plus hes had to fill in at CB as well due to City's injuries/frailties at the back. Going by that he should just about merit +1.

Although I do admit he has had the off game here and there (Newcastle and Liverpool). Even so he did play very well in the recent game against Barcelona......

(😇sorry I meant Burnley). 😁 

Edited by Milanista1
Updated

1 hour ago, Liverp00l said:

Badiashile is a shocker

Yes it was a truely shocking, very incompetent SM review. Badiashile has over a 1000 minutes out of 1260 minutes. SM should review him again and correct their very obvious mistake.

34 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Ok maybe at the end of the season...50/50 then :)

Its italy...shuffle mode

Yes, ITALY has started and I was expecting England or Germany !

PSG, Brescia, Spal and Genoa went thru SWiki this morning. Probably 4 or 5days b4 it comes thru to SM.

SM Review of Nice, N'Soki is a surprising one, unless they comeback to Nice and him tomorrow.

Result-Nice.png

Will have to pitch the 0% mark a bit higher next review.

Another upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793.794.795,796,797...798

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

Norw-Ev-Genil1.png

Hopefully may get more this afternoon, enough said onwards...

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Yes it was a truely shocking, very incompetent SM review. Badiashile has over a 1000 minutes out of 1260 minutes. SM should review him again and correct their very obvious mistake.

Yes, ITALY has started and I was expecting England or Germany !

PSG, Brescia, Spal and Genoa went thru SWiki this morning. Probably 4 or 5days b4 it comes thru to SM.

SM Review of Nice, N'Soki is a surprising one, unless they comeback to Nice and him tomorrow.

Result-Nice.png

Will have to pitch the 0% mark a bit higher next review.

Atal +1

1 hour ago, TMCosta said:

Atal +1

Yes TMC  2 errors in 1 from me! First I missed he had risen this morning and previously I'd missed giving him his last game's minutes. I've added them now below. Thanks for letting me know:-

Result-Nice3.png

So maybe I can't change the 0% point yet, I'll wait and see if N'Soki gets a rise tomorrow...

BTW am going to post another Upload hopefully b4 6pm (should do), Thanks again TMC

So another Upload 😃 Below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793.794.795,796,797....798

Heth-Augs-Barc-Get2.png

2 For the day then... onto Italy. Thank you for your interest & great support. Owe a number of "Likes & thanks" which are very much "hand to mouth, waiting on them trickle in from SM to pass-on.

1 hour ago, sm1979 said:

When is Holland review due please?

Well, we're currently at Ligue 1 and looks like it's Serie A next. Then you have PL, Bundesliga and La Liga in no particular order. They inexplicably skipped the second divisions of the top 5 (except England) so hopefully they will be after top 5. Then you have Argentina, Holland and Portugal in no particular order. Just a prediction judging by how they've done it before. It will be some time. 

1 hour ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, please can you tell me which you think is best long term from K Strootman, A Ramsey or J Hector? I can only afford one of them, they all would fit in my midfield, I just worry about Ramsey fitness/playing time, should i be worried about -1 or the others catching him up?

thanks in advance

Ramsey for sure.