Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 10/30/2019 at 9:00 PM, Soccahappy said:

Cheers and thanks for your interest and support Socca 😀

Omar Mascarell (Schalke) any chance +1?

6 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

So after Serbia they review Chinese league and than MLS?

I'm not sure for MLS, I think it's to early. 

3 hours ago, hesselink said:

Omar Mascarell (Schalke) any chance +1?

I'm not sure for MLS, I think it's to early. 

I'll put him & Schalke into the next time I do my spreadsheet he has a chance, done a few today which I'll show lower down:-

57 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

sean longstaff worth keeping?

MUST BUY. MUST KEEP and his brother Matty!!!

Had a few requests and U will find a few below, Including for the Mount / Guendouzi debate. Chelsea are hard to do being that many are 88+ & even under 88, yet Internationals. The ones in red for different reasons like "Barkley Not enough minutes but representing their countries & scoring goals" ratings are a bit unpredictable. Hudson Odoi it's obvious will get an increase but his stats / minutes are NOT Great. Computer he says no rise YET, I say YES!:-

Chel-Atl-Leic-Her1.png

Hi Guys! 

Im a really HUGE fan of SM worlds, me and my buddies we have 2 leagues and we are always online to improve our squads and trying to win games.

My question is, when are going to have player updates . Do y have a specific date or time of the year to change players overall in top european leagues?

Keep up the excellent work! 

2 hours ago, Vascods7 said:

Hi Guys! 

Im a really HUGE fan of SM worlds, me and my buddies we have 2 leagues and we are always online to improve our squads and trying to win games.

My question is, when are going to have player updates . Do y have a specific date or time of the year to change players overall in top european leagues?

Keep up the excellent work! 

The top leagues are usually done mid season, December/January and again at the end around May.

Random rises for a bunch of players in the Premier League. Aaron Connolly gets a +5 from 73 to 78 for Brighton, but Steven Alzate (72 rated) who plays for same club and has even more minutes doesn't get anything yet and, like Connolly he's got a national team provisional squad call-up.

On 11/1/2019 at 5:15 PM, Soccahappy said:

4 From the English  Premiership (More to come over Weekend I hope).

ENGARS1.png

Some nice ones here and I'm hoping Lerma can get some extra %points as he's close to the Bournemouth Squad Cap. also, Tarkowski already has the Squad Cap and he would really have to impress SM to break it.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 10 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Hope it helps forumers ATB Socca (Hope to update a few that play at the weekend as these are up to Friday stats.

Interesting the changes here after the weekend and SM giving rises to Bukayo Saka, and A Connolly & others I'll come to later as I update. I take the view that there is a more than 50% chance some of these will get more in the official December review. I may be wrong BUT my UPDATE here is forecasting that they will (had to choose 1 way or another). Lerma has 5 yellow cards and I've anticipated his lower rating reflecting his 1game suspension next game. Hope this update uploads below:-

18 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sean Longstaff to 85?

Yes 85, not on my spreadsheet yet BUT will get round to it eventually

15 hours ago, hesselink said:

Sadio Mane, time for 95?

Definitely for me!

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

Random rises for a bunch of players in the Premier League. Aaron Connolly gets a +5 from 73 to 78 for Brighton, but Steven Alzate (72 rated) who plays for same club and has even more minutes doesn't get anything yet and, like Connolly he's got a national team provisional squad call-up.

Yes and I've taken SM changes and weekend minutes into account in the update below:-

England-ABBB1.png

As you see Bukayo Saka and Connolly have more to come from SM in December if I'm right (Might not be!) I am going to delete Tarkowski from the Spreadsheet as he is on the Squad Limit & I don't think at 14th SM will increase it. I've added Ceballos as well tho 89's+ are difficult to predict. Compare with above and u can see the way things are going game by game. Many thanks again for forumers fabulous support recently, much appreciated Socca😀

Ps Brighton players also gain by Brighton moving up the table, whether they play or not. This is built into the formula's for all clubs in the spreadsheet along with small changes for goals and assists as well. More updates taking this weekend into account to come eventually. Chelsea should be interesting...

19 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I'll put him & Schalke into the next time I do my spreadsheet he has a chance, done a few today which I'll show lower down:-

MUST BUY. MUST KEEP and his brother Matty!!!

Had a few requests and U will find a few below, Including for the Mount / Guendouzi debate. Chelsea are hard to do being that many are 88+ & even under 88, yet Internationals. The ones in red for different reasons like "Barkley Not enough minutes but representing their countries & scoring goals" ratings are a bit unpredictable. Hudson Odoi it's obvious will get an increase but his stats / minutes are NOT Great. Computer he says no rise YET, I say YES!:-

Chel-Atl-Leic-Her1.png

The reason Hudson-Odoi isn't down to increase in rating by your formula yet is because he was injured at the beginning of the season, and has only just come back from injury. Otherwise, he'd be nailed on and still should be.

It's a similar case for Reece James, who also missed a lot of the start of the season with injury but has recently been starting in the Champions League and League Cup, and has come off the bench for Chelsea in virtually every game. He should increase to about 84, and I imagine both James and Hudson-Odoi's performance on your table will look significantly better in a month's time as long as they avoid any further injuries.

2 hours ago, swanseajack said:

The reason Hudson-Odoi isn't down to increase in rating by your formula yet is because he was injured at the beginning of the season, and has only just come back from injury. Otherwise, he'd be nailed on and still should be.

It's a similar case for Reece James, who also missed a lot of the start of the season with injury but has recently been starting in the Champions League and League Cup, and has come off the bench for Chelsea in virtually every game. He should increase to about 84, and I imagine both James and Hudson-Odoi's performance on your table will look significantly better in a month's time as long as they avoid any further injuries.

Yes thanks, appreciate your input swanseajack my thinking too! "Computer he say No" ... "I say Yes"

2 hours ago, Etano said:

Do you think Tyrone Mings is due an upgrade? 

Yes he's looking good for at least a +1 and probly more now he's played for England +2, +3??? I'll spreadsheet Villa as soon as I can for U & me Etano.

9 minutes ago, Djordjee said:

To sell or not to sell Sami Chukwueze? @Soccahappy's spreadsheet has me thinking to let go of him, what do you think? And any suggestions for a good replacement re welcome 😁

I would hold at the moment as he's close on the spreadsheet. I;ve just looked and Villarreal last game was a win and he played 90mins so he should improve slightly. I myself am holding off selling for time being anyway. I'll try to keep up with Villarreal now I know were both interested in him, Djordjee.

On 11/2/2019 at 5:57 PM, Soccahappy said:

Chel-Atl-Leic-Her1.png

Update after weekend changes of above. Remember Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 11 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Eng-Chel-At-Leic-Her2.png

I hope to have a weekend update of Mainz, Monchengladbach and Schalke done for  Forumers next & later today if I can manage it. Cheers Socca😀