• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

More examples of French Players risers so far etc. I WILL be doing a "best of France list" when French review is totally finished:-

Res-Bres-Renn1.png

Obviously NOT 100% correct but i wasn't expecting that. Interesting as u can see Gnagnon dropped -1. I actually sold both him and Gelin because I thought from these stats neither would rise.  It actually saved me 3million as u see, a benefit I hadn't even thought about! The Red boxes warning saved me from buying Traore or Bourigard, tho I did think Traore would rise.

Disappointed Diallo didn't go up +4 or +5. I must think of a way to ammend the formula where it predicts 81's and 84's which SM so seldom use, in contrast to 80, 82, 83 and 85. Shouldn't be difficult, but I leave all these thoughts til after BIG5 Review is totally finished. Very disappointed CAMAVINGA got a really mean +3.

Hoping to get another upload at some point today but I will be watching Chelsea while Recording Leeds and I think there's another big match at 5pm as well! So it may be late tho I have started it already. Otherwise tomorrow...

Hope u find the above interesting... Also gonna see if SM have given me some more "Likes and Thanks" to spread yet!

On 11/24/2019 at 10:11 AM, KERSPALT! said:

You're talking about 1000-2000 players, it's not something that's easily done. I'm sure Rahul had a system and did it bit by bit, tough going for someone starting out so close to the updates.

Used to do it bit by bit yes, I'm not in any GW currently so it's more difficult for me to track when I do have some free time. That being said, hope I can return to doing them for the summer preds.

Further upload below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798...799. Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Mai-Mon-Brec-Cagl.png

Forgot Joshua / Ruiz fight is on after Manchester derby, so have just managed to get it done in time. Thanks again forumers for your interest. Glad to read Sir R will come back for BIG5 in summertime Yippee!

12 hours ago, EJ_Styles said:

What drop are we expecting for Buffon?

-1/-2

7 hours ago, Rajveer Singh said:

If i had to choose between Frankie De Jong and Lenglet what would you guys suggest, with the upcoming possible increases? 

If you really require another CB and C.Lenglet is the only good option available, then I'd go for him, otherwise Frankie all the way!

2 hours ago, threeofclubs123 said:

Also what about Federico Valverde? Rated 86 and play a fair bit for RM. 

If he's available I would certainly have in my youth squad. 

His ratings average per game this season is looking quite good:

lhttps://www.whoscored.com/Players/344644/Show/Federico-Valverd e

Plus I'm sure that Zidane rates him highly to be playing him more this season. :)

3 hours ago, sm1979 said:

Does anyone think Depay could get a plus 1 at all? 

If he has a great Euro 2020 with Netherlands, then I certainly think he can get a +1.

Lyon aren't doing as well this season so I doubt that he can break any knee caps till the Summer review (I mean some of the recent reviews haven't been that good either). 

10 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Anyone able to tell me much about Jose gaya? 

Is he safe at 91 and is it justified? 

There isn't a lot of quality left backs around and I currently use umtiti, is gaya worth 24 million from an external? 

He's having a decent season at LB (averaging just under a 7 in recent games), additionally he has also been involved with the national side too.  

Im guessing your GW is quite competitive, therefore I would certainly go for him as your S.Umtiti can be better deployed at CB.

I would presume Jose Gaya is safe at 91 for a few years yet, because he only rose to 91 in July of this year, after having a very good individual season and winning the Cops Del Rey against Barcelona. He's still only 24 years old as well (seems like he's been around for sometime).

Well (after checking SW) I guess he was added to the database back in Jan 2013 when he was 18 years young.

On 12/6/2019 at 10:41 AM, Ahmed said:

Georginio Wijnaldum to 93? 

On 12/6/2019 at 4:37 PM, bigtunna said:

Surely Hendo has to get 92? Fab should also rise Imo but having Hendo behind both Fab and Wiji feels wrong. 91 is not a high enough rating for captain of such a dominant side atm having lifted the CL and coasting the PL.

Well if Ziyech can get 92 for playing in the Dutch league, and a couple of champions league group stage games, you would think those two players would see 93, playing for as you say, the european champs and a team coasting the PL. And lets not forget the quality of their National teams aswell.

1 hour ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

What a massive joke. Ikone deserved 89. It's like they forgot that Lille finished 2nd last season.

Also, he's been playing for France NT. 

I don't know what to think. Do they even know anything about football?

Probably Lilles champions league group stage showing that hurt him. Yes it is silly

Seems they've skipped Disasi completely. No change in rating. Despite over 1,000 minutes.

18 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Further upload below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798...799. Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Mai-Mon-Brec-Cagl.png

Forgot Joshua / Ruiz fight is on after Manchester derby, so have just managed to get it done in time. Thanks again forumers for your interest. Glad to read Sir R will come back for BIG5 in summertime Yippee!

Personally I'd say Elvedi should hit 90. Was a year ago he hit 89 and he's just gone from strength to strength since Rose came in.

On 12/7/2019 at 2:11 PM, threeofclubs123 said:

Has any one been following the development of Victor Osimhen? Based on stats he looks incredible. 85 with 9 goals 3 assists 3rd top Ligue 1 scorer. CL game time with 3 goals and he is only 20. Anyone got any predictions for him? 

Only briefly seen him play and he didn't stand-out particularly (Champions League game) but YES his stats are great and he will go above 88 in future  if he keeps this up. Think SM have been a bit mean with him and France so far. maybe nmore than a bit mean!

22 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Used to do it bit by bit yes, I'm not in any GW currently so it's more difficult for me to track when I do have some free time. That being said, hope I can return to doing them for the summer preds.

Yes hope so. You can see the strength of feeling on the forum SIR. You can do it, come back whenever u can. You OWN this Thread Sir & we'll pay the rent in Likes and Thanks. Your audience awaits you ...

5 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

What a massive joke. Ikone deserved 89. It's like they forgot that Lille finished 2nd last season.

Also, he's been playing for France NT. 

I don't know what to think. Do they even know anything about football?

Totally agree, a mediocre  French review so far SM.

2 hours ago, Damien1990 said:

Seems they've skipped Reims completely. Disasi with no change in rating.

Personally I'd say Elvedi should hit 90. Was a year ago he hit 89 and he's just gone from strength to strength since Rose came in.

They haven't reviewed 1 Reims player so far so think they will return to it. Didn't they have a postponed match recently. That might have something to do with it. I Think Elvedi deserves it BUT COMPUTER he say NO!

I feel an Upload coming on...

Res-Lille-Lyon1.png

Yes SM could have been more generous with Osimhen, Where is Denayer? Where is Reims? Yazici should have got it for being a Turkish International & left at 87? Surely NOT!!?? 

Touch and go, but hope to get another upload today (So much football to watch starting soon) Might be late on this evening...

Lecce, Empoli, Sassuolo, Genoa and Samdoria went thru SWicki this morning.

Ode to Joshua: 

And when I hurt, hurt runs off my shoulder, How can I hurt when I'm hurting you?  

My hands reaching out, touching you... Punching you! ... 

Sweet Revenge bum, bum, bum, Oh OH OH!    Good times never seemed this good! 

I feel inclined... to beat you well and good! As ... I knew I would. You did it to me now I've done it you! 

Just now, Elizeu Campos said:

No rise for kamara? seriously?

They are nowhere near done with Ligue 1, relax. 

My guess is they made the changes 2 or so games ago and are rolling them out now according to this current league table that has obviously changed. Had they waited those 2 matches i'm sure the changes would have looked slightly different. Why the *censured lol* didn't they just review the second divisions before the top 5 like usual? I know, its because they are *censured lole* incompetent and were behind schedule, cause lazy, so just casually skipped it because it wasn't deemed important enough.

Hey, soccerwiki: How about you stop adding pointless players from pointless leagues that noone will ever buy and focus on the leagues we are buying players from? Also, there is no need taking 2 weeks to roll out changes from one league so that you skip leagues we have waited over a *bleeeeeeeeep* year for to be reviewed. Thanks.

3 minutes ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Naaah, Adding to the fact that some players have had ridiculous raises and many Lyon players have been updated today I believe they will not update Kamara, which is unfortunate and unfair.

Boubacar Kamara, Marseille, correct? If he doesn't get a rise i will eat a hotdog with mustard on it and that's just wrong. Ketchup all the way, baby. Mate, they haven't even reviewed Reims yet.

On 12/5/2019 at 9:18 PM, Cvilhete said:

Looking for two experienced managers for a Custom Game World Carpe Diem 3. We have budgets, rating caps and age boundaries and a group of top managers to join with. If you can stand the pace, log in regularly and be clever in your purchasers, we need you. Clubs available are Olympique Marseilles and Schalke 04. new season about to start as-well  going into third season so its still fairly new, so chance to shape a squad to your vision with the new rating cap coming into effect. if you're up for a challenge drop me a pm.

http://www.carpediem2.win/ full breakdown of the league for others who may be interested, sm is slowly dying i know this is one of the last few competitive/enjoyable leagues around