Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 11/4/2019 at 2:51 AM, zerocool1 said:

Good young keeper around 80-85s who can replace my Lloris in long run any suggestions? 

Welcome aboard zerocool1,

Goalkeepers I recommend:

I.A.Radu, B.Dragowski or A.Lunin

Also Messi + Jesus + Mason Mount for Lewandowski + Greizmann + Lucas Hernandez who wins?

Without Messi in my side I would probably be a mid table team at best, not a 1-3 place team season after season.

On 11/4/2019 at 5:36 AM, zerocool1 said:

Griezmann + Coutinho + Lenglet for Ronaldo + Can worth it? No

I doubt C.Ronaldo has too many years left at the highest level, and E.Can has mostly been invisible under M.Sarri. E.Can is also being linked to MU and WH. 

On 11/4/2019 at 12:13 PM, zerocool1 said:

But i have heard Ronaldo has more impact ig than most of the players

He's a 99 rated player, of course he will have a bigger impact when he is played correctly. If you are hanging around for the S-Term than take the duo.

On 11/4/2019 at 12:15 PM, zerocool1 said:

Chances of Werner turning 92 in winter upgrade?

If anyone's gonna break the squad cap for RB Leipzig then it's surely gonna be T.Werner. A +1 is more likely if RB Leipzig are at the high end of the table by the Winter review.

I reckon from his team mates: Y.Poulsen, M.Sabitzer, Laimer and E.Forsberg would be slightly higher rated if they played for a bigger club. 

2 hours ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Eden hazard to 94 next upgrade?

Welcome aboard Minkiopazzo.. :)

I really wouldn't think so as that would be really harsh. 

He's still settling in at R.Madrid. He's certainly improving his performances for RM as his last game against R.Betis shows (scored a brilliant goal but was unfortunately ruled offside). Too soon to predict a drop for E.Hazard. 

On 11/4/2019 at 4:12 PM, zerocool1 said:

Looking for some 88/89 cb who will turn 90 in coming winter upgrade any suggestions?

You do ask a lot of questions :) (good ones to).

CB's going from 88 to 90 in the Winter? 

I highly doubt there are any out there who'd deserve such a rise so quickly/early into the season, and surely SM aren't that generous. 

CB's going from 89 to 90, ''possibly in the Winter'': (If funds allow) buy either:

A.Diallo, N.Milenkovic, I.Diop, N.Elvedi, S.Sane  K. Zouma, or D.Upamecano. Right now the ones in bold are the most recommended. The others are really not too far behind them (just can't decide between them).The league position of the player's club also influenced my choice. 

Edited by Milanista1
Update required

On 10/30/2019 at 8:00 PM, Soccahappy said:

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember here we are only 9 games into Bundasliga so far.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Germy-Mainz1.png

Broke my own rule with a few here going to 89/90 etc. Take these % with a bit of salt because SM are very inconsistent with these and wait longer to give them rises etc etc.

Repeat again that it so early now that higher rated players miss a game or 2 and it makes a big difference. Being patient and seeing there percentages at End of November would be preferable. Lower rated players U can usually trust there % better. You'll see as we go on and I update during November. 

Cheers and thanks for your interest and support Socca 😀

Updated Below:-

On 11/1/2019 at 5:38 PM, Liverp00l said:

Guendouzi or Mount? Can mount reach 88 this winter review? Thanks

Both have had their respective % ratings uploaded now. But ignoring that for a moment, tho they are both MAJOR TALENTS if I had to pick one it would be Mount. He's playing really well and for a slightly better club and dare I say a Manager who is totally behind him. Could be the CM England has been crying out for (In Time). Still like Guendouzi almost as much tho.

On 11/1/2019 at 6:22 PM, JAMancini said:

Rashford 92?

Give him time. Needs Consistency and more goals but playing well and it will come maybe - Summer review or next season! 

On 11/2/2019 at 2:33 PM, hesselink said:

Omar Mascarell (Schalke) any chance +1?

Yes he's looking good - see upload below:-

7 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Chances of Werner turning 92 in winter upgrade?

Definite signs of improvement but chances are SM will wait for Summer Review.

2 hours ago, Minkiopazzo said:

Eden hazard to 94 next upgrade?

Eden has to settle in at such a massive club and he has been injured, 95 ok for this season at least.

New Update:-

Ger-Main-Mon-Scha2.png

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 12 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger UNDER 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Points to mention: Like the look of Thuram atm!  Mainz took a massive 8-0 beating off RB Leipzig (Werner amongst goals with a Hatrick!) and dropped from 13th to 15th!

Ironic that Niakhate was the main sufferer as he didn't even play (Suspended) and went down from 22% to 10% (Loss of 90mins and 2 places in the table at this early season stage). He should walk back into the side NOW tho. Notice the Injured players in the new table. Also Mascarell should be in line for a +1 even tho SM can be unpredictable with 88 to 89 sometimes. Harit is on the Squad Cap of 90 and unlikely to rise.

Over and Out and thanks again for forumers fabulous support for my spreadsheet, was worth all the changes to last seasons confusing one. 

STOP PRESS: Laszlo Benes Broken foot Return Unknown!!

(Think even tho spreadsheet will show his percentage going down in future uploads. SM WILL give him a good increase as he has played consistently until recently and has to be uplifted to reflect his position in the squad. They do, do that in these circumstances but how unfortunate for him)

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

No rise question, just a question for their qualities. 

Lucas Moura or Nicolas Pépé ?

Pepe but neither are setting the world on fire. Pepe needs to crack on to justify his transfer fee, a little disappointing for Arsenal so far. Neither will drop or rise in the winter review.

On 10/29/2019 at 4:13 PM, Soccahappy said:

Early look at Some from Spain:-

Spain-Gran1.png

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 11 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Remember with so few games played so far there is opportunity for even Minus figures to improve, which I will endeavour to show updates for up to December subject to time available.

Update Below:-

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

For me Pepe, he's taking his time settling in at Arsenal BUT that's par for the course (example Thierry Henry) at his previous Club he looked an almost world Beater. Better prospect than Moura who is used as a Very Good reserve basically at Tottenham. He has only 399mins with 1G and 1A for a club in 11th position and 18points behind Liverpool at the top.

2 hours ago, JOE GI said:

china will be the next league?

do you know any important changes?

https://forum.soccermanager.com/topic/166021-tmcosta-x-files/page/28/?tab=comments#comment-3225394

TM COSTA X Files has China reviewed a couple of days ago if the above link doesn't work, Joe.

Yesterdays post regarding Laszlo Benes broken foot came from THIS LINK https://www.online-betting.me.uk/injuries/germany-bundesliga-injuries-and-suspensions and it CANNOT BE Backed up by any other research. As I was using this website for the first time I cannot vouch for this injury and am now very doubtful of it's voracity. My Thanks to Forumer Vib for pointing this out. Lots more injuries mentioned Europe wide so anyone who would like to check out it's truthfulness PLEASE DO it looks useful for many, many Leagues!

Update of above, same paragraphs apply as above. Granada had 2 losses and slipped dramatically from 1st to 6th place which has impacted on their players % as below. Similarly Celta Viga slipping into 18th and the relegation places. As usual be careful with the highlighted 89 and 90 rated rises shown they can soon slip back if they miss minutes etc and are not as confident as lower rated players over time (SM do them as much by judgement than minutes). Thanks for your continuing support, much appreciated. Socca😀

Spain-Gran2.png

On 11/4/2019 at 9:31 PM, liamgriff said:

T.Hazard +1? 

If BVB are 1-3 place by the Winter, with T.Harzard continuing in his fine form only than I can see it possible. 

22 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Good idea to sign Timo Wener now?

Yes! Surely he will break the squad cap of 91 at RB Leipzig in the next review. 

19 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

L.Moura seems like a good back up player for Tottenham. Although N.Pepe still needs to improve at Arsenal, but as he is younger, and Arsenal are performing better as a whole, so therefore I would choose N.Pepe. 

16 hours ago, JOE GI said:

china will be the next league?

do you know any important changes?

TM Costa's the man!

20 hours ago, Lukke said:

Good names to rise? 

T.Partey, S.Gnabry and L.Martinez are all good names who should +1 in next review. S.Mctominay is also a good young riser/money maker to have in your side.