Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Should I keep Bruun larsen? I am looking at him and he has stopped playing then got injured, has he peaked?

The 7m I can currently get for him would be helpful in trying for other players but I dont want to sell a future star?

i had him and got rid of him 

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Should I keep Bruun larsen? I am looking at him and he has stopped playing then got injured, has he peaked?

The 7m I can currently get for him would be helpful in trying for other players but I dont want to sell a future star?

I would have thought if he was really any good he would have already cemented a place in B. Dortmund's first eleven (like J.Sancho) or even been loaned out for a season or two in order to get regular game time elsewhere. 

1 hour ago, JAMancini said:

Rashford 92 this review

I was wondering when someone would ask this.

I think he is more likely to rise in the Summer.

I reckon If he can keep on performing as he has been doing (and the reds keep marching up up up), :) then he would more than deserve a rise to 92 in the Summer. Though I wouldn't be too surprised if he did get it in the Winter. 

11 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

See. I told  y'all yesterday.

You know, we wait for 6 months to over 15 months (latest Scotland review for example) following our players progress closely and get excited when we expect them to rise big. You would think that they would be on the generous side with the rises, heck, even the fair side after having us wait so long. Nah, they serve up a halfarsed review on the harsh side with their ratings. We're all used to it but being used to it doesn't make it right. Shame on you, soccerwiki and sm.

So true. The review of Scotland had us considering what is the point?

Sam Cosgrove scores every week and only gets 78, Michael Johnston only got 78 as well despite 40 odd games for Celtic since he was last reviewed.

The conclusions I drew from it, was that I shouldn't take the game so seriously, and that I should spent significantly less time on it and thinking about it. These are all fair enough conclusions, but surely that's not in the best interests of SM.

4 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Don’t they still need to do Lyon, Nantes, Rennes, Marseille and PSG??

Monaco were done (poorly)

4 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

PSG and Marseille for sure

I think Lyon and Rennes were (poorly) reviewed already

Don't know about Nantes though

I'm not sure on anything to do with this awful French review it's just a mess. Yes agree PSG and Marseille definitely still to do, not sure about Nantes, Lyon probably done. I'll try to upload some kind of clarity, make of it what u want but please don't question me on it any further than what I have guessed. We'll just have to wait on SM moving onto Italy :-

Res-Ang-Bord.png

Res-Bord-Lyon1.png

Sorry my mistake doing Bordeaux twice. Ignore Benrahou as either I had a wrong higher rating for him or SM have given him a plus 2 and then reduced his rating. It's more likely it's me, so just ignore him. Perhaps i've not clarified much so I guess we'll have to wait for SM to finish France and then we will no where we are. Then I can finally do a list of best in France with some clarity. Cheers Guys. Should have my last 6 I'm doing of Italy hopefully b4 6pm. I'm half dreading SM are going to butcher Italian review as well. Oh dear...

1 hour ago, Elizeu Campos said:

After seeing what they did in France I am pretty pessimistic about the upcoming updates. One of the worst updates I've ever seen for sure.😓

Agreed. I think those are the worst I’ve seen in my 9 1/2 years on SM

4 hours ago, Tharanidharan said:

Anyone? 

1. Sell A.Coric. If he was really any good, as he was first hyped up to be he would have easily been able to cement a place in the Roma first eleven. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/08/28/do-ante-corics-career-has-collapsed-since-he-rejected-liverpool/

2. Do you mean the Porto, Bordueaux or the Wolfsburg player? 

3. Hmmmmm......... Someone from this lot:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en/amp/news/fifa-20-best-young-goalkeepers-the-top-50-gks-on-career-mode/1gckfh3hwoq21eshsvjryu22i

(Excuse me for the lazyish response, the chronic fatigue condition I have is just starting to get to me). 

Edited by Milanista1
Made more sense of it.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800. 801 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Upload of more Italian clubs:-

Cag-Fior-Gen-Tor-Udi-Bolog1.png

Sorry a bit late, a few problems. Sorted hopefully now. BTW SWiki this morning had more going thru but NOT that many and some of them were for a few of the french clubs we have been talking about. I have a faint hope SM are doing a review of their  recent mistakes on a few players.I doubt it BUT U never know. 🙄

Let's see where we are tomorrow or whenever they come thru. Thanks again for your interest and support. More tomorrow b4 6pm hopefully.... 

10 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

Don’t they still need to do Lyon, Nantes, Rennes, Marseille and PSG??

Monaco were done (poorly)

@Soccahappy @Sir Louis Cower

It all seems a bit of a joke barely touched any players per team at all this is why I was asking if it was finished basically as was waiting for players to rise to move them on aha 

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

It's okay man and thanks for the response. 

It's Porto guy - Monteiro Otavio. 

I would certainly hang on to him for now as he has 18 apps so far this season and is averaging a rating of 7 in most of his performances.

That will make for a good riser/money maker if you don't need him for your first team (it's just a case of SM not missing him out in the next review).  :)

What you do guys think about Rodrigo Hernandez and Saul niguez I like rodri and he's my player but Saul is more versatile considering am in a competitive gw with a lot of cheats... the dilemma is rodri for Saul is it a good deal if both gets a rise and if both of them don't get a rise and what's your rating prediction for both and who's most likely to get a rise

Saul niguez+1orstay??

Rodrigo Hernandez+1orstay??