Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

21 minutes ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Anyone?

TBH crvena, I was hoping someone else would reply on this one because I haven't got round to any of these respective players clubs yet on my spreadsheet. It sounds urgent (players Unhappy) so my bit of logic & a quick look at minutes played etc is:-

Akanji has played more minutes than anyone else at Dortmund 826, Pavard at Bayern 900min, Meunier 380mins and Doucoure although 1061mins is playing at a club Watford deep in the relegation zone (even tho beating bottom side Norwich last night). 

I think on this LIMITED information I would keep Pavard and Akanji & ditch the other 2. Incidentally, I watched Norwich 0 v Watford 2 (with 10 men) and Doucoure played his usual game & was quite good but I wouldn't let that change my conclusion!

19 hours ago, Kiryuin said:

Should I swap my Sule for Pavard?

Pavard for me but could u get some cash as well as Sule is 91rated. If so yes as Sule has a long term injury in the "real world"

5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

TBH crvena, I was hoping someone else would reply on this one because I haven't got round to any of these respective players clubs yet on my spreadsheet. It sounds urgent (players Unhappy) so my bit of logic & a quick look at minutes played etc is:-

Akanji has played more minutes than anyone else at Dortmund 826, Pavard at Bayern 900min, Meunier 380mins and Doucoure although 1061mins is playing at a club Watford deep in the relegation zone (even tho beating bottom side Norwich last night). 

I think on this LIMITED information I would keep Pavard and Akanji & ditch the other 2. Incidentally, I watched Norwich 0 v Watford 2 (with 10 men) and Doucoure played his usual game & was quite good but I wouldn't let that change my conclusion!

Pavard for me but could u get some cash as well as Sule is 91rated. If so yes as Sule has a long term injury in the "real world"

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree with Soccahappy. 

Thanks guys. 👍

On 10/25/2016 at 5:12 AM, Sir Rahul said:

ENGLAND PREMIER LEAGUE

Liverpool:

Alexander-Arnold +1 to 92

Adrian +1 to 88

Lallana -1 to 88

Brewster +2 to 77

Kelleher +3 to 76

Jones +2 to 75

Elliott +6 to 73

Man City:

Rodri +1 to 92

Eric Garcia +2 to 78

Doyle +2 to 75

Harwood-Bellis +2 to 75

Leicester:

Soyuncu +2 to 90

Maddison +2 to 90

Tielemans +1 to 90

Evans +1 to 90

Pereira +1 to 90

Chilwell +1 to 90

Perez +1 to 89

Barnes +2 to 87

Choudhury +2 to 85

Justin +2 to 82

Chelsea:

Zouma +1 to 90

Pulisic +1 to 90

Giroud -1 to 90

Abraham +2 to 89

Mount +3 to 88

Tomori +3 to 88

Hudson-Odoi +2 to 87

James +3 to 85

Gilmour +2 to 77

Guehi +3 to 76

Sheffield United:

Baldock +3 to 86

Henderson +3 to 86

Stevens +2 to 86

O'Connell +2 to 86

Egan +2 to 86

Norwood +1 to 86

Lundstram +5 to 85

Basham +2 to 85

Fleck +1 to 85

McGoldrick +1 to 85

Jagielka -1 to 85

Robinson +1 to 84

McBurnie +1 to 84

Mousset +1 to 84

Arsenal:

Guendouzi +2 to 88

Chambers +1 to 88

Maitland-Niles +1 to 87

Martinez +2 to 85

Joe Willock +6 to 84

Martinelli +4 to 84

Saka +5 to 83

Man Utd:

Martial +1 to 91

Lingard -1 to 90

Matic -1 to 90

Wan-Bissaka +2 to 89

McTominay +2 to 87

James +2 to 87

Pereira +1 to 87

Greenwood +5 to 78

Williams +7 to 77

Gomes +1 to 76

Garner +2 to 75

Tottenham:

Winks +1 to 89

Wanyama -1 to 88

Gazzaniga +3 to 86

Walker-Peters +2 to 84

Skipp +1 to 78

Parrott +2 to 75

Wolves:

Jimenez +1 to 89- yes

Coady +1 to 87- yes

Boly +1 to 87- yes

Vinagre +1 to 83- yes

Neves +1 to 89- +2 to 90

Doherty +1 to 87- +2 to 88

Bennett +2 to 87- +1 to 86

Adama +1 to 86- nope

Jota +1 to 88

Gibbs-White +2 to 82

Zyro -2 to 80

Ofosu-Ayeh -2 to 80

Herc +2 to 78

Kilman +4 to 70

Everton:

Keane +1 to 89- yes

Zouma +1 to 89- yes

Tosun -1 to 88- yes

Onyekuru +1 to 87- yes

Baines -1 to 86- yes

Jagielka -1 to 85- nope

Kenny +1 to 84- nope

Richarlison +1 to 90

Gueye +1 to 90

Walcott -1 to 88

Calvert-Lewin +1 to 87

Stekelenburg -1 to 85

West Ham:

Diop +1 to 89- yes

Diangana +2 to 78- yes

Rice +3 to 88- +2 to 87; +1 to 88

Snodgrass +1 to 87- nope

Perez -1 to 87- nope

Adrian -1 to 86- nope

Yarmolenko -1 to 89

Wilshere -1 to 88

Cresswell -1 to 87

Ogbonna -1 to 87

Nasri -1 to 87

Carroll -1 to 86

Sanchez -2 to 85

Browne +3 to 76

Pask -3 to 73

Watford:

Hughes +1 to 87- yes

Mariappa +1 to 85- yes

Quina +2 to 80- +4 to 82

Deeney +1 to 88- nope

Cathcart +1 to 87- nope

Foster +1 to 87- nope

Prodl -1 to 85- nope

Sema +1 to 84- nope

Doucoure +1 to 90

Femenia +1 to 87

Zeegelaar -1 to 85

Gomes -2 to 83

Britos -2 to 83

Estupinan +2 to 82

Segura +2 to 82

Kaboul -2 to 82

Stuparevic +2 to 80

Suarez +2 to 80

Bachmann +5 to 78

Pedro +6 to 76; +4 to 80

Palace:

Wan-Bissaka +2 to 87- yes

Benteke -1 to 87- yes

Souare -1 to 85- yes

Sako -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Schlupp +1 to 87nope

Kelly +1 to 86nope

Meyer -1 to 88

Sakho -1 to 88

Hennessey -1 to 86

Puncheon -1 to 85

Riedewald -1 to 85

Jach -1 to 82

Kirby +3 to 73

Newcastle:

Ki -1 to 87- yes

Hayden +1 to 86- yes

Longstaff +5 to 82- yes

Almiron +1 to 88- nope

Dubravka +1 to 87- nope

Yedlin +1 to 87- nope

Diame +1 to 87- nope

Shelvey -1 to 87- nope

Dummett +1 to 86- nope

Sterry +2 to 75- nope

Perez +1 to 88

Lascelles +1 to 88

Fernandez -1 to 87

Manquillo -1 to 85

Saivet -2 to 83

Barlaser +3 to 76

O'Connor -2 to 73

Roberts -2 to 73

Bournemouth:

Brooks +2 to 87- yes

Simpson +2 to 75- +3 to 76

Steve Cook +1 to 88nope

Smith +1 to 87nope

Daniels +1 to 87nope

Surman +1 to 86nope

Boruc +1 to 84nope

Fraser +1 to 89

Begovic -1 to 87

Ramsdale +2 to 75

Travers +3 to 73

Ndjoli +3 to 70

Burnley:

Taylor +3 to 86- +2 to 85

McNeil +2 to 82- +3 to 83

Westwood +1 to 87- nope

Defour -1 to 86- nope

Bardsley +1 to 85- nope

Long +1 to 84- nope

Tarkowski +1 to 88

Heaton +1 to 87

Hart -1 to 86

Lennon -1 to 86

Brady -1 to 86

Crouch -2 to 83

Southampton:

Hojbjerg +1 to 88- yes

Forster -1 to 85- yes

Bednarek +3 to 86- +2 to 85

Gunn +3 to 85- +1 to 83

Valery +5 to 80- +7 to 82

Obafemi +2 to 75- +3 to 76

McCarthy +1 to 87- nope

Stephens +1 to 86- nope

Targett +2 to 85- nope

Soares -1 to 89

Austin -1 to 86

Jones +3 to 73

Brighton:

Izquierdo -1 to 87- yes

Bissouma +1 to 86- yes

Stephens +1 to 87nope

March +1 to 86nope

Bong +1 to 86- nope

Button +1 to 84- nope

Dunk +1 to 88

Duffy +1 to 88

Montoya -1 to 87

Baluta +2 to 80

Towell -1 to 78

White +3 to 76

Cardiff City:

Etheridge +1 to 86- yes

Bennett +1 to 84- yes

Morrison +1 to 86- nope

Ralls +1 to 85- nope

Murphy +1 to 84- nope

Ecule Manga -1 to 85

Tomlin -1 to 82

Richards -1 to 82

Connolly -1 to 82

Fulham:

Schurrle -1 to 88- yes

Bryan +1 to 84- yes

Ayite -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Kebano -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Sessegnon +1 to 86- nope

Fabri -1 to 86- nope

Odoi +1 to 85- nope

Christie +1 to 85- nope

Mitrovic +1 to 89

Markovic -1 to 85

Rodak +2 to 80

Thorsteinsson +3 to 76

Huddersfield:

Depoitre -1 to 85- yes

Grant +4 to 82- yes

Williams -1 to 84- -2 to 83

Billing +1 to 86- nope

Mounie -1 to 86- nope

Bacuna +1 to 83- nope

Stankovic +2 to 80- nope

Kachunga -1 to 84

Smith -1 to 84

Schofield +3 to 73

O'Brien +3 to 73

Hello all,

Back for a short while. Was bored so did some preds. May pop every now and then to do a few more preds.

Hope y'all are well.

Cheers,

Rahul

9 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hello all,

Back for a short while. Was bored so did some preds. May pop every now and then to do a few more preds.

Hope y'all are well.

Cheers,

Rahul

🎉🎊 

Welcome back to your thread Sir! Its always a pleasure to hear from you. 

Thank you very much for your predictions!😊

Thought I'd do a quick review and investment guide for Everton since I haven't posted in ages

We have the most well rounded squad I can remember, just lacking the Zouma replacement. Var has screwed us out of 5 points so far but Silva is the main problem. He's not good enough for a top 5 league, lacks the football brain to adapt and instead always goes back to his failed 4231 setup. If he leaves and a good manager is brought in I still think we can push for a europa spot. I think an attack of Richarlison, Kean, Bernard, Iwobi (cam) is extremely strong for the right manager. 

Who I'd recommend to buy: 

Antony Gordon, 300-400k and is expected to make his debut soon. Has the talent to do well in the prem

Yerry Mina: current player of the season and top 5 cb in the league (Vvd, Laporte, Soyuncu, Mina, Schar/Rudiger) 

Digne: if we don't improve I think he'll leave for a top side in summer

Jonjoe Kenny: doing brilliantly out on loan, +3 likely in next review

Tom Davies: wouldn't advise to buy right away, he has been insane the past few games but too early to say. If he keeps it up for the whole season there's a high chance he makes his senior England debut. Like I said it's too early but the technical ability he's showing is beautiful. 

16 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Hello all,

Back for a "short while". Was bored so did some preds. May pop every now and then to do a few more preds.

Hope y'all are well.

Cheers,

Rahul

Great to see U back SIR R and I hope it's not "a short while" and that u can continue at least until BIG 5 is reviewed in December.

It's great to have your immense skills on over 88's ratings particularly  as my Spreadsheet can't handle them as well as the under 88's!

Can your "short while" stretch that far at least.... Please say U will??????? Then Socca would be truely ......Socca 😀

Some more Clubs:-

Bord-Mil-Ata1.png

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate. Remember ATM we are only about 12 games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Notice Milan have about 5 players very close to rising which is basically saying for them they are much lower in the table at this time and insufficient minutes. They should be able to get themselves further up the table BUT they play Juventus away tonight and the revival might take a little longer to come about. A Full 90 minutes for these particular players would help them tho. We'll see. Socca😀

PS Looking at Chelsea and a few others after the Sundays games on TV are out of the way...

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784, 785

I see that my other question may have been missed. 

Therefore I have a different one: 

R.Pereira will surely get +1 in next review so would it be worth me selling J.Cancelo in order to get R.Pereira before the Winter (I'm covered at LB)? I just can't decide SM-wise who's the better mid-long-term player. 

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Benzema. Could he go up?

I think a Winter rise would be too soon after last season's team performance ( though he's certainly stable at 93).

Although if he can continue his fine form throughout the whole season than a +1 in the Summer would be deserved (consider that players over 30 don't tend to rise as often on SM). 

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I see that my other question may have been missed. 

Therefore I have a different one: 

R.Pereira will surely get +1 in next review so would it be worth me selling J.Cancelo in order to get R.Pereira before the Winter (I'm covered at LB)? I just can't decide SM-wise who's the better mid-long-term player. 

R.Pereira has been the second best rb in the prem since the start of last season. Defensively he's better than Trent, offensively he's excellent as well but obviously Trent has set the bar super high. SM wise I'd do it, if Leicester cement themselves as a top 4 side which is looking likely Periera, Soyuncu, Ndidi, Tieleman will all get multiple upgrades over the next few seasons. 

On 11/6/2019 at 10:04 PM, Minkiopazzo said:

Sell or keep Antonio Rudiger?

If you can swap him for Stefan De Vrij or B.Pavard that would be a better option. Otherwise if you have enough cover and need the funds then I would only sell him.

He really should be back next month. Will he get much playing time right away? I wouldn"t think so as it would be better for Chelsea to ease him back into the team, having had surgery in the Summer and only lasting 45 minutes so far this season, and then suffering another injury blow just as he was nearly fit again..

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1201583/Chelsea-injury-news-Frank-Lampard-Antonio-Rudiger-Premier-League/amp

20 minutes ago, BrutBrutBrut said:

Joaquín CORREA has to be getting a +1 to 90 this winter...bare minimum.

Two goals today. Joint 6th highest top scorer in Seria A with 6 goals. Lazio flying in third.

I agree he's been excellent for Lazio this season (it's a shame he wasn't called up to the National side). Not that would be an easy feat to achieve with the fire power they have in attack.

I'll just leave this here for those who have MDL in their side:

Matthijs De Ligt: Looked confident and made an important interception early on – distributed the ball well from the back and was equally good in the second, covering well and making some vital headed clearances.  6.5/10 He's certainly improving which is very good...

This was against Milan, who played much better than Juve on the night, and deserved at least a draw.😔

Edited by Milanista1
One silly little grammar error, oh Milan.

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

I'll just leave this here for those who have MDL in their side:

Matthijs De Ligt: Looked confident and made an important interception early on – distributed the ball well from the back and was equally good in the second, covering well and making some vital headed clearances.  6.5/10 He's certainly improving which is very good...

This was against Milan, who played much better than Juve on the night, and deserved a least a draw.😔

Great feedback Milanista. Sorry to hear about Milan's unlucky night and slipping to 14th because of it. I'd be very interested in your views on Milan's players...

Theo Hernandez is only rated 87 and is getting plenty of minutes, should be in for a rise now, as u see in my recent upload, but how is he performing? Likely to keep his place? Also another 90mins for Leo Duarte only rated 83. I see Calabria didn't play? Injured? Any feedback on the Milan players or my predictions would be great in fact.

Separate matter, I've watched a number of Chelsea games this season both Premiership and champions League. They are a joy to watch at the moment and a bundle of risers possible, again as per my uploads. BUT Jorginho and Kovacic have impressed me too. I wonder what the forum thinks of their chances of a rise too?? Being 93 & 91 it's outside the scope of my spreadsheet. 

On 11/9/2019 at 8:06 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Hello all,

Hope y'all are well.

Cheers,

Rahul

i am not so sure about Rodri getting 92 as he hasn't really done much, but if he does then guys should look at getting Kovacic who has been very good this season for chelsea.

A few more from Spreadsheet, below

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Chel-Ars-Leic2.png

The above is a snapshot of the situation as of TODAY. All these will change as minutes, goals, assists change week by week ALSO Club Position week by week makes a difference. So hopefully by review date all will be more accurate with the passage of time. Tielemans is already an 89 so he may need more games or more than +14% to get the 90.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784,785

Thanks for your support Socca😀

On 11/9/2019 at 8:06 PM, Sir Rahul said:

Hello all,

Hope y'all are well.

Cheers,

Rahul

welcome back rahul.

thoughts on modric.

-2 to 93? or could he drop even more than that.

im hopless at predicting, whereas your record is very good.