Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Hope Rahul doesn't mind, but this seems the only popular topic on this forum,

Starting a new GW, trying to make it as even as possible so drafting the squads initially to ensure that all teams have a even spread of talent.

The draft will take place on here:

If anyone wants to play just reply in that thread.

Thanks

5 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Wan-Bissaka or Achraf Hakimi

A.Hakimi can be quite poor defensivly, which B.Dortmund's loss against Bayern highlighted (amongst other things). For the longer-term I think your better of with Wan-Bissaka, although A.Hakimi has overall been the better player so far this season.

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

It's time to sell Federico Chiesa?

I think you can keep him (he really needs a big move to show us better if he's the real deal). Maybe Zsp2 can give you a stronger opinion.

Although if you really need the cash to fund your psychiatry appointments then I would certainly sell him. 😅

Your constant non-sensical emojis on all my responses is getting quite 😒

1 hour ago, jagerbob said:

welcome back rahul.

thoughts on modric.

-2 to 93? or could he drop even more than that.

im hopless at predicting, whereas your record is very good.

Think they will drop him incrementally due to how good he has been. -1 fairly consistently I would imagine

2 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Yes. Seems to have stagnated a little. But players hold greated value than money so if there is no sufficient replacement always keep the player.

4 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Wan-Bissaka or Achraf Hakimi

Hakimi, AWB is very good but a limited footballer, Hakimi seems to almost have to all. Playing CL and performing very well is also massive (Hakimi).

7 hours ago, maurito said:

Meret 89?

Deserves it. May get 88 in winter and then 89/90 in summer depending on his game time/perfomrance etc.

22 hours ago, JAMancini said:

Nicolo Barella and Ndidi

or

Allan and Torreira

Barella and Ndidi without a doubt

On 11/10/2019 at 1:54 PM, crvena_zvezda said:

Benzema. Could he go up?

He certainly desrves to but I don't think he will due to how SM tends to work, he last went up in Jan 2015 and went down in June 2018. Would be very surprising if he does but suppose they can only ignore his form for so long

On 11/7/2019 at 11:31 PM, crvena_zvezda said:

Pavard, Meunier, Akanji & Doucoure. Keep or sell?

They are squad players for me, and are unhappy. If they are due an increase, I’ll keep them.

Keeper Pavard and Akanji, sell Meunier and Doucoure for me. Doucoure could be worth keeping if he gets a January move but Watford are a shambles at the moment.

On 11/7/2019 at 9:45 PM, JAMancini said:

Sell Joe Gomez with high value 24 M?

I would certainly keep, unless you need a first team replacement and there are higher rated players available

On 11/6/2019 at 10:04 PM, Minkiopazzo said:

Sell or keep Antonio Rudiger?

I would certainly keep until he's back playing for at least a while, obviously depending on who else is available, any other CBs available?

On 11/6/2019 at 8:07 PM, Liverp00l said:

Will mane and sterling reach 95 this winter? Thanks

They both should and both could. Just whether SM would rather leave such a big rating change till the end of the season. Hope so though.

On 11/10/2019 at 11:48 PM, BrutBrutBrut said:

Joaquín CORREA has to be getting a +1 to 90 this winter...bare minimum.

Two goals today. Joint 6th highest top scorer in Seria A with 6 goals. Lazio flying in third.

Yes, he totally deserves a +1, he could have also in the summer review.

20 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Great feedback Milanista. Sorry to hear about Milan's unlucky night and slipping to 14th because of it. I'd be very interested in your views on Milan's players...

Theo Hernandez is only rated 87 and is getting plenty of minutes, should be in for a rise now, as u see in my recent upload, but how is he performing? Likely to keep his place? Also another 90mins for Leo Duarte only rated 83. I see Calabria didn't play? Injured? Any feedback on the Milan players or my predictions would be great in fact.

Separate matter, I've watched a number of Chelsea games this season both Premiership and champions League. They are a joy to watch at the moment and a bundle of risers possible, again as per my uploads. BUT Jorginho and Kovacic have impressed me too. I wonder what the forum thinks of their chances of a rise too?? Being 93 & 91 it's outside the scope of my spreadsheet. 

Calabria isn't playing because started badly the season, he took 2 red cards in few matches, he told that he wasn't mentally fit for play as best as he could. Furthermore Milan wants to recover Conti, that showed important qualities in Atalanta, L. Duarte is playing more for Musacchio injury. But soon should come back on the field Caldara, that I believe has better qualities than the argentinian (I can't judge Duarte yet), but after more than an year outside he needs time, but if Milan won't give him I would love to see again in Atalanta

19 hours ago, maurito said:

Meret 89?

He can have it, Napoli is one of the strongest team in Italy

14 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

I would keep him, he has qualities, his problem this year is that arrived Commisso as new president of the team that kept him in Fiorentina, as he promised to the supporters, even if Federico showed he wanted to leave, after these kinds of situations is always difficult perform well.

33 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

A.Hakimi is poor defensivly, which B.Dortmund's loss against Bayern highlighted (amongst other things). In the long-term your better off with Wan-Bissaka. 

I think you can keep him (he really needs a big move to show us better if he's the real deal). Maybe Zsp2 can give you a stronger opinion.

Although if you really need the cash to fund your psychiatry appointments then I would certainly sell him. 😅

Your constant non-sensical emojis on all my responses is getting quite 😒

If you stop putting emojis on every posts... I will stop putting emojis lol

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

If you stop putting emojis on every posts... I will stop putting emojis lol

Good day Mr 'El Ferrari', 😀

There happens to be an option where it allows you to uncheck 'notify me of replies' (uncheck this option, perhaps that will help you with your dis-🙃order). Although I wouldn't bank on it!

21 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Great feedback Milanista. Sorry to hear about Milan's unlucky night and slipping to 14th because of it. I'd be very interested in your views on Milan's players...

Theo Hernandez is only rated 87 and is getting plenty of minutes, should be in for a rise now, as u see in my recent upload, but how is he performing? Likely to keep his place? Also another 90mins for Leo Duarte only rated 83. I see Calabria didn't play? Injured? Any feedback on the Milan players or my predictions would be great in fact.

Good day,

Thank you for your condolences. 😃

I only try and watch highlights of Milan's games this season, until they can really improve. It's been painful/a waste of time in watching them (plus I'm not really a died-hard fan anyways). 

Zsp2 made a very good/knowledgable attempt at answering your questions.

Theo Hernandez seems to have taken the LB spot from Ricky turtle Rodriguez. T.H's speed (amongst other things) has been an asset to this Milan side, he's also nicked in with a goal or two as well! A certain rise for him now and in the Summer if he can keep it up. Although he could do with improving the defensive side of his game as well if he wants to catch up to his brother (Lucas) some day. Winter: +1 

I.Bennacur is settling in well after a shaky start in his first few Milan games (was our best midfielder against Juve). Winter: +1 

Leo Duarte is a better partner for A.Romagnoli than Musacchio is, just as the game against Juve showed, he is also a more versatile defender than M.Musacchio. He is faster, better in duels, and a better interceptor. He needs to work more on his marking and positional game though. He did play well against Juve.  

Winter: +2/3 if he can keep his place in the side. 

Calabria is not good enough for this Milan side right now (he still young and has time), his marking, passing, and lapse in concentration has been really bad this season (along with others), but as he is a defender he will rightly get more flack for it. I think maybe since his Fibula surgery he has not really totally recovered (mentally) he's probably afraid of a recocurring injury. Winter: -1 or stay

Thankfully, FINALLY Conti is starting to play well I really hope he continues in this (Atalanta Conti) way. He was excellent against Juve! If Conti can keep his place and continues to perform like he did against Juve then I reckon a +1 for him in the Winter and maybe one in the Summer to.

Of-course Milan must also pick themselves up and believe in themselves more, because against the best in the league they were the better team!

Edited by Milanista1
Additional information.

A few more below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Roma-Leip-Vall.png

Cristanti & Lorenzo Pellegrini injured at Injury stricken Roma, I say again that SM sometimes take injuries into account and give rises anyway BUT it's not that often and I have to take the safest option and NOT predict WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN

Thanks for your interest and support. More if Time allows tomorrow. Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785, 786. Cheers Socca 😀

11 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Hi.

Would you mention some 90+ defenders that will keep/upgrade their rating at least for couple of years?

Thanks in advance.    

In order who I recommend first (there maybe a difference of opinion).

CB's: M.Skrinar, J.Gimenez, B.Pavard, S.De Vrij, M.De Ligt, Akanji, P.Kimpembe/W.Orban.

Full backs: TAA, L.Hernandez/J. Cancelo, N.Semedo F.Mendy and J.Gaya.  

I tried to keep to mostly 90-91 rated players as I am not aware of who is available to you in your GW or what your budget is.

Few More below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen or so games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Monch-Soci-Lill1.png

Like the look particularly Thuram, think he may be a goodun'. Paid over the odds for him anyway. Thanks for the support fella's, appreciated Socca 😀

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785, 786. 

16 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

He goes on my oldest posts using the nonsensical emojis.. how sick he is!

I guess I was starting to feel the same kind of mental sickness you have, though it's just not spread/gone far enough (nor will I let it!). 

Good day Mr 'El Ferrari'.  😊

Edited by Milanista1
Addition