Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Another Upload Updated Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801, 803. Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Leic-Norw-Sthtn-Etc.png

Hope the above is of interest. Getting in line clubs from a variety of countries so hopefully I won't get caught out when they finish Italy.

BTW SWiki this morning had NOT THAT MANY PLAYERS for A BIG5 Italian review BUT had a lot of Italian Clubs, which might indicate not that many risers in Italy. Which in turn might indicate it's going to be like the French Review over again. Obviously I hope not!

More tomorrow, Thanks for the interest and support....

Ps   Barcelona's  O. Dembele expected return from Injury is 4 February next Year ☹️

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801, 803. Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Leic-Norw-Sthtn-Etc.png

Hope the above is of interest. Getting in line clubs from a variety of countries so hopefully I won't get caught out when they finish Italy.

BTW SWiki this morning had NOT THAT MANY PLAYERS for A BIG5 Italian review BUT had a lot of Italian Clubs, which might indicate not that many risers in Italy. Which in turn might indicate it's going to be like the French Review over again. Obviously I hope not!

Ps   Barcelona's  O. Dembele expected return from Injury is 4 February next Year ☹️

Just wondering what does the pink and purple highlight? Thanks 

4 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Check my topic. You can find risers like Kulusevski, Lu. Pellegrini, Dragowski, Castrovilli

Or players with an higher value 

Thanks for this post, very insightful. Why do you think Florenzi could drop to 90? I haven't been following as much so I'm wondering whether I should sell or swap him before I lose value.

20 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Saul won't rise this review, or even this season I'd say, Atleti are doing pretty bad in LaLiga. Rodri should but City poor enough of late.

Similar age, hard to know who to pick. I'd take Rodri I think, long term I think he'll be a top player 93+, Saul could hit 93 but less chance.

I will try to get Saul without throwing in Rodrigo because I need another mid in order to push bernado forward but the plan may change if Fabian Ruiz gets a rise then would go for wan bissaka and milner into mid for more cover because I play him Left back...

Is Fabian Ruiz most likely to get a rise because I really like him as player and would like to use him more....

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

3 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Leic-Norw-Sthtn-Etc.png

Had an argument with my pal on the possibility of maddison hitting 91 since his English and has a lot of hype... what y'all think

On 12/11/2019 at 8:26 AM, Gumball said:

What would i have expected? I would have expected SM to be sensible enough to wait till the group stages are over before they bloat out the hyped up hipster dream of the champions league. And don't mention the eredivisie. Those type of ratings have never been given in relation to the eredivisie. They never have in this game and they shouldn't either. They are completely champions league related.

And you've just proven my point about how stupid their ratings rise were. "What did you expect? For them to be playing at the same level after losing their two best/most influential players?".....no, i didn't, and they haven't. But they've still been pumped up even further rating wise regardless haven't they

I somewhat agree with you, yet I still believe Hakim Ziyech really deserved his rise wheather or not it came randomly or in the Winter review.

I say it's a better/fairer system that some players are now upgraded every so often due to their great individual performaces rather than judging every player based on the performance of the whole team (as this way player's are not left underrated). This doesn't take away anything from SM's lackluster French review. 

On 12/11/2019 at 10:25 AM, hesselink said:

Like I said... 😔

Now that's a great prediction you made all those months ago Hesselink. :)

I hope their not doing it on purpose so more managers start leaving the GW's. 😒

On 12/11/2019 at 12:24 PM, Franklyn said:

What about Kimpembe? +1? 

🤔 Possibly in the Summer. I believe Italy has already started. 

On 12/11/2019 at 12:55 PM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

I have 

David Alaba

Robertson

Lucas Hernandez 

Pls who should I sell?

I'm sure you can rotate between these 2/play Alaba in the midfield. Isn't Alaba quite versatile?

If you can't do that, then I'd sell L.Hernandez as D.Alaba is still only 27 years and the highest rated out of the 3. 

I believe David Alaba doesn't get the recongnison he deserves (probably because he is Austrian and not German). 

Edited by Milanista1
Slight change

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

"Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats" .... it states in the 2nd paragraph.

My spreadsheet is all about stats. SM almost certainly do it that way themselves BUT only up to the start of the TOP PLAYER RANGE which starts to feed-in at around 88 and become MORE PRONOUNCED at each level after that. This is where we see in their performances, goals, assists, technical ability (top skills) comes in.

We all rate the top players in a "pecking order" on what and how we see them display their talents. Under 88 no one could see them all play. So SM's view of these top players is always up to their personal likes and dislikes.

Basically the spreadsheet is much better at statistics than reading minds so has to be accepted with less accuracy. Thereby the Reddish boxes mean less chance of being accurate. We all would disagree about who was a 96 and who was a 95 or any other permutation. Also the shade of the reddish boxes are from my mind to remind me in GW's I'm in Red means danger or not that safe 😨

45 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

Had an argument with my pal on the possibility of maddison hitting 91 since his English and has a lot of hype... what y'all think

My guess is not 91 this review but in time (I guess from seeing him play many times) ... eventually a possible 95, who knows when tho.

4 hours ago, Aaaa said:

SM like there even numbers with bigger jumps, you rarely see an 88 > 91. 

I think he'll hit 90 now, and then if he continues with how he's playing then I reckon he'll hit 91 in the second Premier League review of the season.

11 hours ago, bupa2 said:

Thanks for this post, very insightful. Why do you think Florenzi could drop to 90? I haven't been following as much so I'm wondering whether I should sell or swap him before I lose value.

Florenzi lose his place with Fonseca, due to his hybrid position. 

The coach doesn't see him as a right back, since October, in 13 matches played only 171 minutes, when there was lack of choices.

Florenzi hasn't had good performances and he won't play until he will stay in Roma.

So, in my opinion he should drop.

On 12/12/2019 at 10:04 AM, thorgan lesar said:

@Milanista1 Firpo is playing more and more lately and we sold him .. :( 

🤔 I've watched him and I'm not really that impressed with him.

I really just kept him as a money maker because I have A.Robertson and L.Hernandez ahead of him. I sold J.Firpo a few games into the season as first impressions were not good (needed cash as well). Nevertheless I admit he has improved a bit from then. 

Yes he is playing more (J.Alba has just returned from a month out), yet I still do get the impression that Barça fans don't consider him a good enough replacement for 'El Ferrari'. 😃 

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/15771-24-Junior-Firpo/page39

Well just like me they are probably too impatient after seeing how well FDJ has settled in at Barça compared to their other Summer signings. :)

On 12/11/2019 at 1:19 AM, oronzodd said:

sorry but IMO your comment is pointless. the point is: why SM did review only those few ajax player before the whole eredivisie? why SM didn't review also inter, salzburg, benfica given that all those teams are actually also in first position in portugal, austria and italy and third in their champions league group? why you need to use the word whining to someone that just like many others in this forum is exposing the bad timing in SM review of ajax best players?

What are you talking about dude? All the teams you mentioned were reviewed at the end of last season!

And Benfica is crap, as all Top Portuguese teams at the moment, Primeira Liga is not competitive at all that is why SLB and Porto walk the league and then are a complete disgrace at European competitions.

There was nothing wrong about Ajax players review, hell of a season, internally and externally.