Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 11/11/2019 at 8:06 PM, Islelovesoccer said:

Starting a new GW, trying to make it as even as possible so drafting the squads initially to ensure that all teams have a even spread of talent.

The draft will take place on here:

Got 6 managers.

Looking for 10 more ideally.  Should be fun. 

On 11/12/2019 at 12:19 PM, Soccahappy said:

A few more below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Roma-Leip-Vall.png

Cristanti & Lorenzo Pellegrini injured at Injury stricken Roma, I say again that SM sometimes take injuries into account and give rises anyway BUT it's not that often and I have to take the safest option and NOT predict WHAT MIGHT HAPPEN

Thanks for your interest and support. More if Time allows tomorrow. Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785, 786. Cheers Socca 😀

Thanks Socca for your post, have you already done Atalanta? Or I missed it

On 11/9/2019 at 9:00 AM, Milanista1 said:

R. Leao: +2 - I might be a little generous but I think he'd deserve it. Playing in this poor/relegation standard Milan side 😞 he's been one of the very few 🔆 sparks so far this season. 

J.Gomez +1, 40% chance as he doesn't get much playing time at Liverpool, plus I don't really rate him much right now. 

Gomez to 90? He's barely playing. 

Leao to 88? No way, even 87 would be very generous from SM.

On 11/7/2019 at 10:32 PM, Milanista1 said:

And what about Myron Boadu? If anyone's watched him:

Do you think he can possibly be a 🌟 player in the future? 

Massive talent + big SM riser. Buy him ASAP

5 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Gomez to 90? He's barely playing. 

🤔 I see (after checking stats) he only has 4 apps so far this season. I guess I haven't payed too much attention to Liverpool's CB pairing during the games that I have found time to watch this season. 

I know I should have given him a much lower percentage (thank you for correcting me). I was basing it as well on him being apart of possibly the best team in the World right now!

Leao to 88? No way, even 87 would be very generous from SM. 

Like I said before, I was 'being generous' with R.Leao. As a very frustrated Milan fan I think him and T.Hernandez (who has taken over RR's spot in the side) certainly deserve a minimal rise of +1. It's just a shame for R.Leao that Piatek keeps starting ahead of him, even though it seems Piatek has run out of ammo and keeps misfiring this season. 

I hope I've not caused you any offence (by quoting myself).

Good day Sir.

4 hours ago, iBakunin said:

Guys I have to choose between Isco, Coutinho and Son, who is the best option? Will Coutinho keep his 94?

With Isco not getting enough game time since his return from injury, and Coutinho under-performing after a good start at B.Munich, Son would be your best pick. 

Along with Kane, Tottenham's Attack will count heavily on Son to perform well (with others not performing well enough so far this season, C.Eriksen in particular!).

Therefore I believe Son is the best option out of these 3.

Regarding Coutinho on his decline: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bavarianfootballworks.com/platform/amp/2019/11/13/20962631/bayern-munich-phillipe-coutinho-cost-fee-thomas-muller-hansi-flick-robert-lewandowski-thiago

I think Coutinho just needs a man manager to get the best out of him. E.Valverde and N.Kovac were not good man managers for him, whereas Pep or Klopp certainly can be.

I don't think Coutinho will drop in the Winter with his good start at BM. He is still at a peakish age/starter for the National side, but come the summer I think he is certain to drop if he doesn't pick up his game through next year. 

6 hours ago, Vib said:

Would also like to know about Calvin Stengs who has been killing it too!

I reckon (if he continues impressing) he could also get a max of +3. In 13 apps he has got 4 goals and 6 assists so far this season. 

Both have also recently been called up to the National squad for the games against N.Ireland and Estonia. 

56 minutes ago, crociato87 said:

Help! :) 

I'm not sure on the first two. I love Saul but Sancho is likely to be a superstar with the right move.

Neither RM or Atleti are going great in La Liga, in all honesty, no team is, but I'd be sticking with Koke over Casemiro.

On 11/13/2019 at 10:01 PM, crociato87 said:

Help! :) 

Tough choices. Saul is quite a versatile and useful player to have for any team (was playing LB against Espanyol). Hmmmm🤔

In this deal I would take Sancho, but only if it doesn't weaken you too much in the midfield area. Sancho is also certain to get a +1 in the next Bundesliga review, and is a potential star winger for the future.  

I don't think Koke is at risk of dropping anytime just yet, and by the time he does I'm sure you will have a decent replacement for him. Although if you've not already got a replacement in line for Koke then I think you should swap him for the slightly younger C.Casimero. 

On 11/13/2019 at 9:44 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Someone ?

I would go for Rihad Mahrez (if no other decent option is available to you), even use him as an every game rotational player (if nothing else). He has got 14 apps so far this season with 3 goals and 8 assists which isn't too bad considering he isn't Pep's first choice R.M. We know he has the ability to do better, but as KERSPLAT mentioned I don't think he will rise any further at M.City. 

On 11/13/2019 at 9:22 PM, maurito said:

Lisandro Martinez how much +? And when? Davies +? 

L.Martinez +1/2 in Winter. 

Which Davies? A.Davies or B.Davies?

On 11/13/2019 at 8:20 PM, andy1305 said:

guys ive been offered immobile and deli ali for my Isco, what the chances isco keeps his 93? and do you think i should accept, cheers

I think he is safe at 93 for now. It would be unfair to drop him in the Winter because he has come back from injury and has not been played regulary enough by Zidane. I think a January move away will suit him better if from now on Zidane doesnt play him more often. 

Edited by Milanista1
Additional edit

1 hour ago, KERSPALT! said:

Depends what you have and what you need to pay to get him. He's not going to rise.

Just 17 million. I'm looking for an attacking fourline. At the moment it's Firmino, Jésus, Agüero, Mané. Firmino isn't a right winger, so I'm using him as false 9 in a 4-2-4. Jésus is my substitution each game now. 

At the moment:

Pépé, Firmino, Agüero, Mané

17 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would go for Rihad Mahrez (if no other decent option is available), even as an every game rotational player (if nothing else). He has got 14 apps overall this season with 3 goals and 8 assists which isn't too bad considering he isn't Pep's first choice R.M. We know he has the ability to do better. 

Thanks.

Btw, are you the one who said Ricardo Pereira is defensively better then TAA ?

16 hours ago, zsp2 said:

Thanks Socca for your post, have you already done Atalanta? Or I missed it

Hi Zsp2 Atalanta, took me about 3mins to find on Page 785, 4 posts under Sir Rahul's big post.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786, now 787

More for Forumers below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Don't know when I will post next one as going into Hospital for a colonoscopy this after noon

flor-Vilar-Mars.png

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

So if I ask Saùl or Wijnaldum, you'll say Saùl ?

If his versatility would really come in handy to you then go for Saul, but if not then I would choose Wiji because right now he is closer to getting a +1 than Saul is in the future.

8 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Thanks.

Btw, are you the one who said Ricardo Pereira is defensively better then TAA ?

I don't think that was me. Although I do believe whoever said the above statement is correct.

TAA has work to do on his defensive game and I'm sure he will improve it in time. Offensively he's probably the best (up there) in the PL. 

Edited by Milanista1
Slight word change, oh !iBuka has quoted me.

1 minute ago, Milanista1 said:

If his versatility would really come in handy to you then go for Saul, but if not then I would choose Wiji because right now he is closer to getting a +1 than Saul is in the future.

I don't think that was me. Although I do believe whoever said the above statement is correct.

I don't think TAA is that good defensively and I'm sure he will improve in time. Offensively he's probably the best (or up there) in the PL. 

Spot On!

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Tough choices. Saul is quite a versatile and useful player to have for any team (was playing LB against Espanyol). Hmmmm🤔

In this deal I would take Sancho, but only if it doesn't weaken you too much in the midfield area. Sancho is also certain to get a +1 in the next Bundesliga review, and is a potential star winger for the future.  

I don't think Koke is at risk of dropping anytime just yet, and by the time he does I'm sure you will have a decent replacement for him. Although if you've not already got a replacement in line for Koke then I think you should swap him for the slightly younger C.Casimero. 

I would go for Rihad Mahrez (if no other decent option is available to you), even use him as an every game rotational player (if nothing else). He has got 14 apps overall this season with 3 goals and 8 assists which isn't too bad considering he isn't Pep's first choice R.M. We know he has the ability to do better, but as KERSPLAT mentioned I don't think he will rise further at M.City. 

L.Martinez +1/2 in Winter. 

Which Davies? A.Davies or B.Davies?

I think he is safe at 93 for now. It would be unfair to drop him in the Winter because he has come back from injury and has not been played regulary enough by Zidane. I think a January move away will suit him better if from now on Zidane doesnt play him more often. 

thanks but would you swap isco for ali and immobile