Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801, 803. Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Getaf-Bmth-Chel-Etc.png

Guendouzi must be losing minutes and I know Arsenal have slipped down the table somewhat but he must be in danger of losing the +2 to a +1 if it continues the same way. I know Arsenal won their last game but they had been on a spiral downwards b4that. Martinelli becoming more of an influence when getting a chance.

Solanki playing more mins for Bournemouth recently 2 full games, not scoring tho which would help his rating.

Ross Barkley back to fitness but needs a lot to go for him to get a rise for any chelsea mins. He has an opportunity tho if SM remember his England displays and goals b4 his injury. Maybe he could get a +1 for that as sometimes SM make an allowance when injured. Pulisic moving up and playing A LOT BETTER at Chelsea than he did at Dortmund. Adam Webster back from injury and subs bench. Odoi getting sub mins and again has his England games maybe being taken into account. Reece James going from strength to strength? Maupay playing well and scoring. Zouma ever present? Who would have thought that last season on loan at Everton as Tomori rested a bit. Mepham back from Injury and getting mins at last.

Well thought a few comments might prove of interest?? Thanks everybody, I'm hopeful Italy is going to go better than the French Review. I wonder if SM are listening to their customers... No I must be dreaming... More tomorrow hopefully  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

The couple of Italian reviews so far looking a wee bit better than SM's French review, hopefully this is a good sign, what do u think? :-

Resu-Genoa-Brec.png

Should have quite a few updates done by latest 6pm tonight, 

Yes, it looks better than France review. Not exactly hard, though. That review was some major bull****. 

I'm just a tiny bit disappointed with Ghiglione's rise. He has the same amount of assists this season as Robertson (5). For fullbacks only Trent has more with 6 in the top 5 leagues (Grimaldo also has 6 in the portuguese league). If you look at the ratings of Genoa's soccerwiki first team they are 85-88. Should he have had 85? probably. 84? definitely. 83 that he got? Harsh. Genoa are in the relegation zone so i get that that might be why, it's just a little harsh. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

What are you talking about dude? All the teams you mentioned were reviewed at the end of last season!

And Benfica is crap, as all Top Portuguese teams at the moment, Primeira Liga is not competitive at all that is why SLB and Porto walk the league and then are a complete disgrace at European competitions.

There was nothing wrong about Ajax players review, hell of a season, internally and externally.

i'm talking about last review that involved only few players of ajax in dec. 3 2019, none of the previous reviews, in which only ziyech, tadic, onana and tagliafico had +1. rating increase IMO well deserved, by the way. i'm sure that if said review would have been done AFTER the end of the champions league group, no one would have anything to say. unfortunately, SM reviewers were so unlucky because they couldn't imagine that a wonderful team like ajax would have been defeat by humble valencia in the great showdown at ajax arena just one week later. so my point is, i repeat: why so in a hurry guys? why not also lisandro martinez and quincy promes were reviewed, which had great season too? and why not also grimaldo, lautaro martinez or haland that are crashing the mountains with their teams, which are by the way also leading each of their national tournaments and arrived third in champions league group just like amazing ajax? just tell me, what did they do so special more than the aforementioned players to deserve a special review before all others teams in champions league? thank you for your time and your answer

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I somewhat agree with you, yet I still believe Hakim Ziyech only really deserved his rise wheather or not it came randomly or in the Winter.

I say it's a good/fairer that some players are being upgraded due to their great individual performaces rather than judging every player on the whole team perofrmance.

Individual performances only become great individual performances when you take into account the level of competition said player is facing. It's exactly why great individual performances in a league like the dutch one have never garnered much merit. Now on Ziyech alone, you mentioned him. Good player, but for all of Ajax's wonderful journey to the champions league semis last season, he clocked up 3 goals and 3 assists. Hardly eye watering stats for a player in the business end of the pitch. Now that aside, he along with the rest of the Ajax team rose in the summer, and that rise took into account that champions league run. That was fair at the time so no complaints there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

What are you talking about dude? All the teams you mentioned were reviewed at the end of last season!

Yes. And so was Ajax mate. But only Ajax were randomly risen further. Not that i would have expected the others to rise early either

5 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

There was nothing wrong about Ajax players review, hell of a season, internally and externally.

That hell of a season was last season mate, and they were risen accordingly in the summer for it. This season they're winning a league they're expected to, and failed to make it out of the group stages of the champions league. Nothing special about it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Have you experienced starting the league with a poor form with out finding a solution through out the season....

And does anyone know if there is an injury bug or something in sm world I usually get more long term injuries with my 23 man squad than people with smaller team happened last.. and this season is worst... Kyle walker missed 15 games Laporte has been injured since 10 October to return this month aguero will miss 7 games this month debryune got end of season injury return date 17 Jan season end 16 Jan with 29 games played currently 4th and also playing smfa cup competition ko and to add to it team inconsistent And in poor form with 8 draws this season and as usual sm said thier is no bugs

Needs every body opinion... don't know what to do again

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

1 hour ago, Gumball said:

Individual performances only become great individual performances when you take into account the level of competition said player is facing. It's exactly why great individual performances in a league like the dutch one have never garnered much merit. Now on Ziyech alone, you mentioned him. Good player, but for all of Ajax's wonderful journey to the champions league semis last season, he clocked up 3 goals and 3 assists. Hardly eye watering stats for a player in the business end of the pitch. Now that aside, he along with the rest of the Ajax team rose in the summer, and that rise took into account that champions league run. That was fair at the time so no complaints there.

Good Evening Mr Gumball.

Even though H.Ziyech had a low return last season, I'm sure his off the ball movement, passing and other aspects of his game highly benefited Ajax. Players (AM's in particular) can still have a huge influence on big/tough games even without scoring or assisting so many goals. To mention some 🤔:

Andres Iniesta, David Silva and Mesut Ozil...

Now to this season, I have no doubt Hakim Ziyech has improved from last season and has been Ajax's best player (even in both games against Valencia).

I also believe his hard work against Chelsea came undone due to those around him, and I would argue that Ajax really should have gone through to the next stage of the CL rather than Chelsea or even Valencia. 

In my mind he still only deserved that +1 - based on this early season's individual performances. Though a rise in the Winter would probably have made more sense. Not missing out the newer faces of this Ajax team such as Q.Promes, E.Alvarez and L.Martinez.  😌

6 hours ago, francesco.mormi@hotmail.it said:

Under or Tah?
I need a Cb, but I'm not sure to sell Under, what do you think?

THX

What other decent CB's are available apart from Tah? Is Elvedi available?

Jonny ''soon back to 90'' Evans wouldn't be a bad option if you can use him as cover until a better CB becomes available or one of your younger ones rises up to the first team. 

5 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Bruno fernandez or timo werner

Who would you rather have in your squad for the future? 

Although it really comes down to what position you need filling?

T.Werner should rise the quickest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Now to this season, I have no doubt Hakim Ziyech has improved from last season and has been Ajax's best player (even in both games against Valencia).

I also believe his hard work against Chelsea came undone due to those around him, and I would argue that Ajax really should have gone through to the next stage of the CL rather than Chelsea or even Valencia. 

In my mind he still only deserved that +1 - based on this early season's individual performances. Though a rise in the Winter would probably have made more sense. Not missing out the newer faces of this Ajax team such as Q.Promes, E.Alvarez and L.Martinez.  😌

.

IMO, No player on the face of the earth deserves a plus 1 to 92 for what amounts to 5 games! others obviously feel different though. Thanks for responding though mate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Aaaa said:

Have you experienced starting the league with a poor form with out finding a solution through out the season....

And does anyone know if there is an injury bug or something in sm world I usually get more long term injuries with my 23 man squad than people with smaller team happened last.. and this season is worst... Kyle walker missed 15 games Laporte has been injured since 10 October to return this month aguero will miss 7 games this month debryune got end of season injury return date 17 Jan season end 16 Jan with 29 games played currently 4th and also playing smfa cup competition ko and to add to it team inconsistent And in poor form with 8 draws this season and as usual sm said thier is no bugs

Needs every body opinion... don't know what to do again

Aaaa (ouch! That sounds painful). 😇

🤔 hmmmmm.... You sure know how to ask a tough question.

If you could reply to me in a personal message I will try to help you the best I can.

Please include a screenshot or names of your full squad list including all your injured/unavailable players.  

Please also include your current formation/full tactics, your team's overall average rating, and give me an idea of your opponents overall team average ratings as well (I want to know how weak or strong your team is compared to the rest in your league).

For example, how many teams are you stronger than, and how many are you weaker than/on par with.

Include the amount of funds available to you and mention some decent 89-90+ players who are available to buy. :)

O o  and the date of your next fixture. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Gumball said:

IMO, No player on the face of the earth deserves a plus 1 to 92 for what amounts to 5 games! others obviously feel different though. Thanks for responding though mate

I completely agree that's why I said a rise later on, like in the Winter review would have made a bit more sense. I would like to add that H.Ziyech has so far played 28 games this season averaging just over a 8.00 a game.

I know It's only the Eredivisie but I'm sure he's the main reason why Ajax are 3 points clear at the top of the table right now, even though Ajax sold two of their best players last season.

He's been like  a Messi for Ajax - maybe at 92 he is underrated......

Hey do you reckon he could hit 93 by the Summer? 😁😂  Forgive us, I'm just kidding on the last bit....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801, 803. Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Getaf-Bmth-Chel-Etc.png

Guendouzi must be losing minutes and I know Arsenal have slipped down the table somewhat but he must be in danger of losing the +2 to a +1 if it continues the same way. I know Arsenal won their last game but they had been on a spiral downwards b4that. Martinelli becoming more of an influence when getting a chance.

Solanki playing more mins for Bournemouth recently 2 full games, not scoring tho which would help his rating.

Ross Barkley back to fitness but needs a lot to go for him to get a rise for any chelsea mins. He has an opportunity tho if SM remember his England displays and goals b4 his injury. Maybe he could get a +1 for that as sometimes SM make an allowance when injured. Pulisic moving up and playing A LOT BETTER at Chelsea than he did at Dortmund. Adam Webster back from injury and subs bench. Odoi getting sub mins and again has his England games maybe being taken into account. Reece James going from strength to strength? Maupay playing well and scoring. Zouma ever present? Who would have thought that last season on loan at Everton as Tomori rested a bit. Mepham back from Injury and getting mins at last.

Well thought a few comments might prove of interest?? Thanks everybody, I'm hopeful Italy is going to go better than the French Review. I wonder if SM are listening to their customers... No I must be dreaming... More tomorrow hopefully  

Good work as always! Few things on this just to add for some reasons for minutes, and where players are trending.

Guendouzi is doing poorly at the moment, he's lost a lot of support from Arsenal fans, and wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't do as well as people think. 

With Bournemouth, they have 8 of their strongest 11 out with injury. As a result some of the guys lower on the list (Mepham, Solanke, Danjuma, Harry Wilson) are starting games they otherwise wouldn't at the moment, which could be benefiting their ratings. 

Barkley won't get any more minutes I don't think before the review, there's a lot of competition in that position. 

Reece James however has now established himself as Chelsea's first choice right back. If it wasn't for the fact he was injured for the first two months of the season, his minutes would be looking more like Tomori's. If SM take more of a judgement on the last couple of months, then he might get a more favourable rating. 

Hudson-Odoi hasn't been playing well for Chelsea at all, he'll be out of the side for now, but his international caps will get him his rating increase. The international caps are worth considering, as SM take them in to account. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

That's utterly untrue.  Reece James is not Chelsea's first choice right back.  Cesar Azpili-whatever is.

Thanks for the input, but your completely wrong. Reece James is now Chelsea's first choice right, which has forced Cesar Azplicueta over to left-back.

Here's Chelsea's last seven games, Reece James has started five of them, been substituted on for one of them, and been rested for one of them (after starting four games in the previous week and a half). Against Bournemouth tomorrow, he'll again start at right-back.

9th November - Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace, 90 minutes at right-back.
23rd November - Man. City 2-1 Chelsea, 31 minutes at right back.
27th November - Valencia 2-2 Chelsea, 90 minutes at right back. 
30th November - Chelsea 0-1 West Ham, 90 minutes at right back.
4th December - Chelsea 2-1 Aston Villa, 90 minutes at right-back.
7th December - Everton 3-1 Chelsea, 82 minutes at right-back.
10th December - Chelsea 2-1 Lille, rested. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/25/2016 at 4:54 AM, Sir Rahul said:

My rating predictions for all threads. Links below direct to the named league. I can do teams/leagues on demand- but not every team from a league as some aren't really relevant/significant.

Tip: Control + F to search for which ever player you want. 

Cheers!

Predictions done:

Greece Super League

Croatia 1.HNL

Incomplete predictions done:

Asia

Review done:

Scotland Premiership

Poland Ekstraklasa

Chinese Super League

Brazil Série A

Argentina Primera División

Dutch Eredivisie

Portugal Liga NOS

Turkey Süper Lig

England Championship

MLS

Russia Premier League

Belgium Jupiler League

Ukraine Premier League

Austria Bundesliga

Czech Republic First League

Switzerland Super League

Germany Bundesliga

France Ligue 1

England Premier League

Italy Serie A

Spain La Liga

if anybody wants more preds lmk, I am late to some big 5 leagues but I could do others when free

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/13/2019 at 12:44 PM, crociato87 said:

Guys, both Gabriel Jesus and Bernardo Silva became available in my GW. I could use a bit of both in my not so young team, which one should I go for? 

 

 

Oh man it's a tough choice. G.Jesus is taking his chances and has been really impressive this season. B.Silva is a great useful player to have in your team as well. 

I guess it really comes down to which position you need an extra player for. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Upload below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804, 805 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Burn-Man-UEint-Gran-RBeti.png

Tarkowski with 100% minutes, Dwight McNeil impressing regularly. Somewhat like Chelsea, ManU have an exciting crop of youngsters coming thru. Only know Paciencia thru his stats, but his stats are really good. Dom Duarte too, spectacular stats. 

Thanks for your interest and support, it's what keeps me grinding away at my spreadsheet even tho I already have 255 players in all my squads. It's nice to find these, particularly the youngsters and potential world beaters of the future...

Looking at moving to Germany next as Elizeu Campos is right Germany just starting to come thru today. More tomorrow ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...