Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

18 hours ago, andy1305 said:

thanks but would you swap isco for ali and immobile

Oh, excuse me Andy1305.. I must have missed the full question. Yes I would do the swap, though only if you can give enough game time to both C.Immobile and D.Alli (I feel this deal is more to your benefit). 

Consider that right now I don't think D.Alli will rise anytime soon or later. On the other hand C.Immobile could possibly break the rating squad cap for Lazio at the end of the season. This is only if he carries on firing Lazio up towards 2-3rd place/can help them to win a trophy. He currently has 14 Goals and 5 assists. I think he's one of the best strikers out there, and not too old at 29 years of age.  

Edited by Milanista1
Additional information

11 hours ago, mister keegan said:

What do you predict for these Udinese players all on 87 a the moment.

Barak
Fofana
TROOST-EKONG
STRYGER LARSEN
Walace

Hey Mister Keegan, 

I must admit I don't really know much about the Udinese side at all. 

Therefore I leave you with this link: https://www.whoscored.com/Teams/86/Show/Italy-Udinese

For the players you have mentioned look for the overall rating and minutes played by them. The higher the overall rating/minutes played, the more likely it is for that individual player of getting a possible +1.

Although just like Milan, I am aware that as a whole Udinese have performed quite poorly so far this season, (bar a few players) so I wouldn't bank on all of them getting a rise. 

You could also ask Zsp2 (the expert of the Italian game) regarding these players. He probably knows better about them. 

11 hours ago, Hfazil said:

Swap Muller for Akanji and Frank Kessie?

For the longer-term term it's a good deal, yet if you can possibly swap over F. Kessie for either one of:

H. Aouar, B.Fernandes, R.Neves, N.Barrella, F.Valverde, or even J.Maddison then it would surely be an even better deal for you. 

T.Muller will now only remain stable or go 👇 from here on out. 

On 11/13/2019 at 9:20 PM, andy1305 said:

guys ive been offered immobile and deli ali for my Isco, what the chances isco keeps his 93? and do you think i should accept, cheers

As others have already said accept the deal, you can have 2 players instead 1, Milanista1 did a great analysis.

Immobile is having his best season, I hope he can confirm himself also for Italian national team, where he usually make poorest performances

12 hours ago, mister keegan said:

What do you predict for these Udinese players all on 87 a the moment.

Barak
Fofana
TROOST-EKONG
STRYGER LARSEN
Walace

Hi,

I would sell them all:

Udinese is almost half of serie A classification, but in my opinion hasn't real possibilities to do better

- Barak had a great season 2 years ago, then a long injury last season and this year he barely plays

- Fofana lose his place as starter midfielder 

- Troost - Ekong always make decent performances, no more

- Stryger - Larsen is the one in this list that plays a bit better, but not enough, you can find better players

- Walace I don't know him so well, since he arrived this year in Italy, but made only few games, is not a starter

8 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro Martinez +1 or +2?

He improved a lot this year, but I would say +1 in winter and another +1 in summer if he continues to perform like now 

On 11/11/2019 at 8:06 PM, Islelovesoccer said:

Hope Rahul doesn't mind, but this seems the only popular topic on this forum,

Starting a new GW, trying to make it as even as possible so drafting the squads initially to ensure that all teams have a even spread of talent.

The draft will take place on here:

3 teams left - draft starts tomorrow if you want to play, let me know in that topic or by PM. :)

On 11/14/2019 at 6:52 PM, Milanista1 said:

Oh, excuse me Andy1305.. I must have missed the full question. Yes I would do the swap, though only if you can give enough game time to both C.Immobile and D.Alli (I feel this deal is more to your benefit). 

Consider that right now I don't think D.Alli will rise anytime soon or later. On the other hand C.Immobile could possibly break the rating squad cap for Lazio at the end of the season. This is only if he carries on firing Lazio up towards 2-3rd place/can help them to win a trophy. He currently has 14 Goals and 5 assists. I think he's one of the best strikers out there, and not too old at 29 years of age.  

thanks for the advice ive been thinking i should accept

15 minutes ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ben Chilwell or Oleksandr Zinchenko

For the first 10 or so games of the season Chilwell was Leicesters worst player but he's finding his 18/19 form again recently. Zinchenko is the better player but like every season English players get overhyped by the media. Chilwell is far from a bad player but right now he's not top 5 prem left backs and the inconsistency is concerning. If the rumours are true, just like with Maguire Leicester would improve by replacing Chilwell with Telles

18 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ben Chilwell or Oleksandr Zinchenko

Ben Chilwell has recently been playing quite well, and with him being english it will certainly work in his favor here on SM (as it did with J.Lingaard). 

Another one, upcoming below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786, 788

Hert-Nice-Mon2.png

Youcef Atal and N'Soki are very close to the 0 line now and could easily go both ways. Roll on...

The red Boxes/white figures in the last column are indicative only % wise. BUT SM from rating 88 upwards are decided by them reflecting their own judgement of players importance and of their judgement of their performances. Minutes played etc are of lesser importance here.

Thanks again for your interest and support for my spreadsheet. It will be interesting see how accurate the results are in the December Review. Cheers Socca  happy 

On 11/15/2019 at 12:37 PM, Minkiopazzo said:

Akanji + 1? No (not right now).

He only has 6 apps so far this season.

I haven't paid much attention to him apart from in the game against Bayern. His showing against Bayern would have dented his chances of a +1 in the Winter review, plus (we wait to see) he could now be at risk of losing his CB spot to Zagadou. 

Slightly off topic:

I also believe that Favre tactics at times really doesn't benefit the whole B.Dortmund team, but rather goes against them: 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.dw.com/en/revierderby-lucien-favre-in-the-spotlight-after-dortmunds-dire-derby-display/a-51001846

Although I would prefer Fave's attacking play over J.Mourinho's Double decker bus 🚌. Favre really needs to start T.Hazard and J.Brandt more often (less of A.Hakimi on the wing, if he really is a RB - he should learn to defend more), and possibly buy another striker to give P.Alcacer some competition. 

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info

2 hours ago, JOE GI said:

¿Cuál es la mejor formación?

que piensas?

Translation (Using Google not-so-accurate translater):

What is the best training ('should be formation')?

what you think?

Welcome Mr Joe Gi, 

isn't really a formation's help thread. Though I can't blame you for asking the question here., doubt you'd get find much help elsewhere. Therefore I have answered your question in your mail box. 

If I have mistakely sent you 2 of the same messages, then please discard one of them. 

Translated/Traducido

Bienvenido Sr. Joe Gi,

no es realmente el hilo de ayuda de una formación. Aunque no puedo culparte por hacer la pregunta aquí, dudo que encuentres mucha ayuda en otro lado. Por lo tanto, he respondido su pregunta en su casilla de correo. Si te he enviado el mismo mensaje dos veces, deséchalo.

Si por error le envié 2 mensajes similares, deseche uno de ellos.

this time I need help, I'm thinking of selling these young players in order to buy more cheap risers:

Christian Kouamé - just tore his ACL

Tyler Adams - hasn't played at all this season due to multiple injuries

Noussair Mazaroui - I'm unsure, he's good but Dest took his place at RB

what do you think?

Hi,good evening.

Rudiger, D.Sanchez, Christensen, Alderweireld.

Is there any possibility of any of the four players to get a decrease in rating in the winter review? The first three is in my team and I think I can get Alderweireld by trading any of the former three players. Would it be a good deal for short term,say 1 or 2 seasons in SM?

Another one, upcoming below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786, 788

7 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

this time I need help, I'm thinking of selling these young players in order to buy more cheap risers:

Christian Kouamé - just tore his ACL

Tyler Adams - hasn't played at all this season due to multiple injuries

Noussair Mazaroui - I'm unsure, he's good but Dest took his place at RB

what do you think?

Hi SIR, Tyler Adams  Off the top of my head. I'm fairly certain won't get an increase & I have sold some weeks ago.

Noussair Mazaroui If he loses his place fairly consistently would also NOT get a rise, going to 89 even at Ajax is a high bar.

Christian Kouamé Is an interesting case and I'd hope he'd get a rise from SM anyway. I'll put Genoa through my spreadsheet (I can add up to mid December as well as say the end of year, of games, he will miss and see what difference it looks like). might be a day or two b4 I can get back on this one tho. Like to test situations like this and see a future picture. Problem is I haven't got Genoa into my new spreadsheet yet.

Int-Ren-Sain.png

Inter is a bit unsatisfactory in "risers" terms ie too many in the "RED BOXES" ie over 88's which makes predicting from spreadsheet more difficult. Where I have showed a riser in these elevated ratings Such as Lukaku, Lautaro M.and Sensi, I've tried to think like SM (Impressive performances etc etc.). Bourigeaud is Capped at 88 until Sm decide to raise the Cap, But Hamari Traore can rise to 88 from 87 if he keeps it up to get to the cap level.

Some good risers at the other 2 clubs tho. As always thanks for your interest and support - Socca😀

24 minutes ago, thorgan lesar said:

Firpo

I've recently sold Firpo as I have L.Hernandez and F.Mendy ahead of him. I also don't think he's taking over from J.Alba anytime soon (he's been mediocre at best). 

If it's no trouble could you please explain your choice? I couldn't decide myself that's why I didn't respond. 

21 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I've recently sold Firpo as I have L.Hernandez and F.Mendy ahead of him. I also don't think he's taking over from J.Alba anytime soon (he's been mediocre at best). 

If it's no trouble could you please explain your choice? I couldn't decide myself that's why I didn't respond. 

Just personal taste, but if I had the possibility I'm taking neither