Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Just now, Liverp00l said:

Thanks again socca. Hope all is well after your hospital visit

Yes thanks Liverpool the worst part was the enema type laxative 24hours beforehand. That was hellish and in comparison the colonoscopy Op was almost a "doddle" 😀

9 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

Off topic here guys. Has anybody had any experience in reporting accounts for transfer cheating, multiple accounts & abusive language? I have reported 2 accounts, who I’m 100% sure are managed by the same person. Each time SMFA come back with a generic reply of “Thanks for bringing this matter to our attention. We have now investigated and taken action against these accounts.” (They did cancel some transfers which were reported though).

They took no action at all. Both accounts are still active in my GW. I asked questions in my ticket & I get a generic response back. Is there another way of contacting SM/SMFA? An email address etc. It just seems like they don’t care, letting someone get away with cheating & being abusive about it when accused of it.

Peace be with you Crvena_zvezda,

I actually faced a similar problem a few years back. It was only after reporting his two accounts more than multiple times and encouraging others in the GW to do the same as me, that was when any action/notice was taken by SM to what the no-one good, rotten cheating manager was doing. They removed him/forced him to resign soon after that.

These links/information may be of some use: 

https://www.soccermanager.com/contact.php

https://corporate.soccermanager.com/contact/

Please report issues in-game via the Help > Report Bug or email us at: support@soccermanager.com.

Soccer Manager Worlds FAQ: Find help via  > Help.

Soccer Manager Worlds Forum

They’ve shut down all forms of contact.  You just get faults when trying to raise a ticket now.  They genuinely don’t care.  Even doing PayPal reclaims (which I won) they don’t take action against cheats.  

Their ‘customer service’ is the worst of any company that I’ve ever encountered.  I’m not simply saying that to be cliches or dramatic, I’m saying it because I genuinely believe it’s true and I’ve had the misfortune of dealing with some very incompetent and vexatious organisations in my time.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Peace be with you Crvena_zvezda,

I actually faced a similar problem a few years back. It was only after reporting his two accounts more than multiple times and encouraging others in the GW to do the same as me, then was when any action/notice was taken by SM to what the cheating manager was doing. They blocked him soon after. 

These links/information may be of some use: 

https://www.soccermanager.com/contact.php

https://corporate.soccermanager.com/contact/

Please report issues in-game via the Help > Report Bug or email us at: support@soccermanager.com.

Soccer Manager Worlds FAQ: Find help via  > Help.

Soccer Manager Worlds Forum

Thanks man. So annoying to be getting nowhere with them!

36 minutes ago, Sareum said:

They’ve shut down all forms of contact.  You just get faults when trying to raise a ticket now.  They genuinely don’t care.  Even doing PayPal reclaims (which I won) they don’t take action against cheats.  

Their ‘customer service’ is the worst of any company that I’ve ever encountered.  I’m not simply saying that to be cliches or dramatic, I’m saying it because I genuinely believe it’s true and I’ve had the misfortune of dealing with some very incompetent and vexatious organisations in my time.

They are useless. Generic responses to every ticket really is annoying. Letting cheats get away with whatever they want. I'll send them an email, but I'm not expecting much in response.

17 hours ago, zerocool1 said:

Thoughts on Harry Wilson will he get an update upto 88/87 rating?

I agree with KERSPLAT. This kind of Winter rise would be too much/too soon..

No doubt he certainly does have the ability to reach up to a 88/87 rating in the Summer review. 

13 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Niklas Süle still worth buying ?

I would consider buying him, only if there aren't any decent CB's rated 90-91 out there, and if you really require extra cover at CB. He shouldn't be at any risk of dropping anytime soon. 

5 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Any chance Fabinho goes up to 93?

I most certainly hope so!

Fabinho is one of the first names on Klopp's teamsheet, and one of the best holding midfielder's in the Premier League.

18 hours ago, Sareum said:

Gnabry is going to get 92 in the coming weeks.  😎

Yes the hatrick International performances couldn't be much more impressive, what with his spurs goals and last night - YES 92

Todays upload below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790

Hoff-Scha-Wolf2.png

Will continue to post hopefully B4 6pm UK time. Appreciate the support, many thanks

On 11/20/2019 at 11:07 AM, Cvilhete said:

and they've hired Mourinho this is comedy gold!

🤔

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/5-things-noticed-jose-mourinho-20924112.amp

😃 He's probably learned from his disaster at Man United that building a trusting/positive relationship with each player is really important for the morale and overall team performance. 

If his youth policy (lack of trusting youth) remains the same then I feel sorry for the likes of R.Sessegnon and Oliver Skipp. 

On 11/19/2019 at 10:57 PM, Sareum said:

Gnabry is going to get 92 in the coming weeks.  😎

Once they get round to reviewing Bayern I believe he's certain to get a +1 rise to 92. 

Hey guys, can you help me with a suggestion?

I must choose between Declan Rice and Ruben Diaz. I like Declan Rice and I'm sure he will grow and right now Ruben if he is not going to a better team he will be stuck for a while. 

Thanks!

27 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

I must choose between Declan Rice and Ruben Diaz. I like Declan Rice and I'm sure he will grow and right now Ruben if he is not going to a better team he will be stuck for a while. 

Thanks!

Ruben Diaz linked with Man Utd in summer and with Tottenham today. His move shouldn’t be too far away so I’d go with him over Rice

6 minutes ago, Liverp00l said:

Hi people, I keep forgetting but do players value go down on odd or even birthdays? Thanks

Odd birthdays starting from 21 I think

10 minutes ago, Liverp00l said:

Hi people, I keep forgetting but do players value go down on odd or even birthdays? Thanks

Odd Liv

30 minutes ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Thanks!

Declan Rice has been less certain in both his West Ham and England displays. His youthful inexperience and positional sense when defending. He will learn from his mistakes in time.

Have to admit haven't seen Ruben DiaS play but his stats look good! Ruben 4ME at this stage

8 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Denis Politic (Bolton 19yo)

Dennis Politic (Bolton 19yo) borned today

I see SM are now starting to clone players:

https://www.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=101828

https://www.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=103435

Ignoring and frustratating us didn't work so they're trying a scare 👻 tactic to get us to leave the GW's.

They could have tried better by changing L.Suarez's display picture into a (zoomed in) image of a scary looking 🐀 rat, well he is known for bitting the opposition players. 

😁

Another few Clubs uploaded below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790

Reim-Eint-Lazi-Tori1.png

Lazio are difficult to find Young Risers under 89 because they have mainly older than that and higher rated (be careful of the Red Boxes as maybe less reliable for reasons given b4.) It is the first time I have input Reims into my spreadsheet and so hasn't had the benefit of being refined by previous SM's reviews, so again might be a little less accurate. Remember the percentage figures given reflect how safe a RISE is and NOT how much the rise will be. Again the actual predicted rise formula has to be adjusted by SM's rises in forthcoming reviews, starting with this winters. It will therefor become hopefully more and more accurate as we progress.

I'm looking forward to see how accurate it turns-out. We will see club by club where the 0% line is and where any above or below that line are rated by SM. Thank u for your continued support... Socca