Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 12/16/2019 at 9:51 PM, Yuasa said:

Swap camavinga for haland?

Both very talented. It depends in what position you want another player (can't decide for sure).

I would do a coin toss.

13 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

Fabinho or werner?

Has all the potential to become the best DM in the world. 

9 hours ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

Marcel Sabitzer going to get a +1 to 91 And Halstenberg to a 90 at Leipzig? Feels like Halstenberg is still massively underrated 

I believe the majority of the RB Leipzig squad should get a rise, and the squad cap should be raised to 92 for T.Werner. 

4 hours ago, errrrerrre said:

Sterling or Salah? I want to buy one. Though you can't really go wrong with either one. 

Alisson or Ter Stegen or Moraes? Pick one.

The Liverpool players have the higher chance of a possible rise and remain more stable at a higher rating. 

I want to sell Sule, who to buy for Centre-back? (write few players)

If they are available the CB's I recommend are:

C.Soyuncu - really should rise to 90 in the N.R.

N.Elvedi, I.Konate, D.Upamecano or J.Kounde.

Have enough money either to buy Busquets or buy Jordi Alba or swap Lloris for Oblak. What to do?

Currently mids are Rodri, Alaba, Pjanic, Modric, James, Luis Alberto. Alaba plays a lot of minutes in defence too. I usually like to play 433, though have been forced to switch to 4231 when short of midfielders due to rest/injury/suspension etc. 

Current full backs are Alaba, Marcelo, Sergi Roberto, Cancelo, Henrichs. 

13 hours ago, jlammy said:

Have enough money either to buy Busquets or buy Jordi Alba or swap Lloris for Oblak. What to do?

Currently mids are Rodri, Alaba, Pjanic, Modric, James, Luis Alberto. Alaba plays a lot of minutes in defence too. I usually like to play 433, though have been forced to switch to 4231 when short of midfielders due to rest/injury/suspension etc. 

Current full backs are Alaba, Marcelo, Sergi Roberto, Cancelo, Henrichs. 

I think you should buy  ''Mr El Ferrari'' 😎 aka J.Alba. :):)

Then you can keep Alaba in the midfield. I think S.Busquets will decline quicker than J.Alba and Alaba.  

H.Lloris is still a strong goalkeeper. The GK sometimes doesn't play well unless you play the correct tactics to suit your team as a whole and play the right instructions for the formation you are using, use must consider your teams ratings average against your opponents. (Excuse me for stating the obvious).

My (team captain) Oblak's average per game rating is a 7 at best, and in some bad games he usually gets a 5. 

I usually have more possession than the opposition which means Oblak doesn't get involved in the game too much, even when I lose by a goal. 

More results from my spreadsheet for Italy so far:-

Res-Cagli-Roma1.png

Italy going a bit better than I thought yesterday. Will be interesting when I do Best of Italy at the end to contrast it to the 65Mil approx of the Best of France. Think SM may be right about Veretout, tho he had been injured but still don't know what I was thinking (Hindsight eh!).

On 12/17/2019 at 1:36 PM, Soccahappy said:

Results from my spreadsheet for Italy so far:-

Res-Atla-to-Flor.png

Resu-Gen-Mil-Nap-Tor-Udi.png

Will calculate total profit for Italy when all the risers are finished. I don't think it's been a good SM Review BUT think it is slightly better than SM's appalling French review. Still not up to standard tho SM, U must do better with Germany who are next. SWiki today: Union Berlin, Werder Bremen, Mainz, Augsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt went thru this morning. They sometimes add more in the afternoon.

If anybody spots any input errors please do advise me so I can correct my spreadsheet. With this magnitude of inputs I do normally expect some. Particularly I now realize, I haven't double checked that some of the None Risers like Hateboer and Castagne didn't actually get a rise, or indeed it might be, get one tomorrow. we can but hope.

Ps Just seen Fabian Ruiz is showing a whopping Profit of 8Million and that might well be because the Spreadsheet is showing I bought him b4 the PREVIOUS review and his profit might actually for this review be less than that. Don't know how I can check that. So if anyone can confirm the previous value I will change it, that is his value b4 THIS review only. 

Today Pasalic and Castagne got +1, but maybe you have already corrected it for your recap about Italy.

Thanks again for your precious job

Cheers

13 minutes ago, zsp2 said:

Today Pasalic and Castagne got +1, but maybe you have already corrected it for your recap about Italy.

Thanks again for your precious job

Cheers

Thanks for pointing that out, probably wouldn't have seen it without your kind assistance zsp2. 😊

Res-Atalanta-Changed.png

As it is I missed the subtotal... one of those days! 😯it is 6.64Million.

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I think you should buy  ''Mr El Ferrari'' 😎 aka J.Alba. :):)

Then you can keep Alaba in the midfield. I think S.Busquets will decline quicker than J.Alba and Alaba.  

H.Lloris is still a strong goalkeeper. The GK sometimes doesn't play well unless you play the correct tactics to suit your team as a whole and play the right instructions for the formation you are using, use must consider your teams ratings average against your opponents. (Excuse me for stating the obvious).

My (team captain) Oblak's average per game rating is a 7 at best, and in some bad games he usually gets a 5. 

I usually have more possession than the opposition which means Oblak doesn't get involved in the game too much, even when I lose by a goal. 

Thanks a lot for this.

I haven't watched much Barcelona recently (or any football at all really :(), but is Busquets really struggling? He still has a +2 point rating over Alba (and Alaba), and I thought it'd be some time before he loses that...

And yes, all my GKs average low 6s, be they Lloris, De Gea, MATS etc. So idk if Oblak will make much of a difference in-game, but he is IMO currently the best GK in real life. 

Best of Germany Risers List:-

Best-Of-Germany.png

Best-Of-Germany-List2.png

Having to move fast because I hope to have my regular update, upload also tonight probably between 8 and 9pm as I have that half done now. Just remembered to do this List, nearly forgot. Thought U would prefer this one to have priority tho. Please excuse the presentation being lacking colour uniformity. Bye for now....

On 12/18/2019 at 12:00 PM, Aaaa said:

Umtiti or de ligt or hummels??

Will umtiti get a drop in rating in summer or now because of lack of playing time

I think S.Umtiti (still at peak age of 26 years) is your safest option because right now it looks as De Ligt needs a season or two to adapt properly to the Serie A, you also have young Merit Demiral (21) coming through at Juve.

If you can be patient with De Ligt then be sure to keep him. Hummels will either remain or only go down from here on. 

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/89931/Show/Samuel-Umtiti

In 17 apps S.Umtiti has an overall performance average of 7.01 which isn't bad at all. Would be unfair for him to drop to a 92 as he has been constantly injured (has missed a potential 10 games due to 2 different injuries affecting his knee and foot - already this season). 

On 12/18/2019 at 1:54 PM, jlammy said:

Thanks a lot for this.

I haven't watched much Barcelona recently (or any football at all really :(), but is Busquets really struggling? He still has a +2 point rating over Alba (and Alaba), and I thought it'd be some time before he loses that...

And yes, all my GKs average low 6s, be they Lloris, De Gea, MATS etc. So idk if Oblak will make much of a difference in-game, but he is IMO currently the best GK in real life. 

That's a shame you can't get time to watch some football. I myself just about get time to watch league highlights for a few of the big leagues or read ratings/match reports online.

I believe S.Buquests should soon start to slowly drop. In 38 apps He has an overall performance average of just under 7.00. For someone as highly rated (on SM) and playing for one of the best clubs in the world that isn't good enough. 

I agree that Oblak is one of the best GK's in the world, the best? I can't decide on that one. 

On 12/18/2019 at 2:27 PM, Juande14 said:

Players under 25 that are 90+ and likely to rise? Sterling? B Silva? Gnabry?

Or an 89-89.

Just some that should be certain  to rise:

🤔

J.Sancho, S.Gnabry, R.Sterling, B.Pavard, T.Fabinho, T.Werner, Laimer, R.Perriera, J.Vardy, Y.Tielemans, W.Ndidi and M.Sabitzer. 

Do consider that SM has not been doing/feeling well 🤧🤒 in the recent reviews...I guess flu season is upon us. 

Updated upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I often, also ignore Gk's.

Socie-Celta-Real-MArs3.png

Just want to thank U all for your support really appreciate u all, sorry it's late tonight. More tomorrow, Cheers Socca

11 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

de ligt +1 to 92? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

this guys are covering themselves of ridicule.

They must think he still plays for Ajax mate, and that Ajax's glorious season last season is still this season! The never ending glorious run to the champions league semi final! You might think it's christmas, but no, it's groundhog day! groundhog season even! over and over and over again. The season goes on!

all this is really disappointing, they highly underrated cagliari and atalanta, who was able to make it in CL contrarily to ajax. they also didn't rise many of best lazio players, who is only 3 points from the top of the table, like SMS, luis alberto and acerbi. acerbi 89 and de ligt 92??? in what game, handball? it is still a mystery to me what criteria they are using, chiellini -1 that is still out for a knee injury? and why nainngolan -1? bcs of his absurd haircut? i didn't criticize judgement parameter in ligue 1, but now i have to consider that also PSG wasn't reviewed the way they deserved, given the results they get until this part of the season, especially in CL, compared with hyped ajax. is there anyone mentally stable that can consider logic ziyech 92 and higuain or sarabia 91? i really think they have to review urgently eredivisie as long as ajax is still on top, bcs otherwise will be a huge mess having squad cap 92 for a mid-rank eredivisie team eliminated by getafe (!!!) in europa league, which will happen in mid february......

55 minutes ago, oronzodd said:

all this is really disappointing, they highly underrated cagliari and atalanta, who was able to make it in CL contrarily to ajax. they also didn't rise many of best lazio players, who is only 3 points from the top of the table, like SMS, luis alberto and acerbi. acerbi 89 and de ligt 92??? in what game, handball? it is still a mystery to me what criteria they are using, chiellini -1 that is still out for a knee injury? and why nainngolan -1? bcs of his absurd haircut? i didn't criticize judgement parameter in ligue 1, but now i have to consider that also PSG wasn't reviewed the way they deserved, given the results they get until this part of the season, especially in CL, compared with hyped ajax. is there anyone mentally stable that can consider logic ziyech 92 and higuain or sarabia 91? i really think they have to review urgently eredivisie as long as ajax is still on top, bcs otherwise will be a huge mess having squad cap 92 for a mid-rank eredivisie team eliminated by getafe (!!!) in europa league, which will happen in mid february......

I totally agree with you:

Gollini, starter in Champions League, Italian national team stays to 87 (without him Atalanta would be eliminated from Champions League!)

Acerbi, is one of the best in Lazio, are years that he plays every match (he did 149 without miss one), always with great performance stays, I think because he is 30

De Ligt rise... is totally undeserved, only for last season. Why not De Vrij to 92? He totally deserve it!

Sensi got +2 for 7 matches.. ok great start of season, but are 2 months that he is injured!!

In my opinion also Immobile deserved to rise...

No rise for Bastoni: 7 matches in Inter and only 20 years old... 

Really is a poor review. And why did Gagliardini get a -1? He's played about 800 minutes this season with a couple of injuries for a team second in the league. Sensi who has less minutes this season than Gagliardini got a +2 to 90, while Gagliardini drops to 89. If that is enough to bring down a player from 90 to 89, then a lot of players should be in line for decreases from other leagues.

Also, Strakosha deserved a rise as a starter for a club third in the league.