Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Another Upload below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792

PSGLyon-Nice2.png

As usual watch out for the red or redish boxes in last column as Sm judge these by performances and importance rather than mainly rely on the spreadsheet stats formula. Am concentrating on France at the moment, not completely, but hope to have the bulk done by end of week. I am thinking of then giving a column of best risers in France to choose from. Then concentrate on England as the 2nd review of Big5, YES??

Hey guys, 

I'm going to sell N.Pepe to raise some cash.

(If they are still available) who should I go for Dani Olmo or Amine Harit? I really can't decide between them.  🤔

I could do with a young upcoming AM to replace D.Silva next year or possibly the year after.  

3 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Coman or pulisic?

Coman all day long, fingers crossed he can keep fit because if he can he's got a real chance of featuring for France next summer. I do like Pulisic and think he has a lot but raw talent and Coman is streets ahead

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys, 

(If they are still available) who should I go for Dani Olmo or Amine Harit? I really can't decide between them.  🤔

I could do with a young upcoming AM to replace D.Silva next year or possibly the year after.  

I personally wouldn't sell Pepe but defo depends on what your team is like quality/depth wise? That being said, without a doubt Olmo. Much, much better national side in which he has featured and scored (first team). Also much more consistent with a considerably higher ceiling imp

5 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Grealish to 87, which would be a +2?

Certainly deserves it, hope he does get it. If SM didn't like to be so gradual with 95% of players you could argue 88/89

4 hours ago, maurito said:

Odoi only +1?

More than likely yes, 2 at most 

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys, 

Difficult one. Harit is doing well, but previous season wasn't his best. Olmo is only getting better and better by season, so based on that I take Olmo.

4 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Umtiti, Marquinos, Skriniar and Koulibaly

Who should I sell? 

Another difficult one but I go with Samuel Umtiti

Please don't base on a possible rise or age...

but with who I have the best left defender as back-up (Robertson my first choice) … ? Kieran Tierney or Nico Tagliafico ? Has Tierney the potential to break through at Arsenal and become better then Tagliafico ?

I have for the moment Tierney, but I'm in doubt if I need to buy Tagliafico. Alexander-Arnold and Pereira (Leicester City) are my right defenders. 

Another question Oxlade-Chamberlain + 1 ?

21 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792

PSGLyon-Nice2.png

As usual watch out for the red or redish boxes in last column as Sm judge these by performances and importance rather than mainly rely on the spreadsheet stats formula. Am concentrating on France at the moment, not completely, but hope to have the bulk done by end of week. I am thinking of then giving a column of best risers in France to choose from. Then concentrate on England as the 2nd review of Big5, YES??

Is it possible to do just Ajax FC with your spreadsheets ?

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Is it possible to do just Ajax FC with your spreadsheets ?

Ajax not in my new spreadsheet but eventually it will be.

I'm totally All-out to get Big5 done with as with as many clubs as I can b4 the rush of the December / January review. After that top "Other clubs" might be a target but regret not now Thorgan.

I don't think I'll do much more than Big5 and then only some top clubs like Ajax, possibly a few players I can scout from Brazil.

20 hours ago, maurito said:

Odoi only +1?

Subbing mostly after his injury Maurito. To get more than +1 he needs more game time, tho he is an International now but again not yet regular. Could be anything, we await events in the near future which I'll feature in my spreadsheet shortly after they happen.

20 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Grealish to 87, which would be a +2?

Looking likely 87 yes and to get more SM would have to raise VILLA Cap to 88 (Possible now AV in Premiership!).

Nan-Ang-Straz-Reim2.png

Hesitant about Reims as first time in my spreadsheet. So a little bit of guesswork where to pitch them without a recent  previous SM review for them to compare with. I think I've pitched them low to be safer, but u never know. A nice number of risers tho and Remi Oudin not far away, could rise to 87 squad Cap if % improves. The 7th position now helps them but could go against them with only 2 points covering a lot of positions behind them in the table.Interesting to see where it is next time but I have pitched low in anticipation.

Your support is greatly appreciated and your interest is why I'm pushing hard to get U as big a picture for the reviews as possible.

11 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Umtiti, Marquinos, Skriniar and Koulibaly

Who should I sell? 

🤔 Not an easy choice.

I reckon S.Umtiti is overall doing as well as the others, but to stay on the safe side I would sell him because you never know when his chronic knee problem could return. 

Add to that he is reported to have said that he is open to a return to Lyon one day, therefore I don't reckon he is thinking of staying at Barça for too long in his career. 

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

but with who I have the best left defender as back-up (Robertson my first choice) … ? Kieran Tierney or Nico Tagliafico ? Has Tierney the potential to break through at Arsenal and become better then Tagliafico ?

I have for the moment Tierney, but I'm in doubt if I need to buy Tagliafico. Alexander-Arnold and Pereira (Leicester City) are my right defenders. 

... ?

9 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Even though Nico Tagliafico has a better overall performance rating at 7.33 (in 32 apps) compared to K.Tierney's 6.96 (in 10 apps) so far this season. Yet in only 10 apps, (in this poor arsenal team) I'd say 6.96 is a very good score. 

Therefore I would choose K.Tierney. Arsenal fans even call him their 'very own Andy Robertson', 'best LB since Cashley Cole' (can't blame them with the Robertson comparisons as his crosses are quite deadly as well). 

Over the years many Scottish Managers and players have helped to make the EPL what it is today, and I'm sure K.Tierney is another one who can have a very good footballing career in the PL he certainly has the qualities in his Arsenal. 

Oxlade-Chamberlain + 1? If he continues playing and performing it's certainly possible. He's currently playing in the best team in the PL (possibly in the world), he's also made a very good impact so far this season. 

Edited by Milanista1
Slight addition

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sell Donnrumma Buy Meret? Donnarumma is my 1st goalkeeper and Lafont is my 2nd goalkeeper.

It wouldn't be a bad idea by any means. Although Dollarumma is also a great young keeper, he could still leave AC Milan (in the near future) for a better performaning club like a Juventus or Real Madrid. I fear he may likely end up at Juventus, he would actually be the perfect replacement for G.Buffon.

Therefore I would keep Dollarumma as he is the younger of the two, and I'm sure he will force a move away if Milan don't really start improving :( 

Sell A.Lafont and then buy Meret - you can rotate between goalie every other game.

On 11/25/2019 at 11:09 PM, Milanista1 said:

Hey guys, 

I am not so well informed like you about N.Pepe, but I can tell that Dani Olmo is great, I saw his game of yesterday, not a good performance but was possible see how talented he his

13 hours ago, iBakunin said:

Meret +1/+2?

Soyuncu +1/+2?

Abraham +1/+2?

Meret should have +1, not a good season for Napoli, lots of problems inside the society, furthermore also Ospina does some games, he should be 89 for the end of the year

Soyuncu I'm not an expert like the english guys, but I guess he has more possibility of +1 because he is already 88, maybe 90 more at the end of the year

Abraham more +1 because he got a +1 this month, but he continues to performe well also +2 

11 hours ago, maurito said:

Meret 89 easy for me. He is the best gk in Italy currently. 

Zaniolo and lautaro 90?

IMO Meret is the third italian goalkeeper, the ones with the best performances is Salvatore Sirigu, even if from outside could seems strange trust me. But of course, not a SM kind of players

Then I would rate Donnarumma, he has almost the performances of Meret and he is younger, furthermore he plays more

I red a really interesting article about all the italian goalkeepers in Serie A and they showed what I have just said: 

Sirigu the best

Donnarumma and Meret are almost at the same level each with his peculiarities

https://www.ultimouomo.com/donnarumma-meret-confronto-statistico/

https://calcio.fanpage.it/nazionale-sirigu-meglio-di-donnarumma-e-meret-lo-dicono-i-numeri/

Lautaro 90 for sure

Zaniolo depends, he is playing well, but I don't know if is enough. Maybe more at the end of the year.

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Sell Donnrumma Buy Meret? Donnarumma is my 1st goalkeeper and Lafont is my 2nd goalkeeper.

I wouldn't do it, Donnarumma and Meret right now are at the same level, but the first has more talent, I think he won't renew his contract for AC Milan, and Juventus is interested in him.

Meret could stay for long time in Napoli, a good team, but not so well rated like other big clubs.

So, I would sell Lafont and keep Meret. Lafont at the moment is not at their level