Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

What are they smoking over there at soccerwiki headquarters? Sensi has played less than Gagliardini so far but he gets a +2 and Gagliardini -1. Granted, he's done well but cmon.. Makes no sense. De Ligt has played a lot but he's overall been poor, never deserved +1. Ronaldo drops when he's scored plenty. How isn't Strakosha 90? The incompetence is unreal.

3 hours ago, whythedidntbernatrise said:

What are they smoking over there at soccerwiki headquarters? Sensi has played less than Gagliardini so far but he gets a +2 and Gagliardini -1. Granted, he's done well but cmon.. Makes no sense. De Ligt has played a lot but he's overall been poor, never deserved +1. Ronaldo drops when he's scored plenty. How isn't Strakosha 90? The incompetence is unreal.

especially after last night, he scored like he had rockets under his shoes......

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I often, also ignore Gk's 

Alav-Ever-Asto-Bour3.png

Plenty of risers here, especially at Aston Villa for some reason, new to the spreadsheet as well as the Premiership I suppose.

Okay, better explain, I won't be able to keep up the daily updated uploads not every day anyway, not over the coming Christmas period. As it is with most people, I will be visiting family and will be receiving visitors myself. I'll do my best of course to do as much as I can, and I will still have free time to spare so should with some effort be posting maybe 50 to 70% as much but probably not at the same times. The probable "saving grace" IS I don't expect SM to be doing as much as usual either. SM usual slow down themselves and I think can at least keep pace and will try to stay ahead if I can. Bottom line is I will do my best as I greatly appreciate the fabulous support u all give my spreadsheet. Cheers Socca

Had a bit of a nightmare

Didnt play for a while and now de ligt is on a level 4 concern so trying to salvage any deal I can

Been offered camavinga + 30m + choice of either saka/willock/xavi Simmons/soyunco/malen

Who should I pick from the bottom group of players?

None would be anywhere near first team for me and playing league long term

Thank you

4 minutes ago, cropper said:

Had a bit of a nightmare

Didnt play for a while and now de ligt is on a level 4 concern so trying to salvage any deal I can

Been offered camavinga + 30m + choice of either saka/willock/xavi Simmons/soyunco/malen

Thank you

Soyunco as in the Turkish CB from Leicester? I’d take him hands down. Also depends what you can do with £30m but you won’t recerse a level 4 so anything is better than nowt 

7 minutes ago, cropper said:

Had a bit of a nightmare

Thank you

I like saka or malen myself from that list shame no saliba in there 

Hi people

Does anyone have an insight on the following in terms of rating predictions and also when they might happen.

This is my current first team squad as of December 19th 2019 so deciding who to offload or keep in line with new rating predictions and the January transfer window.

Thanks in advance

Gazzaniga

Alphonse Areola

Willy Boly

Lissandro martinez

Issa Diop

Fabian Scharr

Armando Izzo

Renan Lodi

Zinchenko 

Frenkie de Jong

Declan Rice

Ricardo Perreria

Pedro Porro

Tanguy Ndombele 

Phil Foden

Carles Alena 

Mario Gotze

Jack Grealish

Goncalo Guedes

Donny Van De Beek (recently +1)

Vinicius Junior

Seb Haller

Luka Jovic

Emmanuel Dennis

Donyel Malen

12 minutes ago, HAWKERS said:

Hi people

Does anyone have an insight on the following in terms of rating predictions and also when they might happen.

This is my current first team squad as of December 19th 2019 so deciding who to offload or keep in line with new rating predictions and the January transfer window.

Thanks in advance

Gazzaniga maybe +1

Alphonse Areola stay 

Willy Boly stay 

Lissandro martinez stay now 

Issa Diop stay 

Fabian Scharr stay 

Armando Izzo stay 

Renan Lodi +2 I would think 

Zinchenko  stay for now maybe +1 summer 

Frenkie de Jong +1

Declan Rice +2

Ricardo Perreria +1

Pedro Porro stay 

Tanguy Ndombele stay maybe +1 in summer 

Phil Foden +1 now or summer 

Carles Alena stay 

Mario Gotze stay 

Jack Grealish +2 maybe one now one in summer 

Goncalo Guedes stay not playing really 

Donny Van De Beek (recently +1)

Vinicius Junior +1 

Seb Haller stay 

Luka Jovic stay 

Emmanuel Dennis stay 

Donyel Malen maybe up In Summer long term injury  

These are mainly my opinion looking at game time alone 

42 minutes ago, cropper said:

Had a bit of a nightmare

Thank you

Take soyncu deal

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

How good is cengiz under is he ever going 90+?

Doesn't look like it any time soon. Started season first choice, picked up an injury and now he's returned he's on the bench and has been an unused sub a few times. That Mkhitaryan is ahead of him in the pecking order is a sign of how far he's fallen.

Chiellini -1 must be purely down to his long-term injury, which is kinda unfair. The lad is still Juve's best defender when fit. 

Ronaldo -1 massively controversial. Feel like now he's gonna win the Champions League, scoring a perfect hat-trick of bicycle kicks in the final, just to spite the SM admin :P (I sincerely hopes he actually does though, I have him in all of my game worlds :( )

2 hours ago, cropper said:

Had a bit of a nightmare

Thank you

It is entirely possible to overcome a level 4. Has he recently went to level 4 or was it a while ago?

Have any one experienced injuries getting out of hand...I seem to have more injuries than other teams maybe because I created the gw or something and I can't remember the last time I went 5 matches without a player injured....no need to report to am don't know what they are doing am tired of typing long text for them

Any one got any advice or ideas...are the injuries random or am I just unlucky 

4 minutes ago, Aaaa said:

Have any one experienced injuries getting out of hand...I seem to have more injuries than other teams maybe because I created the gw or something and I can't remember the last time I went 5 matches without a player injured....no need to report to am don't know what they are doing am tired of typing long text for them

Any one got any advice or ideas...are the injuries random or am I just unlucky 

Lower the fitness level is, higher chance of injury. Even fitness in the 80’s has a higher chance of injury 

On 12/18/2019 at 12:00 PM, Aaaa said:

Umtiti or de ligt or hummels??

Will umtiti get a drop in rating in summer or now because of lack of playing time

I apologize I had to respond again, after another dreadful review. De Ligt would be the better option as he'd probably get a 93 by the Summer at this rate!

10 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I apologize I had to respond again, after another dreadful review. De Ligt would be the better option as he'd probably get a 93 by the Summer at this rate!

Just took him off the transfer list

30 minutes ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

Lower the fitness level is, higher chance of injury. Even fitness in the 80’s has a higher chance of injury 

I have a 24 man squad I rotate well yet I would have a 100 fitness get injury for months my pal with a 21 man squad rearly get injuries as I do