• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

5 hours ago, koplfc said:

Soyunco as in the Turkish CB from Leicester? I’d take him hands down. Also depends what you can do with £30m but you won’t recerse a level 4 so anything is better than nowt 

Not true. 

I had some players who were level 4 and I survived them. 

Recently I had Kai Havertz in level 4, but now in level 2 in a midfield with De Jong, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Kanté, Eriksen and Bruno Fernandes. Havertz is now my first sub, because Wijnaldum is a bit more unhappy now. 

Hey guys, here is my squad that I'm using (and won't sell) for next season.

I have some questions and it's easier to know my squad to answer some questions

Goalkeepers
Jan Oblak, André Onana, Mathew Ryan

Defenders
Trent Alexander-Arnold, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Manuel Akanji, Francesco Ferro, Matthijs De Ligt, Ibrahima Konaté, Mario Hermoso, Maximilian Wöber, Andrew Robertson, Ferland Mendy, Alphonso Davies

Right defender and Left defender
Timothy Castagne

Midfielders
Rodrì Hernàndez, Frenkie De Jong, Nicolo Barella, Houssem Aouar, Phil Foden, Bruno Guimarâes, Fede Valverde

Attacking midfielders and Wingers (3-4-2-1)
Bernardo Silva, Kylian Mbappé, Joâo Félix, Jadon Sancho, Sadio Mané, Goes Rodrygo, Nicolo Zaniolo, Dani Olmo, Calvin Stengs, Dominik Szobozslai

Strikers
Timo Werner, Erling Håland, Myron Boadu

Questions:
Is it worth keeping Dayot Upamecano ? Will he rise or .. ?

Is Benoît Badiashille still a promising defender and should I keep him ?

How is Ibrahim Sangaré doing this season ?

Léandro Trossard, will he get a rise or not ? I'm probably gonna sell, but want to know if he has the chance to rise ?

On 12/17/2019 at 5:41 PM, Soccahappy said:

Last of Germany Updated & Uploaded Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I often, also ignore Gk's.

Dort-Monch-Leip-Alav2.png

Where the Red Boxes are, if there is a +1 then that's my selection / view that they Might well get a rise, Zero and I haven't the confidence to say they will for the given reasons in bold and Italics above. The percentage figure is also shown but not as accurate as said above. Tho I note Werner's look particularly good stats as well!

Leipzig are looking good! Really good timing to go into the German review resplendently astride the Top of The Table in first position! But more of that shortly...will they be top??

Anyway, Werner will NOT get his 92 unless SM raise Leipzig's SQUAD CAP to 92. Will they? Well I reckon they will, IF SM see them top and take into consideration Werners 1245mins out of a possible 1350 mins, his 16 Goals and 5 assists. Will they? I think if all goes well they should do, I'd say at least 80% chance. But what could go wrong? Well Leipzig play away tonight at Dortmund and a defeat and Monchen'gladbach at Home surely defeating Paderborn tomorrow, would send THEM back (bach?) to theTop instead. I intend to watch the game tonight on BT Sports and see the drama unfold live. I can see a win for Dortmund and then a win for Monch. 

Thanks again for your fantastic support. I feel my spreadsheet isn't doing too badly at the moment and I'm looking forward to the German review with more confidence than France and Italy. 

I'll continue updating with England & Spain, more hopefully to come tomorrow...

Excellent work

Can I ask how you know what leagues are likely to get reviewed next ?

Is there a list of what is likely ?

What do you boys think Frederik Rønnow rating will be in the German review?

Currently cemented himself as number one at Eintract after his injury. Played 8 Bundesliga matches with an average rating of 7.01. Also played a further five Europa League games. Currently on 85, do we reckon he'll get a +1 or maybe a +2? Got him in Top 100 and want to bring him into other gameworlds, but worried about him being injury prone that SM might skip him out. 

10 hours ago, maurito said:

Who next? 

Bundesliga then La Liga.

I think we've got some SoccerWiki admins on here. If any are reading, the players that get a rating change (along with other edits) are listed on the Recent Changes, right? So if someone isn't on there, then they're not going to get an increase. If that is the case, then it is ludicrous that it appears Denis Zakaria isn't going to rise.

1 hour ago, johncrow jr said:

im assuming werner will get a rise as it says on the players recently changed werner has been edited so has kai havertz coman

gnabry pavard etc

I had a look as well. Coutinho and Thiago Alcantara have also been edited and I don’t see either of their ratings changing so I’m unsure what it means 🤷🏼‍♂️

2 hours ago, johncrow jr said:

im assuming werner will get a rise as it says on the players recently changed werner has been edited so has kai havertz coman

gnabry pavard etc

I checked some of the players that are already reviewed and turned out they had change in positions,not ratings. So maybe this is for players that will have change in position.  

Gladbach:

(Plea +1 to 91 small chance)

Elvedi +1 to 90

Stindl -1 to 89

Zakaria +1 to 89

Neuhaus +1 to 89

Thuram +2 to 88

Lainer +1 to 88

Embolo +1 to 88

Raffael -1 to 87

Benes +4 to 84

Leipzig:

Werner +1 to 92

(Sabitzer +1 to 91)

Klostermann +1 to 90

Halstenberg +1 to 90

Upamecano +1 to 90

Nkunku +1 to 89

Mukiele +1 to 88

Laimer +1 to 88

Ampadu +2 to 82

Schalke:

Harit +1 to 90

Nastasic -1 to 89

Nübel +2 to 88

Kenny +3 to 86

Serdar +1 to 87 (maybe 88)

Mckennie +1 to 87

Kabak +2 to 85

Matondo +6 to 82

Kutucu +2 to 82

Bayern:

Coutinho -1 to 93

Boateng -1 to 91

Gnabry +1 to 92

Pavard +1 to 91

Coman +1 to 91

Javi Martinez -1 to 90

Davies +3 to 86

Dortmund:

Akanji +1 to 91

Sancho +1 to 91

(Hazard to 91 small chance)

Hakimi +2 to 90

Schmelzer -1 to 87

Freiburg:

Koch +1 to 88 (would deserve 89 though)

Günter +1 to 88

Schwolow +1 to 88

Schmid +1 to 87

Höfler +1 to 87

Lienhart +2 to 85

Höler +2 to 85

Schlotterbeck +5 to 78

Borello +2 to 80

Leverkusen:

Volland +1 to 90

(Baumgartlinger -1 to 88)

Hoffenheim:

(Bebou +1 to 88 small chance)

Skov +1 to 86

Posch +1 to 86

Adamyan + 1 to 84

Frankfurt:

(Kostic +1 to 90)

André Silva -1 to 89

Hinteregger +1 to 89

(Da Costa +1 to 89)

Paciencia +2 to 87

Sow +1 to 87

Kamada +2 to 86

Wolfsburg:

Weghorst +1 to 89

William +1 to 88

Malli -1 to 87

Gerhardt -1 to 87

Joao Victor +1 to 86

Union Berlin:

Friedrich +2 to 85

Trimmel +2 to 84

Andersson +2 to 85

Gikiewicz +2 to 84

Andrich +5 to 83

Lenz +5 to 83

Bulter +6 to 83

Schlotterbeck +7 to 80

Mainz:

Zentner +2 to 85

Baku +2 to 85

Onisowo +1 to 85

Maxim -1 to 85

Bremen:

Rashica +1 to 88

Lang -1 to 87

Toprak -1 to 87

Friedl +3 to 85

Bargfrede -1 to 85

Sargent +3 to 83

Augsburg:

Gregoritsch -1 to 88

Finnbogason -1 to 87

Lichtsteiner -1 to 86

Uduokhai +1 to 86

Ruben Vargas +2 to 84

Oxford +2 to 82

Dusseldorf:

Hennings +2 to 86 yes

Steffen +2 to 85

Hertha Berlin:

Plattenhardt -1 to 88

Duda -1 to 87

Ibisevic -1 to 86

Klunter +2 to 85

Redan +4 to 77

Köln:

Horn -1 to 88 yes

Hector -1 to 89 stay

Modeste -1 to 87 yes

Bornauw +2 to 84 +1

Czichos +2 to 84 stay

Katterbach +5 to 75 +6

Sobiech and Höger -1

Koziello, Clemens and Risse -2

Paderborn:

Vasiliadis +1 to 83 yes

Collins +1 to 83 +2

Gjasula +2 to 82 yes

Pröger +2 to 82 yes

Mamba +2 to 80 +4

Killian +5 to 78 yes

Cauly +2

Antwi Adjey +1

Zolinski +2

Schonlau +1

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Fabian Ruiz or Houssem Aouar ?

Someone ?

16 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Goalkeepers
Jan Oblak, André Onana, Mathew Ryan

Defenders
Trent Alexander-Arnold, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Manuel Akanji, Francesco Ferro, Matthijs De Ligt, Ibrahima Konaté, Mario Hermoso, Maximilian Wöber, Andrew Robertson, Ferland Mendy, Alphonso Davies

Timothy Castagne

Midfielders
Rodrì Hernàndez, Frenkie De Jong, Nicolo Barella, Houssem Aouar, Phil Foden, Bruno Guimarâes, Fede Valverde

Bernardo Silva, Kylian Mbappé, Joâo Félix, Jadon Sancho, Sadio Mané, Goes Rodrygo, Nicolo Zaniolo, Dani Olmo, Calvin Stengs, Dominik Szobozslai

Strikers
Timo Werner, Erling Håland, Myron Boadu

Questions:
Is it worth keeping Dayot Upamecano ? Will he rise or .. ?

Is Benoît Badiashille still a promising defender and should I keep him ?

How is Ibrahim Sangaré doing this season ?

Léandro Trossard, will he get a rise or not ? I'm probably gonna sell, but want to know if he has the chance to rise ?

Someone ?

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

WBrem-Main-Leip-Etc.png

As advised yesterday "christmas" is gonna mean I will be a bit hit and miss uploading. So this weekend looks like I'm slightly early with this one. Planning on working on another tonight/tomorrow and uploading that around midday. That might be about that for the weekend, tho I'll probably do bits here and there and see what I can do. Then hopefully a BIG Day on Monday as it's Xmas Eve & Christmas day Tues Weds and Boxing day Thursday where I'm out each day. I may be able to get some work done here & there. Bottom-line I'll do what I can. Thanks to all, Cheers Socca

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

Someone ?

Someone ?

Here's my effort on two of your questions. I'm not comfortable enough with my knowledge of the other players to give a verdict:

• Upamecano is a certainty to rise. Was linked with Arsenal in the summer and a regular in a team top of the league. Just sucks that Konate got injured when he did, as otherwise he would have been a sure rise as well. I would keep.
  • Badiashille is promising and has played regularly for Monaco until he got benched a few games back. Personally I'd keep, taking his age into account but the concern is more on Monaco's end. They're not the same side they were when they had Mbappe. Now they're spending more and, in my opinion, not giving the young purchases enough game time.

Nice squad by the way. Jealous of that defence in particular.

19 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Goalkeepers
Jan Oblak, André Onana, Mathew Ryan - Going to struggle to keep onana and oblak both happy 

Defenders
Trent Alexander-Arnold, Aaron Wan-Bissaka +2  Manuel Akanji +1 Francesco Ferro+2 Matthijs De Ligt keep Ibrahima Konaté, Mario Hermoso, Maximilian Wöber - not for me personally

Andrew Robertson, Ferland Mendy, Alphonso Davies all great 

Timothy Castagne playing well 

Midfielders
Rodrì Hernàndez stay Frenkie De Jong +1 Nicolo Barella, Houssem Aouar, Phil Foden, - all great 

Bruno Guimarâes don't know him  Fede Valverde great 

Bernardo Silva, Kylian Mbappé, Joâo Félix, Jadon Sancho, Sadio Mané, Goes Rodrygo, Nicolo Zaniolo,  all great 

Dani Olmo, Calvin Stengs, Dominik Szobozslai these are questionable 

Strikers
Timo Werner, Erling Håland, Myron Boadu all great 

Questions:
Is it worth keeping Dayot Upamecano ? Will he rise or .. ? Yes rise and keep 

Is Benoît Badiashille still a promising defender and should I keep him ? Yes keep 

How is Ibrahim Sangaré doing this season ? His team is having a bad time won't rise anytime soon 

Léandro Trossard, will he get a rise or not ? I'm probably gonna sell, but want to know if he has the chance to rise ? +1

Best of Italy Table:-

Best-Italy-A.png

Italy-Table-B.png

Why it's different size for A & B I don't know, but hope its right as I've done it in a bit of a rush and I hope readable. Can't do it in one, it won't accept it. It's a total profit of 79.6m which is again less than last review when it was over 100 million. May be reflective of SM doing the review much quicker (Could say Slipshod?) I'm hoping Germany will be better. Onwards and some from Spain ...