Rahul W's rating predictions

On 12/19/2019 at 9:05 AM, oronzodd said:

I didn't criticize judgement parameter in ligue 1, but now i have to consider that also PSG wasn't reviewed the way they deserved, given the results they get until this part of the season, especially in CL, compared with hyped ajax. is there anyone mentally stable that can consider logic ziyech 92 and higuain or sarabia 91? i really think they have to review urgently eredivisie as long as ajax is still on top, bcs otherwise will be a huge mess having squad cap 92 for a mid-rank eredivisie team eliminated by getafe (!!!) in europa league, which will happen in mid february......

I agree with most of what you are saying, but when it comes to debating about Ziyech rating of 92: I admit I did agrue that he just did enough to deserve the rise (but not the rest of Ajax's random risers). Although a Winter rise in the dutch review would have been better. 

H.Ziyech has improved this season and has been Ajax's best player. Arguably Ajax should really be in the next stage of the CL - they should have beaten Chelsea at S.Bridge due to H.Ziyech great individual display (though I am glad Chelsea fought back to draw). :)

I believe due to his individual importance so far this season that's why he gets this rise. I know it's breaks the cap but of course I doubt any other Ajax player will reach such a level for some time (I hope not) :)

Edited by Milanista1
Additional information, moments after Thorgan Lesar replied.
  • Replies 30.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I agree with most of what you are saying, but when it comes to debating about Ziyech rating of 92: I admit I did agree that he just did enough to deserve the rise (but not the rest of Ajax's random risers). Although a Winter rise in the dutch review would have been better for him.  

H.Ziyech has improved this season and has been Ajax's best player. Arguably Ajax should really be in the next stage of the CL - they should have beaten Chelsea at S.Bridge, due to H.Ziyech great individual display (though I am glad Chelsea fought back to draw). :)

I believe due to his individual importance so far this season that's why he gets this rise. 

I'm curious what you think of my 2 posts.. :)

On 12/19/2019 at 11:28 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Not true. 

I had some players who were level 4 and I survived them. 

Recently I had Kai Havertz in level 4, but now in level 2 in a midfield with De Jong, Fabinho, Wijnaldum, Kanté, Eriksen and Bruno Fernandes. Havertz is now my first sub, because Wijnaldum is a bit more unhappy now. 

Impressive, 👏 well done Mr Lesar. :)

On 12/19/2019 at 11:30 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Fabian Ruiz or Houssem Aouar ?

Right now F.Ruiz is the better choice as we don't know how well H.Aouar will adapt in a better team in (possibly) a more competitive league.

On 12/19/2019 at 11:51 PM, thorgan lesar said:

Hey guys, here is my squad that I'm using (and won't sell) for next season.

I have some questions and it's easier to know my squad to answer some questions

Goalkeepers
Jan Oblak, André Onana, Mathew Ryan

Defenders
Trent Alexander-Arnold, Aaron Wan-Bissaka, Manuel Akanji, Francesco Ferro, Matthijs De Ligt, Ibrahima Konaté, Mario Hermoso, Maximilian Wöber, Andrew Robertson, Ferland Mendy, Alphonso Davies

Right defender and Left defender
Timothy Castagne

Midfielders
Rodrì Hernàndez, Frenkie De Jong, Nicolo Barella, Houssem Aouar, Phil Foden, Bruno Guimarâes, Fede Valverde

Attacking midfielders and Wingers (3-4-2-1)
Bernardo Silva, Kylian Mbappé, Joâo Félix, Jadon Sancho, Sadio Mané, Goes Rodrygo, Nicolo Zaniolo, Dani Olmo, Calvin Stengs, Dominik Szobozslai

Strikers
Timo Werner, Erling Håland, Myron Boadu

Questions:
Is it worth keeping Dayot Upamecano ? Will he rise or .. ?

I believe he deserves a +1 he played brilliantly against B.Dortmund some of his passes were exceptional for a defender. He has an overall performance rating of 7.14 in 22 apps as well, which is very good. 

Off the question: I would sell Mathew Ryan as 2 GK's are enough. 

Is Benoît Badiashille still a promising defender and should I keep him ?

Jardim is giving him much playing time this season so he must see the talent in him. I would hang on for now and watch him progress in the next year or two. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/beta.hitc.com/en-gb/2019/12/20/report-monaco-renew-wolves-linked-benoit-badiashiles-contract/%3famp

How is Ibrahim Sangaré doing this season ?

His overall performance rating (so far) isn't too bad. He's linked to Arsenal as well, but I think with the strength in your midfield he isn't really worth keeping/buying. 

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/328075/Show/Ibrahim-Sangaré

Léandro Trossard, will he get a rise or not ? I'm probably gonna sell, but want to know if he has the chance to rise ?

SM will hopefully give him a rise of +1 (he's been one of the few 🔆 sparks in the BAHA side).

There have also already been a few calls on SW for him to hit a 88 already. After the rise I would sell him if you are already covered for his position/could invest the funds better elsewhere. 

6 hours ago, nivea said:

Please rank these players: Eric dier, John stones, rudiger

And also: fabinho + Courtois or oblak

Rudiger.......................Stones/Dier

Dier getting more game time now, it'll be interesting to see how he does for the rest of the season.

For the second question it depends which side of the deal you're on and the rest of your team.

Some early results from SM's German Rating Review so far:-

Colog-WBrem-Pad2.png

Dreadful and Disappointing that Freidl didn't get the Plus 3 forecast YET Sargent did. Freidl had 1007 minutes (70%) and Sargent 553mins (only38%). They both deserve Plus 3's!

Making good progress with today's Upload, coming soon. Onwards.....

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810, 811 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Dort-Baye-Valla-Villa.png

VERY PLEASED I've managed 6 clubs done in the time available. More as soon as I can, but am busy now most of this weekend but hope to devote a large part of Monday to doing the rest of Spain. Then it's into christmas and more friends and family gatherings, but may well do a bit here and there b4 Friday next. Hope to anyway (can't keep away!). Thanks for your continuing support, much appreciated...

8 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810, 811 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Dort-Baye-Valla-Villa.png

VERY PLEASED I've managed 6 clubs done in the time available. More as soon as I can, but am busy now most of this weekend but hope to devote a large part of Monday to doing the rest of Spain. Then it's into christmas and more friends and family gatherings, but may well do a bit here and there b4 Friday next. Hope to anyway (can't keep away!). Thanks for your continuing support, much appreciated...

Are you factoring in goal contributions when you do these or just purely minutes?

• Kev pinned this topic