Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

13 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Can someone give a list top 5 of "Must Buy" in the Premier League? Thanks.

The question is will these "Must Buys" be available? I only listed players who are trying to break/have broken into their respective Club's this season. 

Mason Greenwood

Mason Mount

Reece James 

Callum Hudson Odoi  

Harry Wilson 

There were a few more I could have mentioned but we were only asked to mention 5 players. 😊

Edited by Milanista1
Mentioned the wrong Wilson in the previous response.

13 hours ago, Gumball said:

Immobile 93?? For someone immobile, he's very mobile moving up the serie A record charts. 17 goals this season for Lazio in the league!

I think he deserves that 93 asap (hope he gets it).

On 11/30/2019 at 11:50 PM, JOE GI said:

hi, what do you prefer for to wish money?

-to buy pelmard(340), Aouchiche(380k), chouiar(300) and chotard(400)

-or to buy disasi(1,4m)

37 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

The question is will these "Must Buys" be available? I only listed players who are trying to break/have broken into their respective Club's this season. 

Mason Greenwood

Mason Mount

Reece James 

Callum Hudson Odoi  

Callum Wilson 

There were a few more I could have mentioned but we were only asked to mention 5 players. 😊

If you want to add some more players, no problem :)

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

If you want to add some more players, no problem :)

Thank you.

A few more include:

Caglar Soyuncu, Gabriel Martinelli, Joe Willock Brandon Williams, Kieran Tierney, Max Aarons, Todd Cantwell, and Jack Grealish - now you a mix of different positions if you add them to the others I mentioned earlier. 

Although a few of these will only be good risers more than anything else.

Edited by Milanista1
Updated

On 9/29/2019 at 11:01 AM, Cvilhete said:

if by some miracle Reece James is still available in any of your setups i'd snap him up straight away, he'll probably be a full fledged starter after the international break and he's going to be a big player for the future.

gave this tip at start of October for you guys, Reece James has only just started to break into the team now but is making rb position his own, Tomori has been a mainstay in the team since the 5-2 win away at Wolves so is due to get a very good rise, Harvey Barnes for leicester too, and a lot of sheffield Utd players i'm not sure what their current ratings are but some should get decent rises, just checked Lundstram is rated 80 thats an easy plus 5 surely?

On 10/1/2019 at 10:07 PM, Cvilhete said:

Tomori too

Edited by Cvilhete

4 hours ago, JOE GI said:

anyone know how can i calculate the price for example.. aouchiche if he get 77?

its a rule of 3?

Hi Joe, Search for any 77 rated 17yo player. I see there are ony 2 one is 700k and other 800k as your player is PSG A BIG Club he should be at least 800k or even more.

Another upload below, usual explanations etc, etc

Villa-Bourn-Wolv-Wham2.png

A bit late had a problem with the upload disappearing along with all the other stuff in the post, so had to do it again in a shorter version. It happens (Shrug) ... BUT slightly annoying 😒

I hope to complete England sometime this week and will put up a list of risers then, like I did for France. BTW when u see Injury 50% as above it will usually be 50% Chance for next game etc. More tomorrow aiming for B4 6pm UK time.

Thanks for your interest and support as usual, much appreciated....

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Tanguy ndombele rise this review? 

10/90 in favour of not rising 

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

Clearly wrong sorry but I'm shocked 92 in the Dutch league bit ott 

Don't think it's over the top at all. They're top of the Eredivisie, and whilst that may not be that impresive their CL campaigns are. Semifinal last year and unless results go horribly wrong last game day they'll reach the last 16 this time round. Ziyech's personal stats are even more impressive, 5 goals, 11 assists in 14 Eredivisie games and 2 goals, 4 assits in 5 CL games. Far too good to go unnoticed and I'm glad that SM now seem to be taking the clubs/leagues with a pinch of salt and rewarding the individual players with what they actually deserve

12 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Hoping for more than a +1 for Harry Wilson. I'd expect a +2, or even +3 at a push.

Yeah goal every 132 mins in Prem is outstanding, the algorithm is likely to be a benchmark and work things out more objectively, I would expect a plus 2 at least, perhaps more

On 12/2/2019 at 6:06 AM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Van De Beek 90+1?

Ziyech 91+1?

I think SM have just answered your question haha

15 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Hoping for more than a +1 for Harry Wilson. I'd expect a +2, or even +3 at a push.

I think a +1 is probably fair for him. His goals have been good, but his all round game isn't that good at the moment and he's still learning. He still needs to establish himself as a regular in Bournemouth's side.

I'd say 85/86, any higher wouldn't be justified. 

This is from a massive fan of his as well, as he plays for Wales.