Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Six Uploaded clubs Below: Finishing off Spain and Onto first from Premiership-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810, 811,812, 813 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Getaf-Sevi-Atl-RMBarc1.png

Some nice risers above. Had a "Bad Gateway" 20minute delay at "Postimage"  but thankfully not longer.

Ok so it will go rather quiet from me Lunchtime tomorrow until thru Christmas til possibly Friday. Am hoping tho that I can put a few bits together during this time and have something late on Boxing day. It's not too critical now because I don't think SM will have made that much progress themselves during the break. Spains done now and started Premiership so good timing to get Boxing day statys too.

Anyway lets see if I can get something for U tomorrow morning or Lunchtime, b4 I have to leave. Thanks for your patience and hopefully continuing support, much appreciated. Cheers...

13 hours ago, nivea said:

How about oblak = courtois + fabinho?

Oh silly me, I got caught 😴

I would go for the duo even if your midfield is balanced/strong enough without an extra midfielder because Fabinho could sure hit 93 by the Summer (at the latest), and he is quite a useful/versatile player to have in any team. 

According to Whoscored Oblak (26) in 36 apps has an overall performance rating of 6.50 to T. Courtois (27) 6.80 score, in the same amount of apps. Going by that I don't think T.C is doing too bad at all this season. :)

5 hours ago, Toby S said:

Didn't expect a Havertz +1...a nice surprise for sure! surely that means Sancho is nailed on a +1? :D 

I completely agree.... :)

9 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810, 811, 812 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Gran-Val-Athl-Etc.png

Straight on with another upload later today, around 6pm but might be later...

You know who deserves a +1 to 92 two years ago?  Dani Parejo.

He is "the bat" himself for Valencia! But, i guess not enough people appreciate because Valencia don't win leagues or cups (other than the Copa Del Rey last year...and HE STILL DIDN'T GET A +1 to 92)!

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810, 811,812, 813 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Some nice risers above. Had a "Bad Gateway" 20minute delay at "Postimage"  but thankfully not longer.

Ok so it will go rather quiet from me Lunchtime tomorrow until thru Christmas til possibly Friday. Am hoping tho that I can put a few bits together during this time and have something late on Boxing day. It's not too critical now because I don't think SM will have made that much progress themselves during the break. Spains done now and started Premiership so good timing to get Boxing day statys too.

Anyway lets see if I can get something for U tomorrow morning or Lunchtime, b4 I have to leave. Thanks for your patience and hopefully continuing support, much appreciated. Cheers...

Will Mariano get a -1 to 88?  I'm holding on to him in case Madrid sells him to someone else (Espanyol??).  He'd definitely start and play well.

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Teams to be reviewed tommorrow any ideas @Milanista1

Right now I'd Hazard a guess It's gonna be Hoffenheim and Wolfsburg, as I noticed some of their player databases being edited. Although I could Eden be wrong...:)

https://en.soccerwiki.org/changes.php?action=playerdata&subaction=edit#

11 hours ago, oronzodd said:

is it possible to buy a player from a unmanaged team that has only 21 players (plus 3 on loan)? Yes

it's happen in my GW and is 1st team i saw in soccer manager......

If you can see other managers of managed Football Clubs doing it then you can do the same, but so long as you've not already had 3 player transfers already with that particular Football Club this season. 

11 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Havertz or De Jong ?

I choose FDJ because he will probably rise the quickest, plays for a better club side and will (hopefully) continue bossing the Barça midfield for many years to come.

No doubt it's not an easy choice to make selecting between these two young gifted players. :)

Edited by Milanista1
Additional info - Wording edited.

3 hours ago, oronzodd said:

is it possible to buy a player from a unmanaged team that has only 21 players (plus 3 on loan)? it's happen in my GW and is 1st team i saw in soccer manager...... 

Others say yes, I say no. Unless it's a forced sale then no I don't think it's possible to buy a player from as you describe.

15 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Havertz or De Jong ?

De Jong of course

18 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

I think that neither Saul nor Mendy will get a +1.
As someone said before, Atletico is not having a good enough season.
Mendy simply is not playing good enough and he's playing only due to Marcelo being injured.

15 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Ferland mendy +1 just based on game time as real are not performing great? 

15 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

I hope he does but I think it's doubtful unfortunately. I'll be glad if I'm wrong :)

15 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Saw soccahappys' table and thought how? 

12 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

Will Mariano get a -1 to 88?  I'm holding on to him in case Madrid sells him to someone else (Espanyol??).  He'd definitely start and play well.

They are players  "Red Boxed" with a health warning I display on the higher rated players, who knows for sure, It just came out that way on the spreadsheet, so i didn't rule it out. My mistake if I was wrong NOT to rule it out. Maybe Saul has the best chance on consistency over seasons and a lot of minutes but SM do it on how they think they perform.

Ok I may very easily be wrong, but I couldn't believe Luca Waldschmidt either getting +2 to 88 when he hasn't played since early November & only 500minutes. Think it must have been playing for Germany a couple of times which wasn't enough in stats terms. Mariano shouldn't fall is my opinion but even playing for Espanyol might not help with a relatively low Squad Cap either. 

SWicki today was almost nothing, so SM may well be on holiday since yesterday. I also don't believe Bayern's finished, but when will we know I Don't know.

Another Review Result upload:-

ResFreib.png

Working on the Premiership now but another upload will have to wait while I get more time to complete. Have a Great Christmas everybody....