Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

6 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

You read my mind!  WhoScored.com has already listed him as a LB and all purpose midfielder

image.png.a0ffe597d523c2dd7b16c41797dab64d.png

How likely do you think it is? 

I need a cm and a lb so if I can get him for 28million to do both it's brilliant 

Josh Maja with three goals and an assist tonight for Bordeaux, in the top five leagues only one player ages 20 or under has scored more league goals this season, even though he's only started three games. 

Rating changes might have come early for him, as he's only just establishing himself as there first choice striker, but I think he's now looking on for an 83.

Bafode Diakite got a +4 from 78 to 82 at bottom club Toulouse when playing 558 minutes in the league. I know he's a teenager and SM like to throw ratings at young players, but do we think the older Axel Disasi (21) - who has played every minute in the league so far (1350) and at a club 11th in the league, will get at least an equal increase? Just been arguing with someone who thinks Disasi is unlikely to even get a +4 to 82.

Another upload below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only about a dozen games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793 (Three!) 794, 795...

Sorry don't know what happened, hope you can see when uploaded. I did everything the same as last time

France-BEST6.png

8 attempts Arghhhh!!

16 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

How likely do you think it is? 

I need a cm and a lb so if I can get him for 28million to do both it's brilliant 

Fabinho is an example of a player who didn't play CB a lot last season but was quickly changed to CB in SM.   Because Saul plays in LaLiga and not in the Premier League, my guess is that it's not going to happen...

1 hour ago, Damien1990 said:

Bafode Diakite got a +4 from 78 to 82 at bottom club Toulouse when playing 558 minutes in the league. I know he's a teenager and SM like to throw ratings at young players, but do we think the older Axel Disasi (21) - who has played every minute in the league so far (1350) and at a club 11th in the league, will get at least an equal increase? Just been arguing with someone who thinks Disasi is unlikely to even get a +4 to 82.

Disasi will easily at least an 82. Soccahappy suggests an 85, and I'd tend to agree 84/85. 

43 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

Fabinho is an example of a player who didn't play CB a lot last season but was quickly changed to CB in SM.   Because Saul plays in LaLiga and not in the Premier League, my guess is that it's not going to happen...

Fernandinho too, was given a CB position after 1 game! I game and he got it! I'm pretty sure Saul had a fullback position at one time though, and maybe because it was removed, they are reluctant to give it back

4 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

According to Transfermarkt.com,  Saul has played in these positions over his career:

• CM 136x
  • RM 63x
  • LM 25x
  • CB 15x
  • LB 12x

https://www.transfermarkt.com/saul-niguez/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/148928

Compare THAT to Fabinho: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fabinho/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/225693

• DM 177x
  • RB 98x
  • CB 3x
  • CM 2x

and Fernandinho: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fernandinho/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/26267

• DM 192x
  • CM 155x
  • CB 19x
  • RB 6x
  • AM/RM 5x
  • LM/LB 2x
  • RW 1x

9 minutes ago, Real Xabi said:

Compare THAT to Fabinho: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fabinho/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/225693

• DM 177x
  • RB 98x
  • CB 3x
  • CM 2x

and Fernandinho: https://www.transfermarkt.com/fernandinho/leistungsdatendetails/spieler/26267

• DM 192x
  • CM 155x
  • CB 19x
  • RB 6x
  • AM/RM 5x
  • LM/LB 2x
  • RW 1x

What pickles my brain is Sergio Ramos still has RB as a position. Can anyone recall the last time he played RB? Any information would be interesting 

1 hour ago, AlfonDaddy said:

What pickles my brain is Sergio Ramos still has RB as a position. Can anyone recall the last time he played RB? Any information would be interesting 

Just from an article I was reading:

One of the reasons why Ramos was so sure he would score at the 2010 World Cup was because he was not playing at centre-back, but as a right-back – and an attacking one, digging trenches up touchlines across South Africa with his urgent dribbling. At Euro 2008, the Spanish central defensive pairing was Carles Puyol and Carlos Marchena, while two years later it was Puyol and Gerard Piqué, so Ramos’ flexibility saw him pushed out towards the flank by Luis Aragonés and then by Vicente del Bosque.

It made perfect sense, as he’d played there on plenty of occasions for Sevilla, learning from Dani Alves during his years as the Brazilian’s understudy, before playing on the right for Real Madrid. While he remained in the middle for whatever game time he was given in his first two years in the Spanish capital, Ramos was predominantly played at right-back by coach Bernd Schuster in the 2007/08 season, taking over from the ageing Míchel Salgado. It wasn’t until the 2011/12 season that Ramos played more games at centre-back than at right-back, a positional switch made by José Mourinho following Ricardo Carvalho’s lengthy back injury and the return of Álvaro Arbeloa.

Link to the full article: 

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2018/05/28/sergio-ramos-the-legendary-defender-wholl-be-remembered-for-everything-but/

6 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Disasi will easily at least an 82. Soccahappy suggests an 85, and I'd tend to agree 84/85. 

Well I totally agree swansea I will be up in arms if he gets less than 84 😫

Another upload below:-

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791, 792...793 (Three!) 794, 795, 796...

Rom-Celt-Hof-Dort2.png

Didn't realise until this morning England Premiership clubs are playing midweek and weekend matches this week. So slight change in plan I'll get the new England stats I need into my spreadsheet starting late sunday into monday and do it in one big go.  Then hopefully France MIGHT be near finishing and England MIGHT be 2nd. From now until then I'll use each day making progress on the other the other Leagues in case it's NOT England. 

So More tomorrow B4 6pm if I'm not delayed, but am out at some point in the day so might be delayed again. 

Thanks again for all your support, sorry for the upload glitches around midday. Think I've got an answer for that one now ie "split it into 2 and it doesn't go crazy"...Also had some stats still in there for 2 players from last seasons games for relegated Guingamp, please ignore them, I've deleted them from my spreadsheet.

Ps Forgot to mention SW showed players going thru today from. Lille, Lyon, Nantes, Rennes and Reims. Also on his own, Adama Traore who I've got as a +2. I wonder if it's SM doing that trick of anticipating good risers ahead of time, u could call them front-Runners 😊

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Just from an article I was reading:

One of the reasons why Ramos was so sure he would score at the 2010 World Cup was because he was not playing at centre-back, but as a right-back – and an attacking one, digging trenches up touchlines across South Africa with his urgent dribbling. At Euro 2008, the Spanish central defensive pairing was Carles Puyol and Carlos Marchena, while two years later it was Puyol and Gerard Piqué, so Ramos’ flexibility saw him pushed out towards the flank by Luis Aragonés and then by Vicente del Bosque.

It made perfect sense, as he’d played there on plenty of occasions for Sevilla, learning from Dani Alves during his years as the Brazilian’s understudy, before playing on the right for Real Madrid. While he remained in the middle for whatever game time he was given in his first two years in the Spanish capital, Ramos was predominantly played at right-back by coach Bernd Schuster in the 2007/08 season, taking over from the ageing Míchel Salgado. It wasn’t until the 2011/12 season that Ramos played more games at centre-back than at right-back, a positional switch made by José Mourinho following Ricardo Carvalho’s lengthy back injury and the return of Álvaro Arbeloa.

Link to the full article: 

https://thesefootballtimes.co/2018/05/28/sergio-ramos-the-legendary-defender-wholl-be-remembered-for-everything-but/

Interesting read. But I also checked and he’s not played a single Real Madrid game at RB since 13/14. Definitely should lose the RB 

16 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

• DM 177x
  • RB 98x
  • CB 3x
  • CM 2x

• DM 192x
  • CM 155x
  • CB 19x
  • RB 6x
  • AM/RM 5x
  • LM/LB 2x
  • RW 1x

Fernandinho (defensivly) is probably the most complete players out there. https://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=4165

Was shocked 😲 to see he is still rated 92! He certainly deserves to be at a 93/94 rating already.

12 hours ago, Aaaa said:

What do you think

Fabian Ruiz+1? Likely

Rodri Hernandez+1? Very likely 

Gabriel Jesus+1? Unlikely (maybe not until the end of the season as he is still second to S.Aguero). Although I see there have been calls on Soccerwiki to bump him 👆 with a +1. 

11 hours ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

Is Sandro Tonali expected time rise? 

I believe he should rise in the Winter +1 or +2. He's got his national team debut this season and has played well so far in his debut season in Serie A particulary against Juve and Inter (the two clubs he is currently being linked with).