Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

More from German review:-

Res-Schalk-Bayn1.png

Think Pavard might still get a late SM rise. Surely they cannot miss him?? Today they dropped Peresic -1 at Inter, so they can go back a long way. Disappointed at Mascarell too. Their reviews at Hertha and Mainz are a complete mess with I think only Grujic and St juste from my riser list.

Continuing with Premiership but expecting visitors anytime soon, so will see when I can get back on. Happy Christmas, everybody...

Perisic moved to Bayern. I think you're right about Pavard though, still a chance.

What does everyone make of Achraf Hakimi?

Does anyone see him being a potential 92 right back?

Hes had a strong start to the season this season at BVB and hes put in some impressive performances in the UCL. Anyone see him getting a +2 to 90 this review?

I have him, but would probably have to discard Rodri (Man City) and move Kimmich in to DM and use TAA as a starter at RB.

I think highly rated fullbacks are probably more rarer on SM, so I would be probably keen on keeping Hakimi than Rodri.

12 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Kimmich to 94 is actually a surprise.

Quick question - (Pavard or Cancelo)

It's a nice surprise for those of us who have him and not so for those of us who gotta play against him. :) Though I agree it's a premature rise for such a great young player.

Well I guess some managers have complained (in the past) that SM are not fair with the ratings for the full backs. 

Q. If Pavard rises then I choose him, if not then go for Cancelo. 

11 hours ago, koplfc said:

Dembele at Barcelona safe at 91? 

I can't be too sure, though I wouldn't be surprised if he keeps it as Barça are doing well so far this season (as they should be doing). :) 

Going by his Whoscored rating, in 22 apps (mostly as a sub) he has a poor score of 6.40, going by that he should drop to 90 in my opinion.

He hasn't really improved at Barça at all, only gotten worse. I really hope he can get a move away sooner (right now he's a talented player that's being wasted at Barça). 

11 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Kimmich rise surely means some major rises are on the way.. Liverpool to get major boosts all over. 

Could we see some 96s crop up? Salah, De Bruyne or salah.... 

Carvajal to 93 and taa/Robertson rises

Or I could be getting majorly carried away

Salah - (if he is to rise) I don't think he will rise until the end of the season as that would be fast-tracking. 

De Bruyne - Not much of a chance until he can at the least help M.City to win the CL. You got to consider that all previous 96 rated players had won the CL 🏆 in their careers.

VVD - Same as with Salah. 

Carvajal- as Sir Rahul has predicted he really should rise to 93. TAA - +1, A. Robertson - rise in the Summer. 

7 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Kimmich didn’t deserve 94 

Some shocking reviews going on here! 

I agree :)

I now found it quite funny how the RM manager in my GW was throwing everything at me to secure Kimmich from my Milan team, but I wasn't foolish enough to sell him... 

Honestly, I don't understand why Carvajal should rise to 93. He's been at 92 since 2017, when his team was dominating in CL. Real Madrid also won the CL in 2018 but still he stayed at 92. RM is not even doing particularly good this season so far, so I think that a rise in the summer depending on the second half of the season (and Euro2020) would be more appropriate.

25 minutes ago, alfredobe90 said:

Honestly, I don't understand why Carvajal should rise to 93. He's been at 92 since 2017, when his team was dominating in CL. Real Madrid also won the CL in 2018 but still he stayed at 92. RM is not even doing particularly good this season so far, so I think that a rise in the summer depending on the second half of the season (and Euro2020) would be more appropriate.

I agree. It’s very similar to the Jordi Alba situation. He should have got 93 years before he did because he and his team were at a higher level. I think it’s a balancing act by SM. So many older defenders drop so they compensate with rises

8 hours ago, Jaachinma said:

Guys,what does future rating changes hold for the following players;

Wilfred Ndidi +1

Mario Hermoso +1

Nico Elvedi +1

Gini Wijnaldum stay

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang stay 

Kierian Tierney stay 

Christian Pulisic stay 

Brandt rise was a pleasant surprise. He's been doing great for Dortmund the last couple of months or so but thought he might be overlooked. Wasn't expecting a +2 for Sancho but with the rises other players have got it is a bit of a shame he didn't get one. If he ends the season on 20+ goals and 20+ assists in all competitions (currently on 12 goals, 13 assists), he'll likely get 92 then.

How good are Martin odegaard and Bruno fernandez? Who is best? 

I have a very strong squad and Bruno gets no playing time and I'm thinking about trading as I regret letting odegaard leave earlier as I thought he may never deliver on his promise. 

3 More reviewed German Clubs Below

Res-Dort-Hert-Mainz2.png

Each Club Sm Reviewed tells it's own story. How Boetius with 1,381 mins out of possible 1,440 mins didn't get a rise and Klunter is almost an identical miss. The 0% line at Dortmund may be way off while the other 2 were 'not too bad. But so few rises at so many clubs throughout this Big5 review does illustrate how Lazy SM have been, to my mind anyway. 

Ps I have a number of Premiership Clubs done but think it would be better to update them with todays Boxing Day minutes tomorrow for better accuracy. Thanks to All and hope christmas time is giving U all a great time so far.

21 hours ago, Amar said:

Hes had a strong start to the season this season at BVB and hes put in some impressive performances in the UCL. Anyone see him getting a +2 to 90 this review?

I have him, but would probably have to discard Rodri (Man City) and move Kimmich in to DM and use TAA as a starter at RB.

I think highly rated fullbacks are probably more rarer on SM, so I would be probably keen on keeping Hakimi than Rodri.

I don’t think Hakimi will ever be 92 in SM, unless 1 of 2 things happen: 1) Madrid sell him to Dortmund and they win the league next season with him starting all games, or 2) he goes back to Madrid and a major injury to Carvajal makes him the starter and they win the league.

Hakimi’s ceiling right now is 91 but he’s a dual threat on both wings, so he’s very valuable.  But I don’t think SM values non-strikers as highly, just look at Carvajal, 92 after winning multiple champions leagues (and 1 LaLiga in the midst of that)

On 12/25/2019 at 5:10 PM, Amar said:

A slight surprise with the +2 for him (it's not like SM to be generous with FB's). I thought he'd get a +1 now, then maybe a +1 in the Summer depending on where B.Dortmund finish in the league. 

Although If he continues performing well and B.Dortmund can really progress (win a major 🏆) then he can certainly get up to a 92 in the later future (that's if he is playing for B.Dortmund).  :)

Real Xabi responded well to your question. 

On 12/26/2019 at 4:43 AM, MFarhan said:

Belotti+20M for Gimenez?

I'll get Gimenez. And I have enough option in attack,but really could use a defender. Does Gimenez have any chance of getting a drop anytime soon? 

Go for him, an extra unwanted player will only gather concerns and pump up your wage bill. 

I doubt Gimenez will drop anytime soon though, as long as he performs well and A.M are in the top 4 then he should be ok. 

On 12/25/2019 at 7:30 PM, Jaachinma said:

Guys,what does future rating changes hold for the following players;

In the upcoming review I reckon:

Wilfred Ndidi +1

Mario Hermoso +1

Nico Elvedi +1

Gini Wijnaldum 50/50 +1

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - stay/drop

Kierian Tierney +1

Christian Pulisic +1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:44 PM, The punch said:

and lewandoski ?

Oh I slipped my mind about him.

🤔 Well he did make it to a CL final with B.Dortmund, has won more league titles/broken more records than K.De Bryune. Plus he has been B.Munich's main man season after title winning season. In my opinion that should be enough for a 96 without a CL 👑