Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Now that Timo has risen to 92

Should I sell swap Firmino for Timo?

 

Personally I prefer firmino

On 12/26/2019 at 11:43 AM, MFarhan said:

Belotti+20M for Gimenez?

I'll get Gimenez. And I have enough option in attack,but really could use a defender. Does Gimenez have any chance of getting a drop anytime soon? 

I'll go for gimenez. Don't think he will drop anytime soon

On 12/26/2019 at 5:49 PM, Krooss25 said:

Will becket go 95? 

50/50 chance I think. But why you ask if I may ask? If you want to buy him, just do it really quick. If you want to sell him, just don't

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Dilrosun is rated 85, and he's worth 5M

Thanks for that, he would have been -10.2% my error☹️

3 hours ago, johncrow jr said:

did Gladback get missed or are they getting done tomorrow?

Must be a tomorrow, even SM couldn't make such a large error 

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Now that Timo has risen to 92

Should I sell swap Firmino for Timo?

 

Firmino no question at all for me. Timo is good but still learning.....while...Firmino is getting better and better and better!

 

Leipzig Review upload...

Revw-Leipz1.png

0% line pretty close to spot-on I'd say. More uploads coming later today (Premiership). Back into working mode...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814,816,817  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Vill-Stha-WHam-Evtb3.png

Thanks for your continued support, More to come later today or tomorrow. Spain was completed a few pages back appx pages 810 to 813.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Vib said:

There is no way the Gladbach review is done surely? Laszlo benes(80) had like 20 appearances in all competitions with most of them being starts and 4 bundesliga assists, Absolute joke if they missed him, I'm optimistic there should be more Gladbachchanges tommorow..

 

Gladbach have NOT been completed, they’ve done Elvedi (CB) and nothing else - they also started La Liga yesterday. At the time player went through Soccer Wiki Gladbach were top of the league (last to review)...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Akanji was unlikely to be honest, would've been delighted if he did rise but it wasn't really expected.

Definitely thought Pavard would rise though.

I wonder would SM take into account how Firmino works in the Liverpool side. He scores a few and gets a few assists but Klopp has him coming crazy deep, holds the ball up, drags players out wide to allow Salah and Mane drive in. 

Could he hit 94 in this review? I don't think so but I'd love if he did!! :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814, 816, 817 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Bmth-Brig-Ars-Evert3.png

Back into my stride now, but may wait until monday to take the weekends stats into account. Will see how it goes. Might be a hybrid. Thanks for all the support Guys, your great!

39 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Akanji was unlikely to be honest, would've been delighted if he did rise but it wasn't really expected.

Definitely thought Pavard would rise though.

I wonder would SM take into account how Firmino works in the Liverpool side. He scores a few and gets a few assists but Klopp has him coming crazy deep, holds the ball up, drags players out wide to allow Salah and Mane drive in. 

Could he hit 94 in this review? I don't think so but I'd love if he did!! :D

95% certain Firmino will get 94 THIS REVIEW, he has been performing like an eventual 95+

20 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Time to sell Diogo Dalot?

Nope worst time to sell. He was injured with a groin strain middle of October his expected return was 26 December. might take time to get into the team but don't sell yet...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Nope worst time to sell. He was injured with a groin strain middle of October his expected return was 26 December. might take time to get into the team but don't sell yet...

But Man Utd already has Wan-Bissaka.. he's a starter.. Diogo Dalot will be on bench

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, nivea said:

Personally I prefer firmino

I'll go for gimenez. Don't think he will drop anytime soon

50/50 chance I think. But why you ask if I may ask? If you want to buy him, just do it really quick. If you want to sell him, just don't

To buy have de gea but unsure of him with man u 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Now that Timo has risen to 92

Should I sell swap Firmino for Timo?

 

As good as Timo is playing this season, he's not on Firmino's level right now. 

8 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Where was Akanji’s rise?! 

He not had too many good games this season, maybe that's why he didn't get a rise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, johncrow jr said:

did Gladback get missed or are they getting done tomorrow?

 

8 hours ago, Vib said:

There is no way the Gladbach review is done surely? Laszlo benes(80) had like 20 appearances in all competitions with most of them being starts and 4 bundesliga assists, Absolute joke if they missed him, I'm optimistic there should be more Gladbachchanges tommorow..

 

Happen SM (do the diabolical and miss out BM), then I suggest as many of us report it as a 🐛 bug: 

bugs@soccerwiki.org

Or to

contactus@soccerwiki.org

Mention the likes of B.Pavard and the others who you believe should have risen as well. 

😊👋

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Back into my stride now, but may wait until monday to take the weekends stats into account. Will see how it goes. Might be a hybrid. Thanks for all the support Guys, your great!

Just thought I'd quote a small section of this post, but great work again and some comments on it.

Mepham I think will get an 84, even if his overall minutes aren't that great. He'll play 90 minutes every game up until the review, and added to that being a regular for Wales will help his cause. 

Aaron Ramsdale (80) is an absolute must buy for anybody. He is the first first-choice goalkeeper aged 21 or under to be playing in the Premier League regularly since David De Gea was 21 years old in 2011. It's so hard for goalkeepers of his age to be playing in the Premier League, but he's done brilliantly. He'll be play every game from now until the end of the season, and I'd expect him to be rated 86/87 come the end of the season. 

Trossard has shown potential since joining Brighton, he won't rise for now but one to keep an eye on. Also at Brighton, it's worth nothing that Ben White (80) and Molumby (73) are both doing really well out on loan, and should get increases when they're reviewed. Alzate and Connolly are absolute must buys as well, both great players.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814, 816, 817 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Bmth-Brig-Ars-Evert3.png

Back into my stride now, but may wait until monday to take the weekends stats into account. Will see how it goes. Might be a hybrid. Thanks for all the support Guys, your great!

95% certain Firmino will get 94 THIS REVIEW, he has been performing like an eventual 95+

Nope worst time to sell. He was injured with a groin strain middle of October his expected return was 26 December. might take time to get into the team but don't sell yet...

Dan Burn for Brigthon is a definite riser, probably +3 to 85

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I know a few of you have Aubameyang as staying at 95 but for me he’s got to drop.  I don’t think he should’ve got 95 in the first place, he’s not of the calibre of Aguero, Kane, Salah, Suarez, Griezmann etc.  

As becker was voted as the Worlds best goalkeeper it’d be a bit naughty for him to not get the 95 rating that would reflect that accolade.

I’d also like to see Robertson get a 93 but think that’s more likely at seasons end rather than now?  

With people saying about potential 96’s for Salah and Van Dijk, the person that’s been overlooked here is Aguero, consistently great year on year.  No champions league but if you take that out of the equation they got a clean sweep and made history last year.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Sareum said:

I know a few of you have Aubameyang as staying at 95 but for me he’s got to drop.  I don’t think he should’ve got 95 in the first place, he’s not of the calibre of Aguero, Kane, Salah, Suarez, Griezmann etc.  

As becker was voted as the Worlds best goalkeeper it’d be a bit naughty for him to not get the 95 rating that would reflect that accolade.

I’d also like to see Robertson get a 93 but think that’s more likely at seasons end rather than now?  

With people saying about potential 96’s for Salah and Van Dijk, the person that’s been overlooked here is Aguero, consistently great year on year.  No champions league but if you take that out of the equation they got a clean sweep and made history last year.  

Neither Salah or Aguero deserve 96 that’s absurd, Salah isn’t even the best attacker in his own team, and Agueros injury record is what always let’s him down

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Neither Salah or Aguero deserve 96 that’s absurd, Salah isn’t even the best attacker in his own team, and Agueros injury record is what always let’s him down

Referring to it as absurd is pushing it somewhat.  We’re talking about Salah and Aguero for 96 ratings here, not Phil Jones.

Injury record should not restrict someone’s rating, it is about that persons ability to influence a match, a recognition of their skill.  Their injury record is what impacts a team by having to operate without that player.

You could know a fantastic builder, he might be an utter perfectionist, has a great work ethic and gets things done swiftly.  If the poor sod is struck down with the flu, he’s still a great builder.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...