Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

If you had to pick at most 4 out of Richarlison, M. Gomez, T. Hazard, M. Dembele, Everton S. and Gabriel Barbosa. Who would you pick? My impressions from some of the numbers and games that I see:
Everton could be getting a transfer really soon so maybe hold on to him would be good. Gabriel Barbosa had an amazing season at Flamengo, but of course the disparity between teams was too big. From what I can see Dembele is having a good season and T. Harzard is handling well at a irregular Dortmund.
Don't see much of Gomez but doesn't seem to be having a good season, at least from what was expected. And Richarlison despite not being bad, Everton is not as great now and he doesn't improve much. Always is scoring some goals but doesn't look to improve his numbers(at least from what I see). I also have T. Abraham but I'm expecting him to improve more.
Please, do consider both short to mid term as they will not be my first choice now. Is just that I need to sell some of them to avoid concerns.

Draxler+Rebic for Gnabry ?

I offered a manager Draxler+Alena+ cash for Gnabry and he wants Draxler+Rebic. I just won the title of Division 2 with Napoli where Draxler(8 goals+9 assists) and Rebic(6 goals+8 assists) were two of my star performers. On the other hand,Gnabry had 1 goal and 8 assists in Division 1 with Bayern(they won the title) which is pretty good too. Obviously Gnabry is a far better prospect but I just can't make up a decision right now. A little help would be much appreciated. Thank you.         

7 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

No rise for kamara? seriously?

As bad as they might be they cannot miss Kamara. Tomorrow he will get his rise I suspect.

6 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Naaah, Adding to the fact that some players have had ridiculous raises and many Lyon players have been updated today I believe they will not update Kamara, which is unfortunate and unfair.

I think they will Elizeu!

5 hours ago, Juande14 said:

Italy next. Soccahappy you might need to tweak your formula to be less sensitive as SM seem to be a bit tight. Look forward to a complete Italy one though, unless you've already posted one?

SM have done this b4 Juande, they are tight with one country then go the other way with the next, specially when tight with France. 

I am only just into Italy (Thought England and Germany would come after France) .Think I did 2 Italian clubs yesterday, 4 more today, aiming for 4 more tomorrow. and probably 4 more tuesday if possible. I'll do a Best Italian  list asap, possibly tuesday even if a partial one. We'll see...

Upload time below:- 

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799...800. Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

Udin-Flor-Laz-Bolog1.png

I hope I'm not making mistakes being behind and rushing Italy thru, we'll see. Thanks for your interest, appreciate it.Sorry so late but it is the weekend and footie time...

17 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Vardy +1?

I certainly believe Vardy and the majority of Leicester City's first eleven should deservedly rise. 

17 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

page 800 wow! 

Dzeko going to drop this time? No

any thoughts? In fairness he should stay

Thank you everyone for helping us keep this thread alive. 

Dzeko: 

I don't think he should drop this review as Roma have top 3 potential this season and at 33 years he is still going strong, and is very important to this Roma side.

18 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Draxler+Rebic for Gnabry ?

I offered a manager Draxler+Alena+ cash for Gnabry and he wants Draxler+Rebic. I just won the title of Division 2 with Napoli where Draxler(8 goals+9 assists) and Rebic(6 goals+8 assists) were two of my star performers. On the other hand,Gnabry had 1 goal and 8 assists in Division 1 with Bayern(they won the title) which is pretty good too. Obviously Gnabry is a far better prospect but I just can't make up a decision right now. A little help would be much appreciated. Thank you.         

Maybe it would be better to keep Draxler+Rebic.

Remember you are playing in a stronger league next term, therefore you will need your best players/best performing players in order to mount a challenge for the title. I reckon the BM manager is aware that the way you played last term you were getting better out of your two wingers whereas he didn't get much out of his Serge Gnabry. 

In this case it seems a risk to go for the under performimg Serge Gnabry, unless you can be certain that you will be able to bring the best out of him, only then I would go for Gnabry rather than keeping the other 2....

18 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

If you had to pick at most 4 out of Richarlison, M.Gomez, T. Hazard, M. Dembele, Everton S. and Gabriel Barbosa. Who would you pick? My impressions from some of the numbers and games that I see:
Everton could be getting a transfer really soon so maybe hold on to him would be good. Gabriel Barbosa had an amazing season at Flamengo, but of course the disparity between teams was too big. From what I can see Dembele is having a good season and T. Harzard is handling well at a irregular Dortmund.
Don't see much of Gomez but doesn't seem to be having a good season, at least from what was expected. And Richarlison despite not being bad, Everton is not as great now and he doesn't improve much. Always is scoring some goals but doesn't look to improve his numbers(at least from what I see). I also have T. Abraham but I'm expecting him to improve more.
Please, do consider both short to mid term as they will not be my first choice now. Is just that I need to sell some of them to avoid concerns.

Troianos77 it sounds like you have kind of already made up your mind.  

The 4 I would keep are:

Everton Soares, Thorgan Hazard, Richarlison and (especially) Moussa Dembele. 

4 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

I certainly believe Vardy and the majority of Leicester City's first eleven should deservedly rise. 

Thank you everyone for helping us keep this thread alive. 

Dzeko: 

I don't think he should drop this review as Roma have top 3 potential this season and at 33 years he is still going strong, and is very important to this Roma side.

Remember you are playing in a stronger league next term, therefore you will need your best players/best performing players in order to mount a challenge for the title. I reckon the BM manager is aware that the way you played last term you were getting better out of your two wingers whereas he didn't get much out of his Serge Gnabry. 

In this case it seems a risk to go for the under performimg Serge Gnabry, unless you can be certain that you will be able to bring the best out of him, only,l then I would go for Gnabry over the other 2....

Troianos77 it sounds like you have kind of already made up your mind.  

The 4 I would keep are:

Everton Soares, Thorgan Hazard, Richarlison and (especially) Moussa Dembele. 

Thanks for the opinion. I've not made my mind even though It could like it. I'm sorry if i didn't express myself properly. I was just laying the ground and showing my opinion on some of the players as I've not seen the same amount of games for all of them. But I'm more than willing to change my mind with more opinions. That's why I was asking.

On 12/4/2019 at 1:08 PM, Damien1990 said:

Bafode Diakite got a +4 from 78 to 82 at bottom club Toulouse when playing 558 minutes in the league. I know he's a teenager and SM like to throw ratings at young players, but do we think the older Axel Disasi (21) - who has played every minute in the league so far (1350) and at a club 11th in the league, will get at least an equal increase? Just been arguing with someone who thinks Disasi is unlikely to even get a +4 to 82.

Axel Disasi also got the +4 to 82, which ultimately I think is a little disappointing. Reims have the joint fewest goals conceded this season along with PSG (on 9, next closest is 15). They're 9th but have played one game fewer than four clubs that are within three points above them, and in terms of minutes played he has played every minute for Reims, and out of all outfield players in Ligue 1, there are only 12 who have played the same or more minutes.

I don't have access to Wyscout but this article says he's the top performing Ligue 1 defender on there as well (will take that with a pinch of salt). Guessing at the end of the season he'll get a +1 at most.

1.) Keep or sell :- Ante Coric. 

He has Level 2 concerns and I don't think I can reduce his concerns easily. So, I decided to sell him but no one seemed to be interested in doing P/Ex.

So, should I sell him for cash? Has he got same potential as he got couple of years ago? 

2.) What about Otavio? Keep or sell? 

3.) I'm gonna sell Dean Henderson to buy Mctominay. Good deal? If so, any other quality GK (18-23 aged - 75-85 rated) who has bright future to replace Dean?

3.a.) Thoughts on Bijlow - Feyenoord GK? Good enough to replace Dean in my team? 

Thanks in advance :)

The French review is looking worse and worse unless SM are going to return to the ones they have missed but of course they cannot change the players they have already rated. Turning into the worst review SM have ever  done. The examples below are far from the worst treated clubs. I shall seriously consider quitting SM completely if they continue throughout the other Leagues in such a slipshod manner. I'll carry on for the time being hoping subsequent Leagues are treated differently. Am doing more from Italy today as usual but this French Review is really disappointing and concerning SM! 

Res-Reims-St-Eti1.png

14 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

In this case it seems a risk to go for the under performimg Serge Gnabry, unless you can be certain that you will be able to bring the best out of him, only then I would go for Gnabry rather than keeping the other 2....

13 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Get Gnabry. He'll get a +1 in this review and another in the summer if he keeps it up. Bayern are struggling but he's on fire.

Draxler is likely on the way out of PSG, hard to know where he'll go. Getting little game time. Rebic isn't getting game time either.

Thank you two for responding. I offered the manager Rebic+Kondogbia and he rejected it. I decided that giving my both wingers wouldn’t be ideal for me,so I backed away for now.

I need another suggestion😋. I am offered Kane for my Lewa. Should I accept it? I know Kane is five years younger and performing well,but Lewa is in unbelievable form this season. Also he has been scoring 40+ goals for the past five seasons and showing no sign of stopping. Can he reach 97? Thank you.     

57 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

The French review is looking worse and worse unless SM are going to return to the ones they have missed but of course they cannot change the players they have already rated. Turning into the worst review SM have ever  done. The examples below are far from the worst treated clubs. I shall seriously consider quitting SM completely if they continue throughout the other Leagues in such a slipshod manner. I'll carry on for the time being hoping subsequent Leagues are treated differently. Am doing more from Italy today as usual but this French Review is really disappointing and concerning SM! 

Res-Reims-St-Eti1.png

See. I told  y'all yesterday.

You know, we wait for 6 months to over 15 months (latest Scotland review for example) following our players progress closely and get excited when we expect them to rise big. You would think that they would be on the generous side with the rises, heck, even the fair side after having us wait so long. Nah, they serve up a halfarsed review on the harsh side with their ratings. We're all used to it but being used to it doesn't make it right. Shame on you, soccerwiki and sm.

1 hour ago, MFarhan said:

Thank you two for responding. I offered the manager Rebic+Kondogbia and he rejected it. I decided that giving my both wingers wouldn’t be ideal for me,so I backed away for now.

I need another suggestion😋. I am offered Kane for my Lewa. Should I accept it? I know Kane is five years younger and performing well,but Lewa is in unbelievable form this season. Also he has been scoring 40+ goals for the past five seasons and showing no sign of stopping. Can he reach 97? Thank you.     

I'd take Kane. Lewa is unreal but this is SM, if you're playing the long game you need to get Kane. Bayern are doing crap so it's hard to see an already highly rated player rise again. I could see only two players rising for Bayern, Gnabry and A Davies. The rest will stay with some dropping.

Another Upload below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are only a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

Inter-Rom-Atal-Laz-Mil1.png

Well these 5 clubs tonight are all updated and more updated tomorrow to finish as many as I can do for the Italy review. Then next will be the "Best of Italy list". Then I'll move onto both England and Germany to progress them into position by the time we know whose next. Thanks for your interest and support, here's hoping SM/SW can do a better job with the rest of the BIG5 review. Onwards.....

3 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

I'd take Kane. Lewa is unreal but this is SM, if you're playing the long game you need to get Kane. Bayern are doing crap so it's hard to see an already highly rated player rise again. I could see only two players rising for Bayern, Gnabry and A Davies. The rest will stay with some dropping.

And Pavard i think

3 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Who will drop any ideas sule? 

17 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Thank you for getting back to us.

Long-term: Kane

Short-term: Lewandoski.

Lewa could just possibly hit 97 at the end of this season (merely by his individual performances/achievements with B.M), but I doubt it as with BM not dominating as much this season (which is nice to see), and SM's unfairness towards some players (which isn't nice to see). 

11 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Who will drop any ideas sule? 

No no..

That would be too harsh of SM as he's still young and unfortunately has a long term injury.

Although we must consider that SM are not as predictable these days which really sucks for all of us (especially for the likes of Soccahappy/Sir Rahul and the other hard working managers who share their predictions on here).😕

2 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, Should I keep Bruun larsen? I am looking at him and he has stopped playing then got injured, has he peaked?

The 7m I can currently get for him would be helpful in trying for other players but I dont want to sell a future star?

i had him and got rid of him