Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

2 minutes ago, Sareum said:

Referring to it as absurd is pushing it somewhat.  We’re talking about Salah and Aguero here, not Phil Jones.

Injury record should not restrict someone’s rating, it is about that persons ability to influence a match, a recognition of their skill.  Their injury record is what impacts a team by having to operate without that player.

You could know a fantastic builder, he might be an utter perfectionist, has a great work ethic and gets things gone swiftly.  If the poor sod is struck down with the flu, he’s still a great builder.  

you lost me when you started comparing a builder too a footballer, plus i'm not to sure you understand the factors that go into rating changes

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

But Man Utd already has Wan-Bissaka.. he's a starter.. Diogo Dalot will be on bench

You have a good point OmbarcaG he won't take Wan-Bissaka's place. But he's only 85 rated and a good young prospect at a major high quality club. Worthy of keeping to see how he progresses for some? Have to agree with U tho, I wouldn't keep him myself. He will get some game time and possibilities for further rises. But I like quick risers and obviously he will miss out completely until next may now.

2 hours ago, swanseajack said:

Just thought I'd quote a small section of this post, but great work again and some comments on it.

Mepham I think will get an 84, even if his overall minutes aren't that great. He'll play 90 minutes every game up until the review, and added to that being a regular for Wales will help his cause. 

Aaron Ramsdale (80) is an absolute must buy for anybody. He is the first first-choice goalkeeper aged 21 or under to be playing in the Premier League regularly since David De Gea was 21 years old in 2011. It's so hard for goalkeepers of his age to be playing in the Premier League, but he's done brilliantly. He'll be play every game from now until the end of the season, and I'd expect him to be rated 86/87 come the end of the season. 

Trossard has shown potential since joining Brighton, he won't rise for now but one to keep an eye on. Also at Brighton, it's worth nothing that Ben White (80) and Molumby (73) are both doing really well out on loan, and should get increases when they're reviewed. Alzate and Connolly are absolute must buys as well, both great players.

Thanks for these comments SwanseaJack, your interest is much appreciated. Have to agree I noticed Mepham was on a fine run of successive 90mins since returning from injury. Also his Negative % is coming down quite quickly and he is shown actually on a +1 already.

Ramsdale I usually don't like the spreadsheet predicting GK's because SM do them in a different way. Many times u can have a "100% Mins GK" but SM just don't give them a rise for whatever reason. In this case with such a low rating of 80 it's almost impossible SM can ignore him, that's why I so recently added him into the spreadsheet which gave him such a high %Rating.

Ben White: Because he is playing for my own home Club Leeds U. I have watched him on Ifollow throughout the season and to my mind he is a class player, many times MOM. Just recently he may be tiring a little thru a a long hard Championship season, but he is still a class player with a great future ahead of him. Doubtful Leeds will be able to keep / afford him, unfortunately. Yes I estimate he will rise eventually to 89 plus but his future is not in the championship and maybe not Brighton either. Like your idea of adding him to Brighton as their player out on loan. Might put him on my spreadsheet tomorrow - thanks it hadn't crossed my mind.

1 hour ago, Cvilhete said:

Dan Burn for Brigthon is a definite riser, probably +3 to 85

Thanks for your suggestion Cvilhete. I had thought about him being "100% minutes player" but there are few 27yo's I add to my spread sheet as I say in the preamble... "I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable," I have done a few older ones where there is a lot of profit to be made. Halstenburg recently jumps to mind as he made almost 4Million profit I believe and their must be a few more like him in my spreadsheet.

You have made me curious tho, so iv'e added him just see what kind of profit he makes:- 

Bright-Burn-Add.png

You can see he's 55.2% and  a +3 as you yourself predicted. His value now is 1.183Million. So we will see... Now I must get back to the Man C match IF it isn't finished. 0-1 to Man C when I started this long post, but I can't concentrate if I have it on, SM came first.

Ps WOW!! Wolves 3 - 2 Man City

you lost me when you started comparing a builder too a footballer, plus i'm not to sure you understand the factors that go into rating changes

Ooh, someone seems to have a chip on their shoulder at being challenged on their views?  

This is a discussion board, so let’s discuss things rather than you sounding like you’ve run out of Tampax and attempting, albeit failing, to be condescending?  My comments are words on a forum, I’ve not just scratched them in to your cars paintwork, nor have I wrote them on a note and sent them through your living room window whilst attached to a brick, so maybe you need to get some perspective before you try to get personal?   Trying to talk down to someone with two bachelor degrees isn’t going to end in anything other than abject failure on your part.

I understand how ratings work but it is not an exact science.  There is always an element of ambiguity and interpretation to it; as there are with most things in life.  You may want to remember that, otherwise you’ll continue to make the same mistakes in all elements of life and someone else will come along and make you look narrow minded and vexatious?  

Kind regards,

Sareum.

59 minutes ago, Sareum said:

I know a few of you have Aubameyang as staying at 95 but for me he’s got to drop.  I don’t think he should’ve got 95 in the first place, he’s not of the calibre of Aguero, Kane, Salah, Suarez, Griezmann etc.  

As becker was voted as the Worlds best goalkeeper it’d be a bit naughty for him to not get the 95 rating that would reflect that accolade.

I’d also like to see Robertson get a 93 but think that’s more likely at seasons end rather than now?  

With people saying about potential 96’s for Salah and Van Dijk, the person that’s been overlooked here is Aguero, consistently great year on year.  No champions league but if you take that out of the equation they got a clean sweep and made history last year.  

🤔 I agree with you that it's about time Auba got a -1, his overall individual performance rating is currently at a 6.88, which just isn't good enough for his to be amongst the "Top Strikers". 

I also agree that S.Aguero has been overlooked. He's arguably been M.City's most important player in the last 5 years.

44 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Neither Salah or Aguero deserve 96 that’s absurd, Salah isn’t even the best attacker in his own team, and Agueros injury record is what always let’s him down

I think Salah should only rise if Pool can go far in the CL again this season.

I disagree with you about Aguero, looking back now I think he really should have went up to a 96 last Summer: he's been just as important to M.City over the last few years as Lewa has been to Bayern, even without a CL win. :) 

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4328/Sergio-Agüero/overview

🤔He's made up to 25+ apps for City in the last 5 years not to bad for a player with an "injury record".  😌

9 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

🤔 I agree with you that it's about time Auba got a -1, his overall individual performance rating is currently at a 6.88, which just isn't good enough for his to be amongst the "Top Strikers". 

I also agree that S.Aguero has been overlooked. He's arguably been M.City's most important player in the last 5 years.

I think Salah should only rise if Pool can go far in the CL again this season.

I disagree with you about Aguero, looking back now I think he really should have went up to a 96 last Summer: he's been just as important to M.City over the last few years as Lewa has been to Bayern, even without a CL win. :) 

https://www.premierleague.com/players/4328/Sergio-Agüero/overview

🤔He's made up to 25+ apps for City in the last 5 years not to bad for a player with an "injury record".  😌

never done well on the international stage, nor in the champions league, there are 4 player on the game that are currently 96 or above, top two speak for themselves, Neymar is a ridiculous player(when fit)  and Lewandowski is the best striker in the world, Aguero is a great striker but it takes a whole lot to rise to 96 and he has not done enough, it makes no sense that you think Salah who has outperformed him in every season since he's joined needs to win another UCL before he can get it but Aguero should have already got it? if anything Salah is more deserving of Aguero but for me neither of them are 96 level players thats just my opinion

20 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

never done well on the international stage, nor in the champions league, there are 4 player on the game that are currently 96 or above, top two speak for themselves, Neymar is a ridiculous player(when fit)  and Lewandowski is the best striker in the world, Aguero is a great striker but it takes a whole lot to rise to 96 and he has not done enough, it makes no sense that you think Salah who has outperformed him in every season since he's joined needs to win another UCL before he can get it but Aguero should have already got it? if anything Salah is more deserving of Aguero but for me neither of them are 96 level players thats just my opinion

For me, Lewandowski had an outside chance at a 97 rating.

People go on about Champions League for a 96, Suárez didn’t get his 96 for 6 months after he won it.  He got a 97 a year after he won it.  Why?  He was on a purple streak, just as Lewandowski is now.  

If I remember correctly Gerrard was a 96 at his peak?  Never won the league.  Did nothing with his Country.  So why was he playing in the ‘Champions’ League?  

2 hours ago, The punch said:

lautaro martinez + joao felix or mbappe ?

This is a hard choice. 🤔 If the duo will be straight up regular starters for you then go for them (you need them both), but if not then it's K.Mbappe all the way. 

Well the majority of the Argentina side (bar Messi) have not done much on the international stage, same goes for Lewa with Poland. Oh and Brazil didn't really need Neymar to win the last Copa America. 

https://www.google.com/search?source=hp&ei=_ogGXvLsH8P4wALPtZ-QAw&q=higuain+final+misser&oq=&gs_l=mobile-gws-wiz-hp.1.3.41l5j41i70i251j41j41i13.0.0..2472...0.0..0.0.0.......0...........8.TUQJ4m_a4F0

Let's just say Higsy scores in two of these 3 finals then S.Aguero could have had two major international trophies to his name already (maybe he'd be a 97 right now), 😇 only joking around with you. 

I read on SW that many managers (especially in the last 2 years) were calling for S.Aguero to go up to a 96.

I reckon last year was probably his best season as a M.City player and coming up to 30+ years of age, after being a consistent top striker in the PL (since joining M.City) he surely just about would get it last year. His rise to 95 was back in 2015,  he has improved then on 2015. He is only showing signs of decline this season. 

https://en.soccerwiki.org/player.php?pid=3513

Salah: I never said anything about Salah winning the CL. I mean if he can help Pool reach this seasons final (at the least) maybe then he can make a premature case for a 96.

Although I must admit thinking about it  again you are correct Salah doesn't deserve a rise right now. 

🤔  It would seem too premature however well Liverpool are doing, because Salah has not yet had years of top consistency/titles at one Club as the likes of Lewa, Suarez and S.Aguero have had. 

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Nikola Milenkovic or Cristian Romero and Merih Demiral?

Nikola Milenkovic or Cristian Romero and Francisco Ferro?

I would take the first duo. 

Oh dear, oh dear oh dear (God rest your souls Chuckle brothers).

Me and my silly 👄. I remember making mention of something like all 96 rated players had previously won a CL 👑 before going up to a 96. 

I now admit that I was wrong ✖️ not all the players, but some of them have, whether that was before or after they went up to a rating of 96, I don't really know.

I'm sorry for my error and any confusion I have caused. 😔

I guess i just need a break from this forum for a few days or more...... 👋 

(my response to Cvilhete seems to be hidden). 

:)

1 minute ago, Milanista1 said:

Me and my silly 👄. I remember making mention that all 96 rated players had previously won a CL 👑 before going up to a 96. 

I now admit that I was wrong ✖️ not all the players, but some of them have, whether that was before or after they went up to a rating of 96, I don't really know.

I'm sorry for my error and any confusion I have caused. 😔

I guess i just need a break from this forum for a few days or so...... 👋 

(my response to Cvilhete seems to be hidden). 

:)

these are all just opinions no right or wrong, its good to have discussions and give people different perspectives to judge from. i have been on this game since 2007 and the game has changed a lot, so i am always a bit wary of players getting high ratings so quickly especially in the winter reviews 

6 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

To buy have de gea but unsure of him with man u 

I would get becker. he will get 95, the only question is when. De gea won't get 96 and he is older so at least in the end you will have same rating but younger GK

3 hours ago, Sareum said:

I know a few of you have Aubameyang as staying at 95 but for me he’s got to drop.  I don’t think he should’ve got 95 in the first place, he’s not of the calibre of Aguero, Kane, Salah, Suarez, Griezmann etc.  

Why? He scored a lot of goals last season and also this season, more than the players you mentioned

3 hours ago, The punch said:

lautaro martinez + joao felix or mbappe ?

Mbappe for me

Review of Monchengladbach:-

Res-Moncheng1.png

Must say the 0% line is looking Very good here, except for Neuhaus (1054mins). Won't need to change Monch for 2nd review in May unless they decline somewhat down the table. Then only slightly. Similar in Profit terms  to Leipzig who were just short of +26million profit yesterday.

Think I'll post another upload from the Premiership b4 play starts again later this afternoon. Then wait to Update the weekend Stats on Monday. Cheers to all...

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Brighton includes Ben White for SwanseaJack:-

New-Burn-Bri-Wolv-Man-C2.png

OK think I cannow leave things while the weekend games give us some more stats to analyse on Monday.

Next to nothing in SWiki this morning, so guess SM are sleeping off the christmas celebrations. Wonder whether they will extricate themselves from their slumbers now before January 2nd😲🤐 ? ...Plenty to go at for Monday, Cheers Socca

If any new leagues are starting with a draft to spread out the talent & have a squad cap - let me know as I’d be interested in joining. 

Most league are rubbish as teams either hoard 100s of players or a few teams just get all the best players to start with so the leagues are unbalanced & rubbish right from the start. 

1 hour ago, Islelovesoccer said:

If any new leagues are starting with a draft to spread out the talent & have a squad cap - let me know as I’d be interested in joining. 

Most league are rubbish as teams either hoard 100s of players or a few teams just get all the best players to start with so the leagues are unbalanced & rubbish right from the start. 

Yes,I'd be very much interested too.