Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, Tharanidharan said:

It's okay man and thanks for the response. 

It's Porto guy - Monteiro Otavio. 

I would certainly hang on to him for now as he has 18 apps so far this season and is averaging a rating of 7 in most of his performances.

That will make for a good riser/money maker if you don't need him for your first team (it's just a case of SM not missing him out in the next review).  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

I would certainly hang on to him for now as he has 18 apps so far this season and is averaging a rating of 7 in most of his performances.

That will make for a good riser/money maker if you don't need him for your first team (it's just a case of SM not missing him out in the next review).  :)

 

26 minutes ago, TMCosta said:

Problably a +1 for him.

Thanks both of you guys. Will hold on to him for time being :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What you do guys think about Rodrigo Hernandez and Saul niguez I like rodri and he's my player but Saul is more versatile considering am in a competitive gw with a lot of cheats... the dilemma is rodri for Saul is it a good deal if both gets a rise and if both of them don't get a rise and what's your rating prediction for both and who's most likely to get a rise

Saul niguez+1orstay??

Rodrigo Hernandez+1orstay??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gumball said:

After tonights games, those recent ratings changes to the Ajax team have completely shown SM up. Well done boys

Says the guy who is doubting a teams ratings after game...

What did you expect? For them to be playing at the same level after losing their two best/most influential players? They are 1st on Eredivisie and were 3rd on their CL group, just one point behind the 1st and 2nd.

Stop whining for no reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Aaaa said:

What you do guys think about Rodrigo Hernandez and Saul niguez I like rodri and he's my player but Saul is more versatile considering am in a competitive gw with a lot of cheats... the dilemma is rodri for Saul is it a good deal if both gets a rise and if both of them don't get a rise and what's your rating prediction for both and who's most likely to get a rise

Saul niguez+1orstay??

Rodrigo Hernandez+1orstay??

Saul won't rise this review, or even this season I'd say, Atleti are doing pretty bad in LaLiga. Rodri should but City poor enough of late.

Similar age, hard to know who to pick. I'd take Rodri I think, long term I think he'll be a top player 93+, Saul could hit 93 but less chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, vitor_mfc said:

Says the guy who is doubting a teams ratings after game...

What did you expect? For them to be playing at the same level after losing their two best/most influential players? They are 1st on Eredivisie and were 3rd on their CL group, just one point behind the 1st and 2nd.

Stop whining for no reason.

sorry but IMO your comment is pointless. the point is: why SM did review only those few ajax player before the whole eredivisie? why SM didn't review also inter, salzburg, benfica given that all those teams are actually also in first position in portugal, austria and italy and third in their champions league group? why you need to use the word whining to someone that just like many others in this forum is exposing the bad timing in SM review of ajax best players?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, vitor_mfc said:

Says the guy who is doubting a teams ratings after game...

What did you expect? For them to be playing at the same level after losing their two best/most influential players? They are 1st on Eredivisie and were 3rd on their CL group, just one point behind the 1st and 2nd.

Stop whining for no reason.

What would i have expected? I would have expected SM to be sensible enough to wait till the group stages are over before they bloat out the hyped up hipster dream of the champions league. And don't mention the eredivisie. Those type of ratings have never been given in relation to the eredivisie. They never have in this game and they shouldn't either. They are completely champions league related.

And you've just proven my point about how stupid their ratings rise were. "What did you expect? For them to be playing at the same level after losing their two best/most influential players?".....no, i didn't, and they haven't. But they've still been pumped up even further rating wise regardless haven't they

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Aaaa said:

What you do guys think about Rodrigo Hernandez and Saul niguez I like rodri and he's my player but Saul is more versatile considering am in a competitive gw with a lot of cheats... the dilemma is rodri for Saul is it a good deal if both gets a rise and if both of them don't get a rise and what's your rating prediction for both and who's most likely to get a rise

Saul niguez+1orstay??

Rodrigo Hernandez+1orstay?? In 2019 he has moved to a bigger club, moved up in to the main National side and become a more recognised player. 

Good question Aaaa.

I agree with KERSPLAT'S great response.

I would also choose Rodri. Do consider S.Niguez, only if his versatility can be use to you for your team. E.g. if you have injured/suspended players but don't have enough good depth to cover those positions.

13 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

Frenkie De Jong +1?

I do hope so. 

13 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Ansu Fati will be 99 in 5 years.

It's very very unlikely (but not impossible), let's say if he can have a Messi-ish impact on Barça for the next 5+ years, and then SM fast track him to 99. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...