• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Soccahappy

• Milanista1

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

8 hours ago, crvena_zvezda said:

My wage bill is going out of control (£1.5m in debt now). Chairman keeps giving players pay rises! Who should I sell from the lists? To add some context, the setup is limited to buying players no higher than 85 rating. Thanks.

Sorry for all the lists.

loan.jpg

loan1.jpg

team.jpg

team1.jpg

team2.jpg

youth.jpg

youth1.jpg

Lepinjica and Biraschi for sure. Also Kouame has a long term injury but once you sell him you can't buy him back so if you need forwards keep him. I personally don't think he will ever be rated 89 or higher on SM

On 12/29/2019 at 1:43 AM, thorgan lesar said:

@Milanista1 or others...

1. Can you make an analyse of Wolverhampton ? Doing really well all this season and I actually don't follow them enough. Who are the better players and who are "must buys" ?... Thanks.

2. Kangin Lee hasn't the best mentality, but is he still worth keeping ?

3. Brandt or Gnabry ? 

Good Morning Mr. Lesar,  thank you for making mention of me.

It's great to see Wolves playing really well as a team. N.E.S is doing a grand job there: Having already upset M.City twice this season,  (really desearved a draw against Liverpool). 

1. I believe Owen Otasowie, Ruben Neves and Adama Traore are three you could buy/keep to see how they can improve/rise in the future. The squad is capped at 91: J.Moutinho and Rui Patricio.

Good upcoming risers/money makers I suggest are R.Jimenez D.Jota, C.Coady and M.Kilman. 

2. Lee Kangin hasn't made as many apps as one would have hoped (could be due to C.Soler and F.Torres playing well).

When Lee has played he averages a rating 5.30-6.30 each game (albeit as a sub), which isn't too bad but it's not enough to make a decision on his talent. Therefore I would hang on to him. I'm hopeful he will get much more game time towards the latter part of the season if not now. 

3. Not too much between these two: 

I select Gnabry, really because he is at a stronger Club, therefore he is more likely to rise quicker, plus Bayern have beaten B.Dortmund 4 times in their last 5 games.

On 12/29/2019 at 10:59 AM, nivea said:

1. Godin or chiellini

2. Fabian Ruiz or Julian Weigl + Lucas Torreira

1. Chiellni is in more of a decline mode with Juve (wisely) looking to the future in M.Demiral and MDL. 

2. If the duo are regulars starters for you then keep/or get them if not then right now F.Ruiz is the better long-term option. 

10 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

surprised el ghazi is minus on your spreadsheet, great minutes with 3 goals and 4 assists thats definitely enough for a  +1 in my book

Yes but U have to admit he is down for a +1 as is shown clearly in the spreadsheet u showed.

If your thinking there is doubt, yes there is, cleary showed by the minus figure, because of minutes, he has 68% minutes, where until injurys McGinn AND Tyrone Mings had 100% minutes, even still have 85% and 76% today. Also Wesley 95% (Squad Cap tho), Grealish 90% and more goals and assists, 5 of each.

The spreadsheet shows a +1 for El Ghazi BUT he probably has a minus because only 1,230 mins out of possible 1,800 in the Premier League. AND the final doubt is Aston Villa are 3rd from the bottom of the table in 18th and El Ghazi is already on 86 whereas Mcginn and Mings (England International) are 85 and 84 respectively and Grealish 85. I think it's probably 50 / 50 he gets his rise with all those comparisons. A few more 90mins and goals in games b4 the review will of course swing the percentages towards the 0% line. Missing a match or two and it's the opposite of course.

2 hours ago, NickTheBiz said:

Any details on the rises for Shefield United players, what are we expecting there?  +2 across the board for each starter?  +5 for Lundstram?

There will be another Sheffield United spreadsheet prediction in the next 2 days Nick, there are others if you care to look back a few pages.

On 12/29/2019 at 12:39 PM, Franklyn said:

Will Fekir drop?

Fekir is not making much of a mark at his new club Real Betis. 4G 0 Assists in 15 appearances is not good enough. BUT I think SM should give him more time to settle in. Just like Pepe at Arsenal should be given too.

One from Spain Review, looks like they are not going to be generous with another 18th position Club either.

Res-Celta-V2.png

This needs an Edit slightly:-

CVigo18th.png

@TMCosta 

Who's interesting and are possible must buys in the other teams (except SL Benfica, FC Porto and Sporting Lisbon) in Portugal ?

Who made some impression ?...

What can you tell me about (and did I forget someone ?)...

Nehuén Perez (19 jaar, Argentinia)

Pedro Gonçalves (21 jaar, Portugal)

Uros Račić (21 jaar, Serbia)

Gustavo Assunçâo (19 jaar, Brazil)

Antonio Martinez (22 jaar, Spain)

Oliveira Anderson (22 jaar, Brazil)

Edmond Tapsoba (20 jaar, Burkina Faso)

Toni Borevković (22 jaar, Croatia)

Wenderson Galeno (22 jaar, Brazil)

Filipe Soares (20 jaar, Portugal)

Luther Singh (22 jaar, Southern Africa)

Daizen Maeda (22 jaar, Japan)

Bruno Tabata (22 jaar, Brazil)

Lucas Fernandes (22 jaar, Brazil)

Rodrigues Marlon (22 jaar, Brazil)

Heriberto Tavares (22 jaar, Portugal)

Bozhidar Kraev (22 jaar, Bulgary)

Tomas Ribeiro (20 jaar, Portugal)

Braian Mansilla (22 jaar, Argentinia)

José Pepelu (21 jaar, Spain)

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798,799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Wolv-Chel-Ars-Etc.png

Injury info added, where it just says Injured! there is no further information as yet.

Have added Sheffield Utd and Wolves which were mentioned by Forumers, so brought forward from tomorrows plans!

Thanks for the on-going interest and support which is greatly appreciated and helps keep me going!

I may well be out Midday tomorrow as most of u are likely to be already tonight and a little worse for a late night tomorrow no doubt. But Please Enjoy what's left of this Great Year!

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798,799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Wolv-Chel-Ars-Etc.png

Injury info added, where it just says Injured! there is no further information as yet.

Have added Sheffield Utd and Wolves which were mentioned by Forumers, so brought forward from tomorrows plans!

Thanks for the on-going interest and support which is greatly appreciated and helps keep me going!

I may well be out Midday tomorrow as most of u are likely to be already tonight and a little worse for a late night tomorrow no doubt. But Please Enjoy what's left of this Great Year!

No arsenal decreases? 

2 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Pedro Neto's already a 78 rated player, so we're looking at a rating increase to 80.

I think Guendouzi's performances might only see him increase to 87.

Also with Sheffield United, I think Mousset's goals and assists should get him a +1, and I think whilst he's played virtually every minute, given how little he played last season I'm not sure Lundstram will get such a big jump straight away, so I reckon he'll get to 84.

Just my views, but as always great work. Have a good New Year mate!

1 hour ago, Shashwat Mishra said:

I Think that Erling Haaland should be at least above 90. Currently he is in form and just 19 years old. Same goes with Sancho he is just 19 year old he should be at least 93 or 94. TBH I love both the players so much.... 

My April 2017 post on dynamism and SM's Snail's Pace, Race follows... U won't have to wait longgg ......... It's coming I assure u ..... La di da ..... It's coming anytime soooooooon ........................................................ I think .................. I just love your name Shashwat Mishra ........ really poetic ring to it .... here it is now ... I think .....Yessssssssss!

On 4/28/2017 at 4:57 PM, Soccahappy said:

I have long since advocated reviews being more Dynamic. For example say someone like Rooney was rated 96 & showed poor form & was dropped from first team then his fall from 96 could be enacted much more quickly than the 6 to 7years it has taken. Probably by now & certainly in recent times his drop could have been to 85 by now. Then lets say he got really fit & started scoring goals aplenty again. Then by the end of next season his 85 could be reversed to 90/92 in that season alone. More excitement & more profit for managers who recognize this return to form first.

Similary for Dembele who could hit say 93 while playing top form for a big club & penalized if he then lost form & then went back to 89. Players form would be a crucial estimation for a season to come. Everyone would make mistakes & great successes as players form yo-yo'd. A "Mbappe type" player 75 rated going up to 90 in a season??

Would this be too much? A massive transfer fight to get your hands on potential greats??

Of course SM = Slow Motion & therefore no way this will happen, so it's just a "dynamic flight of fancy" on my part. :rolleyes:

And onwards.... this could take all year, well it's not that far away is it? 4 hours at this pace.....

1 hour ago, Krooss25 said:

No arsenal decreases? 

Thanks for asking Kroose BUT I've never found SM's blueprint for Decreasing players, how & when etc.

Perhaps it's random... like SM had a nightmare about them the night before.

I have noted a few in my spreadsheet and you never know eventually I might find a pattern.

I have noted a few in my spreadsheet and you never know eventually I might find a pattern. Good Luck on that..... and Goodbye ... Goodnight and ..... Goodyear from me!

25 minutes ago, swanseajack said:

Pedro Neto's already a 78 rated player, so we're looking at a rating increase to 80.

I think Guendouzi's performances might only see him increase to 87.

Also with Sheffield United, I think Mousset's goals and assists should get him a +1, and I think whilst he's played virtually every minute, given how little he played last season I'm not sure Lundstram will get such a big jump straight away, so I reckon he'll get to 84.

Just my views, but as always great work. Have a good New Year mate!

Thanks I've amended my spreadsheet Swansea for "dear little Pedro".

Can agree about Guendouzi, he has lost his sparkle with the fans I hear. Unfortunately my spreadsheet hates it's formula's being played with in between reviews. So we'll have to live with it's foibles until the stats change. I'll review the formula's and amend when the BIG5 are finished. Too hectic at the moment.

Mousset on the cusp of a predicted rise just needs to get over the 0%Line if he plays the next game. Been playing well recently since a relatively slow start in August.

Lundstram: Well SM don't use 84 so much so we'll see, your probably right. First time I've had to predict the 0percent line for Sheff Utd, so it is an estimation and will be changed for the May Review to be more accurate. Thanks for your comments again and a "Like" will be coming your way IF SM have left me any, they rarely do.... sniff! And a Good New Year to you Swansea, as u can probably tell I'm celebrating Early tonight Socca .....HAPPY!

On 12/29/2019 at 12:39 PM, Franklyn said:

Will Fekir drop?

Going by his individual performances this season he should be able maintain his rating of 91. So far this season he has merited a rating of 7.00+ in most of his apps, plus he only rose back in July 2019. Will SM consider this? I can't be certain. 

It's a real shame Fekir didn't end up at Sevilla (3rd place in La Liga) instead of going R.Betis (13th place). He's very talented, and is still at the peak (26) of his powers as a footballer. 

On 12/29/2019 at 3:41 PM, lucaorlando said:

Ousmane Dembele or Lautaro Martinez?

With L.Martinez you have a more reliable player in real life (he will probably rise quicker too).

O.Dembele has been plagued with constant injuries since arriving at Barça back in Season 17/18 (he's injured again): 

https://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/ousmane-dembele/verletzungen/spieler/288230

Maybe a move away to a lesser perfoimg Club (less pressure) will do him good, once he returns back from another hamstring injury in Feb 2020. I reckon a move back to BVB, Milan :) Napoli or even Lazio would be ideal. With J.Sancho possibly being sold sometime soon, with Mertens not getting any younger, and with Milan dying for a better than average winger.

Understandably O.D will not be able to perform at a top level straight away (which is what is expected at a top Club like Barça). And I'm sure Barça will probably be (smart) to sell O.D for lower price with his injury history. 

On 12/29/2019 at 4:51 PM, jlammy said:

Fabinho rise?

One hopes so. He was Pool's 🌟 midfielder before injury, and possibly the best DM in the world at the time. Expected return: Early 2020, not too long now. :)

On 12/29/2019 at 6:48 PM, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Alcacer at Dortmund. He is my youngest striker (i run a small team so have to  fill my team with 30 yr old players,) but isnt doing great in the game world I am paying in, nor in real life recently. Should I stick with him or cash in and try for someone else. It is a fully subscribed league so not many 90 rated player available though there are a few on level 4 concerns that would be a good replacemnt, but obviously not guaranteed to get them.

B Mendy, A martial and Hererra at PSG all level 4

Any thoughts keep or sell?

thanks

I would sell P. Alcacer once A.Martial hits that Level 5. Try your best to get A.Martial (discreetly) as he is doing really well and could rise in the Summer (if not in the Winter). 

On 12/29/2019 at 10:38 PM, maurito said:

J gomez 90

Taa 92 (yes)

De jong 92 (yes)

?

Not certain about J.Gomez because he's not had as many apps but boy he's improving (was excellent against Wolves).

On 12/30/2019 at 12:04 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

I have to choose between Oyarzabal, Ndombele, Alli, Partey, Barella, Brozovic, Lozano.

What is the best choice?

Thanks!

If you require a more attacking midfielder then go for D.Alli (he's back to his best) since Mou's appointment. 

However, if it's a more of a DM type, then I reckon T.Partey is the one to choose. 

Edited by Milanista1
Hidden?
On 12/28/2019 at 12:01 AM, Cvilhete said:

these are all just opinions no right or wrong, its good to have discussions and give people different perspectives to judge from. i have been on this game since 2007 and the game has changed a lot, so i am always a bit wary of players getting high ratings so quickly especially in the winter reviews 

😲 2007. I guess your one of the oldies on here Grandpa👴.... Hahahaa, only messing with ya. 

I can now understand why you are not with some players jumping up so quicly, because in the past you must have had to wait longer for a player to rise further. 

I know I wasn't making much sense in one/two previous posts. I think It was Milan 5-0 disaster against Atalanta (I'm lucky not been a died hard fan of Milan), and my Neurogical fatigue kicking in which was not helping me much.

No offence to anyone, but a few days of the forum/some rest is what I needed. :)

17 hours ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Lepinjica and Biraschi for sure. Also Kouame has a long term injury but once you sell him you can't buy him back so if you need forwards keep him. I personally don't think he will ever be rated 89 or higher on SM

Thanks.

On 12/31/2019 at 12:42 AM, crvena_zvezda said:

My wage bill is going out of control (£1.5m in debt now). Chairman keeps giving players pay rises! Who should I sell from the lists? To add some context, the setup is limited to buying players no higher than 85 rating. Thanks.

Sorry for all the lists.

loan.jpg

loan1.jpg

team.jpg

team1.jpg

team2.jpg

youth.jpg

youth1.jpg

Any other thoughts guys?

Reece James starts :D I'm enjoying the back and forth between a few on here.

One plus on that is Azpilicuata will keep his LB now, if there was any chance he'd lose it to begin with. Have him for a long long time in one GW. Can see his rating start to drop off soon unfortunately, likely a -1 in 2020. What a servant to Chelsea he is. Fantastic player and professional.

22 minutes ago, JOE GI said:

Why SM id checking so slowly LA LIGA?

Celta and Mallorca i think is nota completed

Presumably because of the Christmas/New Year period, they are slower to review at this time of year which is fair enough really. 

56 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Reece James starts :D I'm enjoying the back and forth between a few on here.

One plus on that is Azpilicuata will keep his LB now, if there was any chance he'd lose it to begin with. Have him for a long long time in one GW. Can see his rating start to drop off soon unfortunately, likely a -1 in 2020. What a servant to Chelsea he is. Fantastic player and professional.

You can see the difference already to their play.