Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's. Upload below:-

Pad-Hert-Brem2-Untitled.png

4 Lower clubs from Bundasliga. Many thanks for your Interest and support. Busy day tomorrow but will try to get you some more.

5 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

Or De vrij

Inter are now strong favourites for the Serie A title. De Vrij will surely maintain and even rise if Inter win the title this season. 😕

Fair do's to Inter them they've done business the right/smart way, unlike Milan. I really hope Inter's rise can motivate the Milan players to try better this season to clinch that 4th place. :)

3 hours ago, Roachy said:

Gnarby  or sane hard one I know 

If you wanna play it safe go for Gnabry, though if you are a risk taker then choose Sane.

Sane should be back by the end of Jan (at the latest). He was expected to be out till March, his recover seems to going well. :)

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/man-city-injury-news-aguero-17396381.amp

3 hours ago, Roachy said:

also lenglet   or de vrij

Lenglet: Has settled in well at Barça, he will surely hit 92 in the upcoming review. 

2 hours ago, FilipSredojevic said:

Isco or James Rodriguez ? 

Isco

I reckon Zidane's return has helped Isco to recover his form again (as it's done with V.Marcelo as well) which RM's recent games show. I'm certain that Zidane is the right man to get Isco playing at his best again.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.marca.com/en/football/real-madrid/2019/12/01/5de39477e2704eaf3c8b45f5.html

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Rashford +1 or not 🤔

I wouldn't be to surprised if Rash gets a +1 in the upcoming review (he's been vital to MU's recent climb). Although with SM's recent shenanigans I can't be too sure of it, maybe right now it seems too soon. A random rise later on could happen if he is not bumped up now. 

Anyways they'll probably give J.Lingard and Phil ''Calamity'' Jones a +1 instead. 😃

Off topic😇:

Damn I'll never understood how P.Jones has managed to last nearly 9 years at M.U. They probably put in his contract that once he starts to decline, he then only plays when all other CB's/RB's are not available, MU would be better off using Axel Tuanzebe or even Rojo instead of P.Jones.  

17 hours ago, Matthaios96 said:

Ferran Torres rise likely? How much would he go up by if he’s currently at 85?

He's been brilliant so far this season. 

I think +1 first as it is only the Winter review, plus SM's stingyness regarding the recent French review. 

A +2 is more likely in the Summer depending on how well he continues to perform and where Valencia end up by the end of the season. 

On 12/13/2019 at 1:07 PM, swanseajack said:

Thanks for the input, but your completely wrong. Reece James is now Chelsea's first choice right, which has forced Cesar Azplicueta over to left-back.

Here's Chelsea's last seven games, Reece James has started five of them, been substituted on for one of them, and been rested for one of them (after starting four games in the previous week and a half). Against Bournemouth tomorrow, he'll again start at right-back.

9th November - Chelsea 2-0 Crystal Palace, 90 minutes at right-back.
23rd November - Man. City 2-1 Chelsea, 31 minutes at right back.
27th November - Valencia 2-2 Chelsea, 90 minutes at right back. 
30th November - Chelsea 0-1 West Ham, 90 minutes at right back.
4th December - Chelsea 2-1 Aston Villa, 90 minutes at right-back.
7th December - Everton 3-1 Chelsea, 82 minutes at right-back.
10th December - Chelsea 2-1 Lille, rested. 

Oh look. He didn't start yesterday.  Club captain Cesar did.  What a surprise.

24 minutes ago, NickTheBiz said:

Oh look. He didn't start yesterday.  Club captain Cesar did.  What a surprise.

I'm not an expert of Premier League, but in Chelsea Azpilicueta is a starter, but he could play also as left back

https://www.whoscored.com/Players/25931/Show/César-Azpilicueta

So, when Azpilicueta plays on the right on the left there is Emerson Palmieri, like yesterday.

So the choice is between E. Palmieri and Reece James.

Please correct me if I'm wrong

1 hour ago, koplfc said:

Hope they are going to finish Hellas Verona tomorrow... 🤨

Yes, Hellas should start tomorrow, for the moment they reviewed only Gunter (on loan from Genoa)

2 hours ago, Krooss25 said:

Milenkovic fiorentina no rise? 

Milenkovic is a great player, but he is already 89, for a team that is 13 in the classification and has only a 90: Chiesa

Honestly I'm not surprised

Hey guys,

Do you think these predictions are optimistic or it can happen this review?

Partey +1 to 92

Bensebaini and Lainer +2 to 89

Sow +2 to 88

Sven Bender +1 to 91

Immobile +1 to 93

El Haddadi +1 to 89

Pickford +1 to 91

Moussa Sissoko +1 to 91

Right so as ive seen a few comments in regard to Reece James or Azpi being Chelsea 1st choice right back, i'd say that it appeared to be that James had made the spot his own in recent games and i personally still believe that to be the case, i just think that sometimes Lampard wants to experience on the pitch especially vs the bigger teams as the squad is very young and inexperienced, so in a they are both regulars in the team and it is true that Azpi was moved to left back to accomadate James

Just now, Cvilhete said:

Right so as ive seen a few comments in regard to Reece James or Azpi being Chelsea 1st choice right back, i'd say that it appeared to be that James had made the spot his own in recent games and i personally still believe that to be the case, i just think that sometimes Lampard wants to experience on the pitch especially vs the bigger teams as the squad is very young and inexperienced, so in a they are both regulars in the team and it is true that Azpi was moved to left back to accomadate James

pressed enter by accident on that post, now in terms of player ratings i'll comment on all who apart of the first team, starting with 

Kepa - this guy has been very poor this season and there are even reports of Chelsea looking for a replacement already i wouldn't hang your hopes on him he looks average in all honesty, won't drop but i'd look to sell if you have in any GW

Zouma - started off really badly but then brought it back our best defender in my opinion but not sure if he's done enough to get 90 in the winter. 50/50

Tomori - has surprised many with his performances, very bright future but also a lot to improve his incredible pace gets him out of trouble most times reminds me a of a young Varane in that sense. +2 

Emerson - started off really good, but has not looked the same since he came back from injury plus says it all when Lampard plays Azpi there even when he's been fit at times. no rise

Alonso- Terrible player, has been so bad and rumours of him leaving in Jan as hes been frozen out. -1 

James- very good crosser, powerful and strong will be RB for years to come. +2/3 

Rudiger- just come back from injury so no rise for now.

Azpi -a liability in my opinion but should keep rating for now

Kovacic - has been our best and most consistent performer playing amazing. should get a rise but lack of goals and assists might not get him there depends on sm but a must buy if he is available in your GW. 50/50

Jorginho - hes been very good at times and the team generally plays better with him in the team, very weak physically and slow. no rise

Kante - our best midfielder, but has had a few niggling injuries so not got a proper run of games under his belt yet. no rise

Mount - started very well, but shouldn't be a starter now plays as a second striker now, great presser, good eye for goal too. +2

Pulisic - started off very poor, then hit a very good run of form and has slowed down lately but has done enough to get 90 imo. +1 

Willian- don't know how he still is 92, no end product, terrible set pieces, will keep rating for now as he's playing. no rise/fall

CHO - was excellent for a few games right after he came back, now has been in very bad form does'nt deserve to rise off of chelsea form but could still get a +1 unsure on that one.

Tammy Abraham - has been very good, has all the tools to be a top striker, has been starved of service lately so not scoring as much as he was earlier in the season, give him enough chances he will bag goals. +1 for sure, but can see him getting 89

Giroud/Pedro - not regulars anymore and will most likely be sold in January both should be 90, Giroud might keep it due to France form though. -1

Michy/Barkley/Christensen - all apart of first team but not played enough to rise and not been bad enough to go down none likely to succeed at Chelsea.

the team as a whole have lost 4 of their last 5 in the league but due to the nature of their age and already low ratings their are some good risers for the winter window, all of these are my own opinion from watching very game this season either at home or in the stadium

On 12/15/2019 at 9:44 AM, Djordjee said:

Someone with potential to hit 90 in the summer and costs ~10M today? Maddison excluded 😅

Maybe anyone of this lot:

J.Correa, E.Lamela, L.Muriel, D.Ceballos, L.Ocompos, R.Jimenez, P.Herrmann and C.Nkunku.

As you mentioned Maddison I reckon that you are ideally after a midfielder.

On 12/15/2019 at 9:12 AM, Krooss25 said:

Milenkovic fiorentina no rise? 

Just like Z I'm not 😮 either.

Though he's not performed too bad so far this season with a ratings average of 6.5-7.00 per game. Unfortunately that's not good enough for a 90 at Fiorentina. 

Perhaps if he played for a better performing team he would have got it, say like a Roma or a Lazio side instead of Fiorentina. 

On 12/15/2019 at 2:41 PM, Aaaa said:

If de jong gets a rise does de ligt also deserve a rise

No offence, but unless they are joined at the hip I highly doubt it. 😁

De jong - yes he really should rise to 92: he's been the signing of the Summer! 

De Ligt - No, not played good enough for Juventus so far this season. Though he's still quite young so we must be patient with him.