Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

22 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Thanks SH.  Pretty convincing Martial won’t rise ?

Hi hoochy, No wouldn't say that, he is on the cusp, could go either way as I say on the disclaimer paragraph (Red Boxes!). Higher rated players are  based on SM's judgement of their performances rather than stats. Obviously stats do come into it and do have some effect but it's SM's view (can be very suspect) that settles the matter on over 88's. 

20 hours ago, JOE GI said:

What league Will be the Next after premier league?

Hi JOE, We will not know for sure until about 3 or 4 days b4 the BIG5 review closes, when we see at that time what is going thru SWiki. Otherwise it's just complete guesswork.

11 hours ago, nivea said:

OOT

How you guys manage your cash regarding players' salary? What solution do you have if your balance is decreasing every week? 

Hi Nivea, Only way you make money is by buying players that rise and selling the players who rise in value as well as rating. You have to make a judgement of whether they are going to rise again next review b4 selling tho. That's why this game is so exciting around review time e.g will he rise and should I sell or keep, are sometimes very fine judgement calls. You can get help from forumers tho here... Such as Chotard at Montpellier he rose on the 9 Dec should he be sold or kept? 

My answer is:- When he rose he was playing at 51.26% mins and since then he has played 90,90,90 and 42minutes (86.67%). If he keeps up this percentage for the rest of the season he will rise again probably another +5. This is obviously a pretty clear example ATM but it could still go "pear shaped" if Injured or stopped being selected. But you can only go on the most relevant info and most of the time trends will continue. In this case a very cheap 73 rated  player becomes an 83 in 2 reviews ( 1 season) and you can make bagful of cash. Keep doing it and u will end up eventually with a fortune. My 3 Clubs all have over 2 Billion in the bank and at that point u have to invest in players rather than cash as SM does not allow u to have more than 2Billion 147million in the Bank!

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Evtn-Leic-Man-CNewc4.png

Thanks for the Interest and support, much appreciated guys. May be able to do another b4 Monday as I mentioned Busy Weekend this week, Cheers... 

On 1/3/2020 at 2:07 AM, RogerioCeni said:

Ward-Prowse probably +1?

Better Ward-Prowse or Sergio Canales?

I prefer James-Ward-Prowse as he is younger and English. :) 

A +1 would be deserved as he's been one of the very few sparks in this Southampton side. I doubt he can get it though with SM recently missing and under rating quite a few players.

28 minutes ago, KERSPALT! said:

Hope you're right about KdeB :)

Don't put too much faith in RED BOXES Kerspalt they are only indicative, the spreadsheet only looks at the STATS it can't read SM's mind.....

I myself think IF he keeps up this fantastic form while the end of season he will get 96 even if they finish 3rd! 

I'd even give him it now myself but SM are not too hot on mid terms, because he may get injured again.....My thoughts only and b4 anyone says no chance and rings the "mental ambulance and police" it doesn't hurt to see such quality in a player and just Stand in Awe and Applaud it! ... and I am not Man City supporter either BTW, just Socca! ... xuse me... Soccer 😀

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi hoochy, No wouldn't say that, he is on the cusp, could go either way as I say on the disclaimer paragraph (Red Boxes!). Higher rated players are  based on SM's judgement of their performances rather than stats. Obviously stats do come into it and do have some effect but it's SM's view (can be very suspect) that settles the matter on over 88's. 

Hi JOE, We will not know for sure until about 3 or 4 days b4 the BIG5 review closes, when we see at that time what is going thru SWiki. Otherwise it's just complete guesswork.

Hi Nivea, Only way you make money is by buying players that rise and selling the players who rise in value as well as rating. You have to make a judgement of whether they are going to rise again next review b4 selling tho. That's why this game is so exciting around review time e.g will he rise and should I sell or keep, are sometimes very fine judgement calls. You can get help from forumers tho here... Such as Chotard at Montpellier he rose on the 9 Dec should he be sold or kept? 

My answer is:- When he rose he was playing at 51.26% mins and since then he has played 90,90,90 and 42minutes (86.67%). If he keeps up this percentage for the rest of the season he will rise again probably another +3. This is obviously a pretty clear example ATM but it could still go "pear shaped" if Injured or stopped being selected. But you can only go on the most relevant info and most of the time trends will continue. In this case a very cheap 73 rated  player becomes an 85 in 2 reviews ( 1 season) and you can make bagful of cash. Keep doing it and u will end up eventually with a fortune. My 3 Clubs all have over 2 Billion in the bank and at that point u have to invest in players rather than cash as SM does not allow u to have more than 2Billion 147million in the Bank!

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Evtn-Leic-Man-CNewc4.png

Thanks for the Interest and support, much appreciated guys. May be able to do another b4 Monday as I mentioned Busy Weekend this week, Cheers... 

You mean mahrez to 92? 

34 minutes ago, Rafter said:

I have been offered Wanyama/ aurier/ winks for Herrera(PSG) should I take winks or just leave the deal?

will sander berge rise ?

Would probably take Winks myself. He'll play over Dier for the most part I'm sure, just depends how he and Spurs do then. Wanyama is done and Aurier can be all over the place. Great some weeks and awful others.

Please can someone have a go at explaining Marc Roca review.he is playing for a Spanish team near the bottom of the league, only in Euorpa league, transfermarkt has his value going downwards yet SM give him +1 to 89?

Am I missing something? Is he worth buying?

thanks for any insight on this one

3 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Please can someone have a go at explaining Marc Roca review.he is playing for a Spanish team near the bottom of the league, only in Euorpa league, transfermarkt has his value going downwards yet SM give him +1 to 89?

Can't only presume they based it on minutes, he's played over 90% of available minutes to him. So SM based on minutes and transfermerkt based on league position. Maybe he's playing well in a bad team and SM gave the +1. I don't watch enough LaLiga to know unfortunately.

5 hours ago, MFarhan said:

I have been offered Chiesa for my Mahrez. Should I accept?

Right now I would keep Mahrez because he's been excellent for M.City so far this season: averaging between (a very impressive) 7.50-9.00 in recent games.

I'm sure you have some young upcoming wingers who can take Mahrez's place in your team in the future.

12 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

According to whoscored Marc Roca (playing regular) has averaged just under a 7.00 in his last 8 games - which is pretty good for a player in a team at the bottom end of the table.  

I reckon he is only worth buying as a rotational player so when others need a rest/are injured, because At 23 years young he still to reach his peak. 

4 hours ago, M.F. said:

Hey guys, a couple of questions:

Oyarzabal 90 -> 91 ? 50/50 he deserves a rise going by his performances

Ndidi 90 -> 91 ? Yes

Kurt Zouma 89 -> 90 ? Certainly possible

Please rank: Gaya, Bernat, Mendy, Chilwell

Gaya/Chilwell, Mendy, Bernat.

Not sure which Mendy you mean:

Even so I would still put them both in second place, as I think B.Mendy is better offensively and F.Mendy is better defensivly (from what I've seen of them).

Thanks!

On 1/3/2020 at 5:56 PM, Soccahappy said:

My answer is:- When he rose he was playing at 51.26% mins and since then he has played 90,90,90 and 42minutes (86.67%). If he keeps up this percentage for the rest of the season he will rise again probably another +5. This is obviously a pretty clear example ATM but it could still go "pear shaped" if Injured or stopped being selected. But you can only go on the most relevant info and most of the time trends will continue. In this case a very cheap 73 rated  player becomes an 83 in 2 reviews ( 1 season) and you can make bagful of cash. Keep doing it and u will end up eventually with a fortune. My 3 Clubs all have over 2 Billion in the bank and at that point u have to invest in players rather than cash as SM does not allow u to have more than 2Billion 147million in the Bank!

Evtn-Leic-Man-CNewc4.png

Surely ndidi should be in yellow? Deserves a 91 in the current leic team and the season individually and collectively they having. Of course urs is based on stats and not emotion :)

On 10/5/2017 at 4:27 PM, Sir Rahul said:

PORTUGAL LIGA NOS

Benfica:

Grimaldo +1 to 90

Pires +1 to 89

Vlachodimos +1 to 88

Seferovic +1 to 88

Jardel -1 to 88

Fejsa -1 to 88

Ferro +2 to 87

Vinicius +3 to 86

Taarabt +2 to 86

Chiquinho +1 to 86

Florentino +2 to 85

Tomas Tavares +7 to 80

Nuno Tavares +2 to 80

Zlobin +2 to 80

Porto:

Corona +1 to 90

Telles +1 to 90

Marcano +1 to 89

Marchesin +1 to 88

Otavio +1 to 88

Uribe +1 to 88

Manafa +3 to 87

Diaz +2 to 87

Casillas -1 to 87

Waris -1 to 86

Loum +1 to 83

Leite +1 to 83

Diogo Costa +2 to 82

Baro +2 to 80

Fabio Silva +2 to 78

Sporting CP:

Coates +1 to 89

Doumbia +4 to 87

Ribeiro +2 to 87

Wendel +1 to 87

Phellype +3 to 86

Rosier +1 to 86

Borja +1 to 86

Eduardo Henrique +2 to 85

Ilori +2 to 85

Luis +2 to 82

Maximiano +4 to 77

Camacho +2 to 75

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Koke for results, Rodri for future (trade).

Agree with above 

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Midfield - I have Fabinho, De Bruyne, Pogba (Who should leave?)

Attack - I have Wener, Dybala, Icardi, Firmino ( Who should leave?)

I'd get rid of Pogba as KDB is imperative for man citys midfield and Fabinho is playing well as part of an incredible liverpool side + pogba doesn't seem arsed about man united anymore.

Attack i'd lose  icardi personally, can only play F(C), werner is younger, dybala is more versatile and at a better team and firmino is part of arguably europes most deadly attacks at the  moment!

On 1/4/2020 at 3:25 AM, Rafter said:

I have been offered Wanyama/ aurier/ winks for Herrera(PSG) should I take winks or just leave the deal?

will sander berge rise ?

I prefer winks

18 hours ago, MFarhan said:

I have been offered Chiesa for my Mahrez. Should I accept?

Really tempting offer. Mahrez performs far better this season compared to previous. With that kind of performance, he will get 92 (maybe not in this review). Chiesa himself is a very promising player. Hard to say but thinking long term I will choose chiesa (he is also more versatile at this moment)

11 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rodri or Koke? 

Koke for me

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Midfield - I have Fabinho, De Bruyne, Pogba (Who should leave?)

Attack - I have Wener, Dybala, Icardi, Firmino ( Who should leave?)

De bruyne is out of question, must keep him. Fabinho will be 93. Pogba's future still uncertain, so for now maybe get rid of pogba

Icardi for me. Scoring a lot golas but unfortunately in ligue 1

5 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Do you guys think aguero and modric will keep their ratings?

I personally feel Aguero will keep 95 and modric will drop to 94 but keen to see what you all think!

Same thought as you, aguero will stay and modric will probably get -1