Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Upload below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805, 806, 807. Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's

Aug-Hof-Brem-Union-Colog1.png

All updated minutes! Enjoyed looking at Cologne and Union Berlin and adding them for first time. Fascinating where to put the zero% line taking into consideration 1 new club is presently 10th and other is 17th. Used Paderborn 19th as a guide and will be interesting to see how accurate to SM's judgement I am. Also enjoyed finding U Berlin has so many risers or new underrated players depending on how u look at it.

Another busy day tomorrow but should be ok to do more German clubs, probably Mid table. Thanks again for your interest and great support, I really appreciate it. 

Ps As per usual SWiki was slow with only a few, but it's usually that way at weekends. Right! Now to settle in and watch Arsenal v Man C match I've recorded!

13 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Which deal is better?

1) griezmann + neres for de bruyne

2) Icardi + laporte for griezmann

Thanks 

Yeah deal 2. Hoping that once Laporte returns he can get back to his best. Then you will be covered in two positions for the next 5+ years, that's if you are the one swapping Griezmann for the duo. :)

Edited by Milanista1
Response makes more sense now

15 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Maybe anyone of this lot:

J.Correa, E.Lamela, L.Muriel, D.Ceballos, L.Ocompos, R.Jimenez, P.Herrmann and C.Nkunku.

As you mentioned Maddison I reckon you are ideally after a midfielder.

Well, I'm mainly after value 😁 it has come down between Nkunku, Foden and Fede Valverde

On 12/15/2019 at 11:25 AM, NickTheBiz said:

Oh look. He didn't start yesterday.  Club captain Cesar did.  What a surprise.

My point still stands, he's still overwhelmingly started at right-back recently, and even with the game on the weekend he's still started 5 out of the last 8. With them often rotating, and them losing to Bournemouth, it'd hardly be surprising for him to come back in for Emerson.

My initial point isn't a knock on Azpilcueta, he's not in direct competition. My point is he's been their main right-back recently, with Azpilcueta playing at left-back when James does play. Since the 9th November he's played more minutes than Emerson, so Azpilcueta has been playing more often as a left-back than he has at right-back. 

On 12/16/2019 at 12:46 AM, nivea said:

Please rank these players:

Havertz, SMS, naby keita

Right now:

1. SMS: Has the better overall performance average (7.33) so far this season, and is still only 24 years young. (Dare I say it) if Lazio continue climbing, just as Leceister are, then SMS could well deserve a +1 in the Summer.

2. Havertz: (right now) he has a performance average of 6.77. Not forgetting he is still quite young/linked to many big clubs, and has much time to improve on his performances. 

3. Naby Keita: not played regular enough, but he's doing better. 

22 hours ago, Djordjee said:

Well, I'm mainly after value 😁 it has come down between Nkunku, Foden and Fede Valverde

The best value for your 💷 would be Federico Valverde as he has been a regular/quite important player for Real Madrid this season. 

Zidane's faith in him has payed off quite well - RM are yet unbeaten when Federico Valverde is in the side.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.goal.com/en-us/amp/news/valverdes-going-to-win-the-ballon-dor-how-modric-lost-his/15gdsg3hvnhtu1p0wie7w7p8v6

17 hours ago, MFarhan said:

Thoughts on Muller keeping his 93 in summer review after the end of the season? He has got 5 goals and 11 assists so far in 22 matches(in which he started 12).

I believe if he (individually) continues playing at this level he really should keep his rating. The aging players who are 30+ who'd probably drop would be J.Martinez, J.Boateng and maybe even Neuer to. 

14 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

I'd be very surprised if he kept 93, Bayern are poor so far this season.

On an individual level he's been playing really well, surely if he continues it'd be more fair for him to keep his rating of 93.

I say fair in the sense that there might be some managers out there who rely on their 30+ years players to get them through the season:

In order to do well/stay up in their league due to the lack of funds/player availability and/or squad caps. 

I understand my view about T.Muller (28 apps, 8 goals, 11 assists - 6.97 rating average a game) clashes with what I say about the rest of the aging Bayern players, though for some time now they have not been performing as good as they have done in previous seasons.

Another upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797, 798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805 806,807 Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be. Remember ATM we are a dozen plus games into Big 5 Leagues.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I also ignore Gk's.

wolfherfreibaye3.png

Sorry it's a little late, had an unexpected but welcome visitor this afternoon. Won't delay further other than to say, should complete the rest of Germany I am doing, by tomorrow. All up-to-date minutes, stats etc. Thanks again for your interest and great support. ATB Socca...

12 hours ago, Real Xabi said:

With the crazy mess that is Napoli, will their players go down?

Koulibaly -1 to 93

Mertens -1 to 92

Callejon -1 to 90

or will SM spare them?

I'm honestly a bit surprised by -1 to Mertens, he brokes Maradona's record of the best scorer in Napoli's history, furthermore he scored 5 goals in Champions League.

And I'm really surprised that Pasalic and Gollini hadn't a deserved +1, they are doing an amazing season, they have been really important for Atalanta in CL. 

17 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

He scored more goals than Maradona but he's not the best scorer in our history, Hamsik is.

You are right, Ciro is second, really close to Marekiaro

Thanks for the correction :) I haven't double-checked

By the way good luck with the matches against Barcelona, Napoli has been unlucky, but you will have the possibility to see Messi play live 

Results from my spreadsheet for Italy so far:-

Res-Atla-to-Flor.png

Resu-Gen-Mil-Nap-Tor-Udi.png

Will calculate total profit for Italy when all the risers are finished. I don't think it's been a good SM Review BUT think it is slightly better than SM's appalling French review. Still not up to standard tho SM, U must do better with Germany who are next. SWiki today: Union Berlin, Werder Bremen, Mainz, Augsburg and Eintracht Frankfurt went thru this morning. They sometimes add more in the afternoon.

If anybody spots any input errors please do advise me so I can correct my spreadsheet. With this magnitude of inputs I do normally expect some. Particularly I now realize, I haven't double checked that some of the None Risers like Hateboer and Castagne didn't actually get a rise, or indeed it might be, get one tomorrow. we can but hope.

Ps Just seen Fabian Ruiz is showing a whopping Profit of 8Million and that might well be because the Spreadsheet is showing I bought him b4 the PREVIOUS review and his profit might actually for this review be less than that. Don't know how I can check that. So if anyone can confirm the previous value I will change it, that is his value b4 THIS review only.