• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

On 05/01/2020 at 14:53, Soccahappy said:

Oi hoochy, você está certo de novo, mas eu não tenho muita fé no SM 

Oi JOE, Bons conselhos dados pelo fórum e eu concordo plenamente, mesmo que o 82 fosse um 85, eu iria com o mais alto. O condicionamento físico não faz muita diferença, mas o Skill Rating faz.

Upload atualizado mais recente abaixo: -

Previsões anteriores nas páginas 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,  822,823,824, 825 Tenha cuidado com as caixas avermelhadas onde os jogadores com maior pontuação estão mais inclinados a performances do que a estatísticas.  

Os minutos variam de jogo para jogo e a posição da liga também ajuda bastante. Qualquer coisa acima de 0% indica subida provável, quanto maior, melhor / mais seguro. Porcentagens negativas não prevêem uma queda, apenas menos chances de aumento. Quanto mais jogos jogados, mais precisas as previsões devem ser.

Estou concentrado  principalmente em   jogadores jovens com menos de 89 anos,  pois esses são risers mais consistentes e  mais lucrativos . Os goleiros são tratados pela SM de uma maneira completamente diferente, e é por isso que eu também geralmente ignoro o Gk. 

Norw-Shef-Shamp-Tott-Watf3.png

Watford não parece bom, mas suponho que no 19º lugar você pode esperar algo melhor? Sheffield Utd o oposto, mas apenas promovido, é esperado. Mas Norwich em último lugar e muito por onde escolher. Bit correu para pegar U neste b4 18:00 e teve a sensação de que perdi alguma coisa ... Obrigado novamente pelo interesse e apoio, muito apreciado como sempre  always

It's amazing how SM overlooks goalkeepers. Vlachodimos and vaklic are examples of poorly rated goalkeepers, so getting a level increase is very difficult.

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pls any Suggestions for 89 and 90 rated RB that can get +1's in this ongoing review? 

Thanks

I agree Pereira is a must buy, best right back of the PL right now. Klostermann will surely rise in the future, linked with Bayern and Barcelona. Jesus Corona has a small chance to rise, really playing well for Porto this season. 

1 hour ago, Edson Lisboa said:

heung-min son will get + 1 to 94?

firmino + 1 to 94? 

rodri hernandez + 1? 

mane + 1 to 95? 

No

Yes

I think only in the summer 

i think so

4 hours ago, congola said:

for all the barca die hards out there,

has anyone watched Xavier Mbuyamba in the youth team? whats his potential, can he make the step up?

thanks

Tbh i dont rate him much. I just think Barca took the risk, because he was transfer free. He was never rated as a world class talent in Holland

6 hours ago, congola said:

quick question guys

skrinair or m d light? do you think skrinair will move in the summer?

would you swap koke & c erikson for kdb?

thanks

Short term i would consider Skriniar, because I think De Ligt will stay a while at the bench for Demiral (and Chiellini is also coming back from injury)

5 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Won't be surprised if TAA gets +2 

Robertson might also get +1

I think both will rise to 93 (TAA+2 and Robertson +1)

7 hours ago, congola said:

quick question guys

skrinair or m d light? do you think skrinair will move in the summer?

thanks

Skriniar is having a better season than De Ligt, basically beacuse De Ligt is performing poorly so far.

I'd keep KDB, but it's a hard choice (luckily they're all part of my team so I don't have to choose)

3 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

mané will get + 1 to 95? I think deserved...

Tough one, I think it's a 50-50

2 hours ago, Edson Lisboa said:

firmino + 1 to 94? 

rodri hernandez + 1? 

mane + 1 to 95? 

Son: No
Firmino: He could
Rodri: Possibly (65%)
Mané: 50-50 for me

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,  822,823,824, 825   Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Vill-Athl-Getaf-Val-Sev3.png

Sm being so slow (SM=Slow Motion) means now that maybe the Top half of Spain's table at least will be SWikied at a different point to what I estimated, So the updated stats are probably required. We'll have to wait and see how long it takes them, I guess. The above can could still be bought in time with things moving so slowly... Thanks again for your interest and support. Cheers Socca

Ps Valencia should say 6th, but don't worry the stats are based on 6th

3 hours ago, olivier 1 said:

I agree Pereira is a must buy, best right back of the PL right now.

Hi Olivier. Have you heard of these names? First name is Trent. Second name is Alexander. The third name is Arnold. Now you put those names together and what you get is the actual best right back in the PL right now, possibly the game period. Todays sesame street has been brought to you by the letters T, A and A.

On 1/7/2020 at 9:49 AM, congola said:

quick question guys

skrinair or md light? do you think skrinair will move in the summer?

thanks

I would have chosen M. Skrinair, but it seems SM have over-rated CDM with the +1 and got this review so I believe the youngster is the best option here. 

M. Skrinair is (only) being linked to City and M.United. I know City could probably do with another CB with Laporte injured and Otamendi declining. Even so I would stick with MDL as he has age and time on his side.

On 1/7/2020 at 11:10 AM, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Won't be surprised if TAA gets +2 

Robertson might also get +1

I completely agree. We must also remember SM's tightness regarding full-backs in the past (J.Alba and D.Carvajal come to mind). Although I guess with J.Bernat's and J.Gaya deservedly rising this year that's probably now changing.:)

On 1/7/2020 at 1:21 PM, Edson Lisboa said:

I think there is a stronger possibility in the Summer - if he can help Spurs to clinch 3rd or even go far in the CL. Although looking at his stats and influence on Spurs he does have the individual potential to hit 94. 

firmino + 1?  In the Summer it's more likely.

rodri hernandez? Yes 

Mane +1 to 95? In the Summer it's much more likely

Although the majority of Liverpool could get to +1!

On 1/7/2020 at 5:52 PM, Edson Lisboa said:

some level 94 players are so overrated in SM, like Thiago Alcantara, verrati, eriksen, pjanic ... if they are 94, son should be too, and mane should be 95.

I kinda disagree I would not say they are overrated, but mostly fine as they are (for now). I believe these 4 when on top form for their team, so they are probably the best midfielder's team: that's mainly why they have hit up to 94 over the seasons. 

And consider that they are past their peak age so it won't be long till they hit 30+. 

I'm sure Mane and (hopefully) Son will get their rise soon enough. 

Edited by Milanista1
Edson Lisboa shared some stats regarding HMS which got me thinking.
  • Kev pinned this topic