Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 1/9/2020 at 12:38 PM, Elizeu Campos said:

I still hope that samu chukwueze will rise at least +1.

Elizeu - YOU were RIGHT! but even better a plus2!

See Below the first and 2nd days review:-

NewVil1.png

And of course the Osasuna review today too. Must say I didn't expect a +2 for Chukeweze and Ontiveros gets a +1 BUT no increase in value - Very Peculiar! Nice Profit at Villarreal now 18.6m.

SM stll being slow about it.  I can see I'll probably have to update the Premiership after the weekend games at least partially... Cheers Socca

Ps Real Madrid and Barcelona going thru SWiki today. A number of Brazilians too but not enough to say they are reviewing.

1 minute ago, Soccahappy said:

Elizeu - YOU were RIGHT! but even better a plus2!

See Below the first and 2nd days review:-

NewVil1.png

And of course the Osasuna review today too. Must say I didn't expect a +2 for Chukeweze and Ontiveros gets a +1 BUT no increase in value - Very Peculiar! Nice Profit at Villarreal now 18.6m.

SM stll being slow about it.  I can see I'll probably have to update the Premiership after the weekend games at least partially... Cheers Socca

Did they touch Alaves at all?

12 minutes ago, Cvilhete said:

Did they touch Alaves at all?

Very Slightly only 1 off my list and a few drops I think.

DepAlav3.png

Doubt they will come back now, but u never know for sure Cvilhete

Quick Answer to JOE. We won't know anything for sure until Spain and England are almost at the finish. If u look back about a page someone asked if it was going to be Holland & it does look like they might be favourites for the end of this month.

3 hours ago, vtrmp said:

Someone from Brazil? Ederson from Cruzeiro is a good buy ? 

He's a good player. And probably will develop a lot if he has more chances and game time. But you've to know that after Cruzeiro got relegated and had a lot of troubles concerning debts and the director's board the team is changing a lot. A lot of players are leaving and he may or not stay there so his development may be postponed depending on where he goes to. This applies to others players there. Some like him even are suing the team and may leave through legal actions.

19 minutes ago, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange pogba for lenglet?

Gabriel Jésus or gnabry?

I really don't rate Lenglet as a cb but might be alone in that. Either way don't do it as pogba is still a great midfielder and with a move in clubs could excel further. 

I'd go for gnabry out of the second two but that's just my preference. 

Jesus isn't a star for me. 

2 hours ago, RhysMorgan said:

I really don't rate Lenglet as a cb but might be alone in that. Either way don't do it as pogba is still a great midfielder and with a move in clubs could excel further. 

I'd go for gnabry out of the second two but that's just my preference. 

Jesus isn't a star for me. 

Pogba and Gnabry for me too.

On 1/9/2020 at 10:26 PM, Troianos77 said:

Would you trade Hakimi(mine) for O. Dembele or Pavard? And for both? Consider that both fullbacks and wingers are equally needed. So don't need to consider positions. Only the players themselves and their prospect. I was considering both, but as Dembele is not playing well at Barcelona I have my doubts.

O.Dembele:

To be fair on Dembouz he's constantly been injured at Barca to even really show us his top potential. Add to that I don't think E.Valverde/Barcelona are a suitable manager/Club for him due to the pressure of playing for Barça, under a manager who is disliked by many Barca fans - "a manager with no plan B", isn't a man manager that Dembele could do with. 

I reckon O.Dembele would do much better at say a Liverpool - where he can lach on to balls over the top, playing on the Counter and attacking down the flanks, rather than playing in mainly a possention based team who mainly rely on Magic Messi to rescue them and the manager. 

B.Pavard:

Still criminally under-rated at 90! 

However I recommend choosing the duo because then you will have two positions covered. Hopefully B.Pavard will certainly rise in the next review or better still (a random rise). 

On 1/9/2020 at 10:34 PM, Rafter said:

Hi guys just looking to make some money at the moment can anyone recommend some good cheap players to have a high increase soon?

Excuse my lazy answer but you got some homework to do:

😇

I suggest you ("hurry") 5-10 pages back, and then read from there on - "the continuous great" prediction work of Soccahappy:)

On 1/10/2020 at 8:38 AM, Beatz said:

Kangin lee or carles perez?

With the few apps both players have had, so far C.Perez has made the better impact, he also plays for the better club.

Even though K.Lee is younger, he still needs much more game-time to show us what he can bring to Valencia.  

Edited by Milanista1
Slight tweak

On 1/10/2020 at 3:53 PM, Mickbor59 said:

Exchange pogba for lenglet?

Gabriel Jésus or gnabry?

1. Pogba still has some of his best years ahead of him. He just needs to be playing for a Club that he wants to play for. :) He alone is too much for one C.Lenglet. However unless you really-desperately need another defender (due to long term injuries to your other Defs), and C.Lenglet is the only decent one available - then only exchange for C.Lenglet

2. I've been quite impressed with G.Jesus this season, so I choose GJ.

Gnabry is now out for a few months so there's no real possibility that he can rise again till (maybe) sometime next season.

In their last 5 games (in my view) G.Jesus has the better overall performance rating (Whoscored.com)..

On 4/7/2017 at 11:55 PM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Basaksehir:

Caicara +1 to 88

Clichy +1 to 88

Gunok +2 to 87

Crivelli +1 to 87

Kahveci +1 to 87

Epureanu +1 to 87

Tekdemir +1 to 86

Ponck +3 to 85

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85

Aleksic +1 to 85

Babacan -1 to 85

Jojic -1 to 84

Azubuike +3 to 83

Fenerbahce:

Rami -1 to 88

Tufan +2 to 87

Muriqi +2 to 87

Zanka +1 to 87

Dirar +1 to 87

Bayindir +4 to 86

Jailson +1 to 86

Turuc +1 to 86

Belozoglu +1 to 86

Arslan -1 to 86

Cigerci +2 to 85

Potuk -1 to 85

Ekici -1 to 84

Kadioglu +2 to 82

Besiktas:

Erkin +1 to 88

Hutchinson +1 to 87

Rebocho +1 to 86

Tokoz +2 to 84

Nayir +3 to 83

Yalcin +4 to 82

Boyd +2 to 82

Yuvakuran +2 to 77

Galatasaray:

Nagatomo +1 to 88

Maicon -1 to 87

Marcao +3 to 86

Bayram +3 to 86

Luyindama +1 to 86

Donk +2 to 85

Buyuk +1 to 85

Calik +1 to 84

Ugurcan Cakir to 86?

20 hours ago, Hfazil said:

@Soccahappy

Have you done one for Liverpool? I can't find anything

Thanks 

I haven't Hfazil as Liverpool are really outside the scope of my spreadsheet. As mentioned in the disclaimer paragraphs just about all Liverpool's players will be rated on Performance by SM and NOT ON Stats.

I guess my spreadsheet would show "a picture" BUT they would all be "RED BOXES" (read the paragraphs). I do include some higher rated players where I have an idea what SM MIGHT DO and if I did do an analysis of Liverpool I'd GUESS NOW that most if not all would get at least a Plus 1. Yes for example I've done Chelsea's Mason Mount, Tomori and Tammy Abraham but they are rated much lower and the spreadsheet applies. 

Anyway Hfazil, IF you want me to do it for Liverpool let me know and if I have time I'll present the Stats analysis for you or any other supporter of my spreadsheet that might be interested enough, to want to see this analysis.

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

grujic worth buying?

Hi ombarca, You may already know Grujic got a +1 at Hertha this review so won't be getting a further increase this review? Future potential: Is he good enough to play for Liverpool? Well he COULD be a Squad player if he continues to improve. I think that is the time to buy him, when and If he plays for Liverpool & looks good enough.

2 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Joel Matip + Ozan Kabak for Ruben Dias?

Also, should I give Firmino for Rashford?

Thanks!

Close but Ruben Dias

Definitely Firmino for the forseeable future.

English review has started! As Watford, Bournemouth, Aston Villa and Norwich went thru SWICKI this morning

More results from Spain review:-

Gran-Osas-RBetis3.png

Chimy Avila was a late edition today. Very pleased with SM's performance with Spain so far. If anything they are being a little OVER-generous! ATB Socca

3 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Joel Matip + Ozan Kabak for Ruben Dias?

Also, should I give Firmino for Rashford?

Thanks!

You have the better players.

Ozan Kabak is a potential "beast for the future". Schalke have been doing really well this season which will only benefit him (SM-wise).

Giving up Firmino for Rash is too much! It's great to see Rash playing well - in a more suitable position and (as importantly) getting his confidence back.

However by the Summer there's a possibility that the majority of Pool's players would have already risen/will rise.

Therefore It will take Rash sometime to catch 👆to Firmino's rating level (if he truly has such potential). If Rash can continue playing well, with Man United performing better at the same time as well then there's certainly hope that he can reach a higher rating in the future.