• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sir Rahul

• Kieran_S91

• Milanista1

• Soccahappy

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all, As you have seen, I have not really been active over the past few months other than updating my preds. It's just been me phasing out of the forum. Now that the reviews are done, I can say

Just noticed this thread has crossed 1 million views, 23k odd replies, 930 pages.  I know this is 3 and a half years old but I never intended for this to monopolise the forum back then (I would h

Page 200- didn't think we'd get here when I started this casually- thanks all

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

To me (right now) the duo seem too much for just one S.Sensi (90), sure M.City will be looking to replace Fernandinho (35) (and others) soon enough.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thesun.co.uk/sport/football/10719508/man-city-guardiola-aguero-foden/amp/

Think of it like this your giving up a current (92) DM and a (90) rated AM for just one (90 rated) DM/AM. 

However It's certainly possible that S.Sensi could get a +1 in the next review, but until he does I would halt this deal. 

L.Ocompos and D.Origi. 

Best 91's aside from Oyarzabal: 

R.Mahrez (deserves to be at a 92), M.Rashford, N.Pepe, M.Asensio, N.Fekir and K.Coman. 

To be fair there's only around a 20% chance of a +1 according to Socca's formula. 

If Mahrez get 92 then Rashford should also get it. 😋

15 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831,832  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Wolves-Ammd-Man-U1.png

Being out for the majority of the day I've only just left myself time to do 2 clubs and Wolves is just an ammended one. Sorry about that but it can't be helped.

Thank you  to the forumer who saw my mistake and corrected it. Pedro Neto was indeed 78 already not 76. My input error! So I ran it thru again and even tho it lowered his percentage he still receives +2 now to 80!

I cannot stress this enough please treat the ManU RED Boxes with Extra care here* (See RED disclaimer above*). I am very uneasy with the percentages they have come up with. The spreadsheet's intelligence Quotient (IQ) for over 88 gets worse with each point of change (tho it did get Niguez right and Partey). I myself think for these Red Box predictions to be right "ManU should be doing a Liverpool" or at least EOS rises! At least it's given a picture of the lesser important stats side of it.

I hope tomorrow will give me much more time to finish the Premiership. SWiki had another "Rain stopped play day" from the look of it, it was another "Soggy Wicket". Thanks guys sorry there isn't more...

Yeah i think Lindelof deserves +1 

Not really sure about Maguire but the hype might help him go through.

2 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Koke dropped ---- Didn't see that one coming.

Arthur got 92....

Rashford should also get 92

James and Isco dropped (Knew was going to happen so I sold them in all my GW's)

Good La Liga review from SM 👍 DEFINITELY !!

PL review is going to be wild. Can't wait 😍

I didn't see Arthur's 92 BUT  the spreadsheet  surprisingly did, along with Niguez, Partey & Lenglet. I did expect tho F De Jong and didn't even put it in a Red Box! Nailed because the other Ajax players already got 92. Other "RED Boxes" as below failed to get their increases.

53 minutes ago, Sir Louis Cower said:

Any chance that Firpo rises tomorrow? 😒

I'd say as low as a 25% chance now. 

Update of recent Spanish clubs reviewed recently:-

Resu-Atl-Barc-RMadr.png

Great stuff again coming from SM's Spain review, best for many years and exactly what was called for. J Felix's value went up even tho he didn't get a rise! Spreadsheet treats Lucas Vazquez's drop in value £3.8m as a plus as his -36.2% would have made me sell b4 the review thereby saving that loss. Both are highlighted in Boxes around them.

Hope to get more Premiership later today but need to pick all my teams b4 games tonight first. Hope u find the above Big Club reviews as interesting as I do. Cheers Socca...

Ps Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton went thru Swiki earlier today. 5 days time on average we should see them reviewed

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

I didn't see Arthur's 92 BUT  the spreadsheet  surprisingly did, along with Niguez, Partey & Lenglet. I did expect tho F De Jong and didn't even put it in a Red Box! Nailed because the other Ajax players already got 92. Other "RED Boxes" as below failed to get their increases.

Resu-Atl-Barc-RMadr.png

Great stuff again coming from SM's Spain review, best for many years and exactly what was called for. J Felix's value went up even tho he didn't get a rise! Spreadsheet treats Lucas Vazquez's drop in value £3.8m as a plus as his -36.2% would have made me sell b4 the review thereby saving that loss. Both are highlighted in Boxes around them.

Hope to get more Premiership later today but need to pick all my teams b4 games tonight first. Hope u find the above Big Club reviews as interesting as I do. Cheers Socca...

Ps Brighton, Newcastle and Southampton went thru Swiki earlier today. 5 days time on average we should see them reviewed

So Carles Perez. Please share the insight on what’s happpened there. If the quotient is showing a +5. But he’s been poorly given a 2.  Curious to learn and consolidate my knowledge further about the randomness of SM

6 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Resu-Atl-Barc-RMadr.png

What factors in your spreadsheet predicted Melo's increase? 

6 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

So Carles Perez. Please share the insight on what’s happpened there. If the quotient is showing a +5. But he’s been poorly given a 2.  Curious to learn and consolidate my knowledge further about the randomness of SM

Simply put hooch, I think SM got Carles Perez wrong. Ansu Fati played in 19% of available minutes and CP 27% of available minutes.

1 hour ago, Ski13th said:

What factors in your spreadsheet predicted Melo's increase? 

TBH Ski the spreadsheet hasn't predicted a rise now I look back and I think u must have missed it too. 

I guess I was over excited because I've had him in all my GW's. for a long time and i did actually make a great profit for my clubs. But now I look back at the spreadsheet it predicted zero in the "Plus" column and +1 in the actual "Rise" column and zero in the Million "profit" column, for obvious reasons. Have a look back at it, sorry for saying it had in a previous post. I don't think a rise for him was right but I'm not complaining.

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Leicester-Man-City2.png

It's been a long day today what with my Gas Boiler breaking down & trying to find a qualified gas engineer. He's coming. in the morning to fix it I hope. I'm supposed to be visiting one of my son's in the afternoon as well, so I hope he's not delayed. Probably won't get much time for the forum tomorrow unless it's early on or he's late. 

Anyway I'm finished with the Premiership as Liverpool would be almost all "Red Boxes" and much like the predictions for ManU, which I felt uneasy about. Will see what I can do for Holland maybe over the weekend or take in their weekend results on Monday. Thanks to all, I'd hope I'd have got finished for b4 6pm for u all, my apologies it's past 8 now Cheers Socca 😀

On 1/16/2020 at 1:27 PM, JAMancini said:

Ndombele or Thomas Partney?

On 1/16/2020 at 6:09 PM, Krooss25 said:

Sell umtiti now? Have lenglet de ligt sule skrinier 

Yes I would sell him. You seem well covered without him.

I thought he'd probably drop in the Summer, rather than now. But as his CB spot isn't too stable due to C.Lenglet also playing there and his lack of appearances for Barca - I can therefore understand why SM dropped him. 

I think the Spanish review hasn't been too bad. 

On 1/16/2020 at 6:15 PM, Beatz said:

Just been offered 30m and joao Felix for my Arthur melo?

i know injuries have hampered Melos season but is this a good deal?

competitive league and I have a large sum already in the bank.

I was surprised with A.Melo's rise.

Anyways if Arthur is a regular starter for your side, and you don't have any great replacement for him then keep him. I believe A.Melo is now back training with the Barça squad.

And now with EV gone, hopefully A.Melo can gather more game time ahead of the likes of A.Vidal and Raki...

Edited by Milanista1
Slight tweak

Busquets dropped to 94 and I didn't sell it on my teams 😒. I will sell now and would like to hire another for the same position. I am thinking of BERNARDO SILVA. Do you think he can get +1 now in this review?

Which other level 93-94 player should get one more? I have De bruyne who can play the same role, but then I would have to hire an offensive sock to replace.