Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 More reviewed German Clubs Below

Res-Dort-Hert-Mainz2.png

Each Club Sm Reviewed tells it's own story. How Boetius with 1,381 mins out of possible 1,440 mins didn't get a rise and Klunter is almost an identical miss. The 0% line at Dortmund may be way off while the other 2 were 'not too bad. But so few rises at so many clubs throughout this Big5 review does illustrate how Lazy SM have been, to my mind anyway. 

Ps I have a number of Premiership Clubs done but think it would be better to update them with todays Boxing Day minutes tomorrow for better accuracy. Thanks to All and hope christmas time is giving U all a great time so far.

21 hours ago, Amar said:

What does everyone make of Achraf Hakimi?

Does anyone see him being a potential 92 right back?

Hes had a strong start to the season this season at BVB and hes put in some impressive performances in the UCL. Anyone see him getting a +2 to 90 this review?

I have him, but would probably have to discard Rodri (Man City) and move Kimmich in to DM and use TAA as a starter at RB.

I think highly rated fullbacks are probably more rarer on SM, so I would be probably keen on keeping Hakimi than Rodri.

I don’t think Hakimi will ever be 92 in SM, unless 1 of 2 things happen: 1) Madrid sell him to Dortmund and they win the league next season with him starting all games, or 2) he goes back to Madrid and a major injury to Carvajal makes him the starter and they win the league.

Hakimi’s ceiling right now is 91 but he’s a dual threat on both wings, so he’s very valuable.  But I don’t think SM values non-strikers as highly, just look at Carvajal, 92 after winning multiple champions leagues (and 1 LaLiga in the midst of that)

On 12/25/2019 at 5:10 PM, Amar said:

What does everyone make of Achraf Hakimi?

Does anyone see him being a potential 92 right back?

Hes had a strong start to the season this season at BVB and hes put in some impressive performances in the UCL. Anyone see him getting a +2 to 90 this review?

I have him, but would probably have to discard Rodri (Man City) and move Kimmich in to DM and use TAA as a starter at RB.

I think highly rated fullbacks are probably more rarer on SM, so I would be probably keen on keeping Hakimi than Rodri.

A slight surprise with the +2 for him (it's not like SM to be generous with FB's). I thought he'd get a +1 now, then maybe a +1 in the Summer depending on where B.Dortmund finish in the league. 

Although If he continues performing well and B.Dortmund can really progress (win a major 🏆) then he can certainly get up to a 92 in the later future (that's if he is playing for B.Dortmund).  :)

Real Xabi responded well to your question. 

On 12/26/2019 at 4:43 AM, MFarhan said:

Belotti+20M for Gimenez?

I'll get Gimenez. And I have enough option in attack,but really could use a defender. Does Gimenez have any chance of getting a drop anytime soon? 

Go for him, an extra unwanted player will only gather concerns and pump up your wage bill. 

I doubt Gimenez will drop anytime soon though, as long as he performs well and A.M are in the top 4 then he should be ok. 

On 12/25/2019 at 7:30 PM, Jaachinma said:

Guys,what does future rating changes hold for the following players;

In the upcoming review I reckon:

Wilfred Ndidi +1

Mario Hermoso +1

Nico Elvedi +1

Gini Wijnaldum 50/50 +1

Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang - stay/drop

Kierian Tierney +1

Christian Pulisic +1

On 12/25/2019 at 10:44 PM, The punch said:

and lewandoski ?

Oh I slipped my mind about him.

🤔 Well he did make it to a CL final with B.Dortmund, has won more league titles/broken more records than K.De Bryune. Plus he has been B.Munich's main man season after title winning season. In my opinion that should be enough for a 96 without a CL 👑

15 minutes ago, GustavoSouza6765 said:

Any chance of a +2 for James Ward-Prowse in the England update?

I'd say no. Southampton's highest rated players are rated 89, they're 14th in the league and Ward-Prowse's stats aren't spectacular. It is rare for players not at a "top club" in a league to go from 88-90 in one go.

1 hour ago, Franklyn said:

Any risk to drop for Lacazette?

Not in the winter review imo, he's still a very good striker, just in a stinker of a team at the moment.

1 hour ago, ombarcagunners said:

Mason Greenwood to 82?

Defo getting a huge upgrade cos he's playing immensely, 82 seems plausible :) 

3 hours ago, GustavoSouza6765 said:

Although he's playing alright (good win for them against chelsea today) saints are in the bottom half of the table and 88 is probably right atm

10 hours ago, Aaaa said:

What do you guys think of milinko savic getting a 92 in summer if Lazio continue doing and possible is maddison to 91

I certainly think he would have done more than enough to earn a 92 by the Summer, if Lazio can keep their engine running. 

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Time to sell Diogo Dalot?

I would sell after the Winter review. 

14 hours ago, GustavoSouza6765 said:

A +1 would make more sense, he's having a brilliant individual season (averaging a score of 7.00-8.00 in as many games). However it would be difficult for him to rise to 90 or ever over 90 as long as he plays for one of the weaker sides.

Although a move to a bigger/better performing club can possible get him up to a 90 sooner (and regular apps with the National side too). As was mentioned before not too many players of the weaker sides go above/reach to a 89-90 level. 

It's a real shame for JWP (25) that he's still playing for SH because his talent can be utilized much better at a club like MU, LC or even at Chelsea. 

11 hours ago, dutza90 said:

Hey guys!

What do you think of Partey and  Moussa Sissoko getting a +1 this review? 

T.Partey, yes. 

M.Sissoko-No :)TH have had a slow start, and are only now starting to perform much better with Mou's appointment. 

12 hours ago, Franklyn said:

Any risk to drop for Lacazette?

I wouldn't think so, too premature right now. Maybe there is a risk in the Summer: depending on where Arsenal ends up/how many goals he scores by the end of the season. 

11 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

3 More reviewed German Clubs Below

Res-Dort-Hert-Mainz2.png

Each Club Sm Reviewed tells it's own story. How Boetius with 1,381 mins out of possible 1,440 mins didn't get a rise and Klunter is almost an identical miss. The 0% line at Dortmund may be way off while the other 2 were 'not too bad. But so few rises at so many clubs throughout this Big5 review does illustrate how Lazy SM have been, to my mind anyway. 

Ps I have a number of Premiership Clubs done but think it would be better to update them with todays Boxing Day minutes tomorrow for better accuracy. Thanks to All and hope christmas time is giving U all a great time so far.

Dilrosun is rated 85, and he's worth 5M

56 minutes ago, alfredobe90 said:

Any chance of a +2 for Alexander-Arnold? A +1 rise to 92 seems pretty low with the quality and the consistency of his performances during the last two seasons

+1 now and another in the summer when Liverpool win the league. A CL as well and he could get a +2 in the summer to 94. I think a +2 now is too big a jump for SM however much deserved.

1 hour ago, johncrow jr said:

did Gladback get missed or are they getting done tomorrow?

Seems they've already started La Liga. Would be absurd if Gladbach didn't get any more rises, however not surprising with the way the review has gone. For Denis Zakaria in particular to miss out is ridiculous. 2000+ minutes in all competitions, the only game he missed was due to a yellow suspension, starter for country where they won four of their six European qualifiers and at a club in the top two in their league, and they're trying to say that isn't worth of a +1 from 88 to 89? Seems ridiculous that they've only touched one Gladbach player but them starting La Liga doesn't make me confident that they'll finish Gladbach off.