Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 1/18/2020 at 9:56 AM, Gumball said:

Oh yes. Far and away the best CB in the game. There is no disputing it. And with Ramos still sitting on 95, VVD should rise to 96 to show just exactly who is the number 1 CB. Both of them being the same rating would be just plain silly

On 1/18/2020 at 12:44 PM, Gumball said:

Forget the future my friends. Forget the past. The time is now. Get to living in the present. A players current standing in the game should be reflected in his rating. We're talking about a footballer who if it wasn't for, maybe the greatest of all time Lionel Messi, if it wasn't for him, VVD would have won a Ballon D'or. When was the last time a CB was even considered for that award? He's in a league of his own and it should be duly reflected

On 1/18/2020 at 12:51 PM, Gumball said:

Wow. Just checked out the Ballon D'or on wiki. In the last 20 odd years! Only 3 other defenders have finished in the top 3 in it. Cannavaro, Maldini and Roberto Carlos. Wow. This is the company VVD is in.

Have to agree with all this - he's easily the best at the moment.  LFC smashing it too, I think he'd deserve a rise based on the likes of De Ligt rising etc this review.

I know 96 is high but no one can say he doesn't deserve that rating on performances.

I wish I had him in the game, but deserves a rise IMO.

26 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

The two are good potentials plus u get auba who isn’t gonna drop. Mane on other hand will rise this winter. Better mid to long term as the youth are gamble as always :) 

I see. I misinterpret the meaning 😅

1 hour ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Have to agree with all this - he's easily the best at the moment.  LFC smashing it too, I think he'd deserve a rise based on the likes of De Ligt rising etc this review.

I know 96 is high but no one can say he doesn't deserve that rating on performances.

I wish I had him in the game, but deserves a rise IMO.

Guys. No disrespect. I have been playing the game for looooong time. The higher the rating the less it should fluctuate. The rating is based more on achievements and accolades. And not just one two good seasons in both which he didn’t win the league. The other thing swaying some people is that he came from nowhere with his progress - celtic Southampton and then being very good. Whereas Ramos has been consistent and played at the highest level for most of his career. He cannot just drop because Madrid had a bad season last year! Again in line with volatility of higher ratings. They don’t just yo yo!

28 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

964D5D8C-194A-4DF2-BB90-8475FC687998.thumb.jpeg.5d9904fca25cbed866d4995fb50c9014.jpegC4B693E7-B3D4-4029-AA1A-78E5E1E9ABD9.jpeg.668f09abce747cc9d4a7f5aca987ace5.jpeg

Ridiculous! 

He is no Vidic, Rio, Terry... hype. At a club that has been starved of CBs for almost 30 years.  Their best in prem era was Hyppia.  Next best probably someone like Daniel agger or phil babb Lol. He is soooo hyped.  His ratings cannot keep swinging up just because lpool are a better team than the trash they have been for 30 years. Please 

12 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

Guys. No disrespect. I have been playing the game for looooong time. The higher the rating the less it should fluctuate. The rating is based more on achievements and accolades. And not just one two good seasons in both which he didn’t win the league. The other thing swaying some people is that he came from nowhere with his progress - celtic Southampton and then being very good. Whereas Ramos has been consistent and played at the highest level for most of his career. He cannot just drop because Madrid had a bad season last year! Again in line with volatility of higher ratings. They don’t just yo yo!

We know how the game is played soft lad! 

We disagree with you! 

Pipe down!

10 minutes ago, hoochy koochy said:

He is no Vidic, Rio, Terry... hype. At a club that has been starved of CBs for almost 30 years.  

He’s better than all of them, don’t think it’s even debatable. 

He has no weakness! 

42 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

We disagree with you! 

Pipe down!

He has no weakness! 

Hahahahaha he is not on Vidics level, come back when hes won 5 prem titles

46 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

We disagree with you! 

Pipe down!

He has no weakness! 

Jeez when did you start watching football, last year? He's good but you're comparing him to players who were at the level vvd is currently at for hundreds and hundreds of games. Ramos for example has been one of the best cbs in the world since 2009 or 2010, van djiks been at that level for 18 months ffs 😂😂😂

Weekend Updated Premiership (Top Clubs downward) Below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,937  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Southam-New-Eve-Ars-Tott1.png

Should be Arsenal 10th! Watch-out for the red boxes please, make your decisions on these on your own views. Swanseajack was correct about the 85 in the championship and the tardiness of SM to give really good players the realy good ratings they deserve. They are the opposite of Dynamic ie SM = Slow Motion! 

Thanks for your interest and support, much appreciated as always, more premiership tomorrow and hopefully SM will catch up this week, so we can move on...Socca

Good lord. Nobody is comparing VVD to Ramos career wise. The comparison is there in relation to their ratings regarding this game! The comparison is in this time frame. Not 5 years ago! Who is the best currently. People pulling names out of the hat. All guys who were never in the running for the ballon D'or. All guys who only lined up beside some of the worlds best CB also at the time. Who's Van Dijk got beside him? Oh yeah but reading this thread you'd be led to believe Van Dijk is alright but Matip was carrying him! Incredible.

On a side note, i'd just like to say how fantastic it is to see Man utd supporters living in the past. They've criticised Liverpool supporters about it for years! And here they are pulling rio's and vidic's out of their time machine! One guy went so far back in time, he pulled Phil Babb into the conversation. This surely is a guy who inflates his reebok pumps before he leaves the house! Don't forget the Huey Lewis and the news next time you go on a road trip lads

On 1/18/2020 at 1:28 PM, tupac_healy said:

There is no disputing it because???? Because you said so????? Well glad that's all over and done with then..... honestly

Awwww 'Tupac', awwww buddy. You didn't enjoy his showing yesterday sure you didn't? Awww cheer up mate. Tell you what, why don't you bust out that clip of the time Pogba passed the ball against wolves, and treat yourself to a hand shandy. Blow off some steam mate!

On 1/19/2020 at 6:54 PM, Rafter said:

Hi All,

Just looking ahead to the Netherlands rating's what do you predict for Myron Boadu and Donyell Malen?

Myron Boadu (+2) and Donyell Malen (+1)

Anyone else I should be singing before these changes?

You could try and sign: Perr Schurrs, Calvin Stengs and Sergio Dest.

On 1/19/2020 at 8:05 PM, Hfazil said:

Leno, Joe Gomez, Lindelof to rise?

How much will David Silva drop by?

I think the CB's will rise.

I don't think Leno will rise (he doesn't even make it on to Socca spreadsheet), but that's no real surprise with Arsenal sitting where they are. :)

12 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Swap Koke for Pogba? 

I would do the swap..... Pogba is still at the peak of his powers as a footballer, and younger than Koke.

With less drama and more hard work on the field - Pogba can still become one of the best performing midfielders of recent times. 

Edited by Milanista1

29 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Good lord. Nobody is comparing VVD to Ramos career wise. The comparison is there in relation to their ratings regarding this game! The comparison is in this time frame. Not 5 years ago! Who is the best currently. People pulling names out of the hat. All guys who were never in the running for the ballon D'or. All guys who only lined up beside some of the worlds best CB also at the time. Who's Van Dijk got beside him? Oh yeah but reading this thread you'd be led to believe Van Dijk is alright but Matip was carrying him! Incredible.

On a side note, i'd just like to say how fantastic it is to see Man utd supporters living in the past. They've criticised Liverpool supporters about it for years! And here they are pulling rio's and vidic's out of their time machine! One guy went so far back in time, he pulled Phil Babb into the conversation. This surely is a guy who inflates his reebok pumps before he leaves the house! Don't forget the Huey Lewis and the news next time you go on a road trip lads

The whole point of the rating system and this thread is to compare current players with the best of the best since SM was created so we can predict rating changes. If you don't like that maybe don't talk on a thread based around predictions....? 

Should ratings be given out more generously because the quality in a certain position has dropped so there's a bigger gap between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc or should it be done like every other position? Next you'll be saying Salah deserves 98

Also, did I say matip carried vvd? I said he was Liverpools best defender till he got injured, stop being an idiot who twists words to suit there agenda 

without messi, VDD would have won the Ballon D'or, he is stronger than ramos thiago silva etc at their peak ( who have never reached the top 5 ballon d'or during 1 season )

liverpool will surely win PL + CL, so he will finish again top 3 ballon d'or

32 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

The whole point of the rating system and this thread is to compare current players with the best of the best since SM was created so we can predict rating changes. If you don't like that maybe don't talk on a thread based around predictions....? 

Should ratings be given out more generously because the quality in a certain position has dropped so there's a bigger gap between 1st, 2nd, 3rd, etc or should it be done like every other position? Next you'll be saying Salah deserves 98

Also, did I say matip carried vvd? I said he was Liverpools best defender till he got injured, stop being an idiot who twists words to suit there agenda 

Ah Robbo, it's a wonder that it wasn't Matip nominated for the Ballon D'or eh? "Van Dijk, best centre back in the world?? He's not even the best centre back in Liverpool!!". And you say i'm being an idiot??!! come on now mate! Don't talk about having an agenda in this. You're an Everton supporter!

4 hours ago, animattion said:

Hahahahaha he is not on Vidics level, come back when hes won 5 prem titles

Wow, you generally can't believe that! Haha

If you think Vidic was as good as VVD, that is one of the weirdest things I've read for a while! 

Vidic was better at getting sent off though!

4 hours ago, RobboEFC said:

Jeez when did you start watching football, last year? He's good but you're comparing him to players who were at the level vvd is currently at for hundreds and hundreds of games. Ramos for example has been one of the best cbs in the world since 2009 or 2010, van djiks been at that level for 18 months ffs 😂😂😂

"Jeez" - No

Ramos is a very bad example.  You're judging players on what they won, rather than how good they actually were.  Look at Ramos' red card stats - he was a liability, even at his best.  VVD doesn't have a weakness.

In terms of Sm, sure it takes time to get massive ratings, hence why I'd not talking about a big rise. I'm saying he deserves to go up one & he's clearly the best now - that should be reflected.

Oh I get it - "EFC"  -Bitter! :D:D:D:D

If you think Vidic was as good as VVD, that is one of the weirdest things I've read for a while! 

"Jeez" - No

Ramos is a very bad example.  You're judging players on what they won, rather than how good they actually were.  Look at Ramos' red card stats - he was a liability, even at his best.  VVD doesn't have a weakness.

In terms of Sm, sure it takes time to get massive ratings, hence why I'd not talking about a big rise. I'm saying he deserves to go up one & he's clearly the best now - that should be reflected.

There's no doubt VVD is a great defender in his own right (probably the best in the world right now). But until he has a  major cup or two under his belt - I really don't think he deserves a (premature) rise right now in this review.

I must  admit N.Vidic and S.Ramos aren't the best behaved defenders to have graced the field, but it still didn't stop them wining silverware as their team's Captain over the years. 

"VVD doesn't have a weakness". Come on now mate let's not take Sami Hyypia's words too literally, (you beat a mid-table, weakened Man United side, who were missing Rash, Mc' tominay and Pogba whereas Pool were more or less at full 💪strength.

Whoscored.com lists VVD's weaknesses as being only his Tackling. 😁 I reckon his profile needs updating (asap), to include "No significant weaknesses". :) 

According to R.Babel VVD does have a weakness, yet RB won't mention it. I reckon it's his lack of concentration (defensively at times), but what great defender doesn't have those moments..

Edited by Milanista1

4 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:
4 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

There's no doubt VVD is a great defender in his own right (probably the best in the world right now). But until he has a few more cups under his belt - I really don't think he deserves a (premature) rise this review.

I admit N.Vidic and S.Ramos aren't the best behaved defenders to grace the field, but it still didn't stop them wining silverware as their team's Captain over the years. 

"VVD doesn't have a weakness". Come on now mate let's not take Sami Hyypia's words too literally, (you beat a mid-table, weakened Man United side who were missing Rash, Mc' tominay and Pogba whereas Pool were more or less at full 💪strength.

Whoscored.com lists VVD's weaknesses as being his Tackling. 😁 I reckon his profile needs updating (asap), to include "No significant weaknesses". :)

According to R.Babel VVD does have a weakness, yet RB won't mention it. I reckon it's a lack of concentration (defensively at times), but what great defender doesn't have those moments. 

If you don’t think he should rise that’s absolutely fine, I disagree. 

I’m talking about a player not a team. Trophies are team related. Shearer was a great player, never won anything really. 

Van has proved it by lifting trophies though.

Yes let’s listen to Ryan Babel - lol 

Concentration? Come on, his performances speak for themselves. 

Concentration is such a baffling thing to say. Don’t have a clue why you’d say that having watched him since being at LFC. 

Pssssttt...*don't mention Fernando Torres*...

27 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

There's no doubt VVD is a great defender in his own right (probably the best in the world right now). But until he has a  major cup or two under his belt

He has two.... ;-D

2 minutes ago, Islelovesoccer said:

If you don’t think he should rise that’s absolutely fine, I disagree. 

I’m talking about a player not a team. Trophies are team related. Shearer was a great player, never won anything really. 

Van has proved it by lifting trophies though.

Whats a weakness of his then? 

Even with the possibility of most of Pool rising, (soon enough) I still don't think VVD should rise . For him to go 👆to a 96 is too generous because he is yet to even lift the PL title (yet), when he does that, then I won't debate with you's about a +1 for him.

When you can find your 👓 - I have stated that VVD's weakness is at times his lack of defensive concentration.