Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, ProfeQuintero said:

VVD us the best CB currently.  Period.  Any argument against is silly.

I 100% agree with you on this. And I'm not gonna argue about it.

I'm just debating with those who reckon he has "no weakness" and should (possibly be) fast tracked to a 96 without yet lifting the PL title.

Although, if the likes of KDB get up to 96 this review - then it would only seem fair for VVD to rise as well. :)

3 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

You think Babel is a LFC legend?  Don't talk rubbish. Your taking his mention too seriously. I didn't mean it literally that's why I put a smile right next to it!

Imagine listening to Babel on defending.  Jesus Christ, you're embarrassing yourself here!

Like I said Ryan Van Basten 🤣 has first experience playing against VVD, so therefore I reckoned he may know better as a Striker, (as I'm sure they are trained to also find flaws in the oppositions defense), oops sorry my mistake.. :)

OK, that's good to know you understand that, you're right it wasn't rocket science. Glad you've realised that.

He's doesn't have a weakness, other than he's human and will make a rare mistake - like anyone.  But in terms of qualities as a player, hard to find a weakness. I agree!

Nope, no weaknesses after winning PFA player of the season, winning CL, being the leader in the best defence in Europe last season.  Coming 2nd to Messi in Ballon d'Or.  Have you seen LFCs run of clean sheets recently.  Have you seen Van Dijks pace, power, ability in the air, composure, passing range, leadership... I could go on and on.  "No weaknesses" (I just don't like that term). 

I should give up, as this is silly - it's just obvious!

Oh please stop being such a Pool (I mean a fool) 😁 by listing VVD's career achievements, as I am already aware of them (sent a link 🔗to Mr Gumball) as I was stating there was no PL title listed on it (yet).

I reckon that u probably know the size of VVD's shoes, boxers, and the length of his toe nails as well 😂... 

(no offense intended to any "less annoying" Liverpool fans).

Peace and good day to you Islelovesoccer. 

3 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Oh please stop being such a Pool (I mean a fool) 😁 by listing VVD's career achievements, as I am already aware of them (sent a link 🔗to Mr Gumball) as I was stating there was no PL title listed on it (yet).

I reckon that u probably know the size of VVD's shoes, boxers, and the length of his toe nails as well 😂... 

(no offense intended to any "less annoying" Liverpool fans).

Peace and good day to you Islelovesoccer. 

Yes your post was so peaceful calling me a fool! 😂

I’m at peace that VVD is the best CB ive ever seen play the game the last 30 years or so - yes! 

Have a good day! 

Latest Updated Premiership table Below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Chel-Leic-Man-C4.png

The final one I think even tho there are more mid-week games to come, should be sufficient to catch the SM predictions anyway which is the main thing. Again the RED BOXES are just stats based and SM do them mostly on Performances that incline them to a yea or Nay. Will move on now as planned. Thanks for the interest and support for which I am grateful. Should have something more for u tomorrow.

The above clubs went thru SWiki this morning so should be up and on SM in about the usual 4/5days.

Cheers Socca

5 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

I’m at peace that VVD is the best CB ive ever seen play the game the last 30 years or so - yes! 

Have a good day! 

You took one word and ignored the rest of my post (bravo 👋).🤣

I'm sorry for ruining your sensitive cup of🍵there. I just thought it'd be a more fitting word to use as it rhymes with Pool. I did put a big grin 😁 next to it because I meant it in a jesting way. 

And it was only after you more or less tried to offend me 3 times on the post before, which I was responding to: your words - "Don't talk rubbish", "You're embarrassing yourself here"!, and "I should give up, as this is silly - it's just obvious"- making me seem like a half-wit just because I made a decent point. 

And I'm the one who's "embarrassing myself". :)

oussama idrissi, player of az alkmaar(second of the league) 19 match. 10 goals and 2 assist- rating 85 how many can get?

and koopmeiners 19 match too 7goals and 1 assis- rating 85

On 12/26/2019 at 9:04 AM, Real Xabi said:

I don’t think Hakimi will ever be 92 in SM, unless 1 of 2 things happen: 1) Madrid sell him to Dortmund and they win the league next season with him starting all games, or 2) he goes back to Madrid and a major injury to Carvajal makes him the starter and they win the league.

Hakimi’s ceiling right now is 91 but he’s a dual threat on both wings, so he’s very valuable.  But I don’t think SM values non-strikers as highly, just look at Carvajal, 92 after winning multiple champions leagues (and 1 LaLiga in the midst of that)

So, #2 seems very likely (not the injury to Carvajal) with Odriozola loaned out even though Real Madrid were playing a 3rd division team in the Copa del Rey and Carvajal is suspended for the LaLiga game in the weekend.  

More than likely, Odriozola will be sold this summer and Hakimi will come back to Madrid to sub in for Carvajal or start at RWB/LWB when Zidane plays with the 3 in the back.

4 hours ago, Islelovesoccer said:

Have a good day! 

Wow. Didn’t know liverpool tv was open to subscription from thirty years ago. 

or are you talking about the VHS collection? Yawn...

21 hours ago, tupac_healy said:

All that talk, and you say nothing.... again, I ask you (for the last time) VVD is the best CB in the world and it's not up for debate, because you said so.....

Why? Stop going on about his stats and the Utd match etc, try STICKING TO THE SUBJECT WHICH IS WHY IS IT NOT UP FOR DEBATE BECAUSE YOU SAID SO....  what makes you the final decision on who is the best CB in the world, THATS the subject 

Common sense dictates what is or isn't up for debate. Common sense. Anyone who would argue against VVD being the best CB in the game right now would be being argumentative just for the sake of it, or a moron, or both, and wouldn't be worth debating with. Thus, there is no debate.

23 minutes ago, Gumball said:

Common sense dictates what is or isn't up for debate. Common sense. Anyone who would argue against VVD being the best CB in the game right now would be being argumentative just for the sake of it, or a moron, or both, and wouldn't be worth debating with. Thus, there is no debate.

According to you..... unfortunately for you you are wrong, that is not an opinion, that is a fact....

There are plenty of people out there that don't believe VVD is the best CB in the world right now and those people are entirely entitled  to their opinion.... 

Thus, as  matter of FACT there simply IS an argument to be had, weather you like it or not...

You are simply, wrong 

11 minutes ago, tupac_healy said:

According to you..... unfortunately for you you are wrong, that is not an opinion, that is a fact....

There are plenty of people out there that don't believe VVD is the best CB in the world right now and those people are entirely entitled  to their opinion.... 

Thus, as  matter of FACT there simply IS an argument to be had, weather you like it or not...

You are simply, wrong 

Wow you are insecure. Tell you what mate. Seems like you're an expert on arguments and you like an argument clearly, and you wouldn't want to be seen to 'lose' one on the internet so i'm going to walk away and let you have this. You clearly need it. Congrats mate. The sun has got his hat on again.