Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

1 hour ago, hesselink said:

Koke for results, Rodri for future (trade).

Agree with above 

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Midfield - I have Fabinho, De Bruyne, Pogba (Who should leave?)

Attack - I have Wener, Dybala, Icardi, Firmino ( Who should leave?)

I'd get rid of Pogba as KDB is imperative for man citys midfield and Fabinho is playing well as part of an incredible liverpool side + pogba doesn't seem arsed about man united anymore.

Attack i'd lose  icardi personally, can only play F(C), werner is younger, dybala is more versatile and at a better team and firmino is part of arguably europes most deadly attacks at the  moment!

On 1/4/2020 at 3:25 AM, Rafter said:

I have been offered Wanyama/ aurier/ winks for Herrera(PSG) should I take winks or just leave the deal?

will sander berge rise ?

I prefer winks

18 hours ago, MFarhan said:

I have been offered Chiesa for my Mahrez. Should I accept?

Really tempting offer. Mahrez performs far better this season compared to previous. With that kind of performance, he will get 92 (maybe not in this review). Chiesa himself is a very promising player. Hard to say but thinking long term I will choose chiesa (he is also more versatile at this moment)

11 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rodri or Koke? 

Koke for me

1 hour ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

De bruyne is out of question, must keep him. Fabinho will be 93. Pogba's future still uncertain, so for now maybe get rid of pogba

Icardi for me. Scoring a lot golas but unfortunately in ligue 1

5 minutes ago, Toby S said:

Do you guys think aguero and modric will keep their ratings?

I personally feel Aguero will keep 95 and modric will drop to 94 but keen to see what you all think!

Same thought as you, aguero will stay and modric will probably get -1

22 hours ago, jlammy said:

Rodri or Koke? 

Koke - Short term

Rodri - Long term

13 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

It's gotta be Pogba. I sold him 3 SM seasons ago and have not looked back!

Icardi is doing well in Ligue 1 but he is playing in the weakest of the leagues, therefore I would show him the exit. Add to that PSG are probably going to buy him after his loan spell expires on 30/06/2020 - he will probably end his competitive career there (much like Cavani). 

11 hours ago, Toby S said:

I personally feel Aguero will keep 95 and modric will drop to 94 but keen to see what you all think!

Much like others are saying:

Aguero: I think Aguero has done enough to stay. 

Modric:

Luka has not really been himself for like 2 seasons now, and add to that he has lost game-time/been replaced by F.Valverde - he could certainly drop to 94. 

Hey Toby I wouldn't say you have to sell Luka asap - unless he already has a decent replacement in place for him, and are already packed in the midfield area.

Though at a rating 94/93 Modric is still a "very good", every game rotational player to have in your team. It's just a shame he's declined so quickly after winning the Ballon D'Or. 

2 hours ago, Toby S said:

Aguero will stay at 95.
Modric HAS to drop at least to 94, even though I wouldn't be surprised with a -2 since he already deserved a drop in the summer and he's not a starter anymore in Real Madrid. Anyway, if you have him in your team, you need to get rid of him as soon as possible.

9 hours ago, alfredobe90 said:

Aguero will stay at 95.
Modric HAS to drop at least to 94, even though I wouldn't be surprised with a -2 since he already deserved a drop in the summer and he's not a starter anymore in Real Madrid. Anyway, if you have him in your team, you need to get rid of him as soon as possible.

I disagree with selling L.Modric straight away as he can be useful as a rotational player for some managers who may not have the funds/ player availability to replace him right now.

16 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Surely ndidi should be in yellow? Deserves a 91 in the current leic team and the season individually and collectively they having. Of course urs is based on stats and not emotion :)

Hi hoochy, U are right again but I havent a lot of faith in SM 

6 hours ago, JOE GI said:

What do you prefer ?

A Player 87 rating and 92% condition

Or

A Player 82 rating and 100% condition

Hi JOE, Good advice given by forum and I agree whole heartedly, even if the 82 was an  85 I'd go with the higher rated. Fitness doesn't make a lot of difference but Skill Rating does.

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821, 822,823,824, 825   Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Norw-Shef-Shamp-Tott-Watf3.png

Watford doesn't look good, but I suppose at 19th place can you expect anything better? Sheffield Utd the opposite but just promoted so is expected. BUT Norwich in last place and plenty to choose. Bit rushed to get U this b4  6pm and get that feeling I've missed something....Thanks again for the interest & support, much appreciated as always 😀

Hey guys, 

After the Norwich City v Preston game - a striker to keep a look out for is Adam Idah (18).

I know It's still very early days but he's confident and quite talented (not on DB, yet). 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-7853529/amp/He-just-got-one-Norwich-starlet-Adam-Idah-set-Republic-Ireland-call-up.html

Edited by Milanista1
It seems BonesJTF96 beat me to it on the Found A Talent thread. :)

5 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Kane over KdeB for me, unless it's short term and KdeB gets a +1 to 96.

KdeB might be better, in my opinion anyway, but Kane has age on his side if you're looking long term.

Kane has age on his side? He is only 2 years younger. Disagree with statement above... difficult to compare the two players. KDB is the best player in the league, Kane is a top striker. All comes down to need of the team. 

4 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Kane has age on his side? He is only 2 years younger. Disagree with statement above... difficult to compare the two players. KDB is the best player in the league, Kane is a top striker. All comes down to need of the team. 

That's exactly the point, he's younger. Two years is about 6 seasons in SM. If you're in a competitive league once a player hits 29/30 it becomes difficult to move them on.

On 4/8/2017 at 11:55 AM, Sir Rahul said:

TURKEY SUPER LIG

Basaksehir:

Caicara +1 to 88

Clichy +1 to 88

Gunok +2 to 87

Crivelli +1 to 87

Kahveci +1 to 87

Epureanu +1 to 87

Tekdemir +1 to 86

Ponck +3 to 85

Gulbrandsen +1 to 85

Aleksic +1 to 85

Babacan -1 to 85

Jojic -1 to 84

Azubuike +3 to 83

Fenerbahce:

Rami -1 to 88

Tufan +2 to 87

Muriqi +2 to 87

Zanka +1 to 87

Dirar +1 to 87

Bayindir +4 to 86

Jailson +1 to 86

Turuc +1 to 86

Belozoglu +1 to 86

Arslan -1 to 86

Cigerci +2 to 85

Potuk -1 to 85

Ekici -1 to 84

Kadioglu +2 to 82

Besiktas:

Erkin +1 to 88

Hutchinson +1 to 87

Rebocho +1 to 86

Tokoz +2 to 84

Nayir +3 to 83

Yalcin +4 to 82

Boyd +2 to 82

Yuvakuran +2 to 77

Galatasaray:

Nagatomo +1 to 88

Maicon -1 to 87

Marcao +3 to 86

Bayram +3 to 86

Luyindama +1 to 86

Donk +2 to 85

Buyuk +1 to 85

Calik +1 to 84

Best Of England List:-

Bestof-England-A.png

Bestof-England2019-Dec-B.png

The above list includes West Ham below to complete the English Review. SM should be over their holiday's now and probably complete Spain by start of next week and onto England by next Monday (hopefully). In the meantime I'll have a look at Spain and see If any Spanish Clubs need updating and then where SM are at next Monday.

Last-Engl-Wham.png

Maybe the BIG5 is soon to be finished and I can enter into my spreadsheet analysis phase after a bit of a rest. Cheers Socca...

22 hours ago, Barrow173 said:

Harry Kane + olmo or kdb?

I believe it really comes down to which area of your team could do with strengthening. 

If it's your Foward-Attack then choose H.Kane + D.Olmo, but if it's your midfield then choose KDB - one of the best (if not the best) midfielder in World football. 

3 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Jose Gaya or Lucas Hernandez

Lucas Hernandez only has 6 apps this season, so I believe we are yet to see the best of him at BM.

L.Hernandez is now back training (after near 3 months out). He plays for the stronger side, is younger, and is the more versatile defender.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bavarianfootballworks.com/platform/amp/2020/1/5/21050360/bayern-munich-injury-update-lucas-hernandez-back-serge-gnabry-achilles-hurt

Luckily for those managers who have S.Gnabry:

He wasn't injured earlier on at the start of the season, which would have dwindled his chances of a +1. 

Hi, tough game world, Gabriel Pires (Benfica) 88 Sir Raul thinks +1 on review, OR

Marc Roca recently given +1 to 89 at Espanyol 23 yr old

Which has the better future? higher rated youngster at poor team or older player at league topping team?

Edited by Id rather be in SW19
to make clearer