Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

4 minutes ago, KYQS said:

The deal for which I sold Umtiti for Rice has already been completed :)

The deal which I swapped my Leroy Sane for Hakimi has been accepted.

And my Joao Felix for either Haland or Tonali is an idea I haven’t yet acted on.

Thanks to you all of you who have already responded, by the way.

I have a very young team and I guess I came up with these deals thinking about the future and long term development of these players. Perhaps that was worth mentioning :)

You’ve had a shocker mate

I would’ve thought those deals weren’t so bad...

Umtiti is 26 and on the decline, this is indicated by his rating decrease.

I mean Hakimi is playing very well consistently at Dortmund and could very likely replace Carvajal or Marcelo when he returns to Real Madrid. Surely Hakimi at only 21 still has development in him and is 3 years younger than Sané.

And Joao Felix is struggling quite a lot, whilst Haland has hit the ground running. Could somebody in that case please  explain why these deals are so bad?

1 hour ago, KYQS said:

The deal for which I sold Umtiti for Rice has already been completed :)

The deal which I swapped my Leroy Sane for Hakimi has been accepted.

And my Joao Felix for either Haland or Tonali is an idea I haven’t yet acted on.

Oh, I'd cancel the Hakimi deal and go in for Haaland then. Hakimi would be competing with F.Mendy, Marcelo and Carvajal to play. Mendy and Carvajal aren't easy to bench. While he could develop really well since he's only 21 the same can be said of Sane, I think in a few seasons he will be Citys best forward

When the Rice transfer ban expires ask in here who to go for

23 hours ago, Yuasa said:

Werner or lewansowski?

Short-term: R.Lewandowski.

Long-term: T.Werner. 

8 hours ago, TrickyDave said:

would you sign auba now then, or is he in freefall?

Wouldn't be a bad idea to sign him - his rating should remain stable (for now) at Arsenal.

And as Nivea (smartly) made mention, that Auba has performed better than most of those players who are on a 95 - without much of a strong backing behind him as those other players who are currently at a 95.

7 hours ago, congola said:

whats everyones though on maddison? whats his rating potential?

do he have enough talent to go 93 in the future, i dont see anyone apart form MUFC being able to afford him.

I think Maddison is a great long-term option to have in your side.

His RP: 92+ (being English may work in his favour, and the fact that SM are a bit more generous these days). :)

Although to reach up to a such higher ratings he needs to be playing consistently well for a side which is (at least) challenging for 🏆 season after season. Whether that will be at L.City or not (I can't say), but according to my Uncle 👨 - L.City are not willing to sell him:

Nnhttps://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/maddison-not-for-sale/176056

(not to confuse anyone but B.Rodgers is not the uncle I was talking about).  😀

3 hours ago, KYQS said:

I do have to ask, despite the fact this probably isn’t the best thread, I know there is huge activity on this thread and I urgently need a response.

I did these deals that have been accepted or completed. I swapped my Umtiti for Declan Rice.

This deal sounds like its already done so I can't say much about it, expect that in the long run it's probably not a bad deal (depending on what happens with S.Umtiti).

My Leroy Sané for Achraf Hakimi. I would have waited to see how L.Sane performs once he returns back to action, b4 you considered swapping him. 

And lastly, I was thinking about offloading my Joao Felix for Haland or Tonali.

Haland has the ability and confidence to become a future star (much like J.Felix of last season).

Although this season J.Felix is looking more like a J.Pastore than a prime R.Kaka. We'll even so, he still needs more time to adapt to D.Simone's playing style. Therefore if you are willing to be patient with J.Felix - then keep him.

AGAIN, I know this isn’t the best thread to be posting this in, so I apologise, I just know the activity here is high and I need urgent responses :)

Opinions would be highly appreciated 

This is the perfect thread to ask such questions, we're all always happy to help. :)

1 hour ago, KYQS said:

Who says he's on the decline? SM. Who else though? He's had quite a few injuries of late, but don't forget he was a world cup winner only 18 months ago. 26 for a centre half is not a declining age either, he still hasn't peaked yet. The SM rating drop IMO was a complete joke.

1 hour ago, Sareum said:

You lads need to sort yourselves out with all this talk of VVD being the best centre back in Premier League history!?!?!

Take your heads for a wobble.  You’ve clearly forgotten about Titus Bramble.  

38 years old and still going strong 💪😁

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-liverpool-birmingham-transfers-17611467

I'll just leave these links here just in case you guys haven't yet picked up Jude Bellingham.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/11914609/jude-bellingham-manchester-united-offer-30m-for-birmingham-city-teenager

My uncle 🤵 made mention of him today (he's a bigger Man United fan than me). 

16 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-united-liverpool-birmingham-transfers-17611467

I'll just leave these links here just in case you guys haven't yet picked up Jude Bellingham.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.skysports.com/amp/football/news/11095/11914609/jude-bellingham-manchester-united-offer-30m-for-birmingham-city-teenager

My uncle 🤵 made mention of him today (he's a bigger Man United fan than me). 

Good match last night :)

3 hours ago, KYQS said:

I mean Hakimi is playing very well consistently at Dortmund and could very likely replace Carvajal or Marcelo when he returns to Real Madrid. Surely Hakimi at only 21 still has development in him and is 3 years younger than Sané.

And Joao Felix is struggling quite a lot, whilst Haland has hit the ground running. Could somebody in that case please  explain why these deals are so bad?

it doesn't matter mate as long as you're happy with those deals then kick on, i wouldn't sell Felix tho that kid is going straight to the top, just chose the wrong manager to take him there

Ziyech or Eriksen? Of course considering ratings and the little difference in age Eriksen is better. But considering what Eriksen has been playing recently and the uncertainty about where is going to I'm a little doubtful. Who would you prefer?

5 hours ago, nivea said:

Just realized suarez is 94 now, I thought he dropped from 96 to 95 😅

Yeah, suarez also didn't deserve the drop. Maybe his age also plays part to the drop. 

I agree aguero is still class and I can say auba is also still class considering aguero is suported by KDB, mahrez, silva, sterling, etc and auba is supported by.....(write whatever name you want and then ask yourself whether he is footballer or some kind of farmer) 

I’m mate it was harsh. I’m all for players who are past the best dropping. It’s fair. Like Ronaldo-1. Fair. He’s still great but not as good as his 99 

someone ever heard that is possible to buy a player from a team that has only 21 players? is happened in my GW, someone bought matip from a team without coach, i send report but no one did care of it and starting then i'm getting a lot of injury in my team. looks like some kind of cracking......

Denis Bouanga, keep or sell?

He's 87 rated and 25 years old, 7 goals and 3 assists this season but he already got a winter rise, do we reckon he could rise again In the summer? St. Etienne are currently 15th in the table..

Hi folks, I've had a look through the Eredivisie to look at some of the best risers in the league. This is based on pure stats (mostly a sense-check of whether someone is young and getting regular game time) so if someone with more knowledge of the league wants to come in and correct me on anything, please feel free to do so.

I'm doing this on my phone so my apologies for the poor formatting 😬😂

Evert Lindhorst - M C - 73 - VVV-Venlo

Amadou Ciss - M,AM,F C - 73 - Fortuna Sittard

Mats Knoester - D C - 70 - Heracles

Sven Botman - D C -  73 - Ajax (on loan at Heerenveen)

Maarten Paes - GK - 70 - Utrecht

Played 18 league games this season so far - great riser

Lutsharel Geertruida - D RC - 73 - Feyenoord

Mike Ndayashimiye - AM RL, F RLC - 70 - NEC Nijmegen (on loan at Willem II)

Vangelis Pavlidis - AM RLC - 80 - Willem II

Owen Wijndal -  D LC, DM M L - 78 - AZ Alkmaar

Lennart Czyborra - D,DM,M L - 73 - Atalanta (just bought from Heracles but I've included him anyway as he looks a good riser, and may be included in the review anyway)

Mats Köhlert - D,DM,M L, AM RL - 73 -. Willem II

Luis Sinisterra - AM F RLC - 80 - Feyenoord

Dani de Wit - M C, AM RLC - 78 - AZ Alkmaar

Calvin Stengs - AM RLC, F RL - 85 - AZ Alkmaar

Myron Boadu - AM RL, F RLC - 83 - AZ Alkmaar

Teun Koopmeiners - D,DM,M C - 85 - AZ Alkmaar

Che Nunnely - AM F RL - 76 - Willem II

Max Clark - D,DM,M L - 78 - Vitesse

A bit older than who I normally scout, but he's lowly rated, is getting a regular game and Liverpool are supposedly keeping tabs on him. Worth a punt.

Armando Obispo - D, DM C - 78 - PSV (on loan at Vitesse

Orestis Kiomourtzoglou -  DM,M,AM C - 78 - Heracles

Ibrahim Dresevic - D C - 80 - Heerenveen 

Mohammed Ihattaren - AM RLC, F RL - 82 - PSV

(got a rise in September but will rise again)

Joey Veerman - D,DM,M C - 76 - Heerenveen

Joel Asoro - F RLC - 78 - Swansea (on loan at Groningen)

Azor Matusiwa - D R,DM,M RC -. 76 - Groningen

Crysensio Summerville - AM F RL - 70 - Feyenoord (on loan at Den Haag)

Michal Sadilek - M AM C - 76 - PSV

Cody Gakpo - AM RL, F RLC - 78 - PSV

Sergino Dest - D,DM,M RL - 82 - Ajax

(just got a rise in Dec so unlikely to rise again - may get a minimal rise. Not someone to buy for short-term profit but good for longer term)

Lisandro Martinez - D LC,DM C - 85 - Ajax

Perr Schuurs - D,DM C - 80 -: Ajax

51 minutes ago, Fraser said:

Hi folks, I've had a look through the Eredivisie to look at some of the best risers in the league. This is based on pure stats (mostly a sense-check of whether someone is young and getting regular game time) so if someone with more knowledge of the league wants to come in and correct me on anything, please feel free to do so.

Sven Botman - D C -  73 - Ajax (on loan at Heerenveen)

Played 18 league games this season so far - great riser

Lennart Czyborra - D,DM,M L - 73 - Atalanta (just bought from Heracles but I've included him anyway as he looks a good riser, and may be included in the review anyway)

A bit older than who I normally scout, but he's lowly rated, is getting a regular game and Liverpool are supposedly keeping tabs on him. Worth a punt.

(got a rise in September but will rise again)

(just got a rise in Dec so unlikely to rise again - may get a minimal rise. Not someone to buy for short-term profit but good for longer term)

Excellent information mate 👍🏻  Cheers

12 hours ago, KYQS said:

I won't say it is bad but highly risky. I think umtiti getting -1 is due to injury, not lacking of skill. His age is irrelevant because usually up until 30 is still considered prime. 

Umtiti also plays for far better team and plays in UCL while declan's team still has a really big question mark whether west ham can stay in epl, let alone competing for trophies.

Right now maybe umtiti is not barca's first choice but I think barca won't sell him because pique is aging, unless barca buys new and better CB.

Same case with sane, injury. We don't know how he will play post-injury but if he had been healthy, I believe he is in race to 93.

For joao felix, I think it is a matter of preference. He is good and haaland also good so haaland will get to 90 eventually but after that, who knows. Rating 90 and above is on different realm compared to 80-ish

10 hours ago, Aaaa said:

Oyarzabal or ousemane dembele?? Who would be a better buy

Right now oryazabal is more consistent. Dembele needs to work with injury and his attitude

8 hours ago, Troianos77 said:

Ziyech or Eriksen? Of course considering ratings and the little difference in age Eriksen is better. But considering what Eriksen has been playing recently and the uncertainty about where is going to I'm a little doubtful. Who would you prefer?

I won't be surprised anymore is eriksen get -1, lack of game time so worse performance compared to last season. If you are OK with the possivility of him getting -1, then I think eriksen still better option 

7 hours ago, AlfonDaddy said:

I’m mate it was harsh. I’m all for players who are past the best dropping. It’s fair. Like Ronaldo-1. Fair. He’s still great but not as good as his 99 

👍

4 hours ago, oronzodd said:

someone ever heard that is possible to buy a player from a team that has only 21 players? is happened in my GW, someone bought matip from a team without coach, i send report but no one did care of it and starting then i'm getting a lot of injury in my team. looks like some kind of cracking......

Maybe involving player exchange in the deal?

36 minutes ago, nivea said:

I won't say it is bad but highly risky. I think umtiti getting -1 is due to injury, not lacking of skill. His age is irrelevant because usually up until 30 is still considered prime. 

Umtiti also plays for far better team and plays in UCL while declan's team still has a really big question mark whether west ham can stay in epl, let alone competing for trophies.

Right now maybe umtiti is not barca's first choice but I think barca won't sell him because pique is aging, unless barca buys new and better CB.

Same case with sane, injury. We don't know how he will play post-injury but if he had been healthy, I believe he is in race to 93.

For joao felix, I think it is a matter of preference. He is good and haaland also good so haaland will get to 90 eventually but after that, who knows. Rating 90 and above is on different realm compared to 80-ish

Right now oryazabal is more consistent. Dembele needs to work with injury and his attitude

I won't be surprised anymore is eriksen get -1, lack of game time so worse performance compared to last season. If you are OK with the possivility of him getting -1, then I think eriksen still better option 

👍

Maybe involving player exchange in the deal?

Umtiti was a starter in Setien first match...

3 hours ago, Fraser said:

- D C -  73 - Ajax (on loan at Heerenveen)

I'd keep them all till the Eredivisie had been reviewed as they should all rise a little bit. However I have highlighted the ones id keep until the start of next season to see if they'd get moves to other clubs or continue playing till the end of this season.

Michael Sadilek had been dropped in recent weeks before xmas, if he can get back into the starting lineup between now and the end of the season you could certainly consider keeping him. 

Other players worthy of a mention are Danilho Doekhi, Abdou Harroui and Bryan Smeets. 

16 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Netherlands Predictions Below (Only 2 clubs at the moment):-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

PSVAZ-A1.png

Wow I didn't realize how long this took to do from start ie create the structure, calibrate the formula's for the club then the players. Finally finished the structure 2hours ago and it only left enough time to populate and input 2 clubs but should be quicker tomorrow,. Note Stengs and Myron Boadu got rises just a month or so ago so SM might ignore them both.

I also have to point out that as Netherlands & all the above are completely new I don't actually know where the all-important 0%percentage line is. That isa crucial part of the calibration and I have hopefully got it as close as i can without having 9years of data and reviews to go by. I have tried to make it that the 0%line is "well in hand" so that it will fall on the lower safer side, but we will have to see. It's exciting starting something new but takes a lot longer. More tomorrow, thanks again everybody... Cheers Socca

Ps I hope all this arguing will subside very soon and we can get back to everybody being friendly to each other again .... Please 🤐  

No Liverpool predictions?

6 hours ago, animattion said:

No Liverpool predictions?

No Sorry they would all be RED BOXES or older or over 89 etc see Red Paragraph paragraph- (but Gomez must have a chance now and then most of them Henderson etc etc.

BTW Swiki today had Stoke, Luton, Barnsley, Wigan going thru which strangely must mean Championship next and I didn't see Liverpool etc etc yet? I Possibly missed them.

More Recent reviews which at least think may be completed now:-

Res-Ars-Sh-Utd4.png

2 horas atrás, Soccahappy disse:

Não, desculpe, todos eles devem CAIXAS VERMELHAS ou mais velhos ou acima de 89 anos, etc, consulte o Parágrafo vermelho (mas Gomez deve ter uma chance de vez em quando, a maioria deles Henderson, etc.

Hoje, o Swiki teve Stoke, Luton, Barnsley, Wigan, ou o que deve realmente significar Campeonato a seguir e ainda não vi o Liverpool etc? Eu possivelmente senti falta deles.

Publicações mais recentes que pelo menos consideram que podem ser concluídas agora: -

Res-Ars-Sh-Utd4.png

Quais jogadores do campeonato considerar? Eu estava pensando:

• Nathan Fergunson
  • Jude Bellingham
  • Massengo
  • Eberechi Eze
  • Mbeumo
  • J. Bogle

20 minutes ago, vtrmp said:

Quais jogadores do campeonato considerar? Eu estava pensando:

• Nathan Fergunson
  • Jude Bellingham
  • Massengo
  • Eberechi Eze
  • Mbeumo
  • J. Bogle

Eberechi Eze vai ser um bom jogador, bogle foi bom na última temporada, mais Não sei agora, o resto também não conheço, Benrahma do Brentford ele é muito bom