Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

3 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

What is going on with these changes ūüė≠

We have Lift Off!! .... WeAreBlades98, at last S.Wiki has many going thru today from Granada,  Levante, Athletic, Villarreal, Osasuna and Real Betis.

How quickly they will filter thru to SM is anybody's guess. But I will Guess they get on quickly now and don't take the usual 5 days!

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793,794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

RSoc-RMad-Atl-Barce3.png

Hopefully SM get on and complete the Spain revue in timely fashion to everyone's satisfaction. If so, won't need to update the premiership. We'll see soon. a lot of risers expected here, except Atletico maybe.

Thanks to all for the great interest and support, not too long b4 it's all finished. Hope everyone has got their fair share of risers.  Cheers Socca...

On 1/8/2020 at 12:01 AM, pedrivo said:

Wijnaldum +1 to 93? I wouldn't rule it out .

Alex Telles +1 to 90? He has been one of his best players in the last 5 games (wins) for FC Porto. It's certainly possible. 

On 1/8/2020 at 4:54 AM, Edson Lisboa said:

IF ERIKSEN IS 94, SON MUST BE 94 ALSO.

Forgive me for erasing part of your post (I just wanted to shorten my overall post).

Take into account that HMS is bound to score more goals than C.Eriksen as he is a Winger/Fwd! 

After reading the reviews of managers on SW and reading the stats you provided - 6 responses above: I have slightly edited my mention of HMS on the previous page. 

I admit that I had not actually taken much notice of HMS until last season. Not to sound of, but I reckon because he is Asian rather than English maybe that's why he has not been recognized as much (until now). In seasons gone by - it was always about D.Alli, H.Kane or C.Eriksen, or it could just be because he was not that good in the beginning as the others I have mentioned were.

We must also consider (as CVihete kindly points out in the response below ūüĎá) that both players are yet to win a ūüŹÜ for¬†Tottenham as well.

HMS talent and performances suggest he can hit above 93, but I reckon until he remains consistent for the rest of the season he doesn't get/deserve a +1. Arguably C.Eriksen should get a -1, though he has improved since Mou was appointed. 

Edited by Milanista1
CVihete response was an eye opener. :) And I madea a slight tweak in my word choice

3 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

Forgive me for erasing part of your post (I just wanted to shorten my overall post).

After reading the reviews of managers on SW and reading the stats you provided - 6 responses above: I have edites my mention of HMS on the previous page. 

I admit that I actually had not taken much notice of HMS until last season.

Not to sound off, but I reckon because he is Asian rather than English he wasn't as recognised as much (until now). In previous seasons it's always been about D.Alli, H.Kane or C.Eriksen. The lack of hype has (unfairly) worked against HMS here on SM. 

tbh neither him nor Eriksen should be 94, 93 is a fair evaluation of both players abilities and achievements (0 trophies) in the game

14 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

tbh neither him nor Eriksen should be 94, 93 is a fair evaluation of both players abilities and achievements (0 trophies) in the game

Fair enough you have a strong/smart point here.

Although as individual players I must admit they have really done well to help Tottenham to finish within the top 4 for the last few seasons and above/near to main rivals Arsenal and Chelsea.

Add to the fact they also reached the CL final last season. I believe the CL final was one of the major reasons why both players got a +1 last Summer. 

I reckon in the Summer if Eriksen is still at a 94 then it's only fair for HMS to rise as well (especially if he continues performing as he has been doing).

1 hour ago, sm1979 said:

When will Holland be reviewed please? Is it usually straight after the big 5?

Hi sm1979, Cannot say for sure as SWicki is still showing Spain going thru. Todays Clubs were, Real Sociedad, Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico, Getafe and a very few from Real Madrid (Reguilon) & Barcelona (Cucurella). BTW, You could possibly buy these 2 and get them b4 they come thru toSM.

So won't be able to confirm anything  for sure until 5days b4 it comes thru from Swicki. However If we look at last January (2019) then that shows the following clubs reviewed on PSV 29 Jan, AZ 26Jan, and Heracles27 Jan. So it is likely that SM will repeat that pattern but NOT for sure.

Reviewed today:- 

Res-Dep-Al-RVal-Vill1.png

SM seem to be all over the place with the Spain Review, some players/ clubs seem to be missing, yet SWicki are working the bottom half of the table shortly. A bit confusing but I'm hoping it works out right. Notice 1 Red Box gets an increase (Zambo Anguissa) and the other (Ruben Duarte) doesn't. But that's the way of it.

Will see over the weekend whether I need to update the Premiership results again, possibly just partially b4 they come thru to SM. Cheers Socca

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

Hi sm1979, Cannot say for sure as SWicki is still showing Spain going thru. Todays Clubs were, Real Sociedad, Valencia, Sevilla, Atletico, Getafe and a very few from Real Madrid (Reguilon) & Barcelona (Cucurella). BTW, You could possibly buy these 2 and get them b4 they come thru toSM.

So won't be able to confirm anything  for sure until 5days b4 it comes thru from Swicki. However If we look at last January (2019) then that shows the following clubs reviewed on PSV 29 Jan, AZ 26Jan, and Heracles27 Jan. So it is likely that SM will repeat that pattern but NOT for sure.

Reviewed today:- 

Res-Dep-Al-RVal-Vill1.png

SM seem to be all over the place with the Spain Review, some players/ clubs seem to be missing, yet SWicki are working the bottom half of the table shortly. A bit confusing but I'm hoping it works out right. Notice 1 Red Box gets an increase (Zambo Anguissa) and the other (Ruben Duarte) doesn't. But that's the way of it.

Will see over the weekend whether I need to update the Premiership results again, possibly just partially b4 they come thru to SM. Cheers Socca

Hi mate do you remember what page the Prem review was posted on? 

On 1/5/2020 at 5:53 PM, Soccahappy said:

Hi hoochy, U are right again but I havent a lot of faith in SM 

Hi JOE, Good advice given by forum and I agree whole heartedly, even if the 82 was an  85 I'd go with the higher rated. Fitness doesn't make a lot of difference but Skill Rating does.

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798, 799,800, 801,803, 804.805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821, 822,823,824, 825   Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Norw-Shef-Shamp-Tott-Watf3.png

Watford doesn't look good, but I suppose at 19th place can you expect anything better? Sheffield Utd the opposite but just promoted so is expected. BUT Norwich in last place and plenty to choose. Bit rushed to get U¬†this b4¬† 6pm and get that feeling I've missed something....Thanks again for the interest & support, much appreciated as always¬†ūüėÄ

19 minutes ago, DAVIDGLANCY11 said:

Hi mate do you remember what page the Prem review was posted on? 

Ooops wrong one

On 1/6/2020 at 3:33 PM, Soccahappy said:

Best Of England List:-

Bestof-England-A.png

Bestof-England2019-Dec-B.png

The above list includes West Ham below to complete the English Review. SM should be over their holiday's now and probably complete Spain by start of next week and onto England by next Monday (hopefully). In the meantime I'll have a look at Spain and see If any Spanish Clubs need updating and then where SM are at next Monday.

Last-Engl-Wham.png

Maybe the BIG5 is soon to be finished and I can enter into my spreadsheet analysis phase after a bit of a rest. Cheers Socca...

Should be right one, was only 2 pages back

23 minutes ago, liamgriff said:

Roca or neuhaus?

Different positions/play styles but Neuhaus is the better option short/medium term. Gladbach are having a good season and on course to be playing in Europe next season.

Roca better long term. He has good potential but needs a move.