Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

7 hours ago, nivea said:

Maybe involving player exchange in the deal?

cannot use player exchange in a deal with team coach less....... he just bought one player from a team that had 21 player, among them was also lautaro martinez, which i wished to buy and i couldn't because of the limit. support totally ignored my ticket and i think it's some kind of hacking. anyone ever heard something similar?

3 hours ago, vtrmp said:

Quais jogadores do campeonato considerar? Eu estava pensando:

• Nathan Fergunson
  • Jude Bellingham
  • Massengo
  • Eberechi Eze
  • Mbeumo
  • J. Bogle

I think all are big talents, all are worth getting. They'll be reviewed in April, when I'd expect:

Ferguson, 77 > 82/80

Bellingham, 75 > 80

Massengo, 76 > 80/82

Ebe Eze, 82 > 83 

Mbuemo, 82 > 83

Bogle, 78 > 82

Latest Netherlands Upload Below:-

Previous tables on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Ajax-Willem-Vit-Utre1.png

Am not happy at all, with not having the 0% Line in place previously, as a guide, as their is a large amount of scope for being way out. Particularly with some of these much smaller clubs than the Big5. Many of these came out much higher percentages and I have lowered them quite a bit to be safer but basically I'm guessing, so be warned. They take a lot more time to do as well. I'll think on it overnight about leaving it as it is and I can then use these as a test case for the review, when it comes. 

If anybody has a particular Netherlands player or Club he just must have, let me know. If possible by the morning and I'll see what I can do. Feyenoord may be worth doing. Sorry about this... Cheers Socca

Ps Just noticed Buitink @ Vitesse should be zero and stay or at most could get +2.

3 horas atrás, Soccahappy disse:

Último envio da Holanda abaixo:

Tabelas Anteriores da nas Páginas 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831.832,833,834,835.836,837,839,841,842,844   Tenha cuidado COM como Caixas avermelhadas Onde OS Jocks COM Uma Notação superiores são mais inclinadas a performances em vez de estatísticas.

Os minutos selecionados para o jogo e a posição da liga também são bastante úteis. Qualquer coisa acima de 0% indica provável provável, quanto maior, melhor / mais seguro. Porcentagens negativas não previstas uma queda, apenas menos chances de aumento. Quanto mais jogos jogados, mais precisas como devem ser ser.

Estou concentrado  principalmente em   jogadores jovens com menos de 89 anos,  já que esses são risers mais consistentes e  mais lucrativos . Os goleiros são definidos pela SM de uma maneira completamente diferente, e é por isso que eu também costuma ignorar os jogadores do Gk. 

Ajax-Willem-Vit-Utre1.png

Não estou nada satisfeito com o fato de não ter uma linha 0% instalada anteriormente, como um guia, pois é uma grande quantidade de possibilidades de saída. Particularmente em alguns desses clubes muito menores que o Big5. Muitas delas mostram porcentagens muito mais altas e eu, como reduz um pouco para ficar mais seguro, mas basicamente eu acho, portanto, esteja avisado. Eles levam muito mais tempo para fazer também. Você pode usar durante a noite sobre a captura de tela como está e depois pode usar como um caso de teste de revisão, quando for o caso. 

Se alguém tem um jogador ou um clube holandês específico , ele apenas deve ter, me avise. Se possível pela manhã e você pode ver. Vale a pena fazer o Feyenoord. Desculpe por isso ... Cheers Socca

Ps Apenas observe que o Buitink @ Vitesse deve ser zero e permanecer ou, no máximo, pode obter +2.

Ótimo trabalho Soccahappy. Eu tenho alguns jogadores que gostaria de ter previsões:

- Botman

- Knoester

- Harroui

- Selahi

- Evert Linthorst

- Joey Veerman

So I have a manager in my league who won’t let his Haaland or Rodrygo go at any cost, despite my efforts to convince him to sell. 

I have tons of young talent in my squad, really. But I can’t seem give up trying to get either his Rodrygo or Haaland. I have all the players Joao Felix, Camavinga, Foden, Pedri, Bellingham, Hložek, Kaback, Greenwood, Myron Boadu and Kubo. I have a youth team of over 50 players. Should I give up crying over spilled milk AKA his Haaland and Rodrygo or persist? At this point maybe I’m being a little selfish but I offered him my Varane for his Upamecano and he even refused that offer, which I found intriguing  

4 hours ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, I have been offered  +  Daniel CALIGIURI  +  Duarte BERNARD  -   for my Luis Pizzi

I think not but only because of Pizzi form in real world may

get him at 91?

Would a straight swap for David Neres be better?

Any thoughts please

I would take the duo. 😏

3 hours ago, Elizeu Campos said:

Bruno Guimarães at Lyon for 25 million euros. ✍️

I thought he would go from one Athletico to the next. 😊 

Any players you can maybe compare him with? I have read from some fans: "Brazilian J.Shelvey", and "another Xhaka", but that was from Arsenal fans so you know. 🙄 because he didn't sign for them. 

Anyways all the best to him at mid-table Lyon. 😀

52 minutes ago, KYQS said:

So I have a manager in my league who won’t let his Haaland or Rodrygo go at any cost, despite my efforts to convince him to sell. 

I have tons of young talent in my squad, really. But I can’t seem give up trying to get either his Rodrygo or Haaland. I have all the players Joao Felix, Camavinga, Foden, Pedri, Bellingham, Hložek, Kaback, Greenwood, Myron Boadu and Kubo. I have a youth team of over 50 players. Should I give up crying over spilled milk AKA his Haaland and Rodrygo or persist? At this point maybe I’m being a little selfish but I offered him my Varane for his Upamecano and he even refused that offer, which I found intriguing  

Haaland scored 2 more tonight so I wouldn’t give up lol. Varane for Upamecano is madness at this point

10 hours ago, KYQS said:

That's a great young team you have coming through. And adding E.B Haaland to it rather than Rodrygo (if you can somehow land one of them) would certainly make it even better.

You stated:

"At this point maybe I’m being a little selfish but I offered him my Varane for his Upamecano and he even refused that offer, which I found intriguing". 

Your not being selfish by any means rather extremely generous by offering him Varane.

Maybe he thought you were having him on.

Upamecano is younger and will probably rise again in the future, but offering R.Varane (94), who is one of the best defenders on SM (a WC winner, still at his peak) for Upamecano, seriously, are you feeling ok? 

Edited by Milanista1
Slight tweak to negate any confusion.

17 hours ago, TMCosta said:

Umtiti was a starter in Setien first match...

Yes good start for him 😁

5 hours ago, KYQS said:

Wow, I also find it intriguing you wanted to swap varane with upamecano. I believe you are the only manager who wants to do that and the other manager is the only one who would reject the offer.

Seeing how far you are willing to go, message the other manager telling him to look at your squads then pick any player(s) to make him wanting to part with haaland. If this still does not work, then there is nothing you can do. Keep in mind he is the manager who prefer upamecano to varane

3 minutes ago, hesselink said:

De Gea -2. I can see Kepa on 92 now... #SMDisaster

It's annoying.

And Yes I only have DDG in one of my teams and I can get Alisson by of the end season, but that drop was not right at all 94 is ideal. 

But Lingard stays at 90 (God! 😡)

6 minutes ago, kratick said:

So I tried to offer my mbappe to a fellow manager in exchange for sancho+havertz. He flat out refused. Was that such a bad deal?

I don’t think it was a bad deal but Sancho and Havertz easily have 93+ potential so he must be willing to be patient and have 2 highly rated players instead of 1

1 hour ago, tupac_healy said:

I know people like to moan about various SM ratings, who was missed, who was screwed out of a rating etc.....

But surely J Lingz keeping anything even close to a 90 rating has to be THE worst SM rating decisions, maybe EVER! 

Opinions?

I think it is typo. SM wanted to write 09 instead of 90

1 hour ago, kratick said:

So I tried to offer my mbappe to a fellow manager in exchange for sancho+havertz. He flat out refused. Was that such a bad deal?

I also don't think it is such a bad deal but how about if the situation was reversed, he offered his mbappe for your sancho + havertz, would you directly accept it?

11 minutes ago, nivea said:

I think it is typo. SM wanted to write 09 instead of 90

I also don't think it is such a bad deal but how about if the situation was reversed, he offered his mbappe for your sancho + havertz, would you directly accept it?

I would have.  Mbappe is the only one who I see has the potential to go past 96 and maybe reach ronaldo/messiesque level. Moreover I’ll be giving up two 91s who’ll need at least a couple of years to get to 94, assuming they do get there. 

1 hour ago, kratick said:

Keep Mbappe absolutely

Anyway, I don't have De Gea but dropping him to 93 is very harsh IMO; at least the other players' reviews were fair.

I hope they don't f.u.c.k up Chelsea and Leicester cause I bought a lot of players from them