Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

22 hours ago, Monolithic said:

Sorry, but I think you are reaching there. Nalini started 7 games across the whole of last season. Pellenard started 5 for Bordeaux. That is hardly reason for Nalini to be given a bigger rise this year.

You sound like you are employed as PR for SM though. ;)

Well, your being selective there. he appeared 17 times in the top flight, Pellenard was shipped out to Ligue 2. Pellenard will be 86/87 in 6 months, then its all done and dusted.

No, just winds me up when folks talk absolute nonsense, and overreact at what they see as errors when clearly they dont look at the bigger picture, ikr/what rubbish/nonsense etc etc

How ive always seen it, ratings are not a 'window to window' gauge on stats from Day 1 of the season to where are we, game 13?14? its about a 18 month period, 1.5 seasons, to take into context, you dont forget what happened last season, or previous achievements IE Atalanta,  its all accumulative. Across the 3 GWs i play there was moaning about no rise for Areola - its clear why when you look at it over the 1.5 season. Someone was greatly upset Weiser didnt go up but Plattenhardt did. Again you can see why if you look into it. He also claimed it was a joke that a nobody such as Seb Rudy got 91 - clearly he forgot just how good he was last season and for Germany at the Confed cup. He would walk into any other side.

But there is mistakes. Helander. Yes. Weigl CB . No DM/CM for Max Meyer. why? 

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

I was going to start making a list of all the questionable changes, then realised there was far too many and I couldn't be bothered.

Palomino, come in and impressed already - established in the first team

so he has. but that's the inconsistency. sometimes these sort of players get a +2, sometimes a +3. why didn't Hateboer get a +3 then? Gosens +2?

(At a push i would say they are considering Palomino's conquests last season in a full campaign for Ludogorets, and playing CL, Hateboer was a reserve for the 2nd part of the 16/17 season, Gosens this season is a backup)

Why the surprise for Spinazzola? Played all the games once he was fit again and starting for Italy? Was always going to rise

maybe. but for what he's played this season a +2 to 89 is not justified.

( yet he is regarded as one of the best left fullback/wingbacks in the league, so his rating should reflect that, last season included)

Well if we dont, then whose going to question it? You can only address the problem if you create awareness. Like is said next time around i will contribute

39 minutes ago, -JMH- said:

Well, your being selective there. he appeared 17 times in the top flight, Pellenard was shipped out to Ligue 2. Pellenard will be 86/87 in 6 months, then its all done and dusted.

No, just winds me up when folks talk absolute nonsense, and overreact at what they see as errors when clearly they dont look at the bigger picture, ikr/what rubbish/nonsense etc etc

How ive always seen it, ratings are not a 'window to window' gauge on stats from Day 1 of the season to where are we, game 13?14? its about a 18 month period, 1.5 seasons, to take into context, you dont forget what happened last season, or previous achievements IE Atalanta,  its all accumulative. Across the 3 GWs i play there was moaning about no rise for Areola - its clear why when you look at it over the 1.5 season. Someone was greatly upset Weiser didnt go up but Plattenhardt did. Again you can see why if you look into it. He also claimed it was a joke that a nobody such as Seb Rudy got 91 - clearly he forgot just how good he was last season and for Germany at the Confed cup. He would walk into any other side.

Well if we dont, then whose going to question it? You can only address the problem if you create awareness. Like is said next time around i will contribute

I agree max meyer needs to get that dm/cm position, cant you edit it on soccerwiki

1 hour ago, -JMH- said:

Well no, not selective. Even if you look at the last 18 months, Pellenard has played more minutes than Nalini. It is a clear mistake, but let's leave it there on that one.

And, of course, you would hope that players will continue to rise to 86/87. But then you look at someone like Djidji of Nantes, who should have been an absolute certainty for a +1, and you throw your hands up in the air again. :)

I can agree with you about the very highly rated players though. They shouldn't be getting rises based on a few games and sometimes people are overly critical of SM on things like that.

12 hours ago, Dasylver said:

I need your link where I can find 86-87 rated players that could rise to 89 or 90

first page mate

7 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Help with this deal plz:

Toby alderweireld or Angel correa + kolasinac ? Also, toby and kola has a chance to rise in this review ?

Thanks in advance!!!

Duo. Toby no, Kola 50/50

8 hours ago, -JMH- said:

Cyril Thereau finally gets his long overdue 88! only taken 4 years

Wonder if they will be generous with AC in the morning, woeful so far

agreed

9 hours ago, -JMH- said:

fair enough mate, you make good points. would love to contribute if I could though.

13 minutes ago, Sir Rahul said:

Torreira only rising 1 to 88 is pretty unfair. Been immense and should have gone to 89, considering others did.

Agreed. However, the lad is pure class so he’ll get there in no time. I hear a January move to Atletico could be on the cards which would be perfect for him I feel. Would be surprised if Juve didn’t put up a fight for him also 

37 minutes ago, Michaeleyre1 said:

Agreed. However, the lad is pure class so he’ll get there in no time. I hear a January move to Atletico could be on the cards which would be perfect for him I feel. Would be surprised if Juve didn’t put up a fight for him also 

Agreed, hope he goes to Atleti

9 hours ago, Sir Rahul said:

Toby or kola + correa?

Duo. Toby no, Kola 50/50

Thanks mate. 

Please suggest here too.. toby or correa + stones ? can stones, correa reach 91  at the end of season?

On 11/25/2017 at 8:44 AM, Sir Rahul said:

there is no criteria lol. it's up to SM, hence it's hit and miss. If Monolithic, Arsenal Rocs and I did the ratings it would be so much better. But sadly, we can't.

Refer to the Bundesliga thread for my Kimmich thoughts.

you should... always spot on and make the time to do so

3 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Still can't believe none tries to add Thierry Ambrose plays for NAC Breda on loan (from Man City)

yeah, maybe when City get reviewed 

11 hours ago, d5v1L said:

Thanks mate. 

Please suggest here too.. toby or correa + stones ? can stones, correa reach 91  at the end of season?

Stones there is a chance, Correa no

10 hours ago, Dasylver said:

I need 90/91 rated player that could  get to 92/93 in Spanish league?  I have Umtiti, Alba and casemeiro

those three could. for the last time, I'm saying: check my predictions.