Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

18 hours ago, Conordwyer98 said:

Help guys, de gea and hazard for Allison? Thoughts on this? I have Allison.

Hi, sorry for the delay, I personally do not rate GK ratings that highly, ie a 95 rated GK seems to be just as likely to have a 5 rated poor game as a lower rated one. I once played a 78 rated GK in a team full of 89/90 rated players and still won the league.

I would go for the two players as you could always sell hazard later

28 minutes ago, Id rather be in SW19 said:

Hi, sorry for the delay, I personally do not rate GK ratings that highly, ie a 95 rated GK seems to be just as likely to have a 5 rated poor game as a lower rated one. I once played a 78 rated GK in a team full of 89/90 rated players and still won the league.

I would go for the two players as you could always sell hazard later

78 rated! I also don't give much importance to gk ratings,but 78 is bold! 

Another update:
Keri and her daugther Alyssa. An ex-base ball coach John Altobelli and basketbal coach Christina Mauser. Sarah and Payton Chester were also in the helicopter. Ara Zobayan was the pilot.

All of them didn't survive. :( R.I.P !

Another news:
Maybe you guys don't know him, but Robbie Rensenbrink (72) also passed away this weekend. :( I never saw him playing, but according to a lot of fans he was one of the best players Belgium knew in our competition.

R.I.P, Robbie.

On 1/26/2020 at 9:19 AM, KYQS said:

Should I get rid of Ben Chilwell? I already have these Full backs; Lucas Hernández, Wan-Bissaka, Achraf Hakimi, Joe Gomez and Trent Alexander-Arnold, Reece James and Max Aarons.

Also, do any of you think Joe Gomez has done enough to perhaps warrant a +1 or even +2?

Chiwell is chilling with a +1 now 👍

42 minutes ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Is it worth selling Kepa for £21m then buying Schmeichel for £10.8m? Both 91 rated now. I don't think much of Kepa but he is younger.

Depends on if anyone else is available in the league, ideally you wouldn't have either since Schmeichel is another player who's got a boost yet hasn't deserved it. He should've got the 91 rated back when Leicester won the league then got a downgrade in this review. Kepa will be 89 rated within a season

39 minutes ago, RobboEFC said:

Depends on if anyone else is available in the league, ideally you wouldn't have either since Schmeichel is another player who's got a boost yet hasn't deserved it. He should've got the 91 rated back when Leicester won the league then got a downgrade in this review. Kepa will be 89 rated within a season

Interesting....... are Burki, Cillessen, Meret, Nubel any better?

On 1/20/2020 at 1:06 AM, RobboEFC said:

You mean the Chilwell who's been by far Leicesters worst player this season....? The one who registered something like 20 misplaced passes in a recent game when almost all of them were simple back passes? He's a completely different player to the one we all saw last season, genuinely wouldn't be surprised if someone like Chelsea buy him for stupid money only for him to be benched after a few weeks 

Yup!  That Chilwell...

4 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Another update:
Keri and her daugther Alyssa. An ex-base ball coach John Altobelli and basketbal coach Christina Mauser. Sarah and Payton Chester were also in the helicopter. Ara Zobayan was the pilot.

All of them didn't survive. :( R.I.P !

Another news:
Maybe you guys don't know him, but Robbie Rensenbrink (72) also passed away this weekend. :( I never saw him playing, but according to a lot of fans he was one of the best players Belgium knew in our competition.

R.I.P, Robbie.

all true except that rensenbrink was one of those champions that played in netherland with cruijff neskens and krol. also lost two times final of world cup and i still can remember him made gentile becoming crazy trying to hold him in the semifinal. the same guy (gentile) that 4 years later ripped the shirt of that diego well known, making him mad...... one of the best players i ever seen in my long time watching football. R.I.P.

2 hours ago, Milanista1 said:

Damn you! Mr "El Ferrari" if you meant that as a joke. 

I really shouldn't be defending but I reckon you probably thought he was a footballer rather than a Basketball player. Even so in the past you have proved that you have a very strange sense of humour. 

This isn't humour. He doesn't know him. I'm not a basketball fan, but even I know him. In which world does he live ?..

On 1/26/2020 at 8:54 AM, hoochy koochy said:

What is going on with valuations?? For example Tammy ws 12m at 87. Up by +2 and now valued 14m? 
CHO up +2 to 87. Much younger and now valued at 10m. That doesn’t make sense.  He was 7m at 85. Thoughts ??

SM playing their usual silly games, they inflate some players they know are going to rise b4 reviewing them. They have never liked managers who make killings buying and selling to get ahead of others that don't buy & sell. This leaves silly situations like Moise Keen87 and CHO on the same valuation 10m but Rodrygo and Vinicious Junior on 14m. Worst of all Malang Sarr on 12m when he is 21/87 ie 2years older than CHO on 10m!

In time b4 his next review CHO will be adjusted higher, so if your prepared to pay his wages as I am then that's what I'm doing. Long term his valuation will rise considerably. Tables below showing the other chelsea players too:-

Res-Wol-Chel-Leic1.png

Some VERY NICE PROFITS here as opposed to the clubs yesterday. Pulisic no rise in valuation too. Cheers Socca

Ps Nothing from the championship went thru SWiki today either☹️😟 This post hidden 2:55pm ugh!

10 hours ago, Wave_Dweller said:

Is it worth selling Kepa for £21m then buying Schmeichel for £10.8m? Both 91 rated now. I don't think much of Kepa but he is younger.

Certainly also go for Nubel (if you can do so).

Going by CVilhete's (a Chelsea supporter) opinion - back in December: I would sell Kepa asap.

However I also trust RobboEFC judgement of the Leicester City players, and he doesn't rate K.Schmeichel much.

So therefore I suggest you go for Nubel (88) because he is sure to replace M.Neuer at B.Munich (soon enough). Having said that I would also actually buy K.Schmeichel (91) now, and use him your No1 until Nubel can reach 👆 to a 90, as K.Schmeichel has only just risen (so is safe for now).

Only because Nubel is at a lower rating of 88 that's why I suggest for you keep him on the side for the near future and play K.Schmeichel ahead of him for the time being.

9 hours ago, congola said:

erikson or melo? will erikson drop in the next year or will he keep his 94 at inter? do inter have a squad cap?

I would take Eriksen. I can't be too sure if he will keep or drop his 94. Though If he can perform well for Inter consistently for the remainder of the season then I don't see why he should drop. Inter are now (I hate to admit) one of the best teams in Serie A. 

I don't think Inter have a squad cap:

🤔 If I'm not mistaken (on the ratings) I remember W.Sneijder (94) played for Inter back in 2010. As well as E.Cambiasso (95), Maicon (94), Lucio (94), W. Samuel (93), and not forgetting their ex Capitano - J.Zanetti (94).

Now that was a tough Mourinho Double decker 🚌 to get through - just ask Barça and Messi. 

5 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

This isn't humour. He doesn't know him. I'm not a basketball fan, but even I know him. In which world does he live ?..

I never claimed there to be any humour to this awful terrible news.. 

I don't watch basketball either, but thanks to the radio 📻 I became aware of this most saddening 🙁 news. Otherwise, after reading this forum a part of me would have thought he was possibly a footballer as well. That's why I kind of defended Ombarcagunners stupid response, though I would have had enough sense not to ask any questions on here until I did a news search of who Kobe Bryant actually was, first.

I also don't follow any other sport apart from football. Although Kobe's name certainly rang a bell- like I'd heard it in the past (when growing up).

I generally tend not read or pay attention to the news, because the majority of the news is always about something negative - and too much of it, can mentally be quite painful.

Edited by Milanista1
Slight tweak

1 hour ago, Milanista1 said:

However I also trust RobboEFC judgement of the Leicester City players, and he doesn't rate K.Schmeichel much.

🤔

🚌

I have a few friends from Leicester who go to every home game so get my information from them. Leicester are at a point now where they have money, don't need to sell and don't have many positions to strengthen. It's likely they'll buy at least 2 of a right winger, leftback and goalkeeper in summer so holding onto a declining goalkeeper is a risk.he could play for another season or get benched. 

All the LFC rises deserved (bound to be some fume over VvD on here though 😁). Apart from Wijnaldum, he's good, but 93 is too high for him, he was fine on 92 for me. Robertson has been rated higher than Trent so now they'll have to move Trent to 93 on his next review. I thought there was a small chance he'd rise to 93 directly but this is more in line with the usual gradual SM way so whatever. 

KDB & Mahrez deserving of their rises. Predicted Silva's drop & binned him, so feeling smug on that one!