Jump to content
Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

Recommended Posts

11 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Abraham will most definitely go to 90, James one to look out for with more minutes due to come as Rb spot is his own now could get to 86 depending on when they edit him, Guehi now on loan at Swansea , that pulisic +1 is 50/50, very inconsistent and now injured but i think he might sneak itrest is spot on from Chelsea

Tammy to 90 in these changes? Noooo way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Cvilhete said:

Abraham will most definitely go to 90, James one to look out for with more minutes due to come as Rb spot is his own now could get to 86 depending on when they edit him, Guehi now on loan at Swansea , that pulisic +1 is 50/50, very inconsistent and now injured but i think he might sneak itrest is spot on from Chelsea

I think the spreadsheet is close to saying 89 BUT Abraham's rise is complicated by the recent +1 he was given in November and on the other side of balancing the coin his caps for England. There is no doubt it's just a question of time. He is definitely a future 90+ but how quick and how far he goes is in the lap of the future events. 

Great admirer of Reece James at the moment. Pulisic's injury puts doubt into his rise BUT I think his high profile will convince SM to give him his rise anyway. Thank you Cvilhete for your close insight into Chelsea's bright future with so many young talents on show. Such a change in fortunes for Chelsea since Frank took over. What a great decision to make him Manager (Credit to Abramovich??)

12 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Wilson's chances of a decent rise are fading 😕

Understand his minutes are not great what with Injury and Bournemouth declining rapidly down to relegation threatened. BUT I think his hype with SM or style of play & future potential may well save him. I hope to do Bournemouths stats in the spreadsheet this afternoon and can't wait to see how close he we'll be to the 0% line. Nevertheless I think/ hope? he'll rise.

10 hours ago, jaybee said:

Who would you guys choose to sign between Holgate and Konsa?

Holgate - Like Him and consistent now. Again maybe spreadsheet today will give me a clue.

10 hours ago, ombarcagunners said:

Which Wilson are you talking about? Callum or Harry?

Harry

5 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Federico Chiesa + Amine Harit for Joao Felix?

I have to admit I'm not good at these 2 for 1 swaps , but I'll say it's too high a price to pay for JF

1 hour ago, hoochy koochy said:

Tammy to 90 in these changes? Noooo way. 

Outside chance, I'll plump for 89 although Cvilhete knows Chelsea well!

Nothing much on "Soggy Wicket - Rain Stops play again", but still plenty of Brazilians.

Todays review results:-

Res-Vale-RSoc3.png

Wow! I think these Spanish results by SM are consistently very close to the spreadsheet predictions so far. Long may it continue.... Could SM be just copying my spreadsheet as it's easier for them (Don't mean it SM! ...BUT Where do I send the Invoice??) ....😀😁😂🤣

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Bour-AVill-Burn-Evtn3.png

Holgate referred to in an earlier post today, looks good for at least a +2. Also, Harry Wilson teetering -0.3% I'm adamant deserves his rise and a great future in front of him. Mepham having a really bad time of Injuries and Bournemouth suffering even worse. Nathan Ake only just returned and having to be assessed again, just when such as Chelsea are looking to buy him this January and having a clause in his contract to do so.

4 hours ago, congola said:

L JOVIC OR HAALAND? Who would you have, both not starts just long term potential.

Haaland looks to me to have massive potential, but then again he was born in LEEDS 😀😉

2 hours ago, Rafter said:

Hi guys,

 

Is there predictions for upcoming risers that will get a big increase basically must buys?

 

Thanks

 

Have a look thru the more recent of the pages mentioned above, Maybe Cucurella or Reguilon or mason Mount or Guedouzi or Martinelli or Grealish or Tyrone Mings or Renan Lodi or F Valverde or Dwight McNeil or Soyuncu or Maddison or D James or Reece James or Brandon Williams or Mason Greenwood or Cantwell Or Lundstram or Bednarek or adama Traore. I've bought them all and better than that u just have enough time to buy them all yourself IF like me u have the cash, Rafter (just love that name)😀

Thanks for your interest and support Cheers Socca!

Ps Ibuka:  Pogba stays. Useless for ManU tho, he's looking for a big Club, BIG CONTRACT and another BIG MONEY KILLING!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Federico Chiesa + Amine Harit for Joao Felix?

Hmmmm No.....

In my view as of right now it seems too much, especially if those 2 are regular starters for your team. 

J.Felix is struggling to adapt in playing for a more defensive side at A.Madrid compared to last season's - more attacking Benfica. 

Although D.Simone reckons you should remain patient with him as he just needs more time to adapt as those before him did - he mentioned Koke and S.Savic (I read this from an article I was reading on Marca.com). 

We must also consider J.Felix is still quite young, improving his defensive game will only make him a better all round footballer.

In conclusion if it doesn't leave you short of midfielder options then you should go for J.Felix. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 12/23/2019 at 4:32 PM, Real Xabi said:

You know who deserves a +1 to 92 two years ago?  Dani Parejo.

He is "the bat" himself for Valencia! But, i guess not enough people appreciate because Valencia don't win leagues or cups (other than the Copa Del Rey last year...and HE STILL DIDN'T GET A +1 to 92)!

Well...hot dog!  Justice!

Parejo +1 to 92

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Soccahappy said:

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Bour-AVill-Burn-Evtn3.png

Holgate referred to in an earlier post today, looks good for at least a +2. Also, Harry Wilson teetering -0.3% I'm adamant deserves his rise and a great future in front of him. Mepham having a really bad time of Injuries and Bournemouth suffering even worse. Nathan Ake only just returned and having to be assessed again, just when such as Chelsea are looking to buy him this January and having a clause in his contract to do so.

Haaland looks to me to have massive potential, but then again he was born in LEEDS 😀😉

Have a look thru the more recent of the pages mentioned above, Maybe Cucurella or Reguilon or mason Mount or Guedouzi or Martinelli or Grealish or Tyrone Mings or Renan Lodi or F Valverde or Dwight McNeil or Soyuncu or Maddison or D James or Reece James or Brandon Williams or Mason Greenwood or Cantwell Or Lundstram or Bednarek or adama Traore. I've bought them all and better than that u just have enough time to buy them all yourself IF like me u have the cash, Rafter (just love that name)😀

Thanks for your interest and support Cheers Socca!

Ps Ibuka:  Pogba stays. Useless for ManU tho, he's looking for a big Club, BIG CONTRACT and another BIG MONEY KILLING!

Appreciate the amount of effort that must go into your model. Seen the call out for Harry Wilson which got my thinking about how your % expression predicts the likelihood of increase/decrease.

Wilson has 18 appearances (14 starts) with 1,000+ minutes and 6 goals this season so I would expect +2 this review at least.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, hoochy koochy said:

Iv never had players for sale for over four weeks with no external club bids. Is anyone experiencing/ experienced that now or before? Very oddddd. Money tied up

You will get bids eventually. I've also found that re-listing players can sometimes prompt bids from external clubs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/13/2020 at 1:07 PM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Federico Chiesa + Amine Harit for Joao Felix?

Duo for me. Felix not performing to his best at this moment. 

18 hours ago, congola said:

L JOVIC OR HAALAND? Who would you have, both not starts just long term potential.

Speaking potential, I think not much difference between them, both are really talented players. 

However, the team they join will impact a lot to their future. Jovic will getting more game time now only because bale, benzema, hazard and asensio are injured.  By next month, I suppose he will go back to bench unless he uses this opportunity to play impreesively to bench bale

Haaland will get game time more than jovic so he will getting 90 eventually. So for now I prefer haaland

18 hours ago, !¡BµKa🔑 said:

Pogba -1 or STAY

Stay for now

12 hours ago, hesselink said:

Bergwijn or Bailey?

More or less the same for me

8 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Iv never had players for sale for over four weeks with no external club bids. Is anyone experiencing/ experienced that now or before? Very oddddd. Money tied up

Yeah it is odd not having bid for a month, never experienced that before

6 hours ago, Rafter said:

Thanks for that, I just bought Federico Valverde any idea when he might rise? I am seen some spainish rating increases happening at the moment. looks like he might have a shot at 90?

He will rise but 90 is crazy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Iv never had players for sale for over four weeks with no external club bids. Is anyone experiencing/ experienced that now or before? Very oddddd. Money tied up

I think it's up to 3 weeks sometimes to wait. To speed things up, try making a part exchange offer using the players you wish to sell then the bids will usually come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mbappe9 said:

Chances of Rashford +1?

 

@Soccahappy

Very likely!

11 hours ago, Rafter said:

Thanks for that, I just bought Federico Valverde any idea when he might rise? I am seen some spainish rating increases happening at the moment. looks like he might have a shot at 90?

TIMING 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Appreciate the amount of effort that must go into your model. Seen the call out for Harry Wilson which got my thinking about how your % expression predicts the likelihood of increase/decrease.

Wilson has 18 appearances (14 starts) with 1,000+ minutes and 6 goals this season so I would expect +2 this review at least.

Disagree. He's largely played as much as he has due to injuries, despite his goals has disappointed for large periods and Bournemouth are really struggling. I struggle to see any justification for any higher than 85.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...