Sir Rahul

Rahul W's rating predictions

On 1/11/2020 at 6:23 PM, Milanista1 said:

Good day Pilonpilon, 

I see that your question may have been missed amongst the other responses on this thread.

I presume you play in quite a competitive GW, due to the fact that you are asking about some medicore/squad players.

Arambarri - Are there any other decent (21-24 years old DM's available in your GW)?

Arambarri (Getafe, 24) just about averaged a 6:20 in his last five games. Add to that Whoscored lists him as having very weak passing and weak tackling attributes, and for a DM that's really not good. You really want to be selling him if you can afford to let go of him. I highly doubt that he will rise anytime soon as well.

Pezzela - I'm a bit confused 😕 about which of the two defenders you are asking about, if you are in a Competitive GW then sell Giuseppe (85), the (22 year old LB, the less rated one), and keep German Pezzela the older (28, 89) (higher rated one).

I think Giuseppe Pezzela is only likely to get a small rise in future. As with Fiorentina already poor-forming poorly this season I doubt G.P will go any further for some time. 

Kolasinac - I would keep him if he's already your player. He's a decent-ish player.

Will Rice? You mean Declan Rice? 

I would certainly keep him or even buy him. He's averaged just over a 7:00/near to a rating of 7:00 in his last 5 games, which is quite impressive especially for a young DM playing for a weaker team such as W.Ham. I hope he gets a +1 (at least) in upcoming review, as he's been one of WH's better players so far this season. 

I hope this information helps you (Amigo). :)

Thank you very much for the info .

14 hours ago, Ski13th said:

Appreciate the amount of effort that must go into your model. Seen the call out for Harry Wilson which got my thinking about how your % expression predicts the likelihood of increase/decrease.

Wilson has 18 appearances (14 starts) with 1,000+ minutes and 6 goals this season so I would expect +2 this review at least.

We have come to the same conclusion Ski which is really good 😀 BUT let me explain somewhat why the spreadsheet sees doubt and bear in mind the formulas have to take in all scenarios. Wilson's 1,089mins are only 55% of the available minutes, Which means he has missed playing in 891mins, a lot of mins to miss. Also the formulas have to make a different computation for a Club Bournemouth 19th in the table and in severe danger of relegation. Contrast Harvey Barnes playing for 2nd placed Leicester with very similar minutes he has a +18.6% figure. Or even Maitland Niles with similar minutes who benefits twice from his club being an elite club and in 10th position +11%. 

I realise fully u are not meaning to criticise at all and I do not take it that way at all. I'm glad you have posted as it gives me an opportunity to explain features the spreadsheet has evolved to Over the last 9 years, about 18 reviews. I have learned at every review to make my spreadsheet come closer to the way SM do it, adding new formulas and changing the accuracy's from the actuality of SM's own review results. Of course SM are far from consistent, make mistakes, miss players and sometimes clubs altogether! Their human after all and so am I & make mistakes too.

You have to treat the Real Madrid's and Bayern Munichs differently to the Osasuna's and Paderborns even when they might not be far apart in the table! Quite often the Top elite teams have bigger squads and spread the load of minutes lower too. Sometimes Top elite younger players get less minutes than the Norwich's of this world. The value of Minutes have to be treated differently at a lower club than say Tomori at Chelsea now. Previously at Chelsea Tammi Abraham, Mason Mount and Tomori would have got far fewer minutes. That's why such younger players E.g  Mason Greenwood, Brandon Williams and Daniel James get such high Percentage ratings. 

Anyway that's a longwinded answer to why Harry Wilson's minutes still hasn't brought him to a higher level. Undoubtably  I may well make slight changes during the analysis to get this closer and also possibly make Goals and Assists a little more stronger an influence. It's all about getting all scenarios as close as I can. Phew! Anyway thanks Ski appreciate the opportunity...

14 hours ago, hoochy koochy said:

Iv never had players for sale for over four weeks with no external club bids. Is anyone experiencing/ experienced that now or before? Very oddddd. Money tied up

Yes I've had that too, it does happen, I found more so with GK's. I'm not sure whether re transfer listing works every time but it certainly does sometimes and sometimes straightaway! I still try it cos I have BIG Squads & all my clubs have around 255 (The Limit) so am constantly selling players to buy NEW risers!

9 hours ago, nivea said:

Duo for me. Felix not performing to his best at this moment. 

Speaking potential, I think not much difference between them, both are really talented players. 

However, the team they join will impact a lot to their future. Jovic will getting more game time now only because bale, benzema, hazard and asensio are injured.  By next month, I suppose he will go back to bench unless he uses this opportunity to play impreesively to bench bale

Haaland will get game time more than jovic so he will getting 90 eventually. So for now I prefer haaland

Stay for now

More or less the same for me

Yeah it is odd not having bid for a month, never experienced that before

He will rise but 90 is crazy

Great Post Nivea! "Like" coming your way as soon as I have any (SM Stingy - I run out every day now, give me more SM please)

3 hours ago, Mbappe9 said:

Chances of Rashford +1?

@Soccahappy

I think he has more than a 50% chance. Spreadsheet is based an stats and SM will review him on his performances and how well his club is doing, goals and assist help much more for a forward too. May add him to spreadsheet so u can see how his stats look tho. 

3 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yesterday a game with my team. He's not a starter, but my first choices Varane & Godin are injured. Hermoso played, but now also injured... . For how many weeks .... ? 16 weeks !! Never experienced such a long injury in this game. 

Again, it does happen. It used to happen more in the early days, but SM cut down when we lost a lot of managers, not just for that reason.

West Ham, Burnley and Brighton went thru "Soggy Wicket" this morning 

Hope to have a couple of further posts today BUT I have all my teams to prepare for the cup and I'm running behind already. One post will be Getafe and Sevilla's rating review today, which looks good by SM, well done SM in this Spain review again.

Edit: This post, probably because it's so long, has been hidden since about 12-30ish. I'm obviously able still to edit this now at 13.04Uk time. See how long it takes

On 1/11/2020 at 6:23 PM, Milanista1 said:

Friends who can help me.
I entered a world of new judge and I have to invest my money very well.
I ask for these players:

Alderwield 92 Stay ?

Ndidi +1 ?

Trippier +1?

Rashford +1 or + 2 ?

G.Jesus +1 ?

Saul +1 ?

T.Partey +1?

Leroy Sane Stay or +1 ?

Ozil stay ?

James Rodriguez Stay ?

Bale Stay ?

Thanks !!!!

Friends who can help me.
I ask for these players:

Alderwield 92 Stay ?

Ndidi +1 ?

Trippier +1?

Rashford +1 or + 2 ?

G.Jesus +1 ?

Saul +1 ?

T.Partey +1?

Leroy Sane Stay or +1 ?

Ozil stay ?

James Rodriguez Stay ?

Bale Stay ?

Thanks !!!!

On 1/13/2020 at 11:53 AM, congola said:

L JOVIC OR HAALAND? Who would you have, both not starts just long term potential.

Haaland done it in CL, Jovic can’t do it in La Liga. Hope this helps

On 1/13/2020 at 6:07 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Federico Chiesa + Amine Harit for Joao Felix?

Felix carries more weight than these two put together and then some. If it’s a competitive GW and you can get a player like Felix that’s a very small price to pay. He’ll come good believe me

On 1/12/2020 at 5:42 PM, ombarcagunners said:

Lautaro Martinez or Tammy Abraham + 28M?

Very very tight, Lautaro just for me

On 1/11/2020 at 8:27 AM, Emy Ionescu said:

Hey guys,

Should I give Joel Matip + Ozan Kabak for Ruben Dias?

Also, should I give Firmino for Rashford?

Thanks!

Matip > Dias for a start so definitely don’t give Kabak as well

Not at all, Firmino 94 now or in the summer

On 1/8/2020 at 12:01 AM, pedrivo said:

Wijnaldum +1 to 93?

Alex Telles +1 to 90?

Both deserve a rise. Unsure whether they’ll get one.

Liverpool hype definitely helps Wijnaldum’s cause

On 1/9/2020 at 4:07 PM, John S said:

Fabinho or Coutinho?

Positions are irrelevant

Fabinho every day of the week, twice on Tuesdays 

On 1/9/2020 at 6:56 PM, liamgriff said:

Roca or neuhaus?

I’d say Roca just, purely because he has lay a position that top level clubs demand and reportedly has a buyout clause of about €25 mill

On 1/12/2020 at 10:50 PM, Cvilhete said:

Abraham will most definitely go to 90, James one to look out for with more minutes due to come as Rb spot is his own now could get to 86 depending on when they edit him, Guehi now on loan at Swansea , that pulisic +1 is 50/50, very inconsistent and now injured but i think he might sneak itrest is spot on from Chelsea

Abraham going up to 90 was me thinking he was already 88 and should get a+2 to 90, but socca is correct in him going from 87 to 89, and is doing great work overall with his spreadsheet! 

Todays Spanish review results:-

Res-Getafe-Sevilla.png

I have had a very long post of mine hidden again. It's a reply to about 6 or 7 posts and took me about an hour. I hope it isn't lost. Anyway if you've reached this post u might check back to about 12:30 UK time and see if it's been inserted yet. The time now is 3:15pm Uk time. I haven't time to do it all over again if it is lost. Cheers Socca🤐

39 minutes ago, Soccahappy said:

Todays Spanish review results:-

Res-Getafe-Sevilla.png

I have had a very long post of mine hidden again. It's a reply to about 6 or 7 posts and took me about an hour. I hope it isn't lost. Anyway if you've reached this post u might check back to about 12:30 UK time and see if it's been inserted yet. The time now is 3:15pm Uk time. I haven't time to do it all over again if it is lost. Cheers Socca🤐

Yeah mate. Said you replied about Rashford maybe having a +1. But cant find it.

3 hours ago, Djordjee said:

Good young LB in 7-10 M range?

Is Niakhate who can play LB at 6m any good for you 23yo 87 rated D(LC),DM(L)?? Cheaper and may go up next May as he was missed by SM and didn't go up to 88 recently.

23 minutes ago, Mbappe9 said:

Yeah mate. Said you replied about Rashford maybe having a +1. But cant find it.

Copied from hidden one, don't know if it will show up....So I guess its below but it is invisible to u as it's hidden by SM. I see it in Pink but if u can't then SM should be releasing it as soon as a moderator see's the messages I've sent them. Basically he is 50/50 is what I say...

"I think he has more than a 50% chance. Spreadsheet is based an stats and SM will review him on his performances and how well his club is doing, goals and assist help much more for a forward too. May add him to spreadsheet so u can see how his stats look tho." 

6 hours ago, WeAreBlades98 said:

depay+ Gnabry and cash fro Thiago Alacantara??

If both D and G are not starting for your team regularly then I would sure go for T.Alcantara -he plays well as a No 8 for me. And has been for many seasons. 

7 hours ago, thorgan lesar said:

Yesterday a game with my team. He's not a starter, but my first choices Varane & Godin are injured. Hermoso played, but now also injured... . For how many weeks .... ? 16 weeks !! Never experienced such a long injury in this game. 

Damn! That really sucks...

Do you usually play hard, attacking football, pressing fast and all over, throughout the season?

If so this could be as to why this long tem injury suddenly occurred because Hermoso has not played this kind of tactic for some time (just a hunch). Or maybe SM game engine just doesn't like you. :)

Maybe you could ask the other manager's in your GW to loan you 1-2 of their 89 rated defenders - if you are now becoming short of CB options. 

47 minutes ago, Milanista1 said:

If so this could be as to why this long tem injury suddenly occurred because Hermoso has not played this kind of tactic for some time (just a hunch). Or maybe SM game engine just doesn't like you. :)

Maybe you could ask the other manager's in your GW to loan you 1-2 of their 89 rated defenders - if you are now becoming short of CB options. 

It's the first time it's so long :)

Still enough.. Varane & Godin first choices (injured, Varane for 5 weeks Still, Godin 1 week), Hermoso (16 weeks), Mandi & Savic are the last options. Lucàs Hernàndez is also a possibility as central defender :)

First can I point out the hidden post has now been inserted if you look back 6 hours from 7pm Uk time 'ish

5 hours ago, KERSPALT! said:

Keep Gnabry whoever has him.

I agree, he's been a bit lacking in season gone bye, BUT has now shown what he really has a matured into a skillful predator!

1 hour ago, Mbappe9 said:

Cheers about Rashford.. Any predictions for Dutch League @Soccahappy or @Sir Rahul

I have my hands full just finishing off updating the premiership but then I will do Holland, Netherlands and the Dutch League ALL in ONE!  (Naughty soccer,😎😉😒😜😔😕 ...he feels fingers being wagged at him)

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Brig-S-hamp-Tott-Wolvs3.png

What with one thing and another, hidden posts, uploading problems etc etc it's taken me all day to get finished. I had to get finished today as I am out tomorrow morning & into the early afternoon, Lunch etc. Hope this post is small enough to NOT GET HIDDEN - PLEASE. Sorry for shouting... so how much I'll get done tomorrow is debate-able. In any event thanks for the interest and support, there is rest for "the wicked" on the "Horizon" 😀

7 hours ago, pilonpilon said:

Friends who can help me.
I ask for these players:

Alderwield 92 Stay ? I think so (for now). 

Ndidi +1 ? Yes

Trippier +1? Yes (he has settled in well at A.Madrid). 

Rashford +1 or + 2? +2 is out of the question!

A +1 is possible, but a rise in the Summer would make more sense as he has only starting to regain his form, after a very poor start to the season. 

G.Jesus +1 ? Maybe in the Summer, although he has been quite impressive compared to last season. 

Saul +1 ? I doubt it (right now), but he's still a great versatile player to have in your side!

T.Partey +1? Yes

Leroy Sane Stay or +1 ? Should stay (he has been injured for sometime now, he will be back soon enough). :)

Ozil stay ? Possible drop. 12 apps - only 1 assist is just not good enough. 

James Rodriguez Stay ? Not sure

He's been out injured for the majority of the time so far this season. it's difficult to say if he is to drop. I am also aware that he is being linked to Everton.

He is match fit again, but I doubt he will get much playing time ahead of the more favoured F.Valverde and A.Isco. Therefore a drop wouldn't come as a surprise to me.

Bale Stay ? Possible drop, as he only has 2 goals and 2 assists in 12, which is quite poor for a player of his calibre. 

Thanks !!!!

1 hour ago, thorgan lesar said:

It's the first time it's so long :)

Still enough.. Varane & Godin first choices (injured, Varane for 5 weeks Still, Godin 1 week), Hermoso (16 weeks), Mandi & Savic are the last options. Lucàs Hernàndez is also a possibility as central defender :)

You've got good options in S.Savic and L.Hernandez - so that's something..

Good fate to you for the rest of your season. :)

1 hour ago, Soccahappy said:

First can I point out the hidden post has now been inserted if you look back 6 hours from 7pm Uk time 'ish

I agree, he's been a bit lacking in season gone bye, BUT has now shown what he really has a matured into a skillful predator!

I have my hands full just finishing off updating the premiership but then I will do Holland, Netherlands and the Dutch League ALL in ONE!  (Naughty soccer,😎😉😒😜😔😕 ...he feels fingers being wagged at him)

Latest Updated Upload Below:-

Previous predictions on pages 777, 779, 780, 781, 782, 783, 784.785,786,787, 788, 789, 790, 791,792,793, 794,795,796,797,798,799,800,801,803,804,805.806,807,808,810,811,812,813,814.816,817,818,819,821,822,823,824,825,826,827,828,829,830,831  Be careful of the Reddish boxes where the higher rated players are more inclined towards performances rather than stats.

Minutes will vary game by game and league position also helps a lot. Anything over 0% indicates likely riser, higher the better/safer. Negative percentages don't predict a drop just less chances of a rise. The more games played the more accurate the predictions should be.

I am concentrating mainly on Younger under 89 rated players as these are more consistent risers and more profitable, Goal keepers are dealt with by SM in a completely different way, which is why I mostly also ignore Gk's 

Brig-S-hamp-Tott-Wolvs3.png

What with one thing and another, hidden posts, uploading problems etc etc it's taken me all day to get finished. I had to get finished today as I am out tomorrow morning & into the early afternoon, Lunch etc. Hope this post is small enough to NOT GET HIDDEN - PLEASE. Sorry for shouting... so how much I'll get done tomorrow is debate-able. In any event thanks for the interest and support, there is rest for "the wicked" on the "Horizon" 😀

Loving your work and glad you're doing Netherlands soon. Any chance of doing Argentina after that?